Jews made America the global power it is today. Far more than your basement-dweller ass. Dispute this...

Jews made America the global power it is today. Far more than your basement-dweller ass. Dispute this, without ''oven'' jokes, you goddamn hypocrites

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jmNmGEf-gSg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill yourself.

Hitler: Jews are brainwashing Americans

youtube.com/watch?v=jmNmGEf-gSg

If a jew falls into the ground does the jew gets dirty or the floor gets clean?

Who the fuck wants to look at something you made on ms paint, you fucking fagget. Go put it on your moms fridge

Look its the Republican Jew again.

America was a global power when it allowed its weak achilles heel christian aryan empathy allow it to accept muh oppression russian jew refugees, who then proceeded to infiltrate and destroy America, making it a goodgoy slave to the Israelites.

Daily reminder that the kikes hate Evangelical Christians more than Muslims. Look at what they are willing to do to the pedo worshipers. You're next.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

Is this one of those JIDF threads I heard about?

You ugly kikes have been removed 359 times throughout history.

Perhaps but I don't understand what their end game is. To bring the book of Revelations to fruition? I thought they hated the bible, mere goy bedtime stories to keep them in line and at a job.
Are jews actually just insane?

>Jews made America the global power it is today.
Which president was Jewish again?
Which Founding Father was Jewish?
Which inventor or significance was Jewish and not just a thief of whites' ideas? (See picture.)
NONE OF THEM, YOU BITCH!
sage

Part two
sage

The problem is, now that they don't need America any longer, they're taking that power away. US is like a condom: use it, then throw it away.

Sorry BRO you have the burden of proof nigga.

And go fuck yourself.

>Parasite mistakes itself for host.
Jews are tapeworms in the intestines of the US.

Holy cuck. First time seeing this. Please link to study.

WHAT THE FUCK. I am afraid to ask for more proof of the JQ.

> the global power power it is today
*decline
fixed it.