/HTG/: IMMINENT PAID PROTEST PT 2

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc.

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:
youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Should anyone want to graph out networks in their own cities:
>our methodology & /htg/ field operations manual
archive.is/F2lxB

>compiled info from past threads
archive.is/QIiMT

Newcomers should pay attention to shills targeting these threads with discrediting/discouraging attempts as well as injection of misinformation and bad leads.

Thread's current focus is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA in the area that we have narrowed the search zone down to. We've also made road maps showing routes being used to transport products and are analyzing police anti-trafficking (drugs and people) efforts to see areas where authorities are more comfortable going after traffickers as well as studying police capabilities. The MDC should be a complex of buildings, with several entrance areas and a number of structures connected either above or below ground.

Anyone not wanting to do that could also start researching companies who are providing bus charters to paid protestor groups. There may be a chimpout soon in LA over this police shooting so they are likely to be in action over the next week:

archive.is/wjhlG

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/sex-trafficking-bust-california-nevada-texas-police-seek-mia-mcneil/
abc7.com/news/13-men-arrested-in-pomona-human-trafficking-bust/2264187/
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-sex-trafficking-ring-southern-california-20170526-story.html
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-human-trafficking-sweep-arrests-20170202-story.html
dailynews.com/2017/07/27/massive-sex-trafficking-ring-included-15-year-old-sold-in-plain-sight/
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-sinaloa-indictment-20170609-story.html
ktla.com/2017/06/20/highland-park-man-accused-of-trafficking-drugs-out-of-his-home-while-running-day-care/
mercurynews.com/2017/06/21/after-cocaine-bust-at-la-day-care-authorities-reveal-amazing-drug-operation/
dailybreeze.com/general-news/20170404/pasadena-man-arrested-in-connection-with-lax-drug-trafficking-ring
justice.gov/usao-cdca/pr/30-people-linked-two-southern-california-drug-transportation-networks-indicted-federal
nbclosangeles.com/news/local/2-Arrested-3-Girls-Rescued-in-Sex-Trafficking-Bust-418684363.html
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-drug-raid-immigration-arrests-20170426-story.html
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/08/29/40-arrested-in-major-north-hollywood-drug-bust/
patch.com/california/northhollywood/local-auto-repair-shop-raided-in-citywide-drug-bust
vcstar.com/story/news/local/communities/oxnard/2017/01/26/oxnard-man-charged-68m-drug-bust/97117258/
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Information On Various Shill Groups Operating On 4chan/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)
5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

What happened the other day with the user from reddit that got random coordinates to a pizza place in new Jersey? It was right next to a pet store and people were saying the location lined up with ideas discussed here about how these operations work.

Reminder: we are still looking for a decent map of the sewer system underneath Vernon.

see

Still waiting

Los Angeles clock map with roads of interest highlighted

Shill thread, sage goes in all fields

City "Heart" - MDC search area and secondary search area with roads of interest added

The MDC search area is highlighted here, we are looking for this facility in the dotted area and any connected buildings that are 2-4 blocks away from it.

I'm here who else up in this shit?

Are ya winnin?

Supplementary info on busts happening in LA:
cbsnews.com/news/sex-trafficking-bust-california-nevada-texas-police-seek-mia-mcneil/
>pimping ring, 3 suspects
>caught in West Hollywood
abc7.com/news/13-men-arrested-in-pomona-human-trafficking-bust/2264187/
>human trafficking, 13 arrested
>caught in Pomona
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-sex-trafficking-ring-southern-california-20170526-story.html
>9 arrested in LA, Huntington Beach, Lake Elsinore
>pimping out women who were trafficked to them from Thailand
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-human-trafficking-sweep-arrests-20170202-story.html
No locations given but notice how they only went after customers and johns, not traffickers
dailynews.com/2017/07/27/massive-sex-trafficking-ring-included-15-year-old-sold-in-plain-sight/
>Since the Los Angeles Regional Human Trafficking Task Force was established in 2015, there have been 697 arrests, and of those, about 30 percent were male buyers
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-sinaloa-indictment-20170609-story.html
>Sinaloa Cartel tied
>San Gabriel Valley
>Azusa
>Long Beach
>El Monte
ktla.com/2017/06/20/highland-park-man-accused-of-trafficking-drugs-out-of-his-home-while-running-day-care/
mercurynews.com/2017/06/21/after-cocaine-bust-at-la-day-care-authorities-reveal-amazing-drug-operation/
>$400k coke bust, $2 mil street value
>5215 Marmion Way
dailybreeze.com/general-news/20170404/pasadena-man-arrested-in-connection-with-lax-drug-trafficking-ring
>South Oakland Avenue, Pasadena
>running drugs from LA to Detroit
justice.gov/usao-cdca/pr/30-people-linked-two-southern-california-drug-transportation-networks-indicted-federal
>Long Beach
>Hawaiian Gardens
nbclosangeles.com/news/local/2-Arrested-3-Girls-Rescued-in-Sex-Trafficking-Bust-418684363.html
>human trafficking
>1100 block of East Las Tunas

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-drug-raid-immigration-arrests-20170426-story.html
>drug trafficking
>Boyle Heights
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/08/29/40-arrested-in-major-north-hollywood-drug-bust/
patch.com/california/northhollywood/local-auto-repair-shop-raided-in-citywide-drug-bust
>drug bust
>11600 block of Vanowen Street
>Van Nuys
vcstar.com/story/news/local/communities/oxnard/2017/01/26/oxnard-man-charged-68m-drug-bust/97117258/
>drug bust
>18000 block of Hart Street

It seems to me that just based off of the data, cops in LA are only able/willing to go after operations that are on the fringes/border of city. Occasionally, and almost always for drug trafficking reasons, they will do a bust near the MDC area. Human trafficking busts almost always occur away from the MDC or near regional DC's. And they don't go for the traffickers, mostly customers and johns.

This implies that while the LA law enforcement have pretty good resources available to combat narcotics trafficking, the anti-human trafficking departments are suffering from less funding and resources. The biggest busts they do only happen when the feds are involved somehow.

Reportan in

Bumping for justice

The Shills are so triggered by this investigation.

Is it really? I wanted to see the dox the frank posters mentioned in the last thread. Have these threads always been like this? I need to read through the archives still.

FRAAAAAAANK

Just waiting to see if one of Frank's proxies can deliver.

That was a false dox, A5 said he doesn't know that kid.

Ben Swann:
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

The OP here is probably a shill. They've been attacking these threads around the clock using a number of methods including trying to co-opt them. Go back and read the archives at some point and you'll notice all the various tactics they'll use.

The reason they're making a thread right now is probably because they want to push some misinformation and dox which they would be banned for if they started their own threads.

lol retard

I'll run through them some tonight. Any place I should start at or should I begin at the very first one? I ask because I saw you guys have made a lot of threads I noticed lol.

where is ancap man

Read up on the shill operations that have been targeting these threads. Right now they're attempting to co-opt them and push some kind of dox:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Information On Various Shill Groups Operating On 4chan/

(checked)
I would just go back about 15-20 threads and start skimming.

>HAPPENING POSTPONED
>HAPPENING POSTPONED
>HAPPENING POSTPONED
>HAPPENING POSTPONED

sorry frankposters, but what i've got i'm going to hold on to for the time being. if the real FIDF decides to show their face and attempt another bread i will post it, but it looks like they got the message loud and clear and are trying to come up with damage control or just quitting outright.

from this moment forward, any thread by cuckanon and tardanon will automatically trigger the operations reveal.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pizzagate was a psyop to distract Sup Forums from really investigating.

see

>I'm going to dox anons and get your thread shut down for good
>ok do it
>crickets.jpg
Shills are pathetic tonight

>I don't have the dox
>ancap flag
A6 kill yourself

You said you'd dox a frankposter which is why we're all here. No one gives a fuck about FIDF posters.

KYS

DROP THE KNOWLEDGE BOMB NIGGER

Oh come on, do your thing so I can do mine

no

Well there goes my erection I guess. Pretty disappointing after all that.

Is there anything shady about Greyhound or any other bus lines?

It's pretty bad when even Anon6, who is a pussy of the highest magnitude, calls you out for getting cold feet.

I think a large portion would be in Asian massage parlors. I don't know how they are not constantly getting raided by INS but they pop up everywhere.

stop being so tsun for a6 we all know you love him cuck user

when have i never delivered you faggots? my information will hang over the FIDF's heads like the executioner's axe. be patient

>i can confirm that 1 frankposter will get exposed and that no FIDF members will be targeted

do it now so a6 will drop his bitch

I'm here.

Nah.

This is getting like the ending of Enemy of the State if you replaced the Mafia/FBI with autists/drunk people

How does a dox on the frank posters hurt /htg/?

bumping

i mean its a great way to celebrate an entire year of frankposting imo.

weirdest fucking cult of personality ive experienced on here aside from anti crack-kun. although frank cant hold a candle to him in terms of pure autism

Maybe they're a really important person that puts the rest of us to shame.

How do we know when you deliver when we dont know who you even are cunt
doxx your friends or gtfo

It's still a fake thread.

>midnight
I'm waiting.

this faggot is right

you sound a lot like this larper, let's hope it isn't
>pic related
i still can't believe how printed out papers of graphics and excel stuff you find easily online in high resolution is considered proof but apparently everyone is falling for it

Like how?

Like if it turned out Kanye West was a Frankposter. How else could doxing one of their own help?

Drop this shit faggot I want my fucking happening

Well that's why I was asking you.

I'm just speculating. Sage this shitty excuse for a thread.

Can we get a list of all the businesses that we have looked at already in the LA section so we don't waste time

i can confirm ancap user got b& and that if "he" had released the info, it would've been shoa'd instantly

not dropping a dox, those are FIDF terms used to get mods to shoah threads, fuck off. look how scared they are and know that i speak the truth that what i have will shake /htg/ to it's core.

Pls
Are there any intercity bus or truck lines to look for?

It's the 23rd. Let's hear it.

Seriously, let's focus the meming and schizo stuff is fun, but we gotta actually get some digging done too

Why not?

Because the regulars aren't here and I don't feel like doing it.

You said earlier that it has nothing to do with the /htg/ posters. So how does it even affect them?

Not a bad idea to make use of the thread while it's here.

So when are you gonna tell us then?

Drop it already you can't fluff everyone and then not deliver user

dont be a fucking faggot

you sure seem to ask a lot of questions and seem worried about something that is supposedly just "doubling down on fake dox"

Your last warning it turned out was a nothing burger.

I'm calling your bluff, Shill.

Are you applying that quote to me? I'm just trying to understand the shills who hit these threads.

Stop being a faggot and let us see what you've got

kys larper

People get suicided by sitting on info

This investigtion is really upsetting you.

Bump

Fine I'll do it lads, only because I love my frankposters and don't want to hype it up too much.

So it wasn't a dox at all. It was a complete and total infiltration and subversion of /HTG/. I realized that we couldn't turn FIDF into frankposters...at least willingly. So I used one of my sockpuppet FIDF characters and built up trust with cuckanon, the more gullible of the two /htg/ threadbakers. This took about 30 minutes of back and forth before he completely and totally put his faith in me.

Now back to the point, how could I make FIDF start frankposting without them even being aware of it? It's simple, I took the deep fried meme that frank came up with and made it a reality. In all of the recent /HTG/ larps you've no doubt noticed new images and maps.

I can confirm that every single one of those image has a Frank message hidden in it. Pic very related

So what does that mean for the tards at /htg/? Well they downloaded and posted around an image that a "shill" made and that (if Frank5 is telling the truth) contains deep drive CP. They even passed it around on cripplechan while being unaware of it's true creator's intentions.

And before they claim that they didn't download it, you can compare the original filesizes and see that they did indeed go against their code (because they are so scared of spoopy deep drive tech) and didn't screenshot them.

Pic is of the /htg/ search vector they have been analyzing thoroughly, but still somehow not seeing the "FRANK IS A FAT LARPER" in the very center of the map.

More deep drive Franks.

I smell jews and I smell autism

Special thanks to cuckanon, without you, none of this would be possible. And thus closes the arc of "mapanon". More to come, I promise.

I thought the whole threat was that there was CP in them? What good does that guy's name do?

holy fuck

FIDF BTFO

Is that it?

How will they ever recover?

so now its A6 turn
but holy fuck this complete destroys franks deep dish cp narrative

EVERYONE IN /HTG/ IS A PEDO MONITORING THREADS LIKE THESE TO SEE IF THEY ARE EXPOSED AND TO MISDIRECT ANY REAL INVESTIGATIONS

nah, we're here for the rarefranks

Shill's are so mad at this information i'm getting out.

It comes down to this

If anon5 isn't a larper and the deep drive meme is real: All of FIDF downloaded multiple Frankmemes and are now pozzed, furthermore, it shows how careless they are when they couldn't even noticed a special message for Frank in the middle of their MDC search vector.

im so mad about frank posting and checking digits oooo

So what's your endgame?

So can you actually show how you embedded the message? All I saw was you in MS paint writing text and hovering over the picture with it.