pitbullinfo.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=Wdd57g7k-XQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sv43RQITVqU
youtube.com/watch?v=R8NiNCKqIQs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Destroy the breeders

duckwood calmed

oops posted the captcha in the text line, kek

I was trying to find out wtf duckwood is and how it calms dogs.

I like the Word mauled

>Be american
>Knock door with gun
>Shake hand with gun
>Scratch nose with gun
>fap with gun

What did he mean by this?

Fix them? Listen to me, and listen well. Pitbulls are not inherently violent animals. At all. How they act has everything to do with how they were raised, simple as that. If you want to fix anything, fix the people who don't know how to raise their dogs. With love and compassion, they can be... Just as good as other... dog breeds. I swear.

But seriously, you can't fix them. They're inherently more aggressive and will continue to be problematic as the most violent dog breed on earth for the foreseeable future, until people decide to outlaw them or something more drastic. They should be illegal imo.

Revoke his passport.
>No Mr. Internationale.

Based black police man

SOPA

Nuke North Korea

>based
>black
>police man

Pick one.
or two without black.

Don't let black people own pets.

Stop letting people Breed the Americanized Staffie breeds.

Literally every problem with "Pitbulls" are due to American Staffies and American terriers.

A proper Staffie isn't even a large dog breed.

>They were
Look up how dogs used to look back in the day. A lot of things change and not only physically.

Part and parcel m8

Chad of dogs

UMA

This looks like a mercy kill. The dog looks injured.

No joke, I'd shoot the faggot who did that in front of me.

Genocide.

You wouldn't do anything.

Love and neutering.

Hey faggot, pit bulls rate higher than most dogs on temperament but guess what? Niggers own pit bulls as a status symbol and don't take care of them. I had a rescue named Bear, and he was the sweetest doggo ever, EXCEPT when niggers were around, he'd go fucking nuts because he was abused by niggers.

>pitbulls are not inherently violent
>theyre inherently more aggressive and will continue to be problematic as the most violent dog breed on earth

Are you fucking drunk?

where is video

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

And I'd fuck his girlfriend afterwards.

You kill all of them.

You have to get rid of the owners first.

Pitbull owners are the most retarded, braindead faggots on this planet.

Every pitbull owner is like "Oh pitbulls are perfectly fine and peaceful, loyal smart dogs who nevr dindu nuffin wrong!"
>Pitbull mauls child
"I dunno what happened such a nice dog all the time!"

Then other pitbull owners just use them as home defense so naturally they're aggresive.

Then you have the small percentage of pitbull owners who abuse their dogs physically. But those aren't the violent ones, those are the chained up, stuck in a cage ones who aren't running around killing people.

>DAE hate dogs
>its OKAY when white people do it
man fuck you guys
dogs are animals just like you
learn to love

I can control my dog except when I can't see they are good dogs

Shut the fuck up moron

>carry pocket knife
>when it latches on, stab it repeatedly

dogs pick up racial tension from their owners
my dog woofs at whites all the time

BREEDIST

BREED IS ONLY SKIN DEEP

EVERY DOG IS THE SAME

Pitbulls kill on the average 30+ people a year just in the USA.
Most people don't know,
Pitbulls maul 10,000+ people a year who survive the Pitbull attacks!

Pitbulls should be SHOT on site,
as well as a few other breeds!

Nice digits

First paragraph was a joke. "But seriously" should have tipped you off.

Its an animal there is literally nothing wrong with it.

>Leaf
>Not white
Stop ruining my country.

>non white owning a dog
Bullshit, a Chink would have eaten it, a Muslim would never own a dog, a nigger would neglect it.

i pay more taxes than u so u first
t. never actually met a non white

>SHOT on site

Sight*

You tend to be shot on site, it's hard to avoid locations.

pitbulls teach the fear of animals into dumb kids
they fuck with them because they think the world is for them to play with
pitbulls teach them that no, the world isn't theirs, they are just stuck in it

why do pitbulls only maul kids and not adults? adults know to respect nature, usually.

He's fine the dog is wagging it's tail.

Who lets their dog out like that?

Let them maul their owners. Just be sure to bring a gun whenever they're nearby.

desu american "police" are pathetic
dumb owners, obviously women, can't control their pet
so the pet gets shot when a dog that sized can't even really tear human flesh
its embarrassing

Looks like the dog was old or dying.

up until a year ago I was blue-pilled thinking that pit bulls were as bad as the media says. My roommate got a pit bull puppy, and as I've seen her grow up shes been integrated well with our other two dogs, always friendly around strangers, etc. I'm more under the impression now it comes down to who raised the dog.

No you round them up and shoot them on site to save on resources.

pitbulls actually have genetic disposition caused by their skull shape that can cause them to "snap."
Another great white innovation to make the lives of "mans best friend" more painful

Nigga what?

How does skull shape make a dog snap?

Shut the fuck up you stupid leaf.

nigger dogs are meant to be put down

turnt me into a giggle puss

Kids get attacked by pitbulls while they're playing on their lawn. They're mauled because the dumb nigger pooch will attack anything their size or smaller.

>why do pitbulls only maul kids and not adults?
>OP posts a woman dying from a pitbull attack

Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs. A child's life is far greater than that of a pitbull's. Children do not know any better and trust that their dogs won't hurt them. If you want to teach fear of dangerous animals to children, there are better ways such as telling them, rather than letting them rely on their own devices and getting brutally hurt, or killed.

Hope your kid gets mailed by a dickcow

It's not fucking pit bulls that's the problem, it's people who don't understand the boundaries of other peoples pets/valuables.

My family owns a pitty, my sister owned a pit, and I have like 10+ friends who all own pitbulls guess what? Not a single doggo has hurt a single human you burgers are a fucking mess nuke yourself already.

What am I looking @?

>Niggers own pit bulls as a status symbol
A couple years ago I dated a girl who owned a beautiful white pit bull. Virtually every time we took it for a walk some black guy would pull over and offer to buy it. I shit you not I probably had no less than 30 black guys offer to buy that dog in the 1.5 years we dated.

Who just randomly pulls over and tries to buy a person's dog right there on the spot? And who the fuck would sell their dog?

There's literally no empirical evidence pit-bulls are more dangerous than any other breed. You philistine scum are the mongrels in need of lead medicine.

>inb4 nigger

I'm white as Irish pride.

>There's literally no empirical evidence
dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2016.php

pressure on their brain you idiot

>muh children
look a dumb kid fucking with a pitbull and getting mauled has less chance of acting like an idiot around an animal that can easily rip their head off
its a win win

Pit bulls are the most common dog breed in America due to a combination of lax breed categorization processes and poor spaying/neutering practices on the parts of the owners.

They are everywhere. So it only makes sense that a large percentage of dog attacks are by pit bulls.

American cops are such pussies.

>hurr durr there's a pitbull coming near me who wants to play I better shoot it!

I've seen so many videos of American retard police killing pitbulls who are obviously showing non-aggressive body language. You people need to fix your shit law enforcement system.

>owners
by that you mean niggers?

whites make pitbulls great again!

that nigger shooting that dog really grinds my gears
also

1: only 4% of pit bulls are breed to be dangerous
2: if your dumb enough to get killed by a dog you don't deserve to be in our gene pool.

Australian(I think) journalists in Sweden, Somalian hood niggers confront them and get aggressive towards the news crew. The hero we need comes crashing into one of them.

BRAZIL IS WHITTTEEE!!!

Uma delicia!

Lmao... I'm so going to hell.

Stupid fucking leaf faggot. Go back to your fairytale land where every action a dog takes and every wag of its tail always equates to "he wants to play with you!" Absolute fucking retard. Just because it was wagging its tail doesnt mean it wanted to play. It was also not exhibiting any other play behavior. It straight up charged him. When dogs want to play, they dont charge you, they run UP to you, and then stop at a close distance and proceed to act excited, huff and puff, try to goad you into responding, etc. They dont just fucking pounce on you. Kill yourself. Or better yet, go "play" with a "playful" pitbull you fucking mong.

Pit bulls need to be trained by someone who knows what they are doing. Not 5 foot 80 pound women who just want to be fashionable and can be pulled along by their dog.

A proper owner would not have let the dog near the door, or would have been able to calm him down. The cop was not at fault.

What kind of fucking idiot would let a dog like that rush up to you and possibly give you a love lick?

Uma delicia~

No, it would be like "How can we fix niggers?"

Classic pit bull owner excuses:

1. It's the owner's fault, not the dog.
2. Mine wouldn't harm a fly.
3. I let my pit bull play with my baby.
4. They are such a misunderstood breed.
5. Etc, etc, etc

Ban these things!

I masturbated to this webm

>dogsbite
That site has been BTFO'd.
pitbullinfo.org/

he wuz a gud dog
he dindu nuffin
we just need mo money for dem programs

youtube.com/watch?v=Wdd57g7k-XQ Pitbull attack: Pet owner slits throat of pit bull that mauled his poodle to death - TomoNews

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUOSGNzWBhw Mail carriers warn pet owners about consequences of dog attacks

youtube.com/watch?v=sv43RQITVqU Postal worker recounts pit bull attack

youtube.com/watch?v=R8NiNCKqIQs Pit Bull Attacks Mail Carrier

Ban these breed!

they dindu nuffin!

And then the news crew leaves the crippled to fight them alone

Who? Who who who?

Only allow the ones with acceptable temperaments to breed. They either die out or the trait will.

>pitbull owner
Hand em over for nullification.

>How can we fix pit bulls?

Take it to the vet.

Holocaust Round 2: Pitbull Edition

Gas the dogs and their owners.