How do I survive earthquakes?

How do I survive earthquakes?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/story/2006/03/29/meteorologists-new-england-overdue-for-big-hurricane.html
nbcnews.com/id/11927624/ns/us_news-katrina_the_long_road_back/t/report-northeast-due-major-hurricane/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthquake_activity_in_the_New_York_City_area
livescience.com/5071-study-large-earthquake-strike-york-city.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2VQS81b7z_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doesnt matter. You wont survive yellowstone.

You don't. You perish like all the rest of them Californians

Remember when Californians were gloating during the hurricanes? I do :^)

>earthquakes? what earthquakes, everything is calm here in the good ol' south :^)

Die in a fire

fuck your dubble

Seems like I remember that

Don't live in an area that is prone to earthquakes. For fuck's sake, there is more than enough land to offer that doesn't have lethal weather

BY LEAVING CALIFORNIA RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the jews from Mossad start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fault Line, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

its Moloch who wants this, NOT KEK, because jews will do this False Flag as a Sacrifice to Moloch just like 9/11. jews worship Moloch and Hate KEK, and try to do anything as much as Possible to Attack KEK.

Trump better find out Quickly. the israeli Sub that will Launch Nukes to California is in the Sea of Japan already as we speak.

im all Warning you on this but you either Ignore me or Laugh at me. you will be sorry you didnt Believe me.

SCREENCAP THIS

you're not even from NA so why are you even concerned?

Just move to NYC you'll never have to deal with a natural disaster every again :^)

You should worry about the nigger aftermath instead.

New York is an unnatural disaster

Jump up and down to counteract the movement of the earth. Shakes down? Jump up! The upward shake will meet your feet in their current position. Doing this will keep you level while everything else is shaking. Kinda like a gyroscope, but also absolutely nothing like it

How am I supposed to leave? I'm a neet with no money, what am I supposed to do when I end up in the Arizona desert and nothing happens

- Have a minimum one week food, water, medications, etc. for you and everyone you live with.

- Doorways aren't safe, and running outside is a good way to get hit by debris. Get under a sturdy table, etc until the shaking stops.

- Turn of all flame, etc. when you feel even a little bit of shaking.

- Know where your evacuation center is.

I for one, want coastal California do drop into the sea

Whatever happened to Sodom and Gomorrah?

Northwest will get it worse if the big one (not san andreas) hits.
That didn't really happen, nice victim complex.

They are wher LA and SF are going

WA checking in
Seattle too, don't forget us. Would die happy knowing this stain on the world was gone with me.

I'm fine with the NW coast going under as well

Don't live on the borderlines of the Pacific Plate. Any plate really, but especially the Pacific.

>i'm a NEET

Sorry i didnt know.

Move away to the cascades, bro

>Post ends in 420
What did Kek mean by this?

Don't live where they occur. For the 23rd of September 2017 don't worry about being in California. Worry about being near New Madrid.

The Mississippi is going to flow backwards again, KEK willing.

I'm thinking about this

foxnews.com/story/2006/03/29/meteorologists-new-england-overdue-for-big-hurricane.html
nbcnews.com/id/11927624/ns/us_news-katrina_the_long_road_back/t/report-northeast-due-major-hurricane/

North East seaboard is long overdue for a Cat 3-4 hurricane. NYC is screwed with flooding when that happens, Sandy messed up a ton of areas.

I don't even know if Sandy was a CAT 1 when it hit NYC and it still caused a fair amount of deaths. It was barely a 1 when it hit Atlantic City, NJ.

Lol, never in my life has any kind of 5 caused me to panic like that.

No digits, no dice.
Nothing will happen.

It's not magnitude, it's a measure of how hard shaking is felt.

Didn't an earthquake hit around the same time of the hurricane? I don't think the tri-state will be able to handle anything major. All our houses are made of sticks and stones

Let's club some baby seals!

To survive an earthquake you must sandwhich yourself between your bed mattresses

move

>Denver

And you're getting blown up by a super volcano.

Get out of Sodom.

Have water and food set aside. Live in a wood frame home, own a firearm to defend yourself from looters.

Jump

Wasn't really going to post it but in a way when the NE faults go and go big they are going to go super big.....
But for the most part a 6 or 7 at most....but if a big one ever hits it will big Alaska or more big

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthquake_activity_in_the_New_York_City_area
livescience.com/5071-study-large-earthquake-strike-york-city.html

None of us know what an earthquake is either. When the 2011 Virginia quake hit in NJ everyone just stood around or paused wherever they were just wondering what the hell was going on.
Meanwhile the one CA person on ESPN starts saying "ITS AN EARTHQUAKE!!!" live on air while the other hosts are just looking puzzled.

I means tons will die in a normal quake but that is due to Jew landlords that have unsafe buildings.

Reminds me of:
youtube.com/watch?v=2VQS81b7z_s
Was definitely the weirdest way to wake up, especially since I've never experienced one prior