unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41327816

>Parsons Green bombing: Two more arrested over Tube attack
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41332867

>Owen Goes Full Brent
order-order.com/2017/09/19/owen-goes-full-brent/

>Theresa May visits Canada for post-Brexit trade talks
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41301926

>Theresa May to offer EU £30billion in 'divorce payment'
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4893874/Theresa-offer-EU-30billion-divorce-payment.html

>Govt to 'put pressure' on technology giants over terror
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/govt-to-put-pressure-on-technology-giants-over-terror-11038367

>Year of terror: Timeline of ISIS attacks in Great Britain
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/403529-london-attack-tube-parsons

>Brexit fuels smuggling fears on the Irish border
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/brexit-fuels-smuggling-fears-on-the-irish-border-11041595

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4910584/Police-tell-lazy-students-DIY-pulley-system.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41369307
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/911502374358978560
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Brexit Cancelled
Finally.

What do you lads think of my new qt gf?

lowkey t h i c c and does a mile faster than rimmer/10

Hello.

Fuck that childless old hag

Strong and brexit negotiations
>retarded dup pickin their ass on the back benches

>Brexit Cancelled

and this isn't even on the news.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4910584/Police-tell-lazy-students-DIY-pulley-system.html

Bin that bucket

>polls show

>but ignore that official big poll we did... the referendum
I hate the MSM.

>tfw convinced almost 500 people to vote yes
Feels good man

Polls have managed to get the last 2 UK elections, the US election and the referendum wrong, you're right the only poll that matters is when the people actually vote, and vote we did, OUT MEANS OUT.

The media is refusing to admit they were wrong.
The corporations are refusing to let that narrative happen.

They are literally fighting the people now.
It is time to fight.

I'm transgender and I still have to go on female hormones despite trying to fight it

The suicidal feelings just got too much

Give in to them

I'm still pissed lads. :^\

absolutely degenerate

Why do you keep posting this? I don't know what you hope to achieve.

Come on user. You are a man. It's ok to be a man. Don't destroy your body. Don't make a desicion that will ruin your life. You can fight the suicide tendencies, but not if you are not grounded on reality.

You cannot put me in the same bracket as a fucking tranny cause I'm half cut lad ffs.

I learned that who doesn’t look for you, doesn’t miss you and who doesn’t miss you doesn’t care for you… that destiny determines who enters your life but you decide who stays… that the truth hurts only once and a lie every time you remember it. There are three things in life that leave and never return: words, time and opportunities… therefore, value whoever values you and don’t treat as a priority whoever treats you as an option.

*unscrews zyklon nozzle*

just left a birds house. Walking to the taxi rank now. didn't realise her fanny was stinking till I scratched my nose just there. I want to settle down I'm better than this

I am scared
So scared of everything

If I was born female I'd never have had any of these issues

I am sad and wish you didn't see me as a freak
I can't help it

Curled up for 6 hours crying in the in my bed after getting home from uni

I've tried everything, lifting, being gay, therapy, simply ignoring it

You should've licked her pussy anyway m8, the stinkier the better.

Why hello and good morning.

I have been waking at what can be considered a normal time as of late; I feel healthier.

I don't see you as a freak. I see you as someone in need of professional help.

>I've tried everything
Clearly not.

Just do what makes you happy. Fuck what pol thinks is degenerate. You only get 1 life, do whatever you think is right

Good morning Tunnocks!

Sadly, I know that feel, pic related, me.

That willl just break people who loves mes hearts

I'm going to a support group because there are transpeoppe I talked to and they've been really kind and comforting to me

I'll try...I'm just so scared of being different

Why don't you dress part time? Then you can have the best of both worlds without making any drastic body changes.

That's going a bit far mate.

>be a completely selfish degenerate!
>fuck the society it's destroying.

likew all trannies you're a drama queen and attention whore, get cunted tbqh fine sir.

The pain comes from being male and not having female hormones in my brain

I was on them before then quit for a couple months and then my depression and despair came back ten times as intense

Look, i don't claim to know you and I really can't know for sure what's better for you. In not your mother, just an user. I believe that you, in a way, are in some kind of cult. You have been shame for being a man and internalized that feeling as wanting to be a woman. The hard truth is that you, biologically and phisically can't be a woman. I had suicidal thoughts too, you can bet them, I had. But you need to grounded on reality to move forward. It ok to be man, even if you are not the manliest of all, even if you are gay, straight or you don't like to have sex, you'll be a man. You were born as one, be a proud one. Here's my doggo to make you feel better

Our society is already fucked. Does it really matter anymore? 50 years and we're going to be an islamic caliphate shithole.

>do what makes you happy
This is the worst fucking advice, yet it's far too common. If he knew what made him happy he wouldn't be struggling. There's no point telling people to do what makes them happy when they're miserable and can't see any light.

God's sakes, why do trannies always post their BPD whining here? Go away!

It's followed me my whole life, since I was a kid. And my environment wasn't shaming males at all

I wish I had not be scared as a kid and just told my parents I wanted to be a girl
I trapped myself in the worst situation by being quiet

Not like he'd be getting his dick chopped off tomorrow. A sex change is a long process, takes years. Would give him chance to figure out if its what would make him happy.

Why do you have a long floppy foreskin? God knows, we don't.

Would you rather be a woman with no family or a repressed man with a family you resent?

Tell them, worst case you're disowned but you can be you, chances are after all the initial drama they'll accept you. Only real cunts would disown their children, there's very few things I would disown a child for, this isn't one of them.

Well, I hope it's help you to be happy

They already know I'm struggling with repression

I just meant I wish I told them when I was younger so I didn't mess myself up mentally and physically

I hope so too

Name 3 reasons you'd disown for.

UK doesn't seem to understand that EU wants them to get fucked hard as possible by Brexit so that other countries will think twice before attempting their version of Brexit.

Paedo
Violent rape
Murder (depending on circumstances)

May threw the election to muddy a clear exit from the EU vote.
'they' are systematically culling sites from twitter and youtube that are pro Brexit and anti globalism and anti EU

we really are at war. not with Russia like the celebs want us to believe, but our own goddamn gov't's and establishment and it is about to get dangerous. NOT LARPing, not even a little bit.

polreport just got page does not exist on Twitter
and DavidJone a very pro British pro Brexit twitter page has being 'outed' for being a Russian agent page

you will not be allowed to leave the EU
May just fucked you and and a democratic vote. Your country is not your own anymore. Even if you are pro EU that should really really really worry you.

Reminder that tranny suicide rates go up after transition and yet (((doctors))) are still chopping dicks off left right and center.

Why for paedo? you unironically believe in arbitrary government-set age limits for sex? kek.

Are you wanting to go for the full op? Or just hormones, boobs and face?

He will never truly be a woman, though.

Hormones boobs and face for now
It depends on how severe my genital dysphoria gets, I don't use it for sex and am very submissive and would not miss it but it's still a big decision and can't be taken lightly

I know that but I wanted to commit suicide to be reborn as a real girl

But then that would actully mess up my karma and I would be less likely to be reborn as a woman

So I have to exist and suffer

You are mentaly Ill and I do feel bad for you because its impossible for you to get help. If you thought you were Napoleon trapped in ypur body and you need to dress like him and get surgery Doctors would get you help and sort you out but because you say your a woman trapped in a mand body and you need to dress up and get surgery Doctors will encourage it.

I would not be so quick to rush to the next life were I you, you may find a lake of fire and brimstone awaiting you just as likely as you being reincarnated.

Cheese on toast.

Delicious.

ohayou gozaimasu...

alarm clock just woke me up from a dream where i was in a university class and i BTFO my jewish caricature of a lecturer after he started shit talking Hoppe

have a god day desu

That's just ridiculous.

Good morning, ancapbro

Let's be honest lads. Brexit hasn't delivered what Nigel and Boris promised you. Your trade hasn't gone up, the world isn't queing up to do business in the newly free Britain, the EU hasn't just rolled over and handed you 50 billion in reparations for the harm done during your EU years, article 50 took ages to be invoked and now they want a transition period in which the U.K. remains a de facto EU member.

He, there was no doomsday recession as the shills predicted. But Britain is the slowest growing economy in the G20 now and has lost quite some value due to the pound dropping and foreign investment dropping. Immigration from the third world is up, while immigration from white Europeans is down.

I will be honest here, it would have been better if you had challenged Germany for the EU leadership position and secretly negotiated with the French and Dutch to sideline Germany. You could have led Europe into a new era, but your tabloids didn't want that.

Well, tiddledu to you are whatever you say when a mate fucks off drunk into the night in East London.

Teresa may what a fuking let down she was.
Strong and stable is truly weak and prevaricating.

Indeed.

I'm currently waiting on a reply from the party regarding my membership. They have been disappointing.

I'd be happy if I was killed somehow
I want out

And my nazi bf is going to tear me to shreds when he finds out I've relapsed after him bullying me into being "cured"

is this football club Sup Forums approved?

He isn't much of a "nazi" if he is in a homosexual relationship.

Why is Antifa always written in German?

Why is NatSoc always written in German?

So he thinks you're cured of wanting to be on hormones or dressing, or both?

That's cause he's a dom top though
I just do what he tells me

Both, the perfect scenario would be for me to just drop dead and no one gets hurt

>Tyskie
Yes.

Dump him, its not a healthy relationship from the sound of things and find someone who is happy with the you that you want to be.

>find someone who is happy with the you that you want to be.
Why are you encouraging him?

And what if he's right

What if I do end up "an ostracised freak that people can only see as a fetishistic sexual object"

I don't think they exist

I said to break up with his boyfriend, surely if you're against degeneracy you would side with me on that?

Yes, but the part of your post that I quoted is degeneracy as well.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4910584/Police-tell-lazy-students-DIY-pulley-system.html

>21
life is hard in the West of Scotland

Isn't that what he sees you as now? He's controlling you. Sure loads of people will see you that way but that's life you have to date and go through a load of shit until you find the right one. Even regular folk do.

>What if I do end up "an ostracised freak that people can only see as a fetishistic sexual object"
That's the price you pay for having desires entirely at odds with the desires and traditions of society. It's necessary for a civilisation to function.
You could just become a hermit and destroy all mirrors and camera technology and get really fat on mass soy consumption.

goodbye UK

Hes treated me nice so long as I do what he wants

It's not a desire. I didn't want this.

At school I tried to force myself to be straight and got a gf. It made me suicidal. She was objectively pretty, but I felt nothing, I wanted To die.

Feels good being one of the few demi-Angelic members of our God-forsaken race.

>There is a problem with BIG SPEECHES. Yes, BIG SPEECHES in capital letters. They are often postponed, because governments take longer than they had hoped to make their minds up about what they want to say. They are sometimes born out of parties looking for a way out of a dead end - "there will be a BIG SPEECH on that in the coming months"... "Don't worry about us not having answers about that right now, it's because we are holding back those really, BIG, BIG serious thoughts for the BIG SPEECH". "What big speech?" "Ah, you'll see, the REALLY BIG SPEECH".

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41369307

The utter state of modern journalism - and this is on a good day for the BBC. And what's worse is that the BBC will never be defunded and will contain to hold itself in such high regard as 'Auntie :^)' and the self appointed 'voice of the nation' because there is no mistrust of it - it is immune to every attack on the media as some sort of British institution because of its heritage.

It's a desire if you want to do it.
Bear in mind that to become a tranny in our day and age is even more degenerate than at another time. You become part of the special victim caste guarded by the state, and nobody will be allowed to discriminate against you even if your very existence brings them pain.

feel sick senpais

What's up? Have you the flu?

Why has beeb turned into buzzfeed, clickbait is pointless as they have no adds
The've been left wing for decades but atleast they where high quality

>that computer on 4chins in the bottom right corner

I'm still drunk. THE STATE

>twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/911502374358978560
What did he mean by this?

Desires shouldent cause extreme distress and suicidal depression when you try to ignore them

They literally invented television broadcasting