We almost missed the signs!!

9/23, the world is spiralling into nuclear war. One religion believes their "ceremonies" keep the world in balance. One of these ceremonies is performed in Bali, in a temple on the side of Mt. Agung - A temple dedicated to the triumvirate sitting on a metaphorical mountain representing the connection between the worlds. Of the three gods, in this mountain temple they worship one in particular - Shiva- god of destruction.
Right now there have been multiple deep earthquakes and the region is filled with trapped energy. The volcano is ready to blow and 240,000 people have already been evacuation.
Although it blew in the 80's, I believe this time will be bigger.
And because of its equatorial location, it could cause temp drop/famine/crop failure across the globe.

kek pls give d ubs for 15 year winter after eruption

>>>/poo/

Bump for interest.

At least the greens will shut up about global warming then

Al Gore will go anti-volcano and become the super salesman for anti-volcano technology to prevent another volcanic eruption and it'll only cost you 15% of your annual income. Of course we'll have to jail some of the anti-volcano deniers to make it happen but that's a small price for an indefinite revenue stream.

>240,000 people have already been evacuation
>already been evacuation
>been evacuation

But it didn't end though, but it still can for you with the help of pic related guide, go now, the apocalypse is waiting.

if a Volcano errupts in Indonesia, it was because an israeli Nuclear Submarine in the South China Sea fired a Nuke so that North Korea gets the blame.

the jews from Mossad start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fault Line, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

its Moloch who wants this, NOT KEK, because jews will do this False Flag as a Sacrifice to Moloch just like 9/11. jews worship Moloch and Hate KEK, and try to do anything as much as Possible to Attack KEK.

Trump better find out Quickly. the israeli Sub that will Launch Nukes to California is in the Sea of Japan already as we speak.

im all Warning you on this but you either Ignore me or Laugh at me. you will be sorry you didnt Believe me.

SCREENCAP THIS

thats okay user I got ya

fuck off back to rebbit, you coconut headed gramar nazi faggot

ID checks out, none of the events stated would surprise me in the least at this point.

>balance
>worships a deity of destruction

you think calling me a nazi is an insult?
want us to fucking invade your 3rd world country again fuck face?

I guess it is, it worked as intended, you coconut headed gramar nazi faggot

ur fuckin done kiddo mark my words

how is my ID Relevant to how jews want a Nuclear War? im Warning you before it Starts, so you could know how it all Started before it even begins.

lol people from the land of uncle sam thinks he knows shit about Bali

come at me you fucking coconut headed gramar nazi faggot, hit that keyboard harder, faggot

soon bitch

to keep it happy

god damn burgers are tarded

keep it coming my dog, I'm only here for the (you)s
show me your real power level you coconut headed gramar nazi faggot,
kit that keyboard even harder.

same here
why dont you polish my knob while ur at it faggot