Titanic

Did the jews sink Titanic?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Hahaha for real though did those kikes sink the ol 'tanic or what?

ice(((berg)))

It was actually a German submarine

It was the eternal anglo

/thread

Respond to my fucking thread with interesting infographics and screenshots

No they didn't

Came for it

ice(((berg)))

G.W Bush

It was rammed by an icebreaker.

yes
3 of the richest men where on it and opposed the formation of the federal reserve

sigh... research anytime

Was she really the Titanic?

The Titanic was swapped with its sister ship the Olympic and was deliberately crashed into an ice(((burg))) in an insurance fraud scheme.

The anglos did. They skimped out during construction and gave the Irish (pretty much the best shipbuilders of the time) pathetic materials to work with, namely the screws.

big if true

Astor, Guggenheim and Strauss.

One of the Astors supported Andrew Jackson's campaigns for the presidency.

Read somewhere that it was the Olympic Not the titanic that was sunk for insurance shekels. Apparently the red star line was up to its neck in (((debt)))

>chunk of frozen water named iceberg

>iceberg

Jew name, so yes

This. Looks like a great Fire weakened the boat's hull, then more than a week of uncontrolled heat After, titanic's steel was enough soft. Right on time to crash on an iceberg. Coincidence?

Look up, " The Ship that never Sank".

Requesting some of them there infographics and jank on this here

>Ulster-Scot """engineering"""

Learn to count portholes on her port bow. That's how you tell them apart.

Oddly enough, all of the people opposing the federal reserve died on that ship. Cohencidence

Came here to post this. Hivemind is real

I demand Titanic redpills