GRAYED

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR RED RODENTS

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/red-squirrel-deadly-virus-endangered-species-grey-squirrel-lake-district-grasmere-a7939311.html
archive.is/Qf316
i-love-jersey.co.uk/red-squirrels.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jersey is a red squirrel ethno state

This chart really shows the spread of the English Disease.

>Implying red squirrels can handle existing.
That said my region is designated 'grey only' on that map and I see red squirrels from time to time.

Grey squirrels are a species of peace. It is only a fringe minority of grey squirrel extremists that are violent toward red rodents. Most grey squirrels don't even support the extermination of reds and just want a peaceful nut-collecting life. The systematic genocide of red squirrels has nothing to do with grey squirrels you racist bigot.

Thats the Isle of Wight you twob.

We get Red Squirrels here

Why do people care about preserving the red squirrel? That would result in anti-grey squirrel policies which is evil. Squirrels are destined to mix together after all, its natural.

You are all just a bunch of greycists

have you tried taking the guns away?

>brits don't know that squirrels change color in the winter

no it's actully 2 different species

excellent thread

>UN poster is race blind.

Red squirrels have not yet learned to be multicultural, and we are going to be resented in our leading role in making that change which must happen, or else Britain will not survive.

show us your flag so we can shit on your country for its obviously shitty education

Red squirrels need their own Hitler.

I live not too far from Formby, which is essentially red squirrel Orania.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/red-squirrel-deadly-virus-endangered-species-grey-squirrel-lake-district-grasmere-a7939311.html
IT'S OVER RED BOI
>Grey squirrels are killing off their rare red counterparts with a deadly virus in the Lake District.
>A population of 30 red squirrels living in Grasmere in the Lake District has fallen to 12 after grey squirrels managed to infiltrate their mountainous terrain.
>As reported by The Sunday Times, squirrel rangers patrol the valley and shoot grey invaders.
>Yet the Animal and Plant Health agency found a population boom meant it was impossible to control grey squirrel numbers in the isolated area.

Alternatively
archive.is/Qf316

Why have red squirrel almost disappeared ?
is there any scientific study about that phenomenon ?

>Grey squirrels were imported from America by 19th-century landowners to "add variety" to UK wildlife, but they carry a virus which has decimated the native red squirrel population.
Literally "muh diversity"

Natural selection in progress

>There are no grey squirrels in Jersey, so the red squirrels are thriving.

i-love-jersey.co.uk/red-squirrels.html

Check your privilege grey boii

ive been thinking about the parralells here for a while. its got so bad in this country that if you posted this on facebook people would call you a racist.

its just too similar to reality for people to permit.

Dafuq scots? Where yous forests at? Gibs em back for dem squirries!

Das rite.
How can red """squirrels""" even compete?

Grey squirrels are not natural to the UK and are larger than red squirrels. They tend to push the reds from their homes and feeding grounds

not writing it as R*d

redskin squirrels are native degenerates;

power to the greyskin master race

remove gr*ys, they're scummy little rats. Reds are lovely though.

>tfw people care about british squirrels more than british people

GAS THE GREY KIKES

How can red squirrels even compete?

Grey Squirrels have been part and parcel of British culture for longer than there has been a Britain. It is only fair that we begin affirmative action programmes to ensure Grey Squirrels get the same opportunities as red squirrels. If you say otherwise you're a racist. It's progress.

>grey squirrels would.have voted against brexit and trump. If their little paws could hold a pencil.

So you are furry too ?

Come on, I only visit the warcraft and npb threads, I'm not on trial here

Kek

Dirty American squirrels

>WE

>What we have to remember is that as we depart from the European Union, we must protect those residents that already call our island home. We cannot allow grey squirrels to suffer. This government will be introducing sweeping new police powers to make criticism of grey squirrels illegal.

True Story time
>Be me
>go to local nature conservation group meeting 20-25 people attending
>Hosted by 8/10 qt nature warden
>I mention I want to shoot Greys and have done some pest control shoots.
>QT nature girl gets defensive for the pests saying they aren't too much bother.
>I look around the room
>Other member of group asks "Are you a vegetarian?"

>QT Nature girl confirms and everyone laughs at her

RODENT WAR WHEN?

How can we protect the homogeneity of the red master race? It's culture and traditions needs to be preserved

/Retard.

I thought that was a legit quote for a moment.
Scary times

how does it feel Redboi? knowing im eating your nuts while you shit on a post from your moms tree. you pathetic bloodskins.

you notice that reds are going extinct?

Fucking EXCUSE me?

>bump