This is granddaughter of ayatollah Khomeini

This is granddaughter of ayatollah Khomeini.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/wuHvp
youtube.com/watch?v=gRABoutYnNg
youtube.com/watch?v=1kXIO7HcdX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Great granddaughter*

>Canada
Every time

>Showing hair.
Literally stone that whore.

Anne Frank lives?

Got pics of her without any scarf and with her clothes soaked. But oh well,best keep for meselfe.

>>Showing hair.

Meh desu.

Looks like Harry Potter.

She's cute. I like her.

This, Islam has the best semen demons, we'll need to procure them

post it fag

Stay away from our women. Dokee baki baat maladeen dokee baki bat!!

You're a sandnigger, Harry

MOAR

Harry Potter is a jew, and Iranian women are whores. I know an Iranian whore who looks like OP's pic and she fucks a lot of scumbags and niggers, probably.

So?

Where did I put that jug of acid at? Damn it where is it?

She fucked a Nigerian, I think, and she publicizes that she pierced her clit, and that she fucks a lot of guys.

Why would you pierce your clit, isn't it good enough as is??

MOAR

wow iranian women really got the dark hair/pale skin thing down pretty good.

Iranians and jews are white I dont give a fuck what Sup Forums says.

I'm an Iranian. There are different types of Iranians. Some probably have SSA admixture and some of them definitely have Asian admixture.

Varies a lot. There are white iranians and shitskin iranians aswell.

Yes, I'm half Iranian, and I'm a shitskin.

Posting in a thread full of 50 yearolds.

Go to bed

Shut up, dotard!!

she's cute
c:

C-Could I become Ayyatollah if I marry her? Marg bar Amrika!

wtf I'm Muslim now

100% that she done a nosejob.
alll iranians do nosejobs

actually, we should learn from muslims about this, you know. bitches and their hair are bad for environment.

she looks jewish. maybe because Khomeini was a jew....

Israel worked on the 1979 revolution starting in 1947... Khomeini and others were Persian Jews, the younger mullahs in 1979 were actually born in Israel, both before and after it got statehood.

you dont have pink nipples and green eyes? sucks for you...

very qt

I'd eat her ass

How do you know so much about this? I think you're right. A lot of the leaders in Iran are actually Jews. It's not even a conspiracy theory. They're openly described as coming from 'Jewish families.'

Are you an Iranian too?

>showing hair.

Try instagram or snapchat- Muslim girls show more skin on there than others. Then they wear a chador to the grocery store.

she is a slut i like

Lurs and Khorasanis are white-white. Some folk in Azerbaijan and around teh Caspian are 'Caucasian', some Balochi and Pashtun are Aryan. The rest are Arabian, Afro-Arabian and Desi (mainly thru admixture w/ Elamites and Kermanis)

>she is a slut i like

she should be stoned by allah my blood is boiling right now filthy whore.

It's certainly suspicious that Jews are allowed in Iran. Jews are bad. Jews shouldn't be allowed. And no religion should be allowed. Only Atheism should be allowed, and Iranian masculinity should be the only acceptable ideology apart from that.

That's the Saudis, not Iran.

Khomeini wasn't Iranian- he was Arab and Kashmiri w/ some persian and turk in there probs.
Ahmadinejad is Arab, it says so in his name. A lot of the leaders are Sayyids from Iraq and Lebanon.

I'm a Kermani, what does that make me exactly?? My grandparents are from there.

Most every girl in Iran shows hair. Many wear tight pants or form fitting Chadors. Only Afghans wear Burkas and the older women wear something called a Niqab. You literally notice mor eon women- cliche stuff like wrists, ankles but other stuff like wisps of hair that don't fit behind ears, the way they move and sound and breathe. The Taliban even fetishized their footsteps.

>Jews are White
Shut up:
archive.fo/wuHvp

So, is anyone going to post more of that cum drum or what?

Dang, that description hit me right in the feels.

There were Dravidian peoples there- Jiroftis. Similar to Harappans probly. There are 'white' Persians everywhere. But big groups of them are mainly in Lur areas and Khorasan. The Qashqai are pretty white and they speak Turkish- it varies wildly. Most 'Iranians' are from Azerbaijan tho- the ones you see in Tehran are Azeris and essentially Iraqi Turks, very similar. The Iraqi phenotype dominates Western Iran- in fact W. Iran is called Irak Ajam.

How do you know so much?? Are you an Iranian too?

A few years ago I was fucking a muslim student from Burma. I'd roleplay as religious police, and if I found her being immodest in any way, I'd gradually bully her naked. Hair was the easiest thing to get her on.

God she was a horny little thing. Just got out of her strict parent's reach, and fell right into my lap.

Yeah, my grandparents actually look very different. My grandmother looks like a 'white' turkish woman or something like that, and my grandfather is brown.

Great story. Thanks for sharing.

The grandparents are also Zoroastrians I should've mentioned.

>God she was a horny little thing. Just got out of her strict parent's reach, and fell right into my lap.

wow thats pretty hot.. but i would stone both of you bong but allah is great and the muslems will rape a 100 young white girls in reprisal.

who?

They definitely don't have a Dravidian appearance, but Eastern Iranians look somewhat like Indians.

I would ayatollah her khomeini if you smell what im steppin in

Bakeeya. Baqiya.

your king

>Bakeeya. Baqiya.

i don't speak sand nig bro i'm was born in another country than my native land.

Meh

Well, Okie dokie to you too.

Herati. We're called Farsiwan.
This is pretty standard all over the Iranian world. Most 'White-White' people are tribal, rural in Khorasan and Lur areas.
Most Farsiwan are more Gracile, similar to Circassians I'd say. The Pashtun and Tajiks have this phenotype but are a lot more burly and 'Aryan'. Also, in Herat there are Qizilbash and they are more Caucasian (Jew-y)

That was my representation of the Hindi. There's a sample at the beginning of a Russian Hip Hop song that's like that. I'll post the video for your pleasure.

youtube.com/watch?v=gRABoutYnNg

cool thanks for sharing

Belgium with the bantz

She might be a whore but she's still wearing the head scarf, so Granddad revolution worked.

looks like a bleached POO

Oh, so I gather that your parents are from Afghanistan. Isn't the Taliban made up of Pashtun people? Are they a proud people? Fierce fighters and stuff like that?

that's the iraqi phenotype of western iran
pic related is what real genetic Persians look like

Do you want beef with me??

just stating facts bro no offense

Very funny, nobody I know looks like that.

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING EPIC BANTZ M8888888888
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

reeeeeeeeeeee

stop being ashamed of your aryan heratige to please wh*toids

Do you eat pork? Look up Schweineschnitzel Ahmed

I have great admiration for Iraqi peoples, despite them killing a million Iranians in the eighties.

This thread is not Sup Forums related. MODS

And?

hunted a piggy and cooked some of the meat out of sheer curiosity
disgusting fatty shit
my cats had meat for months to come tho

afore they all went potty with the allah akbar, persians were considered erudite , stylish and all round good eggs here in london, as a native bongolian in can confirm they scaled to the heights of the wog tree with many highley regarded surgeons at UCH and other teaching hospitals, their bitches were generally fine, with smallish heads and long thin necks, this tart is nought special compared to that persian tart of old

Shitskins go away you are not welcome on Sup Forums. This is a board for White males to discuss radical right wing politics go away parasites

Good.

Iranian bulls are your auxiliary force.

me too for iranians
chill just messing with you

I'm chilled. Are you really an Iraqi? What city do you live in, if I may ask?

you sound like a faggot, and probably a nigger if you're defending nigsians like that

yes ofc.
Baghdad

>nigsians
What is that?

Yeah I'm a faggot. What else? I'm not a nigger. Maybe 1%.

youtube.com/watch?v=1kXIO7HcdX8 !!!!!!!!

Cool, Baghdad, the land of heroes.