NEW TRUMP TWEET NEW TRUMP TWEET NEW TRUMP TWEET

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/911789314169823232

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
westsidetoastmasters.com/resources/book_of_body_language/chap2.html
theguardian.com/us-news/video/2017/feb/14/donald-trumps-strange-handshake-style-and-how-justin-trudeau-beat-it-video-explainer
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vxtL-3_2OiM
youtu.be/a5ZAt2FfbZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WW3 HERE WE COME BABY

fuuuuccckkk

Still 3.5 hours of 9/23 left on the west coast. Anything could happen

Fuck

9/23 was a lie like everything else. Let it go

maaaan what timeline are we even in?

Little Rocket Man! L.M.A.O.! What crazy insult will he come up with next?!

TRUMP WILL DEFEND ISRAEL

POST YFW 9/23 WAS REAL

What’s the happening going to be?

The minor chance beat Korea hits Guam successfully and we’re given carte Blanche ability to nuke them to green pretty glass.

Or we proactively nuke the country and nothing happens to the USA? What would China and Russia do? We’re the only country that has actually used nukes. And then we did beat Korea, the next targets are Russia and China. We like blowing up Asia.

They should let Kim at least nuke NYC or Commiefornia

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP !!!
PRAISE KEKKK

We already stuck.

That 3.5 quake was a rog. Do the math.

Kek is with us

LA or San Fran are fine targets by me.

I just don’t think he could deliver that far reliably yet. Guam seems more reasonable and nobody cares about it and it’s all the excuse we need to nuke DPRK to more rubble.

LITTLE ROCKET MAN ABOUT TO GO BYE BYE! BYE BYE LITTLE ROCKET MAN, BYE BYE!

AA
A

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>little rocket man

so i guess this is about the asians have little dicks meme

Checked on those great trips.

Kek will let the rocket men fly.

This is the craziest tweet I've ever read

It's on now!

>Elton Jong

wait... were the norks the good guys all along?!?!

was Kim Il-sung actually severus snape?

>little rocket man
HAHAHAHAHAHA NORK SMALL PENIS CONFIRMED

pls no

kikes btfo, how have I never seen this?

when is it finally going to happen?

it was at his UN thing the other day. Fucking insane

God, the Goldendoodle gets more pathetic by the day.

This is one of the reasons i like Trump. It's a Machiavellian distinction between being liked and being respected. People like Obongo and Trudeau are liked by a lot of world leaders, but they are absolutely not respected. Trump is disliked by most world leaders, but he is respected because when he says something, he has the political, economic and military might of the US to back him up, and these leaders do listen because he will do what he says he will do.

KEK

quit splitting threads faggot

THIS IS IT LADS!!!!
IT'S ON NOW!!!!

lmao, god damn it.

OC

PLEASE FUCKING NUKE SAN FRANCISCO

>Reagan style shitposting in real time from the twitter account of the POTUS
this is pretty cool

>new

It's two hours old you fucking faggot

Jap faggot listen to this song

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

No

MODS MODS MODS
SHILL ALERT
ADVERTISING IS NOT ALLOWED
>>>/global/rules/11

b-but i thought trump was a kike shill

He should stop threatening and actually take action to neuter North Korea's nuclear program. Otherwise, if he wants to keep talking and go to the negotiating table, he is only endangering our allies.

OH SHIT

>trump
>respected

lol

>le alpha israeli special forces man BTFO

I guess NK will get more and more bold and will start detonating nukes in the atmosphere and over the Pacific, and the words and sanctions will get more and more until either side attacks.

As the NK minister said, it's inevitable.

The words are actually smart, as if it gets NK to do something stupid now, then better now than when they've got dozens of ICBMs.

Getting nuked ~6 times is a lot better than 100.

The English language is lost to you, isn't it?

no he's Drako Malfoy, you ignoramous

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE, Sup Forums!

THIS MAN IS UNHINGED

THIS ISNT A FUCKING JOKE ANYMORE . HE IS PLAYING WITH ALL OF OUR LIVES AND FUTURES !

9-23 memes were spread by (((christian))) shills to make Sup Forums look stupid and gullible.
Spread the word.
No more christcucks on this board.

Little Rocket Man lol. Kim Jong Un is going to be pissed.

it's proof of how ungodly and grotesque
the relationship between NFL and the American People is.
100k+ tweets for football.
proof America has a Pleb-Tier understanding of God.

Look out boy, she'll chew you up

>English
>language

lol

>Trump is a dementia riddled unaware buffoon that has no social awareness
>KIKES BTFO!!

interesting

I like how he calls him Little Rocket Man now, trying to salvage his poor choice of nicknaming.

For anyone wondering, Trump wasn't in the position of power there: if he shook hands for a picture, he'd be on top, which is considered inferior. Politicians are taught this. As the American president, the Israeli president should be the inferior position; Ben knew he was in the wrong before he even tried, you can see his hesitation, but he gave it an inch of a try.

wait what do you mean he was on top?

NOPE. If he attacks first china gets involved. If NK does first china doesn't. Wait for NK to.

>hippie flag
lmao

The placement of their hands. Being the underhand, right side of picture is for some reason considered the power position. Trump was on the left and his hand would've been on top. I don't know why, I don't make the rules, I just know how it works. You'll probably struggle to find a handshake where Trump isn't in the power position, if any exist. Certainly Ben would never manuever him into it.

I think WW3 should just a fist fight between those two manchildren. Winner takes all.

Its really simple user... When two daddy politicians love each other very much and respect them deeply. One will let the other assume thumb over thumb in a rigorous circle jerk motion we adults call a handshake. And that my little pol user is how bills are born in an act called the Art of the Deal.

handshake wise, if his hand is on top, thinks it's considered inferior, which is actually incorrect because if he has his palm facing upward then that's the inferior handshake.

>pic related, right side is alpha/dominant, left side is beta/inferior.

westsidetoastmasters.com/resources/book_of_body_language/chap2.html

WRONG

No, you're wrong. I don't have sources right now but I'm right. This is purely for the political arena. If Trump goes to a much lesser country, like Israel, he still gets power position, but occasionally he'll go to a country big enough (Germany or France) who get the power position because they're important enough and it's their turf. Look up the photo ops of Trump handshakes or Putin handshakes if you don't believe me.

I'm not talking about your faggot every day life between your alphalfa bros, I'm talking about world leaders. Again, look up their photo ops if you don't believe me.

>doesn't have sources
>claims to be right

yeah it doesn't work like that, post sources or fuck off nigger. make a claim back it up

Whose in the alpha position here?

Photo ops. I'm not taking the time to compile an imgur album because you're too lazy to Google image "Trump handshakes" or "Putin handshakes", I dont care that much. If you don't want to learn that's on you.

it looks really awkward?
is that just japs being autistic?

Trump sometimes takes it to another level and wrings their hand to make their grip look effeminate. Macron reversed it on him, on top of being in the power position, if you're interested in looking that up, it was a funny struggle to watch.

this sounds like some "which side ear piercing is the gay side" shit

>PROTIP: getting either ear pierced as a man or any other body part is gay

It only work if trump goes palm up and places his top hand over the hand of the other person.

trump is different from the traditional alpha handshake. i haven't seen many of putin's pictures to comment on his.

theguardian.com/us-news/video/2017/feb/14/donald-trumps-strange-handshake-style-and-how-justin-trudeau-beat-it-video-explainer

watch the video and you'll see that trump pulls people in toward him and uses that to destabilize/open the other person up then jerks it around. it's weird as fuck but it works.

Death to all Norks!

it's Sup Forums cunt, do you expect anything else?

let a aussie and burgerbro have a shitposting contest and fuck off

THEY WON'T BE AROUND MUCH LONGER...

by all means continue with your shitposting gentlemen

I don't really understand what you're saying in that first sentence, but I'm not unfamiliar with what he's doing in the one you linked either, there's a difference photo ops handshakes and nice to meet you handshakes, like the Trudeau one you linked and others that might casually occur at for instance G20 when they're all milling around and shaking hands willy-nilly, which is where his "pull" handshake comes in. He did it very violently to Macron as well. Trudeau came prepared but still looked like a little bitch just hanging for dear life.

To be a little clearer, a photo ops handshake is when they're posing for the camera, it's planned. The one you linked and others are casual, in between handshakes; not that they don't know there are cameras still, but they're not posing.

trump is an outlier and can't be considered in a traditional alpha handshake, he is the 0.001% in the alpha/CEO/president world who can do whatever the fuck he wants and get away with it, much like someone who is unrivaled in skill on a football pitch or in an MMA ring

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vxtL-3_2OiM

>mfw the leader of the free world regularly shitposts on twitter
>mfw the leader of the free world successfully drags other national figureheads into shitslinging matches, just because he can
>mfw WW3 will kick off because of bants

I don't agree with your reasoning, but I know he's different, not everyone has the balls for his style of diplomacy. Only Macron and Putin are comparable and as concerned with coming off "alpha".

I hope Kim nukes California and Israel.

You know this person has the gayest San Francisco twang when he says “fierce” things like this.

what i'm saying is the palm down handshake is an all encompassing handshake which asserts dominance, there is obviously going to be outliers however i haven't looked into it enough to see what kind of shit world leaders pull nor do i really care but most of the time having your palm up is a bad idea

Cali user here people to have said witnessed a rocket fired today supposedly carrying a satellite. Thoughts? Happening?

Check this one out, nip.

youtu.be/a5ZAt2FfbZ4