I am Jewish

I am Jewish, can I help you save white race?

Or should I just gas myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e0EbfNOPIe0
youtube.com/watch?v=--UABwqW9Sg
youtube.com/watch?v=RNsbGKqjXcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

both end with the same result.

Hitler at least would make me "honorary aryan" :(

Accept Jesus Christ as Lord, or be thrown in the furnace.

If you're Israeli, keep BB in power
If you're American, vote GOP

This would help too

He loves you senpai

I am Polish

Go help your own people man. We got ourselves.

I am agnostic, but I can accept Jesus if that will cure jewery

Stay true to your traditions. If you want to help us out, get familiar with the talmud and give us a gestalt.

Start saying things like "my fellow Jewish people, we need to stop advocating for non white immigration to white countries"

Shalom fellow Jew.

you can help by gassing yourself

It's the only cure for the JQ.

Romans 2
28For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

My own people are degenerates(agnostic jews in western countries) ;/

Look, I'm going to be honest with you.

No, you can't help us. The best you can do is vote GOP and visibly help a bunch of far-right people. This will at best allow you to stay in the United States (if that's where you are), but you will become a second-class citizen, meaning that you will not have any representative power in politics and may be forbidden from working certain jobs.

For too long your kind has hidden under the guise of "I'm a based jew guys!", trying to convince us that you actually cared about our nation. No more. No more risks with you people.

If you really care, help us win. Advocate against migrants. Advocate for a white ethnostate. But if you think this means we will trust your kind again, you are wrong.

You always have your own ethnostate though (Israel)

I can do it and I think this is a good idea.

I will think how to do that(YouTube videos? Twitter?)

youtube.com/watch?v=e0EbfNOPIe0

Accepting Christ is the only way to purify yourself of the blood curse upon your people. Since Jews cannot sow the fields, they must prey upon the peoples that can in order to survive. What Christianity teaches is to make yourself productive, to become a self-improving instrument of God, and only through accepting Christ can your blood become pure.

1) I am in Poland

2) I tried advocating that at my university, but my course is so far left(90% of my professors are literal cultural marxists) it started being dangerous.

3) I don't want you to trust Jews, I support antisemitism as a self-defence mechanism and gassings of at least all left-winging jews

Is it true what those two are saying?

Can I become non-jewish?

>Be a Jew
>Want to help white people
Go home to Jerusalem, kike-kun.

Ephesians 2

12That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: 13But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. 14For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; 15Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; 16And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: 17And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. 18For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

I like you goyim

Goyims, can jews have white guilt about the jews like whites have in western europe?

Is it good or bad?

Colossians 3
10And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him: 11Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

It doesn't matter, kike-kun. If you truly want white people then you must go back. Go be with your people, be a light onto the nations and raise your jewlets as well as you can.

youtube.com/watch?v=--UABwqW9Sg

come to the UK and restore the empire

Okay, I will come and use my jewish trickery to save UK and then I am moving to Israel.

Thank you my goyim

no no no, we want to gas you

no we need someone on the inside

>here I was thinking OP was the only Jew

get gassed kike

Blacks vs Niggers is like Jews vs (((Jews)))

Don't be a (((Jew))) and you're good

Jeez goyim, make a decision

Before you gas yourself you can get behind the science and admit the Jewish Holohoax, There starts the average Jews long road to redemption and reparations to the world.

>He thinks Christianity isn't Jewish
Feel free to follow your sandnigger religions but dont come crying when you're betrayed.

Like any wise Jew would tell you, it's 'put up or shut up'.

Get the fuck out, kike.

>Accept Jesus Christ as Lord, or be thrown in the furnace.
RABBI GOD CONFRIMED FOR MOLACH WORSHIP!

This

Help draw the battlelines where they should be, too many lines in the west right now.

As a Jew I am officially admitting in the name of all Jews that holocaust is not real and was created online to harass goyim with six million

Tell Jews to stop acting like they know what is best for white people and Europe. They are not white people. Their life might depend on it one day.

why i have written online there? I probably need some sleep

As an online Jew, I second that motion. So it Begins...

Warming the oven now!

How to achieve that, goy
What do you mean exactly?
How?
How to tell them? Youtube video or what?

Be our spy.

It may be the begining of a begining of a revolution

Let's do it. Let's infiltrate Jews.

Who is with me?

You need to redpill the jews. They won't listen to me since my people are all just cattle.

Anyone can help save the white race. You need to leave us alone afterwards, though.

David Cole...A jew ahead of the times and honorary Human Being

>Holocaust Discussion With David Cole & Mark Weber - Montel Williams Show

youtube.com/watch?v=RNsbGKqjXcs

Let's start mastermind of how to protect West from Jews.

I am currently in Poland, what can I do to sve the west?

Answer Goyim.

There is plenty of online scientific evidence online under the Title of Historical Revisionism. I won't get into the German Philosophers even before the 2 great Jewish Bankster Wars for Jew Profits.

Keep spreading it around. Become a Truth Evangelist

>satan trips checked, jew confirmed

we must jew the jew, make sure they are not immune to the policies they push on others

Gay, multicultural israel?

diversify and tolerance for israel. Let's do it.

user, this isn't what you're looking for, I suppose, but the best thing you can do to help the West is revitalize tradition in the arts, entertainment and family, as well as gather people to solve community problems without the aid of the government.

maybe not, but evola would

This

hello fellow goys, im a fellow goy myself and i managed to inflirtate (((them))) can you share any plans or knowledge about you guys know? so i can be more of help to you

If you don't mind a serious question...

Are people concerned over there with recent developments? Is there plausible reason to expect war to break out soon?

>I am Jewish, can I help you save white race?
>I am Polish
I see we're going nowhere here..