Political correctness

I am in the class right now and I was having a "discussion" (they just called me racist) with a few of my classmates on if human races exists. But when I said that races exist one guy got so triggered he had to leave the room and explain to the teacher what I was. (((Racist))). So when the teacher (and the student) came back the teacher literally asked me to stop triggering people. What do you think?

You should stop triggering people

looks perfectly white to me

Show them evidence and when they deny it compare them to Evangelical Christians who claim the Earth is 2000 years old.

Ahahahahahaha the student just spit on me and called me racist, I am dying

Also, tell your teacher they are denying scientific fact (not theory) and they shouldn't be teaching.

Thanks for the tips, I'll see if I can.

Kick him in the chin and call him a mongoloid.

you probably want to have him arrested then get yourself screened for AIDS

there's not much you can do user, where you learn, emotion ALWAYS trumps facts, that's just the way it is.

Report them for a politically motivated hate crime.

Racist BTFO

>Races don't exist
>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE, KILL WHITEY, BLACK LIVES MATTER

They locked me out of the class and asked my to denounce my beliefs, this shit is hilarious

If races don’t exist how can you be racist?

>Trying to larp this much

gib vid or stop larping

Yeah it sounds to good to be true

Wait I'll see if I can

>posting on anime image board with nazi flag during heated political debate.

Yeah, sure, cool man nice larp.

what the fuck do you mean see if you can? Have have a fucking camera on the phone that you're posting from. The fact that you didn't start recording as soon as that first guy spreged out and left makes me think you're full of shit

Yeah no they stopped now but I guess they will keep going later

go fucking trigger them some more then you cuck

pfffffftttt yeah ok cuck, can't even be assed to go look for pictures on google

Australian Aboriginals have Denisovan DNA. you dont.

there's an example they cant defend. If they say it doesn't count, call them a science-Denier.

What a shit LARP. You should be ashamed

What separates races among other animals? Genetics is a liquid, there's no fixed borders. When it becomes politics it's much more simplified, then skin color or language becomes relevant. It's so silly to attend a class intended to bring new knowledge with fixed ideas of the topic taught.

There are variations (also a term in biology) that doesn't make up enough differances to be considered races.

You just might learn something in new in tactility. Be respectful and avoid triggering people, ie. ask questions (like " is it true that ...") instead of making controversial claims.

Races don't exist, you racist.