I love tequila, but I hate mexicans

>Live in California, 15 miles from the border.
>Driving down the freeway behind a truck loaded 15 feet high with second hand garbage. >Poorly roped together Washing machines, bikes, etc.
>Something snaps
>Mother fucking matress flys out the back of the truck in front of me at 80mph...
>Nothing to do but hit it, and this is the aftermath.

California is infested with illegals. I haven't looked over the DACA thing, is it public yet?

But I'm hoping he gave DACA children amnesty in exchange for curbed immigration considerably as a a concession.

Is this the pivot? What the fuck is going on. Why do these spics insist on fueling my racism with personal anecdotal stories?

seems deserved for driving a bright yellow BMW. if you didnt look like such a faggot, the mattress wouldnt have seen you

is that a photo of heather heyer being run over?

Heres another one, just because I feel like bumping myself and I'm fucking pissed at these dirty beaners. Car is literally lifted off the ground by a fucking matress.

Dakkar Yellow is the color of kings. So is Laguna Seca blue. But you wouldnt know that because you drive a fucking kia.

e36 M3?

1995 M3 rgr just broke 100k miles

I'm guessing you forgot to use your turn signal again

Safe following distance and speed. If you can't get out of the way hit your brakes.

Shit happens. Be ready for it. Next time you might get yourself killed.

Californians have no fucking idea what safe following distance is

See this happen all the time in TX. Beaners driving with their entire houses loaded into the back of their shitty trucks.
Saw a couch and a fridge fly off once.
Don't follow so close and don't follow beaners period

>Shit posting leaks into reality
Maybe I'm autistic but I thought it was funny...

>wheels from a 325i

really made me think

Why hate on beans tho?

Are city drivers not smart enough to not follow behind trucks like this?

Cry me a river.

This week I'm financing 100 shitskins to hop the border.

Hahahaha

Why would you follow a truck like that to begin with? You were on the freeway, you could of passed it or simply not been in the lane behind it. Nice cars getting wasted on morons, many such cases. sad!

>Californians have no fucking idea what safe following distance is

I was traveling at 80 mph just like everybody else and had cars to both of sides and behind. I took the hit like a man you faggot. You probably would have swerved to save your prius from getting damaged and gotten someone killed. Fuck off.

They can cut you off. It tends to be as they merge onto a freeway and get to speed that stuff falls off. But of course don't follow behind any vehicle that appears dangerous.

have a (you)

They are not from a 325i you stupid faggot they are ac schnitzer nice try

Nobody is impressed by your old BMW. I've gone through 3 of them in a year before now.

Every year I cant wait to donate to the yearly Border Patrol ball. You wetbacks have got to go back.

I used to see those trucks when I lived in Tucson, I've always wondered how often those cause accidents. We actually have them around Chicago too, usually driven by black scrap collectors.

What is the posted speed limit?

Old BMW's are the pinnacle of style, sorry if you think new = cool but its unlikely you will be saved anytime soon. You probably think the the new civic is pretty flash too.

underrated post

This, E36 was the prettiest followed by E46

Nice. I love e36 M's. Almost bought one a few years back.
Kys faggot. Although, I did kek out loud at this. But still...

None of that refutes what I said. You retards in CA have no fucking idea what safe following distance is, however I will admit your roads are narrow, underserviced, and inadequate for your spic infiltration
But of course, this is what I expect from beaner paradise

I've lived in San Diego like 25 years and this is the first accident I have seen like this. CHP said that there was another matress about a mile back. This asshole dropped more than 1. Just lucky it wasnt a washer dryer combo.

Yeah but I live near Chicago and even when trafffic is packed, I refuse to do 80 or follow behind dangerous drivers. It's not that hard. I know it's still not totally Op's fault but, I refuse to drive like the rest of the idiots around here.

I have enough money to pay coyotes to pack away the filth out off my country. They rarely return here because there they get a lot of things easier than here.

Also some off them are thankful and pay me back so I can send more shitskins your way.

>ever following behind a truck with a bunch of shit in the back
looks like you learned your lesson
at least you avoided a more serious accident, shit could have killed you easily
>I had no choice, cars were behind and to the sides
then slow down and merge into another lane

make sure you do your part an report illegals to ICE

Probably not wrong, most retards in CA are left wing faggots that think cutting off your dick somehow makes you a girl.

In this case, it made no difference, that matress was getting hit. This time it was property damage (classic spic/nigger), next time it could be someones life. Just because some fuckhead thought second hand rope was as good as brand new.

Yeah I never follow these things, if I have to I'll just leave a giant gap.

>make sure you do your part an report illegals to ICE

We have a few properties and this year someone fucked us on rent so we ICE'd them. Was pretty hilarious, mostly because they ended up being illegal. Didn't get the rent, but also never heard from them again. The place was fucked up, like wild animals had been living in it. I'll have to find some pictures, but they had literally stapled wallpaper to the wall in some places...

That sucks dude, there was an accident here recently where someone's bike fell off their rack and it killed someone. Sometimes you're just in the wrong place at the wrong time and suffer due to other's negligence.

I'm glad you weren't killed, OP

Pretty much like that, but at night and more matresses and washing machines.

this guy at least uses real straps...

>I have enough money to pay coyotes to pack away the filth out off my country. They rarely return here because there they get a lot of things easier than here.

The minute men will catch 2/3 of you filthy beaners when you try to make the jump. Hopefully the coyotes have guns so we can shoot a few of you filthy fuckers with just cause.

Meanwhile, ill see you in mexico city for Greenday and Boys Noize on the 19th

When my family moved to the US legally, I aged out during the immigration process and became an overstay. My parents and younger siblings have normal lives because most of them are either residents, or citizens now. There's probably thousands of daca recipients like me who got fucked over by the outdated immigration laws of this country. I'm definitely going back, I'm not going to marry a disgusting American roastie just to get a green card. This failing country is not worth the trouble.

Didnt even see this. Holy fuck what a kek

Probably true. Immigration reform needs to happen. We need to re-institute brain drain instead of letting in every piece of shit the world has to offer. No shit everyone wants to live well, but only people who can contibute get to. This isn't communism.

When I lived in Grenada anyone with half a brain could destroy the locals at any economy game. On average they were lazy, stupid and selfish. I imagine that in mexico someone with some capital and half a brain can do decently. I've considered living there but I'm a very tall white guy and getting my head cut off for ransom money doesn't really appeal to me.

If you have any self preservation and are white you would get out of there sooner than later

>But I'm hoping he gave DACA children amnesty in exchange for curbed immigration considerably as a a concession.
We can have limited legal immigration and get rid of the spics.

>but I hate mexicans
>California is infested with illegals.
>illegals violate all traffic safety laws and put my legal life at risk
>illegals wrecked my car
>HURR I HOPE HE GIVES THE WETBACKS LEGALS CITIZENSHIP
This is why everyone hates californians.

This, why the fuck is it yellow, even the niggers have more taste

Holy shit dude, I live not more then 2 blocks from you I passed this on my way home!

It's called negotiation dipshit. He's not going to be able to send them back, so he should look like a king and give them amnesty, and take the soul of Nancy Pelosi in return.

Did you never read the art of the deal you fuckwit?

How good was the drivers insurance? The state going to pay for your truck because it was a legal illegal without insurance?

Hello user, good to know that I'm not the only normal person in this area. Feels pretty isolated down here, I'm pretty sure we are some of the few although SD is far more conservative than most parts of coastal Cali. I think the RedPill is yet to hit this area hard.

this , Ives had 4 E36's. Last time I drove one was 5+ years ago

It will actually be sooner than later. I'm taking my board test in about 2 months and then I'm out of this shit hole for a couple of years while I finish med school.

I draw the line at enforcement of thought crimes and I imagine that while I am gone they will surely criminalize calling a tranny a tranny.

What other places have lots of water around them and normal white women, at this phase in my life I happen to be addicted to jetski's and pussy.... But hoping to find a QT to breed once I can support a family.

>This is actually me

I think what you actually mean is you suck at finding used cars as well as maintaining them. Do you even own a torque wrench bro?

Gas the spics race war NOW!

>Hello user, good to know that I'm not the only normal person in this area. Feels pretty isolated down here, I'm pretty sure we are some of the few although SD is far more conservative than most parts of coastal Cali. I think the RedPill is yet to hit this area hard.

Red pills come slow and long to swallow or hard, fast and all at once, like a rape.

More over the Southwest is Ground ZERO for immigration war, if we play our cards right we can take back CA or least damage it massively as to make it competitivefor us.

CA alone has maybe up to 10-12 EC votes/House seats because of illegals, time to cut them down to size.

Also I saw a Wash fall out of a truck andjust get raped by a semi Truck, I saw it all happen at like 10pm (I also live in Vegas) sparks EVERYWHERE a cop saw this pulled the beaner over and I saw him in cuffs, mostly likely going on a one way trip to Mehico.

They always make everywhere as where they come from, poverty, crime, corruption, laziness, they are a virus, and we are the cure.

And people like you are no different than the calicucks. Maybe we should give them aztalan too, itll be part of the deal :)

Weird, mine was hit yesterday... beaner in a box truck

What the fuck are you even talking about. When you are not in the position to plow someone entirely and you want something from them, you ask big, expect less, and settle with something everybody is happy with. Go interact with some humans sometime dipshit you might learn a thing or two.

There are people in this county illegally and they are putting our citizens lives in danger.
There is nothing to negotiate here. They need to go away. I hope the next washing machine that falls off of one of their trucks lands on you.

LOOKS BETTER WITHOUT THE BUMPER

Legit the same reason I came into this thread

>>Driving down the freeway behind a truck loaded 15 feet high with second hand garbage. >Poorly roped together Washing machines, bikes, etc.

Same in my country.

Every 2 or 3 years, we can put inorganic rubbish on the side of the road to be collected.
That being furniture and appliances that are too big to be taken in regular rubbish collection.

EVERYTIME we have these collections, our areas are invaded by 100s if not thousands of brown people. They take nearly everything.

It all ends up not being collected, and instead ends up in their backyards.

I just don't understand low IQ people anymore. They are fucking weird and shouldn't be anywhere near us.

reminds me of that clip from the oblongs where they all swarm to the rich neighborhood during spring cleaning trash day and drag home all of their shit

Lel no fucking shit dude. I hate 'em.

>There is nothing to negotiate here. They need to go away. I hope the next washing machine that falls off of one of their trucks lands on you.
I'm pretty sure black magic comes back 3 fold. Be careful what you wish for faggot. At least my car is made out of German steel during an age when quality mattered, is yours?

>Driving 80 behind an obviously poorly loaded truck
>Gee, I wonder why my car got fucked

I hate Mexicans as much as the next guy, but dude, how fucking stupid are you. You see a clearly dangerous situation, and choose to barrel right into it. You're a fucking moron.

It's kinda funny how few people here on Sup Forums actually hate them. Most Texans think they're the hardworking-familyvalues-conservative-blahblahblah.

They're complete garbage "people", you realize this if you live in southern California and go to highschool with them. They're like howler monkeys. They're smarter than niggers, enough cognition to act on their niggerness.

And yeah I get you're mad OP but is right. Gotta avoid trucks with SHIT ON THEM if you can.

Strangely, I was like "Looks sleek user" maybe we dont get a new bumper eh? Then I realized I'm not a nigger and had another shot.

That is exactly what It is.

Its a family affair and the browns bring the whole family to scavange through white peoples rubbish and make the street a mess and smash televisions for the tiny piece of copper in the back of them.

Their behaviour with rubbish here is enough to red pill anyone. Iv even seen them fighting over it.

good thing they're a dime a dozen in CA

IT ONLY LOOKED GOOD CUS ITS JACKED ON THE MATTRESS

PUT LIKE 5" LIFTERS ON IT

Solid kek. The kikes in charge will do anything to make it looks like multiculti is functioning.

Also crack cocaine is a meme, its just free base cocaine that you can smoke, the properties are no different than a large dose of cocaine.

nice ac schnitzers

Buddy if you recognized those you are a king among men. They don't even make these anymore and I had to roll the bumpers + buy specific tire types in order to 18's fit XD

>during an age when quality mattered
quality mattered in the early 2000s?
also that car is half plastic, hence your missing bumper.

not kang just bimmer enthusiast, and e36 autist

This is basically why I stay away from the border cities now. Tijuana used to be fun when I was a kid, it was safe. But people get abducted and cut up now. A few years back some sick fuckers stole a baby, murdered then gutted it and stuffed it full of heroin. They then proceeded to try and cross the border... only to be stopped at the border because a bunch of spics had a white baby... I hope they all got gassed but I bet most of them just got sent back to their cartel bosses.

Ah stop crying, you're white
You have insurance.

Everybody in California has insurance. But spics wont pay my or your deductible and it shouldn't have happened in the first place. I like spics more than blacks, at least they have the will to survive and fix stuff, but fuck um.

Does the guy with the load have insurance?

Are you kidding?

>Everybody in California has insurance. But spics wont pay my or your deductible and it shouldn't have happened in the first place. I like spics more than blacks, at least they have the will to survive and fix stuff, but fuck um.

Its a 95 you faggot, they barely even knew how to make plastic back then, almost everything is made out of metal, leather or wood. I'd show you the interior but the glory of vader seats and the M package would be lost on a faggot like you.

Like I told the cop. I'm not in the habit of reading everybodies license plates. This incident pushed me over the edge on buying a dashcam though and its about to get Russian up in this bitch because I see plenty of insane shit every week.

>dashcam
Wow, you didn't have one...

I've had one for like a full year now and I always see an accident or something when I'm riding passenger in someone else's car, I've caught ZERO accidents in my car. Maybe that's a good thing though.

got mixed up with the next generation that was made from 98-2006. It looks damn near identical.
>they barely even knew how to make plastic back then
are you being serious or are you just playing a fool?

They look exactly nothing the same and I'm obviously being hyperbolic jesus christ

Well lets not get too aggressive OP. Your car is from 2001.

>he changes brake pads every once in a while