Daily reminder that your favorite cuck is losing

daily reminder that your favorite cuck is losing

Aww I'm sorry OP.
Maybe you'll do better next year.

If war breaks out with NK its over for him and millions will die because of his incompetence

Pablo wishes it was American like us
sorry but you will always be a cartel baby

Fuck NK and fuck you too

>calling someone dotard

It must have such a high impact on the cucks, that they even pretend that the word does not even exists

the butthurt is real

fucking kek'd over 9000

You will have the blood of millions of South Koreans on your hands have fun with that

his oval office is the big win

>not calling the "oval" office the "testicle" shaped office

shame

It's the incompetence of past administrations, not 45, that will be to blame.

t. GObaby

>"HERE'S HOW BERNIE CAN STILL WIN THIS!"

Your country is losing too

uma delicia

In other words Trump would do more for global warming than any of your lefty leaders have?

Doesn't that mean you guys have to suck Trump's dick?

War isn't going to break out. Steve Bannon leaked out that there isn't ever going to be a war between the two countries. The don't want the South Koreans being killed when the North starts shelling them in their counter attack and China doesn't want any North Korean refugees. This is all just posturing by both leaders because they don't want to look weak.

>2017
>sucking dick

lefists cucks devore genitalia and spit out vaginas from the remaining pieces of flesh

>little rocket man
Holy shit he's literally retarded.
>I'm gonna project my insecurity about my small dick onto a dictator with nuclear arsenal

>Dotard Drumpf

It just sounds right. Thanks Best Korea.

>caring about chinks
faggot

Your whole country is losing. Your economy is propped up by the drug trade. I was hoping those earthquakes would've taken care of your entire shit-tier country.

who the fuck are you talking to?