So why does the US bother watching football, which is demographically 2/3 niggers?

So why does the US bother watching football, which is demographically 2/3 niggers?

well, that's coming to an end, so perhaps wait a few weeks before you ask.. .

we're a pretty accepting and good natured country-- to a fault

until all this horsehit started it was one of the few things you could sit down to watch and not worry about politics. In fact they presented it as quite patriotic with their opening ceremonies.

They just took a steaming shit on their largest demographic.

I honestly didn't ever care much for football my entire adult life of the last decade, which I was always called a fag for. I just find it kind of humorous that white folks are starting to go "why the fuck are we supporting this?" If you eliminate support of professional sports, you take away something along the lines of a third of US black wealth.

Boomers, always the fucking boomers

>Their largest demographic
Rural Midwest/Southern flyover trash is not their largest demographic. Only a handful of teams are in those areas not to mention the population there is nowhere near big cities that have teams

Never understood why Americans don't embrace soccer desu. It's a perfectly balanced sport for all body types. Unlike bullshit unbalanced American sports like Basketball, where height is a cheat code or American Football, which is dominated by turboniggers, soccer heavily prioritises technique, skill, tactics and cardio, where no one ethnic group or body type has a monopoly on teh skillset.

Because of how balanced it is there's world class teams and players of every ethnicity and the GOAT is a spic manlet.

But for some reason Americans would rather live in perpetual cuckdom, watching DeShawn L'Quif and a bunch of turbonigs run at each other in headgear.

Boggles the mind.

Cities are where the trash is concentrated.

I've been wondering this since the '80s.

I think the world would be mad if we got into it heavily because the US team would be, again, 2/3 black and steamroll the rest of the world. We selectively bread blacks to be athletic

People just write it off for no reason even when they have never watched it. Dont know why.

>Lol why would i watch a game where nothing happens?
>Lol all they do is flop!

I guarantee these people don't watch American football for the athletic/strategic component anyways. Guess they just enjoy watching niggers crash into each other.

I don't know, but watching soccer actually irrationally enrages me for some reason.

Our wives force us to watch it so we can see what real men look like.

Only in the USA can a stupid nigger get paid 20 million dollars a year just for running really fast and getting concussed, and COMPLAIN about it too.

Send these apes back to Africa

They are starting to turn it off. People like watching athletes do their best, not take knees.

GOOD little KEKOLDS

That's why CBS had such high NFL ratings yesterday?

Right, they should be watching more hockey.

Liked to watch them smash into and destroy eachother. Think of Mandingo fighting. But now they complain about everything and all the medical shit that comes with their multi million dollar paychecks. Its also funny to see them all broke (70%+) before they are even done playing.

American football is typically much more exciting especially late game, it's hard to quantify the competitiveness you get between two really good teams when the score is close and the clock is running down.

Not to mention it's set up that every play is fast paced and has a chance of being "explosive." Couple that with the fact that the strategy is so much more interesting and apparent than in soccer.

That was because of Romo.

There's plenty of turbonigs in soccer already brah. Messi makes them all look retarded with god given virtuoso brilliance.

It's a sport where every position is more like a quarterback and emphasis many other skills other than sheer athleticism. There's even been world class player that were legit out of shape but still managed to play at a high level because of their experience, talent and footballing brain.

Football is boring as fuck. Just as things get exciting you have a 2 minute commercial break. They regularly manage to stretch a game of 15 minute quarters into 3+ hours. You get a minute of action and then people just lollygagging around in those faggot tights until play resumes

That's why you watch the Patriots beat the nigger teams

What? He wasn't calling every game. Their pregame show was up 33% (highest since 2010), and their games were up 11% over week 3 of last year.

You might be on to something, because I'm pretty sure I see more white women watching football than men nowadays. It wasn't like that when I was a kid, but it was also less black then.
Mandingo fighting has no historical evidence, it was invented to be a historical revision to make whites appear as devils.

Ghetto niggers don't buy tickets.
Stealing NFL merchandise puts no shekels in their pockets.
Trump wins big on this one.

>which is demographically 2/3 niggers?

Probably because this is the same as America's demographic. Probably whiter actually.

apes are our entertainment.

Yanks should start watching real football instead of their faggot-rugby. Real football is for real men and the blacks almost NEVER makes any fuss about racism eventhough the rasism in real football is very widespread and really common. The blackies know that they earn more money than those screamin and throwing bananas on them so they donä't have to act out in the media like some entitled and spoiled brats.-

And yet no one ever scores. Americans like scoring. They changed the rules in Hockey because it was getting to be like soccer with 2-3 games

Nice try. Black demographic representation has been shrinking, thanks to the brownies south of the border

Because the niggers are athletic as shit and fun to watch. Basically every NFL athlete is a freak of nature.

No, they are miracles of modern factory farming. All on trenbolone and HGH (both used for cattle) so they can beef themselves up. Why not get the real deal and just get a bunch of actual bulls on these drug cocktails to fight each other to death? Way more interesting than having to watch Jamal, 22y/o, 73IQ try and make profound political statements.

It's like some insanely popular video game that keeps adding and patching over time. Sure some patches fix or add cool stuff every now and then but most of it hurts the product and takes away from the original charm. After about the 12th expansion and 2nd revamp the game isn't close to what it used to be, and most of the original player base has moved on, the ones who remain are just faithful, hoping it'll get good again.

Nah, West african genes are just better. That's why You're seeing more Nigerian Americans in the NFL. We're just physically superior

fuck the NFL

Nice larping. Africans are short with weak joints. I could take a female llama and make it a better NFL player than your average Nigerian.

why do people go to the zoo