Donald Trump has state visit to UK downgraded 'and will not be guest of the Queen'

Jace Wood
Jace Wood

PHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DRUMPF BTFO

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/donald-trump-state-visit-uk-no-queen-visit-working-downgrade-tour-us-president-latest-a7994356.html

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/donald-trump-state-visit-uk-no-queen-visit-working-downgrade-tour-us-president-latest-a7994356.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9SOVzMV2bc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha2yvy4RbTY
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_state_visits_received_by_Queen_Elizabeth_II
Josiah Cooper
Josiah Cooper

muh special relationship

Blake Harris
Blake Harris

Downgrade comes after threats of mass protests by opponents
Can't even control the population in which they rule over.

Michael Johnson
Michael Johnson

This is fucking crap.

FUCK YOU DAD

Lucas Johnson
Lucas Johnson

muh special relationship
muh special relationship has been a joke for the 8 years of obama. You guys better wake up, or you will get isolated in your own lands.

We are allies. We are not the pricks the news makes us out to be.

Luke Bailey
Luke Bailey

Reverse colonization when?

John Morgan
John Morgan

downgrade comes after threats of mass protests
UK is still cucked. Trump should just not visit now.

Andrew Rodriguez
Andrew Rodriguez

Fuck the queen. She's a fucking dumbass.

Michael Diaz
Michael Diaz

I thought Khan banned him from visiting London

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

Just do it, son.

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

It’s been a joke since forever. We’ve never been friends.

Isaiah Lee
Isaiah Lee

He should cancel the trip. Heads of states should meet with one another when visiting countries. To not do so is an insult.

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

Independent

Gonna need a better source than that.

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

Fine. We'll send in an airstrike instead. War with UK NOW.

Colton Lee
Colton Lee

The article literally states at the end that this is not the case as the MP's office disagrees with the report.

Leo Taylor
Leo Taylor

Just as well, can't have him grab Her Majesty by the pussy and such, wouldn't be proper.

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

I want to announce that due to MAGA, I won't visit UK with a downgraded statues. Thank you.

Levi Ward
Levi Ward

tell EU to fuck off
tell US to fuck off

Who are you going to trade with?
China?

Fucking traitors to the white race.

Chase Kelly
Chase Kelly

Donald Trump has state visit to UK downgraded 'and will not be guest of the Queen'

The British Isles will become Airstrip One-lite in this timeline.

F

Dominic Parker
Dominic Parker

Not until the Queen kneels

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

Not realizing that a lot of brits dislike America.

Levi Ortiz
Levi Ortiz

wow what a shock, never would have guessed that the queen doesn't like drumpf. it's not like the jews that control the royal family have openly called for the removal and imprisonment of trump.

Wyatt Moore
Wyatt Moore

The UK is a fucking irrelevant shithole lol they can't even stop us and the Cayman Islands stealing their businesses despite the fact they basically own us.

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

*impose tariff*

Ethan Anderson
Ethan Anderson

Bermuda
stop being rude to your dad

Ryder Price
Ryder Price

This, take care of your cucks britain

Luke Ward
Luke Ward

The true redpill is knowing that every other country hates your guts because you cannot stop fucking up the entire world.

Brayden Ward
Brayden Ward

only the brown sub-human "Brits"

Aaron Long
Aaron Long

what the actual fuck is wrong with our country

Dylan Ward
Dylan Ward

Or russia, you know. Its like everything trump does benefits russia in some way.

Ayden Morales
Ayden Morales

No, 50% of your white, liberal leftie beatles-society too

Elijah Murphy
Elijah Murphy

FLUMBPF is a low class uncultured peasant demagogue he shouldn't be allowed anywhere near polite society

Thomas Watson
Thomas Watson

He can't do shit. Our problem is that nobody in the Conservative party appears to have a pair of balls left. Sharia may has to go.

Jayden Roberts
Jayden Roberts

check'd

Dylan Young
Dylan Young

You've got my blessing

Jonathan Jackson
Jonathan Jackson

Is it time for America to colonize the UK?

Ian Carter
Ian Carter

Meeting some local celebrity is not very relevant anyway.

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

BTFO by whom?

A "queen" who betrayed the Empire by giving up most of it's land?

Angel Hill
Angel Hill

That's why the Queen cancelled on him

Andrew Parker
Andrew Parker

this, it'll look bad if Trump takes this lying down

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

The Draconian Reptilian clan are not amused by Trump? Pity.

Gabriel Reed
Gabriel Reed

Because of threats of opposition protests

Oh yeah drumpf BTFO. He's still coming there to do the things he's supposed to do but the government is worried about dealing with degenerate leftists rioting. It's not because the Queen was like "fuck you drumpf"

Levi Perry
Levi Perry

Arent you late for your 5 o'clock nigger rape and genocide appointment?

Ethan Bennett
Ethan Bennett

The queen is very old. It's not a snub. She's dying.

Mason Bennett
Mason Bennett

Sort yourself out England

Xavier Bell
Xavier Bell

delaclares war on Germany because the country 1000 miles away tells it to.

Zachary Barnes
Zachary Barnes

Good. The more the international order breaks up, the better. Trump is everything I hoped for and more.

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

Look at all these allies and trade partners we're creating to replace are ex-friends from the EU...we're so fucked, literally no likes us anymore more and Trump could kill are economy with a tariff.

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

sources say
the independent
Go shill elsewhere

Luke Gomez
Luke Gomez

try Brexit
muh Trump will help us, he said it!
get bumfucked by the dotard like the rest
Hope you learned something, dumb brits.

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

I fucking HATE most of the c*cks in my country, don't worry lads we aren't all like this. We've been through a lot together.

Nolan Anderson
Nolan Anderson

the queen

LITERALLY WHO?

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

same problem we have here, Z O G is in charge

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

Fuck you too Britshits, you can Brexit alone then

Elijah Jones
Elijah Jones

Why would Trump be Barack Obama's guest?

Aaron Nelson
Aaron Nelson

The Monarchy is a sacred institution and the Queen is gods representative on earth the rightful sovereign of the British empire and the head of the Church of England it would be bad form for her to be seen with a glorified peasant rabble rouser and uncultured slumlord of dubious pedigree who has no legitimacy at home or abroad

Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson

Butthurt kraut detected. He knows his country will take all the niggers now while we say fuckoff and goodbye.

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

delaclares war on Germany because the country 1000 miles away tells it to.
delaclares
1000 Miles

What the fuck are you smoking?

Not a argument.

Luis Allen
Luis Allen

No, retards in charge and retard peasants sucking off those retards in charge, don't delude yourself, ZOG neither voted for Brexit nor the Dotard.

Anthony Young
Anthony Young

We want to be separate from you, but America has had it's hand up the UK's ass for years now, that's why your shitty politics has basically been imported to our islands. America is interested in a relationship with the UK because of the trust it puts in us to keep an eye on Europe but also as a European military staging ground. We would not be this close to the US if the US didn't want us to be, we really have no choice and I don't think we'll ever leave the grip of the US whilst it's such a huge world power.

James Torres
James Torres

"Stealing their businesses?" It's called being a fucking tax haven, and we could shut you both down tomorrow if we felt like it. Also both places are full of niggers.

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

muh better deal
Good job UK. Soon both the EU and the US will have their backs turned on you

Elijah Fisher
Elijah Fisher

You've been mooching off us for over a hundred years, Basil

Juan Thomas
Juan Thomas

That's hilarious. Trump is too modern and normal to kiss the old hag's dusty ring anyways.

Julian Stewart
Julian Stewart

Not really, maybe in fucking London 50% dislike the yanks. The majority of people I know either like or are simlpy neutral with the US, none of them hate it.

Sebastian Garcia
Sebastian Garcia

No you couldn't you fucking paki child doddler, you've tried twice already yet don't have the balls because you know we'd just declare independence and steal your assets. We also send thousands of niggers seeking welfare to the UK because we've become too expensive to live in while Brits literally are forced to return after a short work permit despite the fact most want to stay.

Chase White
Chase White

Actually they hate our guts because we could squash the entire world like a bug if we wanted. Jealousy is the sincerest form of flattery.

Now I'll excuse you, Bakkies, as I believe you have a date with a machete and a flaming tyre

Gabriel Jenkins
Gabriel Jenkins

muh russia

If Trump liked Russia in any way he'd get rid of the sanctions that have been killing their economy. The only reason Putin wanted a pro-Russian US president is so Obama's sanctions would go away.
Russia should have never fucked around in Ukraine as their economy has been severely damaged from that whole fiasco.

Eli Wright
Eli Wright

the UK is a irrelevant shithole nobody cares about it anymore
yet they still think someone still gives a fuck a about them

Nolan Stewart
Nolan Stewart

I just finished the video.
Yet another let down.
Don't waste your time.

Jeremiah Hernandez
Jeremiah Hernandez

It is to be hoped that Trump is removed from office long before the UK has to bear the indignity of a visit of any description. If the American people fail to correct this, the most egregious electoral error in US history, the consequences to the world will be far greater than a simple embarrassing May mistake.
Deluded and retarded as the libshits here.

Aaron Mitchell
Aaron Mitchell

They're trying to avoid civil unrest with the millions of ferals they've imported. I feel truly sorry for our brothers in Britain who have to deal with that crap.

Aaron Sanchez
Aaron Sanchez

I disagree, Trump represents God's sovereign representative on Earth, and not the Queen, who is suspected to represent corrupt power in society, therefore I pluck this white rose.

Jack Morris
Jack Morris

Britain is an irrelevant Paki ahithole, Trump should send Ivanka.

James Smith
James Smith

Russia should have never fucked around in Ukraine as their economy has been severely damaged from that whole fiasco
but they got to keep their warm water port which is more important

Jackson Lopez
Jackson Lopez

LMFAO

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

The Queen is a literal joke puppet head with zero power. The British ideals of monarchy have been completely subverted by the greedy land barons and then the greedy industrialists further raped them. This is why removing the aristocracy was a massive mistake, no country has any grounding anymore. All that's filled the void are radioactive ideas of multiculturalism and infinite technological progress which are bound by economic slavery and both ticking timebombs when they are found to be a lie.

Aaron Reed
Aaron Reed

Quick Die The Queen

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

Nobody goes to Canada so don't worry

Colton Diaz
Colton Diaz

Wasn't Trump just in the middle east like 4 months ago?

Noah Wilson
Noah Wilson

who the fuck cares

Daniel Thomas
Daniel Thomas

They are technically traitorous rebels

Brandon Butler
Brandon Butler

Instead, he should ask publicly for a meeting with the queen. If they do not answer, then the ones being rude will be the brits.

David Anderson
David Anderson

So is this finally it?? Is DRUMPF finished for good !?!?

Michael Wood
Michael Wood

Who cares, the UK is pretty much Sharia by now.

Christopher Sanders
Christopher Sanders

These cancerous lefties and the MSM are pathetic, we love you Ameribros. Don't let the shills convince you otherwise.

Dylan Richardson
Dylan Richardson

Oh, man. The most Powerful Man on Earth doesn't get to hang out with an ugly old inbred broad?

THAT SUCKS!

Connor Roberts
Connor Roberts

its got more to do with rothskike and his lackey rupert murkike not liking trump, cos trump puts merifat interests above international kike interests

Alexander Campbell
Alexander Campbell

Obviously the queen must be dying, I mean who would pass on the opportunity of meeting the man who has the world in awe and shock? The twitterman himself.

Easton Scott
Easton Scott

So its Soros and they're blaming Trump. Fucking typical.

Noah Kelly
Noah Kelly

England is shit for colonialism, stealing shit, etc.

They dont like Trump.

Why is the left putting this against Trump if they hate so much the model that the Emirates Of Great Britanhya imposed?

Liam Wright
Liam Wright

when you don't vote for the establishment-picked shill it is an error

Isaiah Ward
Isaiah Ward

stealing their businesses

Chrysler merifat business since 1925
bankrupted and bought out by international kikes.
now called fiat-chrysler

stealing their businesses
yep

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

Trump isn't getting any attention because they're too busy trying to get that Caliphate going.

Michael Jones
Michael Jones

Welp...say goodbye to your queen, bongs. Anyone who BTFO Drumpf, never survives very long.

Nathaniel Robinson
Nathaniel Robinson

TRUMP

TRIUMPH

Nathan Anderson
Nathan Anderson

I wanna have sex with Donald Trump. I wanna squeeze his fat rolls as he pounds my boipuccy.

Gabriel Harris
Gabriel Harris

I concur.

Elijah Mitchell
Elijah Mitchell

Sanction the living shit out of them
Lol it benefits them

Aaron Clark
Aaron Clark

Huh, that's right. Welp, RIP Lizzie

Jace Perez
Jace Perez

Ameriboos BTFO
Angloboos BTFO
I am ok with this.

Nathaniel Ward
Nathaniel Ward

Think there's more behind it though. Obvious bowing down to the Jewish overlords, but I think there's something wrong with arr Liz. Don't think it'll be long before her death now.

Ayden Rodriguez
Ayden Rodriguez

oh boi hes not going to meet a useless bitch, what is he going to do

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

Directly from the article:

On Wednesday, Theresa May’s office said she was not aware of plans for a “working visit”, and said the position on the state visit had not changed. The offer had been extended, accepted by Mr Trump, and no dates had been arranged.

A spokesman for the US Embassy said: “There are currently no plans for a working-level visit.’’

And yet the title of the article states that plans have now changed to "a working-level visit". Absolute bullshit. Nothing changed according to anyone who knows anything about the visit.

The entire point of the article is banking on you not actually reading it. The author is hoping you will see the headline and react to it, (((they))) know their audience well.

Liam Cox
Liam Cox

right now Donald is more important then her, so who cares except brits?

Levi Rogers
Levi Rogers

Trump curse incoming.

Carter Bennett
Carter Bennett

Brits playing long game. Trump will be gone in 3 years. Shame. His mother was a Scot I think.

Landon Smith
Landon Smith

The Queen could kill trump and get off scot free

Joshua Lewis
Joshua Lewis

Make that seven.

Wyatt Gutierrez
Wyatt Gutierrez

I understand they don't want Donald Trump's state visit, since it's pointless and they don't want to have a bad image with Muslims. You gotta understand that London is getting sold to Muslims by full royal family consent, those are their business partners, they want precious money and before queen dies they want to be remembered as some tolerant people, since they already given up on white Britain, it's too hard of a task to make it white in their opinion.

Oliver Taylor
Oliver Taylor

This is an attack on conservative Whites more so than anything, fuck the Queen, Jew shill, Trump is serving the Jews too, but this is because Trump championed the convrrsatives and alt-right.

Nicholas Bailey
Nicholas Bailey

He's not going to show up now.

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

Fuck your queen.

Jace Young
Jace Young

Would be nice if true, but I'd say 65 percent actively despise the slobbering lard ass banjo playing burger retards. America is the enemy of the white race desu.

Chase Sanders
Chase Sanders

the Queen matters

Jose Bennett
Jose Bennett

1984 in 2017

Alexander Roberts
Alexander Roberts

WHAT THE FUCK UK?!?!

TOP TEN ANIME BETRAYALS

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

I don't think anybody really cares.

Eli Nelson
Eli Nelson

All Americans realize this and we constantly vote the anti-war candidate. Then they always do a 180 and invade some countries.

George Bush ran on stopping America's role as the world police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9SOVzMV2bc

Easton Taylor
Easton Taylor

Yawn, you paranoid schizo.
Nothing has changed with your immigration and you are still caliphate while getting rocked by terrorist attacks weekly.
user, our refugee camps are empty, you live a meme.

Jacob Johnson
Jacob Johnson

This is just the Brits way of getting Trump to remember they exist still.

Nothing quite like a scorned lover.

Oliver Hall
Oliver Hall

Trump marries his daughter off to Jews
wears kippah all the time
literally kisses Jewish religious sites
best friend of Israel
hurr durr the Queen is a jew

Noah Richardson
Noah Richardson

Madison
get the Constitution

Cameron Ramirez
Cameron Ramirez

Yeah because trying to appease the international community really worked out for your country right? Oh wait

Dylan Miller
Dylan Miller

I'll believe this when I see it. It's important to bear in mind that the Queen and her parliament are surrounded by millions of foreigners who hate England and English people though.

Cooper Kelly
Cooper Kelly

I had a feeling you were a redcoat larping as an American when I saw your flag then I saw "tyre"
I'm flattered Benedict, but please stop speaking for us

Robert Fisher
Robert Fisher

We are not the pricks the news makes us out to be.
I dunno, where the fuck were you guys during the Falklands? That was even when the Special Relationship was at an all-time high.

Joshua Edwards
Joshua Edwards

You would have thought Dresden would have ended this forever, but no, Helmuts never learn.

Alexander Gonzalez
Alexander Gonzalez

Blame it on the CIA and corporate stooges

Matthew Lopez
Matthew Lopez

who cares. the UK will be nothing but burnt down communist ruins within the next 30 years.

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

who honestly cares at this point

Nolan Cruz
Nolan Cruz

For real? The Faulklands was barely a fucking skirmish but you pussies made it to be some fucking drama. That’s like saying where were you for Grenada or Panama.

Eli Roberts
Eli Roberts

This is because he recently refused to obey the jews. The Queen is just the pet of their sick pedophile rings.

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

I want to like you America, I really do, but you guys are so incredibly arrogant that I can't help but pray for your Balkanisation.

Evola was right, Hitler was right.

Jackson Cox
Jackson Cox

She's been dead for nearly a year. Waiting to be used as the biggest slide story ever.

Jaxon Sanchez
Jaxon Sanchez

covering up that the downgrade comes because of the lack of armed forces and logistics required to have trump as a guest at the queen
Good fucking job England, you nailed it

Ryder Martinez
Ryder Martinez

For real? Pearl Harbour was barely a fucking fireworks display but you pussies made it to be some fucking drama.

Aaron Ramirez
Aaron Ramirez

Yes

Josiah Johnson
Josiah Johnson

t. former colonial slave to Britain that never broke away
t. 10%
t. country that is even closer to race war than America

Isaiah Morgan
Isaiah Morgan

no. at this point their problems are too immense to fix. terrible investment.

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

I love it, every time someone on this board criticises America, doesn't matter what fucking country it is, there's always some cunt who says "go prep the bull, Sven" or "isn't that haram, Muhammad?".

John Fisher
John Fisher

This, why import more egotistical leftist trash.

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

CANCEL THAT SHIT, TRUMP

Jacob Nguyen
Jacob Nguyen

Sounds like the queen has something to hide. Imagine if Trump did something like this people in America wouldn't stop complaining about it.

Tyler Adams
Tyler Adams

Trump marries his daughter off to Jews

Never hear of a political marriage? He's using his daughter like the property she is.

wears kippah all the time

False.

literally kisses Jewish religious sites

Thats what you do to put on a show. When your royals fuck off to the arse end of the planet to visit their brown subjects and they don tribal garbs and partake in native ceremonies, are they the equivalent of simian subhumans then too?

best friend of Israel

Almost every Western nation claims to be the best friend of Israel, if you don't then you're a Nazi in their eyes.

hurr durr the Queen is a jew

Maybe she's not but she's certainly their servant. Why do you think the "defender of the faith" has seen her faith decimated and reduced to nothing under her watch.

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

We keep doing that because it triggers you heavily. And it's fun.

Charles Cruz
Charles Cruz

underrated

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

She's a all-talk, no action politician, and she has no political power. Just an endlessly pampered family.

Connor Jones
Connor Jones

nice quads pedro

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

That's some ebin trolling my dude

Brayden Jackson
Brayden Jackson

Isn't it rude of Trump to have insulted various members of the royal family? Glad they won't take his shit.

Jeremiah Myers
Jeremiah Myers

stuck in the past
still bitching about ww2
That's why you think you are clever while real world 2.0 is taking a piss on you degenerates, Dustin.

Parker Miller
Parker Miller

At least we won't have trucks of peace and acid attacks running rampant

Caleb Martinez
Caleb Martinez

It's okay England we still love you

Blake Rogers
Blake Rogers

She's scared Trump might grab her by the royal pussy.

Landon Lee
Landon Lee

Is the queen even anything anymore? I remember reading a post from some pissed off brit saying how the queen is basically their version of mickey mouse and they're just around to attract tourists. He also said it sucked because it rains there everyday, can anybody confirm if true?

Colton Cruz
Colton Cruz

Fucking BASED!!!

Logan Cook
Logan Cook

Hahaha btfo brits.

Thomas Baker
Thomas Baker

You know, I think Trump is one of the biggest pieces of shit alive. However, I feel bad for him sometimes. Like he’s the president of the US and he gets no respect from anyone in America or the world actually besides the cousin/sister fucking country bigots here.

Luke Reyes
Luke Reyes

As a Bong, I am ashamed of my shithole country and it's willingness to look like one mighty faggot.

If God Emperor Trump holds any public events, I can fucking guarantee you that they will be packed. And I will be there alongside other sensible bongs to show my support.

Andrew Flores
Andrew Flores

Dustin
I kek'd irl. I don't think there's ever been a British person in history called Dustin. That's an American name.

Nolan Richardson
Nolan Richardson

tfw you realize if America didn't exist all countries would still be fucked up just the same

Joshua Hernandez
Joshua Hernandez

he should just cancel - islamic countries are dangerous

Angel Adams
Angel Adams

implying she wouldn't love it.

Sebastian Russell
Sebastian Russell

UNFIT
MORON

Gavin James
Gavin James

Queen runs the country, That was probally an Ahmed saying all that

Daniel Murphy
Daniel Murphy

You must not be redpilled at all, thinking it's not the jews. Normies

Thomas Turner
Thomas Turner

Dear president Trump, don't come to the uk and give our shitty country the cold shoulder.

We need to be buttblasted to learn a lesson.

Julian Reed
Julian Reed

kikes and corporations. nuff said

Ryan Sanders
Ryan Sanders

Queen is the head of state and supreme commander of her royal army navy and airforce.

Cameron Reyes
Cameron Reyes

t. Angel Dustin
What is it then, Kevin?
Can you tell me a few degenerate british names please?
I start with german ones:
Ahmed
Amir
Ayatollah

Tyler Campbell
Tyler Campbell

I like American.

It's the only country with free speech and good gun laws.

Sure, it has problems, but Europe is far worst with its 1984-tier laws.

Elijah Cook
Elijah Cook

imblying he isn't going to visit gordon ramsey to slurp down some jellied eels and shoot muslims

Carson Phillips
Carson Phillips

More likely the Queen dislikes him and doesn't want to meet him because of his comments regarding our future Queen. And his general childish, immature and uncivilised behaviour.

Dylan Mitchell
Dylan Mitchell

Britain should get in with China and Russia. Fuck the Western world.

Charles Robinson
Charles Robinson

Does anyone here even know about Rothschild? Or are we gonna just beat around the bush and take the blue sepository? Uses the US military because it's the strongest? No? Doesn't ring any bells?

Nicholas Thomas
Nicholas Thomas

Stupid sheep... some even on this board, unironically support the Royal family, very sad.

Gavin Gonzalez
Gavin Gonzalez

Fuck those tea and crumpets eating mother fuckers and their reptilian queen

William Cooper
William Cooper

London Mayor Sadiq Khan also opposed the visit, saying he was “not sure it is appropriate for our Government to roll out the red carpet” for Mr Trump.
This guy is such a motherfucker.

Aaron Lee
Aaron Lee

This isn't true. In The Sunday Times just gone, Tim Shipman was saying how Donald Trump will be going to 10 Downing Street and that Whitehall officials have been 'politely' asked to find routes that avoided using stairs (as Donald Trump has a phobia of stairs).

Jonathan Morgan
Jonathan Morgan

We could be tho

Michael Cooper
Michael Cooper

Of course the queen no want piss all over room.

LMBO

Jaxon Cox
Jaxon Cox

Leafs.... Smh you cucks never could leave her majesty's golden teet like big brother Ameribro.

Hell you even sucked off some french dick.

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

Is it really a big deal if he doesnt meet the queen?

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

who would have guessed the shitskin subhuman would turn on them?

Kevin Edwards
Kevin Edwards

Trump won't get to meet the UK's puppet ruler
He only gets to meet the people actually in charge
boo-fucking-hoo. The Brits are limpwristed faggots, trying to act though but in reality still rolling the red carpet out. Do you know what this is like? It's like having your high school bully come over to your house to fuck your mother and then perparing him dinner, but giving him the smallest slice of steak and no dinner. T-that'll teach him!

Evan Robinson
Evan Robinson

UK is 1984, so China would fit.

Easton Campbell
Easton Campbell

Try Edward, William, Nigel, Harold. That kind of name. I've never in my entire life heard of a Bong called Dustin. That's a cryptokike American name.

Jackson Ward
Jackson Ward

*and no dessert

Michael Wright
Michael Wright

Didn't she abdicate?

Brayden Brooks
Brayden Brooks

Soon you be 49% white.
You gonna say, dont worry, lads, we've been . . .

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

Fuck you, and pay up for all that tea you dumped.

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha2yvy4RbTY

Chase Cooper
Chase Cooper

Nah, the 1984 trope is overused and not accurate. The UK is a lot more like 'a Brave new world', in which people surrender their rights and privacy because of technology and political correctness.

Lucas Price
Lucas Price

Ohhh no, he's going to miss out on a tourist attraction, it's the end of the world.

Lol.

Noah Bell
Noah Bell

At least with the US, they still have freedom of speech and whatnot.

When Europe and the UK go 50 percent and less, it'll be fucking hell.

Aiden Peterson
Aiden Peterson

is it really a big deal if the queen of england doesn't meet with the most powerful man in the world?

perhaps we'll just take our massive economy and military as well as the "special relationship" over to poland then. at least they like us.

Cameron Reyes
Cameron Reyes

thinking that everyone in the UK is the same person.
There are fucking millions of us who love Trump. You think you'd hear about that on the news though m8? It's probably close to 50/50 when you disgregard Londanistan

Hudson Williams
Hudson Williams

Cost of Tea party: 4 Million
Cost of the Marshall Plan: 132 Billion

Sure, we'll pay for the tea, but you'll pay your bill for the Marshall Plan first.

Nolan Harris
Nolan Harris

Canada is a muslim shithole, just fuck off nobody is gonna visit that place and get shit weather, shit food, expensive, niggers multi culti crap along bonus round of truck of freedom running over your kids and wife, eat moos shit leaf.

Adrian Foster
Adrian Foster

lol, no its not. The prisons are so over stretched you can basically get away with anything, prison sentences are tokenistic. Unlike the USA where almost everyone is in private prisons and Australia which is a giant prison. Fuck the West, its a failed project, its time for the East to have a go.

Benjamin Howard
Benjamin Howard

Nice selection, thanks..I just googled up british baby names..
Duncan, Angus, Lachlan, Kimberley, Alistair, Poppy..the bong was right, your country is more creative in that regard it seems.

Blake Smith
Blake Smith

haha you're stuck to a country that elected Trump. Sucks to be you.

Mason Wilson
Mason Wilson

"fuck you EU, we'll trade with the US"
"fuck you the US and fuck blompfh we wuz empire n shit"
*pound sterling imploding in the distance*
A B S O L U T E
M A D
C U N T S

Brody Butler
Brody Butler

Khan saying that is about as powerful as you saying that.
It was his decision to downgrade the visit.

Ryan Morales
Ryan Morales

We could fight that war just like any middle eastern conflict. Just arm the arabs

Asher Murphy
Asher Murphy

We should nuke London and drone leftists and their pet Muslims/niggers.

Fuck you faggot leftists.

Logan Reed
Logan Reed

The queen's face is on all banknotes and coins. "Her Royal Majesty" is a set of words you still commonly see in day to day life.

John Rogers
John Rogers

Well yes my friend. People think the we're one country but we're actually made up of three. Each with their own distinct culture and whatnot. So most of those are Scottish names, but Poppy and Alistar sound pretty English to me. Poppy is a total qt pie name.

Kevin Jenkins
Kevin Jenkins

Am I the only one that gives no fucks about a British Queen?

Kayden Moore
Kayden Moore

Thanks to muzzie refugees, the UK has been downgraded and will no longer be considered a 1st world nation

Easton Fisher
Easton Fisher

based Bulgaria reporting in
The only thing they made money with was financials and even their banks are now getting comfy over here.

Xavier Bennett
Xavier Bennett

Would make sense that a mutt doesn't give a fuck about tradition

Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

just put us out of our misery son,let me go while i have a bit of dignity left

Bentley Smith
Bentley Smith

The Queen should meet with Hillary in a brilliant yet ironic twist of fate

Ethan Reyes
Ethan Reyes

Why do we bend the knee to this old corpse?
Because our parents bent the knee to her parents
And their parents bent the knee to their parents
And their parents bent the knee to their parents
Pathetic. If your tradition can be summed up as submission to another, you have no tradition. Many East European republics manage to defend their identities much better than Britain, who have elevated their status as subjects rather than citizens as the core of their identity.

Sebastian Cook
Sebastian Cook

this mad

take your meds cletus

Camden Nelson
Camden Nelson

dressing up an old woman for decades solely so tourists can gawk at her

Wow, what great traditions.

Gavin Perez
Gavin Perez

Future PM of Britain

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

Trump is a cuck
UK Parliament are cucks
"""Monarchy"''"" are cucks
US congress are cucks
GOP are cucks
Libertarian capitalists are cucks
Neo/Liberal Conservatives are cucks
Comminists are cucks
Social Democrats are cucks
Progressives are obviously cucks
Even Pinochet was a cuck
White nationalist, alt right, and "right wing" movements are cucks
Same with alt lite, they're cucks too
Putin is a cuck
Christcucks
Monarchy fags are cucks
People who support democracy are cucks
The whole western world is cucked, including Japan and Shit Korea
Even Israel is currently cucked

All fucking slaves to the elite, capitalist porkys, their central bank, and their friends in saudi arabia.

Only half decent nations left are Iran and Korea Korea

Get this in your fucking heads. Blackpill and Looking after yourself is the final thing. Get innawoods, and away from they capitalist created society of divide and conquer, and usery.

The fuck you wanna waste your time defending degenerates , cucks, and zombies? Fuck em, let these cunts burn. Western people were pathetic enough to let this happen, and society is far too degraded, and has no civil stability. No civilisations were built in the degeneracy you see today. It WILL spiral into the ground before humans become micro chipped slaves for the coeperate elite.

Terrorist attacks and happening are just nothing now.

DiD you faggots really mourn over some sluts getting blown at Ariana Grande?

Fucking bare weak bruv

Samuel Barnes
Samuel Barnes

if true, he should cancel the visit.

Alexander Howard
Alexander Howard

I DONT LIKE THIS SPECIFIC TRADITION THEREFORE ALL TRADITION IS BAD WAA WHY CANT YOU BE MULTIMIX'S AND ROOTLESS LIKE US >:(((

Robert Foster
Robert Foster

Hes the one who decided to downgrade it.. Can anybody read?

Henry Rivera
Henry Rivera

No, that's just Sup Forums. The real reason the vast majority of people hate us is because of the combination of being mostly conservative/right-wing + being the most powerful nation.
Lefty Eurofaggots can't stand this.

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

I DONT LIKE THIS SPECIFIC TRADITION THEREFORE ALL TRADITION IS BAD
Nice strawman, except that's the exact opposite of what I said. Allow me to quote myself, because you appear mentally challenged.

If your tradition can be summed up as submission to another, you have no tradition.
Key words
summed up as
implying there is little to no tradition outside of that servitude

I also mentioned specific non-monarchies that do a better job at protecting their tradition than Britain. It must suck being so wrong you need to make shit up to appear right.

William Robinson
William Robinson

be quiet inept rustic!

Joshua Sanchez
Joshua Sanchez

That's actually pretty sad.

Gabriel Fisher
Gabriel Fisher

Donald Trump has state visit to UK downgraded
nice revisionism pinko. that isn't what's happened. his state visit invitation is still open, he is just going to the UK for meetings instead of State visit.

Cooper Perez
Cooper Perez

um, actually sweaty, the article doesn't state who "downgraded" the visit. in fact, it only states that a particular sort of invitation for a visit was made, and that a visit to buckingham was proposed, but not official. so, fake news.

Jose Jones
Jose Jones

It is time
for the Trump to Triumph
DJ Trump shall reign for eight years, so it has been said.

Ayden Ward
Ayden Ward

KEK
E
K

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

You fucking dipshit, the Brits detest us. They can all kill themselves anyway. France and Australia are technically /bestally/ before UK even hits the picture. Let them rot and die, I say.

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

DRUMPF BTFO

No. UK cutting one of it's most valuable ties.
Britain is just another swamp.

I hope he withdraws all offers to help you balance your trade if you faggots ever have the balls to properly go ahead with Brexit (you won't, you're already conquered).

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

He has no reason to go over there anyway when he can just as easily take a trip to Saudi Arabia.

Joshua Gomez
Joshua Gomez

comped
Let's agree on that one.

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

There are fucking millions of us who love Trump.
Posting from the US

Justin Scott
Justin Scott

Come and take it

Chase Foster
Chase Foster

dont mind if i do you fucking 傻逼

Jose Moore
Jose Moore

When she dies we'll know it was the Trump curse

Ayden Sanchez
Ayden Sanchez

Not true at all. A great number of Brits admire the American way. Myself included; hence why I'm here right now. If you're going to be a /pol/itician, at least have the sense to not believe everything you see in the MSM. In fact, American shit is revered in the UK. Just because that little terrorist mayor in London, and the queen, and a few pink-haired antifa dykes say some off-colour remarks, it does not mean that Brits detest the US.

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

Yes. And? You have heard of planes, haven't you? I spend 3 months per year here.

Kevin Williams
Kevin Williams

Who cares what they think they are Muslims

Kevin Turner
Kevin Turner

Shhhh, its all just smoke and mirrors. It's better for stability, do you think Trump really cares that the plebs here hate him almost as much as the plebs in your neck of the woods? Trump will be shown levels of hospitality so high, that the subjection to but a single night would mentally destroy the poor working class.

Wyatt Morris
Wyatt Morris

threats of mass protests
literally negotiating with terrorists
Cucks.

Tyler Fisher
Tyler Fisher

Piss Daddy Trmp only cares about Ruskie whores pissing on the presidential sweet bed

Ryder Rogers
Ryder Rogers

Oh no, I can't visit some old crusty whore who has no impact on any policies

Isaac Cook
Isaac Cook

he lives in a country with paki rape gangs, no free speech, 4.4% Muslim country, 12% Muslim capital with a Muslim mayor

Bin that knife

Daniel Ward
Daniel Ward

You need us far more than we need you. British soy boys, feminists and chavs aren’t really all that beneficial to us, mate.

James Evans
James Evans

Will anyone else be going to see him land?

Connor Brown
Connor Brown

When is it lad? Any details yet? I'm going to get a MAGA beer helmet

Eli Russell
Eli Russell

your politics have been imported to our islands
Are you fucking kidding me? You faggots are so far left that you considered Obama a “conservative”. Isn’t your country literally socialist?

If anything, you’ve imported your shitty European socialism (and Jews) into our free market, formerly-isolationist society. Fucking kys, mate.

Jack Butler
Jack Butler

guess we'll just have to increase those tariffs to 500%, eh?

Jose Rogers
Jose Rogers

Conveniently in the US when Trump is visiting Britain
Hmm

Jayden Allen
Jayden Allen

He's not there now is he? Fuck, man, I've been wanting to see him rally ever since he won the election. Are you serious? He even said multiple times that he didn't have an exact date.

Elijah Brown
Elijah Brown

yet you lot love europe despite all its done throughout its history
grow the fuck up. in 80 years America will be viewed on as a great nation that did great things in its time

Jack Ward
Jack Ward

He's visiting in 2018 you smelly willy

Leo Ward
Leo Ward

A lot of americans voted for Trump because we want to withdraw from the world. Take a look at things, that is exactly what we're doing. Shit like what the UK is pulling hurts on a cultural level, sure, but it is only the expected progression of things.
I expect we'll begin pulling out of SE Asia next year

Levi Perry
Levi Perry

Maybe you wouldn't be so hateful if you werent a Welsh inbred with fucked up teeth. Maybe blowing Mohommad in the city might make your teeth a bit whiter, you cuck.

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

you are just mad britain would rather side with the yanks than be in a union with you kraut

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

Don't listen to him lad, the UK has a steel hard-on for America. He is probably welsh

Anthony White
Anthony White

I got a mental image of you posting this from a corrugated iron shack

John Roberts
John Roberts

DOTURD GOT REKT

Matthew Powell
Matthew Powell

Im cool with Brits, even though their accents annoy me some. I could never stand any Welsh or Scots I have met in person though.

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

shut the fuck up colonial or next time there is a hurricane you get no free shit you little fucking faggot

Mason Morales
Mason Morales

This. We tried, Bongs.

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

UK people =/= UK government

Caleb Rodriguez
Caleb Rodriguez

Not cool man. He definitely deserves to complain.

Kevin Gonzalez
Kevin Gonzalez

Is that radioactive mutant trying to communicate?

Cooper Walker
Cooper Walker

Shills get paid to post these emotional bait threads.
Do not respond, but ask what they are hiding.
Find the Imran Awan news in the catalog.

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

Theresa May is a fucking retard prioritising appeasement of leftists over establishing a beneficial relationship with the worlds no1 super power.

How is this fucking dog PM

Hudson Collins
Hudson Collins

The most powerful man in History, who runs the most powerful country in the history of the world.He can do what he wants. If he wants to visit the Queen he will. He doesn't give a fuck what the protesters have to say.

Nolan Jackson
Nolan Jackson

So I guess America is no longer part of the anglosphere?

I mean isn't that what Trump wanted? To isolate America from the world?

Nicholas Wood
Nicholas Wood

Trump wisely told May last year she needs to improve the UK public's outlook on the Trump administration before he will make an official visit.

He's used his power to say to the UK, "stop your lefty bullshit and your biased media or the US will not endorse your economic needs".

Liam Torres
Liam Torres

you know the left there is just gonna bitch to no end about shit like "muh racism" is why the economy is fucked after they do shit like this

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

"Damaged"

LOL! You believe the propaganda.

Russia is building an awesome bridge to Crimea via the Kerch straits.

Russia has now stolen Turkey and Suadi Arabia from the United States.

Hungary and Poland soon to be part of Russia's sphere because the EU doesn't care about them.

Ethan Perez
Ethan Perez

The queen is not allowed to meet trump otherwise she will ask for help against the gov traitors in power.

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

the queen is a cuck

Hunter Jones
Hunter Jones

200+ replies. Less then 10 adress the fact that last paragraph in the article invalidates the headline and this is all bullshit and fakenews as always.
Most posters take the title at face value.
Has this board already turnned into reddit?
Has this board turned

Dylan Davis
Dylan Davis

Poland
soon to be part of Russia's sphere

Poland has what is quite possibly the most russophobic government in power than it has had since WW2. Im pretty sure the Polish leaders brother was killed in the plane crash in Russia that killed the entire Polish administration.
They all think it was a conspiracy by the Russians. Poles are incredibly hostile Russia right now.

because the EU doesn't care about them
Poland is recieving just as many economic gibsmedats from the EU as ever before.

Liam Jenkins
Liam Jenkins

This.

Jeremiah Rodriguez
Jeremiah Rodriguez

eh, its more confirmation bias. there's been a huge push of the idea that the UK is absolute shit, and its been rather successful, so people tend to take it for granted that the UK is gonna do stupid things now.
blame the germans, they were probably behind it anyways

Xavier Sanchez
Xavier Sanchez

THATS IT

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

lol I am with you for the most part. I am from the Northwest of England, and where I'm from, we have a very flat accent. Kinda like the people from game of thrones. However, every other accent in England pisses me off. Geordie, Brummie, Manc, Londoner, Cockney, etc. They're all peasant-tier IMO. Scots are like vegans but for independence rather than meat.
Welsh are pretty much extinct desu

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

kill her own daughter for going after the muslim cock
cuck

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

We should just strengthen relations with Poland. Let that be the new "special relationship" in Europe.

Then the EU can build its army and try to bully Poland. Just fucking try.

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

lel who wrote it? Puigdemont?

Joseph Adams
Joseph Adams

don't lie, you beta submissives love being groped by alpha chad U.S., otherwise you wouldn't sit around while your government disarms you, spies on you, and floods you with ethnic replacement

Luke Collins
Luke Collins

We should round up all the mezkins and negroes and airdrop them over the UK.

Jackson Howard
Jackson Howard

Argentina, please take the Falklands, US will provide air cover.

US, pull out of NATO, Europe can invest more of their GDP for defense.

Fuck refugees, US will supply parachutes and airdrop them on England

Fuck any trade deals, US doesn't not like Kidney pie anyway.

Arm Scotland as much as possible, Trump is Scottish and wants revenge for Mary Stuart

Gabriel Morris
Gabriel Morris

He sure as shit loves gold.

Thomas Nelson
Thomas Nelson

well yeah, who doesn't???

Nathan Ward
Nathan Ward

The Queen still holds absolute power. She has the power to dissolve parliament and take full control of the country if she wishes. The problem is the (((democracy))) meme has been so firmly hammered home that the cucks would end up setting some bins on fire.
Also Diana wasn't her daughter, she was her daughter in law. She was killed because she was, allegedly, pregnant with a Muslim/sand child which would have given it legal right to the throne or its descendants would have been. Which would never ever be allowed to happen.

Ethan King
Ethan King

Checados.

Austin Fisher
Austin Fisher

be the Queen
will get killed or just forced to resign if they do anything wrong

James Ortiz
James Ortiz

We are allies.
Agreed.
Neither government nor snake shall divide us.

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

Mine too.
I'd argue the common man respects America greatly. It's just powers that be that manipulate the current situation. You crazy fuckers will always have a place in my heart.
T. Family in Michigan

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

We won't control the libturd Berkely campus

UK won't control it's entire nation

Aiden Wright
Aiden Wright

It'll be fucking hell
Only for those who oppose us, user.

Jacob Richardson
Jacob Richardson

Ungrateful cucks
Keep getting raped by muslims you pieces of shit

Austin Lewis
Austin Lewis

Yes. He should be offered a full state visit, this is disgusting.

Nolan Gomez
Nolan Gomez

Get the fuck out of my country, you cunt.

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

enjoy your sharia law faggots

Angel Mitchell
Angel Mitchell

that quote
Man, Hitler really is always right. To be fair though, we pray for balkanisation at this point too.

Grayson King
Grayson King

You know something's afoot when Robert Mugabe & Jacob Zuma are recieved by the Queen (fuck the old bitch) but someone as progressive as Trump doesn't even get so much as a State dinner with the shriveled old hag. Love you long time America

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_state_visits_received_by_Queen_Elizabeth_II

I dislike Wikipedia for obvious reasons but it's worth a look on this occasion.

Elijah Morris
Elijah Morris

In all honesty after brexit pulling this shit is the dumbest move they could possibly make. Is like britcucks want to be completely isolated and go through an economic collapse

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page