BREAKING: O’Keefe Drops Part 2 Undercover Video on New York Times

Hudson Lee
Hudson Lee

Youtube and Facebook implicated in new video

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/breaking-okeefe-drops-part-2-undercover-video-new-york-times/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=97&v=r0c1Bph1jrQ

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/breaking-okeefe-drops-part-2-undercover-video-new-york-times/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=97&v=r0c1Bph1jrQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5854-qAqkM
http://gothamist.com/2010/02/22/acorn_shuts_down_rebrands.php
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/boom-nfl-ticket-sales-18-week-since-mass-anti-military-anthem-protests/
Zachary Sullivan
Zachary Sullivan

this fuckwad couldnt pass a basic journalism course at a community college

Julian Rodriguez
Julian Rodriguez

stop it

Asher Jackson
Asher Jackson

Oh look.... ITS FUCKING NOTHING

Ryan Moore
Ryan Moore

I'm going to watch it - but if it's just more of the beta lying to the roasting to impress them, I'm done with PV

Jordan Thompson
Jordan Thompson

PV intern here, I've watched the videos already and sadly they're nothing. Jake O'keafe is grilling up a great big juicy nothingsteak and you're all going to be sorely disappointed. Hey I love the guy but I just want you guys to not get your hopes up. You shouldn't even bother watching any of it.

Kayden Reed
Kayden Reed

So many shills in here trying to slide this. lol. nice try faggots.
this is big.

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

fucking nothing
I hope it kills both platforms, along with David Brock.

Charles Sanchez
Charles Sanchez

you can't slide a thread by posting in it, dummy.

Adam Garcia
Adam Garcia

Yuge if factual

Jack Hall
Jack Hall

Man, so many false flag shills in here pretending to be shilling against this video.

Robert Morgan
Robert Morgan

sage option
concern troll as nothing

Elijah Martin
Elijah Martin

Leftypol pls go

Adam Moore
Adam Moore

All you have to do to pass journalist school is to prove that you hate the white man

Christopher Taylor
Christopher Taylor

ITS NOTHING GOYS. ITS ALL OUT OF CONTEXT AND EDITED STOP LEARNING THE TRUTH STOP I BEG OF YOU JUST LET IT GO AND OPEN UP TINDER AND GO GET AIDS JUST STOP LEARNING THE TRUTH. HERE, LET ME LEGALIZE WEED SO WE DONT NEED TO SHUT ANYTHING DOWN JUST STOP IT GOYS STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT

Alexander Harris
Alexander Harris

Based Mediaman destroying msm one video at a time

Easton Clark
Easton Clark

youtube is corrupt, its all corrupt, we all know this but this is great for proving shit to normies

Josiah Baker
Josiah Baker

you must pass a course to report the truth

Why?

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

sliding is getting the thread to drop sooner than it would otherwise - this is only accomplished by posting 'slide threads' which take up space and force the thread being 'slid' to the bottom faster.

Zachary Rodriguez
Zachary Rodriguez

look guys, shills are trying to hide our propaganda from you, that must mean it's something they don't want you to see!
we swear it's totally not just us pretending to be shills who are against this video to trick you into watching it, it's really all these evil shadowy jewish governmental groups!

David Edwards
David Edwards

Keefe is a living legend.

Matthew Reed
Matthew Reed

leftism is aquired at university courses

Jose Martin
Jose Martin

We all knew, it's nice to have the truth

Grayson Powell
Grayson Powell

O’Keefe
this guy is literally a its fucking nothing meme

Robert Barnes
Robert Barnes

which you can't do if people are engaged in commenting in the thread
thus the attempts to attack the subject's importance

Dominic Hernandez
Dominic Hernandez

Arent fb and jewtube crapping out at the moment? Awfully coincidental

Brody Jones
Brody Jones

bump

Julian Myers
Julian Myers

Youtube and Facebook, a privates businesses, moderate and curate their front page

Holy shit! This is WAY worse than GOOGLE changing their front page ICON.

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

keep it bumped.

Leo Fisher
Leo Fisher

O’Keefe
O'Fuckoff OP

Michael Thompson
Michael Thompson

Russian jew produced shit

Alexander Howard
Alexander Howard

Remember to post pictures, keep the thread bumped.

DRUMPF

Jayden Baker
Jayden Baker

fb is trying to get people back on by integrating stories into the website
further capitalizing on ideas stolen from snapchat is the best they can do right now

Grayson Gutierrez
Grayson Gutierrez

When facebook having some service issues is "breaking news"

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

Matthew Rogers
Matthew Rogers

It doesn't matter. He still has the goods. Should everyone just discount these videos because of what you say? I don't think so.

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

Yes goys stop believing what you see and hear with your own eyes and ears. Instead listen to our spin on things. Isnt it much easier to let someone tell you how you should feel about something rather than develop opinions for yourselves. Just wait until CNN tells you how you should feel about it, it's illegal for you to view it anyway but not illegal for them

Daniel Morris
Daniel Morris

gotta get those click shekels

Jackson Anderson
Jackson Anderson

What is going on with Sup Forums mods these days? Move images return a 404

Kayden Barnes
Kayden Barnes

I just finished the video.
Yet another let down.
Don't waste your time..

Jose Diaz
Jose Diaz

Next you’ll say you’re sleepy, or go straight for the bullshit and say “you’re sleepy, so so sleepy.”

Connor Gomez
Connor Gomez

Bumping for your cheek.

Daniel Brooks
Daniel Brooks

this must be censored... calling youtube red workers, remove views, defund, block comment views, make post fails 20%, move off front page, remove subscribed notifications, pull 5% subscriptions every month,

10/4 , over....

James Gomez
James Gomez

JK also hyped the shit out of his videos, and they always end up being garbage.

Lucas Phillips
Lucas Phillips

This man is a national treasure.

David Wright
David Wright

ONE

NUTHIN WRONG WITH ME

Nicholas Russell
Nicholas Russell

Look at all the lying asshole teleprompter readers that attended college and have degrees in journalism. He reports the truth, and has audio and video evidence to back up his claims. What does CNN have? Unnamed sources and rumors that turn out to be nothing burgers. The MSN is falling hard, and the funny thing is, we get to watch it happen in real time.

Brandon Barnes
Brandon Barnes

Jesus, what is wrong with all these fucking retard saying "like" like every other fucking word. Shees

John Campbell
John Campbell

Yeah we know Chaim

Aiden Torres
Aiden Torres

Well, you know, its like they somehow educated, you know, like really well. This is why, you know like, the US is like, pretty good in the world these days, than, like lets say Russia.

Zachary Roberts
Zachary Roberts

Bump.

Julian Baker
Julian Baker

cut my lyfento pieces

Caleb Murphy
Caleb Murphy

great big juicy nothingsteak
t. Cipher

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

This guy is so useless, every time he makes a video his shills rush here to spam it and it's some literal who.
BREAKING OMG O'KEEFE DOES IT AGAIN
lmao

Asher Hughes
Asher Hughes

What if we started spreading these ideas?
Hmm...

Cooper Torres
Cooper Torres

Bump.

Gabriel Anderson
Gabriel Anderson

this

Jeremiah Reyes
Jeremiah Reyes

I didn't even sage, it won't make o'keefe any less of a discredited hack so have another bump.
How much is he paying you to advertise his videos?

Ethan Edwards
Ethan Edwards

actually interesting

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

Back about 15 years ago, O’Keefe and his merry band of neo-con youth got their start at Rutgers University with the founding of the Centurion, with funding from the Leadership Institute. They mostly filmed “gotcha” pieces where they tried to maneuver professors into doing dumb things, or they held “affirmative action bale sales” and other template style counter-protests. They started the Protest Warriors group and tried to apply the same templates in a non-academic setting on the precursors of today’s Antifa, Anti-Racist Action, without great results. Moderately effective, often cringeworthy, what they lacked was a firm strategy that wasn’t harmed by their lack of numbers.

I was disdainful of but mildly amused by O’Keefe then - talked others out of jumping him at a Tent State protest - but what he has been able to achieve is nothing short of remarkable in his unique and deadly effective approach to political exposés. Good for him - he has more journalistic integrity then Amy Goodman or Glen Greenwald at this point.

Carter Martinez
Carter Martinez

it must be true since you use a meme flag

Jacob Cruz
Jacob Cruz

video evidence
discredited hack

James Wright
James Wright

$0.03. Fancy jumping ship?

Liam Miller
Liam Miller

One of the only guys doing true journalism today. All the attacks are only fortifying our resolve. Stay mad!

James Kelly
James Kelly

oh look its just quick edits of people saying regular stuff. top notch journalism yet again.

Jack Diaz
Jack Diaz

but he keeps spanking you. Sad!

Bentley Watson
Bentley Watson

if you think this is real journalism then you're just as retarded as the people who watch cnn.
O'keefe is only supported by idiots on Sup Forums who use him as a credible source.
See the circle yet, retards?

This, it's nothing just like all of his other videos about blowing hillary wide open.
Can the shills point to a single thing that happened as a result of ANY of his work?

Grayson Harris
Grayson Harris

Shut it down, amrite?

James Stewart
James Stewart

lurk moar

Jayden Lee
Jayden Lee

That's what i though, literally nothing.

Camden Young
Camden Young

The work where he showed the DNC paying mentalists to insert themselves into Trump rallies and start fights? That work? Or maybe the work where he shows the Dems literally bussing voters around to vote multiple times?

Liam Richardson
Liam Richardson

No, I meant: you should lurk more in 4chin before you post, you're embarrassing yourself and more importantly us

Gavin Williams
Gavin Williams

Bump, and quick rundown of video please.

Bentley Cook
Bentley Cook

I liked the Acorn video and the one about planned parenthood selling baby parts.

Jonathan Peterson
Jonathan Peterson

Did you? Tell us more and please do keep bumping.

Benjamin Bailey
Benjamin Bailey

Fuck youtube... Criminal scumbags.

Kevin Davis
Kevin Davis

NYT's Videoeditor is working with a friend from Youtube to get their Videos to the front. The YT Guy also manually sort the Videos to get News sites like Alex Jones or Videos they don't like to the back.

Connor Nelson
Connor Nelson

He sure showed a lot of things to make brainlets like you think they were real, too bad he didn't prove any of it. It's just like his pp video, debunked, sensational "journalism".

I've been on this site since 2007, go strawman somewhere else retard you're just crying like a bitch

i can't prove user wrong so it's bait
Lmao

All the shills promoting this trash aren't even U.S. citizens, what a joke.

Levi Watson
Levi Watson

Oh look an Achmed siding with fake news.

James Kelly
James Kelly

please check me before you wreck me
Didn't mean to trigger you. Google or Youtube employee?

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

"I've been on this site since 2007"
Sure, me to. Everyone can claim this here. What was your favorite part of Gamergate?
"go strawman somewhere else"
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE STRAWMAN YOU BUZZWORD FLINGING TURD?!
"you're just crying like a bitch"
oh, you're the mad butthurt fuck here obviously. I just wanted to remind you how ridiculous your posts look in here

Joshua King
Joshua King

Nigger working for diversity
Sounds like a fag
Kek.

Grayson Brooks
Grayson Brooks

He tanked a NYT piece because it was anti faceberg.....lol

This faggot is going to lose his job, and I don;t mean the black AIDS faggot.

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

It's pretty obvious YouTube prefers certain media compare to other, so they put it on their front page, same thing they do in Google search. You have to be really mentally retarded to not notice Google's filtration.

Tyler Adams
Tyler Adams

Not an argument, try again

attacking me and not my argument
WHERE IS THE STRAWMAN?
Germany is so cucked holy shit, no wonder your women sleep with refugees

Isaac Flores
Isaac Flores

Thanks for bumping this important thread. Part one for those who missed it:

Elijah Powell
Elijah Powell

THIS is much more a strawman than I allegedly put up. So do you think you gain success by insulting now? You only showed that you are ready to use any shill tactic we're aware of.
Enjoy the 0.02$ I just gave you as a present

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

Another nothingburger. O'Keefe is trash

Chase Allen
Chase Allen

To be honest most of whats said in the video is old news. I was expecting something more devastating. The best that could happen is that they fire that black faggot. Either than that there is nothing that can really be done. I mean, theyre not breaking any law.

Andrew Cruz
Andrew Cruz

dude i fucking hate NYT. they are by far the most anti-pakiland new outlet in the US.
but that does not means im going to join the circlejerk about his moron.

Jackson Long
Jackson Long

First post every fucking time
Get a life seriously

Brayden Jackson
Brayden Jackson

But you just did

Juan Richardson
Juan Richardson

Could you be any more obvious Jesus Christ

Parker Brooks
Parker Brooks

fuck off, lefty-pol.

Justin Garcia
Justin Garcia

(YOU) +$0.02
Spend it wisely.

Logan Young
Logan Young

I don't care about bumping this, like all of o'keefes videos it will be fruitless except for making him money.

responding to your strawman that you are strawmanning is even more of a strawman than my origional strawman
That's impossible because you haven't made an argument that could be misrepresented. This is pretty pathetic logic, but of course you are the type of person who watches o'keefe after all

Not an argument

They're ass hurt shills, they support "news" that's just as bullshit as CNN

Alexander Collins
Alexander Collins

I just watched all the unedited footage and it looks like nothing unfortunately. Okeefe lied to us again. This is the last time I trust him. Who else off the okeefewagon here?

Jackson Miller
Jackson Miller

+0.02$ for you because you obviously need it. We're not the monsters, you guys are

Tyler Stewart
Tyler Stewart

concern troll
faggot.

James Allen
James Allen

Wonderful. Your support is appreciated.

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

Nobody cares

Charles Lopez
Charles Lopez

Hi, I'm James O'Keefe and you are right. Shit, sorry guys. NYT is actually pretty cool and I apologize for making this video.

Nathaniel Hill
Nathaniel Hill

Hahahaha you can't make these replies up, keep eating up your shit media just like the libs.
I don't need your .02 to eat when I have a feast of delicious irony with every (you).

Still challenging anyone to point to something that was actually proven or happened direct result of one of o'queefe's videos. Will also accept butt hurt strawmans from the shills

Jayden Green
Jayden Green

So you basically admitted there you are in bad need of 0.02$? Have another one. Buy a brainz or somethings

Gavin Ramirez
Gavin Ramirez

That's great to hear, s̶h̶a̶r̶e̶b̶l̶u̶e̶ user. Stick with us all the way to 300 posts.

Julian Harris
Julian Harris

Former O'Keefe voter here. Not going to lie it has been hilarious watching him crash and burn but in all seriousness we cannot allow him access to the nuclear codes.

Jaxson Price
Jaxson Price

be facebook
one of the richest companies in the world
known for never being offline
suddenly offline
pretty important tbqh

Logan Brown
Logan Brown

I've given up on this Okeefe person. It's always a lot of fanfare for very little substance. People say retarded shit on a hidden camera and later it turns out they were just talking out their ass.

Leo White
Leo White

It's more like he gets people to provide literal confessions then everyone pretends like it's still not happening.

Logan Sullivan
Logan Sullivan

Your time is coming to a close, you should probably buy a Maga hat and delete your social media before you are forever branded as a traitor.

Juan Allen
Juan Allen

Exotic proxy. Those $0.02s soon add up.

Nolan Rogers
Nolan Rogers

Dude, I think you mean ad hominem, not straw man. If you're going to point out logical fallacies as your argument, you might want to consider knowing what they are first. It will make you sound less like a massive faggot.
Of course, you already sound like a massive faggot just by trying to discredit a journalist with nothing other than "nothing ever happens as a result of his stuff, so his stuff must be shitty and not real journalism". This is closer to a straw man attack, as you are misconstruing the idea of journalism as something that is solely published to create a reaction rather than to report the truth. Perhaps you're confusing propaganda with journalism.

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

Bump, shills are in hot n heavy.

Aaron Green
Aaron Green

1 post by this id

Matthew Rogers
Matthew Rogers

cuck still responding
can't even give 1 example of something tangible that O'Keefe has ever produced from his "journalism"

Hahahaha it's literally fake news, calling fake news fake news

Alexander Kelly
Alexander Kelly

last vid was fluffing up a roastie
this one actually has agents from two major platforms admitting to manipulating content

Jeremiah Williams
Jeremiah Williams

Marxist scum want to destroy everything, even themselves.

Kevin Adams
Kevin Adams

Hey guys. I just watched the video so you don't have to. Nothing of interest really. Pretty boring stuff not worth your time.

By the way, did you guys hear about Eminem dissing drumpf?

Joshua Rogers
Joshua Rogers

+0.02$

Ryan Flores
Ryan Flores

also calling everyone a cuck without a reason outs you.

Christian Bell
Christian Bell

It made news on Reddit, it's serious.

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson

bump

Eli White
Eli White

Eminem is trending on YT, couldn't miss it!

Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks

Most smart people like Rush, Hannity, Bill Gates and James OKeefe realize college is bullshit

Claiming lucky charms was racist to get it removed from the uni cafeteria is lulz actually.

Grayson Sanders
Grayson Sanders

trying to discredit
He is widely discredit because he has no integrity or standards, has nothing to do with me.
And they are not mutuality exclusive, but i wouldn't expect a brainlet like you to get that

germans upset about being called cucks
can't even point to 1 think o'keefe has accomplished
Hahaha holy shit, these are too good. This is my last reply but don't worry his next video will be truly BREAKING

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

Virgin sperg attempts to seduce hot undercover journalist girl by claiming he is an ex antifa neo nazi punching FBI agent with ties to Comey
More news at twelve

Hudson Butler
Hudson Butler

Kek. Misunderstood your post.

Parker Long
Parker Long

Anybody want to go out for a drink?

Angel Taylor
Angel Taylor

0.02$.
I could do this till the thread hits bump limit

Noah Martinez
Noah Martinez

Wow what a shitty video.

people control what ends up on the youtube front page!
No, they were literally saying that they have moderators who remove bad content

they force news organizations to the top of youtube
No, they were literally saying that they have a specific page full of credible news sources
And then they were saying that they put "newsy" videos (aka mainstream media) on the top because they know those videos are about news, because they have no way of automatically judging whether a video is about news or not.

Then they tried to combine this with the NYT editor, but they also completely missed the point. The NYT editor has the ability to kill stories by publishing them at a time when there are less people online, so another story gets more coverage. They don't actually manipulate the YT results.

Benjamin Bell
Benjamin Bell

He is widely discredit because he has no integrity or standards
How about you defend this accusation with proof and reason? Give examples of his lack of integrity and standards. And lay off the shitty ad hominem attacks, it really makes you sound like a shill when coupled with unsourced accusations. Unless that's your goal, to sound like a shill?

Michael Fisher
Michael Fisher

Literally every single time Veritas comes out with a new video I see people on either side using the EXACT same language patterns.

Wow its literally nothing
Dont waste your time
Literal journalism dropout
0.02 has been deposited into your account
This man is doing God's work
He's the only one doing real journalism nowadays

It makes me curious if Veritas' own people actually shill against themselves in order to make their releases seem more controversial than they actually are.

Full disclosure so that you can dismiss me more easily as a Brock shill: I personally dislike O'Keefe.

This. The timing of the videos always feels very late to the party. I guess thats kinda forgivable seeing that capturing video undercover physically takes much longer than speculating and researching shir online

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

this video is taken way out of context

Bentley Moore
Bentley Moore

Wow its literally nothing

Nicholas Turner
Nicholas Turner

a company literally running a business completely legally
criminal scumbags
What did they do that was so illegal?

Alexander Fisher
Alexander Fisher

You make me happy user

David Collins
David Collins

This. O'Keefe's videos are a big nothingburger. If you watch this you're probably mentally ill and need to go see a hypnotist immediately, you're getting very sleepy...

Owen Hernandez
Owen Hernandez

hi im james O'queef
im going to EXPOSE a literal zero in the industry
this proves the MSM is corrupt and dying
pls donate to my patreon

why do you people keep falling for snake oil salesmen?

Carter Scott
Carter Scott

on the top
And they don't even add them as normal videos on the top, they add them in the news carousel. Anyone who doesn't agree with mainstream media won't even watch them anyways.

Aiden Garcia
Aiden Garcia

idk if I've ever seen this made shills/slide threads

Samuel Martinez
Samuel Martinez

make their releases seem more controversial than they actually are
This is really my only beef with the guy. It's always over hyped and built up ahead of time like some bombshell release. I appreciate what it is that he's doing but just release the shit already and don't make such a big deal out of it when it's not a huge deal. It's important stuff that needs to be seen but it's not groundbreaking or earth shattering information.

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

"literal who"'s control the world.

Just know that a lefty gay black man in charge of "diversity" and has control of what Youtube suggests, and what gets buried, regardless of views.

Joseph Thomas
Joseph Thomas

Every one of his videos

find a literally who with no power
make him say 1 questionable but not serious quote
SEE GUYS THE PERSON THEY REPRESENT IS EVIL

Whats funny here is in the first video the quote, Comey is my godfather was proven untrue and his big message in this video is he lied in an effort to get laid thus all the NY Times lies to you.

You are all retards for supporting this.

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

He literally killed ACORN, which was using tax dollars to register felons for the democrats.

David Walker
David Walker

He literally killed ACORN
No Trumptard, he literally didn't.

http://gothamist.com/2010/02/22/acorn_shuts_down_rebrands.php

Dominic Gray
Dominic Gray

has control of what Youtube suggests
Nope, you completely misinterpreted what they said. They have moderators who remove bad content from the trending page.
Sup Forums also has moderators who can remove posts.

what gets buried
If you're talking about the NYT story, it wasn't buried by youtube. It was buried by the editor running their youtube channel by posting it at a time when less viewers would watch the video. There's no conspiracy.

Camden King
Camden King

I'm not going to watch while I'm at work, but from what you're saying it does actually mean something. It's not anything we didn't already know, and it isn't anything illegal so it doesn't sound like much.
No, they were literally saying that they have moderators who remove bad content
remove bad content
bad content
They didn't say content that violates their terms, but "bad content". I take that to mean "wrongthink" personally but you're right in that it doesn't prove anything.
No, they were literally saying that they have a specific page full of credible news sources
credible news sources
credible
I am truly tired of this "credible news sources" bullshit. Here's some pasta from a based leaf a while back regarding that:

Oh you mean legitimate sources like the ones the lie daily about Russia. The ones that said Trump wasn't wiretapped. The ones that said Iraq had WMDs. That said Bengazi was started by a viral video. That said Hillary had a 98.2% chance of winning? That said we can keep our health insurance plan if we like it? That said its illegal to look at Wikileaks? That Clintons emails were no big deal? That staged Muslim memorial services for children that got blown to pieces in London? That said Islam is the religion of peace and Antifa and BLM are peaceful civil rights protesters? That gave Clinton debate questions? That colluded with the DNC on articles? You mean those legitimate sources?

Kayden Sullivan
Kayden Sullivan

Ex-jew here. Its fucking nothing go-, I mean guys. Oy vey dont watch it. James O Keefe is Hitler! This video doesnt deserve its 6000000 views!

Liam Jackson
Liam Jackson

Based a lot of this video on Dudich again—he was already proven a liar by his own father in the last video when Dudich claimed Comey was his godfather. Has any other outlet looked into that? If true, then these videos are clutch, if he isn’t his godfather, then Dudich is a liar and anything he says could be invalidated.

Cooper Morales
Cooper Morales

link to first part?

Brandon Thomas
Brandon Thomas

That article that states that acorn was forced to disband following controversies really showed me that acorn is still around alright

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

Acorn didn't disband Trumptard they re-branded. This is how stupid you guys are where they simply have to change their names and you think they are gone. They are still active and nothing you can say proves otherwise.

William Ward
William Ward

OQUEEF FUCKS IT UP AGAIN

tell me something i don't know you're worse than wikileaks

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

It was a unified, nation-wide organization that had their funds cut off, closed their headquarters, and any remnants were forced to rename to hide their previous association.

ACORN is dead. The problem is that it's not literal.

Jonathan Perry
Jonathan Perry

They didn't say
They didn't say that. I said "bad content". But what they said was implying that it violates their terms. But ultimately it's their company and their terms are whatever they decide they will be.

I am truly tired of this "credible news sources" bullshit. Here's some pasta from a based leaf a while back regarding that:
I meant credible news sources in the sense that they won't suddenly one day post gore or some shitty rant in a dark room from their 144p camera. When they post a video, they can be sure that that video is news. That's why it gets put on the news carousel. If they just started putting any random people in the news (which is what the search is for anyways), they'd get a ton of shitty unfiltered and potentially repulsive content.

the ones the lie daily about Russia
?
ones that said Trump wasn't wiretapped
he wasn't
Iraq had WMDs
They reported that intelligence agencies claimed Iraq had WMDs, not that Iraq had WMDs.
Hillary had a 98.2% chance of winning
You mean huffington post? Plus, those were polls and clearly marked as such. Most polls had it the final results at about 50/50 with Clinton winning, and Clinton did win the popular vote. The polls were wrong, but this was a unique case, because the predicted data (Clinton getting more votes) was pretty accurate.
illegal to look at Wikileaks
I agree
Clintons emails were no big deal
They actually weren't.
That gave Clinton debate questions
That was the former DNC chairman, who got kicked out as soon as it came to light that she had leaked the questions.
That colluded with the DNC on articles
colluded
They literally asked people from the DNC on their opinion. You know how after a lot of articles it says stuff like "XYZ hasn't responded for comment"? People from news organizations email the people they're writing about to get their opinion, believe it or not.

Julian Bennett
Julian Bennett

Acorn is NOT dead. You are arguing a semantic. The name Acorn is dead but what they were accomplishing to spite you fascists and the organization is more important than the fucking name. By all means pretend they aren't still out there, thats good for us.

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

it's their company and their terms are whatever they decide they will be
And they leave a lot of room for subjectivity in their terms, which I don't see a problem with.

Bengazi was started by a viral video
Source?
That said we can keep our health insurance plan if we like it
Source?
staged Muslim memorial services for children that got blown to pieces in London
Source?
Islam is the religion of peace
Dubya Bush also said Islam is the religion of peace. I've never seen a news source actually say Islam is the religion of peace without quoting some guy saying it. They won't say stuff like that, because they have to be objective. They say stuff like "UK Muslim Imam made a statement condemning the terrorists and claiming that Islam is the religion of peace".
Antifa and BLM are peaceful civil rights protesters
They actually do say that Antifa are anarchists

Easton Phillips
Easton Phillips

He called out YouTube and Facebook? No wonder his videos are on trending this time lol. Part 1 already has over 300k views. Such a shame not even drudge is covering his videos.

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

Two scoops.

Jason Nguyen
Jason Nguyen

Any highlights? Can't watch now.

Kevin Hall
Kevin Hall

us
lol, fuck off, roleplaying faggot. Go and cry about democracy while working diligently to undermine it like always.

Carson Bell
Carson Bell

Link to first video

American Pravda, NYT Part I – Slanting the News & A Bizarre Comey Connection

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

Previously on Project Veritas.

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

guy from the last vid admits to tanking a NYT produced info-short on negative effect of facebook on social media/culture
has numale dindu mole in youtube who is implied to be the one doing this
numale dindu mole is found and caught on tape saying that (((partners))) are launched to front page on yt
ndm also talks about some sort of news list that is only (((approved))) news sources
guy from the last vid had hired ndm at some other gig they worked together

David Allen
David Allen

Same stuff as always. It's good, but meh at the same time. Confirms what we already know, and never makes its way to normie-ville.

Gavin Brooks
Gavin Brooks

Journalism is the only profession that shouldn't require any college so governments can't control who can report and who cannot.

What a moron or a jew!

Henry Edwards
Henry Edwards

For us, yes
but it's nice to have something to show morons irl who are resistent to believing that youtube recs and trending lists are cooked

Alexander Ortiz
Alexander Ortiz

Bump

Thomas Jenkins
Thomas Jenkins

this needs a bump

Justin Powell
Justin Powell

Agreed.

Logan Rogers
Logan Rogers

why is this so funny??? am i just tired? audible lulz.

Owen Barnes
Owen Barnes

It's a kinda magic.

Alexander Barnes
Alexander Barnes

Late to the party lads and have to leave in a bit.

Can I get a tl;dr on the videos so far, cheers.

Lucas Sullivan
Lucas Sullivan

Who's comfy here?

Chase Ortiz
Chase Ortiz

reminder that it is illegal to record someone without their permission on private property and that viewing this illegal footage is an illegal act as well

Carter Ramirez
Carter Ramirez

Youtube and NYT spin what is "news" to fit their narrative.

Caleb Moore
Caleb Moore

See

Joshua Cook
Joshua Cook

He a big brained nigga and he ain't let Budweiser mess sheet up. #BoycottNFL #BoycottNFLSponsors

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

Instead of hammering the Fake Jew York Times, why don't we meme the NFL to death---like, turn Super Bowl LII into Toilet Bowl I

Ryan Gray
Ryan Gray

it actually depends on the state, and in any state as long as you are in a public place then its completely legal. YOU FUCKING SHILL PIECE OF SHIT

Colton Fisher
Colton Fisher

Well, #WhenIAmCaesar, membership in ACORN-like organizations will carry a death sentence for being anti-white. Being anti-white in Kekistan will be death penalty like being anti-Semitic was death penalty in Soviet Kazakhstan/

Julian Allen
Julian Allen

Already underway:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/boom-nfl-ticket-sales-18-week-since-mass-anti-military-anthem-protests/

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

Bump for this great man. RIP Breitbart

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

This dude just creates hype for $$$
Nothing he is "exposing" is secret to anyone with an iq higher than their body temp.

Matthew Stewart
Matthew Stewart

So he's a good journalist ?

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

But that's exactly what all his videos are. I'm starting to think they're spamming his videos everywhere themselvea

Eli Wright
Eli Wright

learn how to use filters

John Anderson
John Anderson

if he were wise he would play the long game, gather up shit for a couple years and drop a nuke instead, but no, he wants small morsels of instant gratification

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

reminder that it is illegal to record someone without their permission on private property and that viewing this illegal footage is an illegal act as well

Bullshit.

Leo Peterson
Leo Peterson

And it's edited so heavily 30 seconds of nothing lasts 11 min so no one but 16 year old poltards will watch.
fuck this idiot.

Josiah Price
Josiah Price

pretty much already knew it, but i'm glad there is documented proof of it that we can spread around.

Juan Taylor
Juan Taylor

You can by saging you tard so be mindful of these fucks

Kevin Roberts
Kevin Roberts

Jake O'keafe

Jake?

B'wahahahaha!

You lying sack of a fatherless dog whose mother is a daughter of a fatherless dog.

Kevin Kelly
Kevin Kelly

you can't defeat the system, stop trying.

John Robinson
John Robinson

you're in the fucking system, you are of it, stop trying to beat it.

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

Agree. It's hilarious the number of rural & suburban retards ITT dismissing this type of opinion as "shilling". I'm honestly not even sure he admitted anything (the engineer, not their digital guy trying to get in the reporters pants) that's "secret". Desu the demonetisation/hiding of videos is far more worrying than this. Some of the democrat vids during the election were pretty fucking damaging though.

t. 1PBTID

Aaron Price
Aaron Price

Isn't this faggot a clickbait whore?

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

that looks more like louis c.uck than steban bolydeu

Daniel Morales
Daniel Morales

I really want to respect and appreciate what he does... but god fucking damn this guy's incompetent when it comes to packaging and releasing his material.

He's doing the same shit now that he did with the DNC vids during the election - he gets all these delicious, juicy bits like Democrats shitting on rural voters or saying super racist shit when their token minorities aren't in earshot... and then instead of releasing those perfect clips and letting them go viral he dumps shitloads of time, money, and effort into making these dumb 10, 15, 30 minute videos.

Nobody who isn't already convinced is going to sit through something that long, you gotta edit that shit down, couple of nice sweet 1-2 minute-long highlight conversations that grab people's attention, hook the people on the fence, THEN give em the longer vids once their already drawn into it.

Carter Barnes
Carter Barnes

wow, it's LITERALLY fucking nothing. again. why do people still listen to this guy?
just watching this video is making me sleepy, let's all just go to bed and wait until he actually drops something of substance

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page