I'm a firefighter, AMA.

Joseph Hill
Joseph Hill

I'll do the best I can to answer.

All urls found in this thread:
http://fox8.com/2017/10/11/firefighter-fired-after-bringing-watermelon-as-gift-to-detroit-firehouse/
Jace Torres
Jace Torres

jog on

Lincoln Johnson
Lincoln Johnson

Where you a firefighter at

Eli Long
Eli Long

how redpilled is your station?

Ayden Cruz
Ayden Cruz

Have you ever had to choose between pulling an animal out of a burning building or a pupper?

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

Do you save the doggies?

Nicholas Campbell
Nicholas Campbell

jog on

Leo Watson
Leo Watson

That would dox me.

Luis Kelly
Luis Kelly

You can’t say like the county?

Nolan Lee
Nolan Lee

Nearly every fire house is. Even the multiracial ones. Full of guys that stick to their own.

Luke Collins
Luke Collins

Jetfule - does it melt steelbeams?

Jayden Bennett
Jayden Bennett

Has your racial perspective changed since becoming a firefighter?

e.g. certain races behaving in a certain disruptive way, or certain races causing fires needlessly and so on

Ryan Barnes
Ryan Barnes

Somewhat. You gotta understand that almost everyone who is a firefighter is a super honest and hardworking person. Most guys (some girls) just want to come to work, do a good job and go home so there are alot of normies. Sometimes I'm too afraid to talk politics just because I don't know who will get offended and who won't. There are alot of snowflakes in other parts of city government that get too easily offended, especially in a high T environment where alot of bullshit gets thrown around.

Nicholas Edwards
Nicholas Edwards

structural or wildland ?

Lucas Ross
Lucas Ross

do you fight fire with fire?

Liam Lopez
Liam Lopez

Hah, no.

Eli King
Eli King

How does it feel to do the least amount of work out of any of the other emergency responders (police, EMS) and get the most praise from the public?

Carter Rodriguez
Carter Rodriguez

How long have you been wearing that helmet?

Eli Bennett
Eli Bennett

during downtime do you guys all polish each other's helmets?

Tyler Cruz
Tyler Cruz

firefighter, AMA
Are you a firefighter?

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

States

Anthony Hernandez
Anthony Hernandez

Fire/rescue or just fire
I'm student in training about to get my license

Levi Richardson
Levi Richardson

No, but steel beams do warp when hot enough. That's something we have to be aware of whenever fighting fire in a steel building.

That doesn't mean I buy the mainstream story. Not all first responders do.

Jaxon Peterson
Jaxon Peterson

How does one become firefighter? Is not the first thing I think when asked what I'd like to do as a job. Still mad respect for yours though

Zachary Russell
Zachary Russell

Actually, yes.

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

Do you ever watch Chicago Fire? What's the pay? What % of niggers live in your district? Do they start more fires than other races?

Leo Collins
Leo Collins

Structural, but we do get alot of grass fires.

Hunter Young
Hunter Young

Lots of FEMA loving fags at my station. It’s rural tho... no red pills.

David Ward
David Ward

Yooo, give us an invite to the cookout sometime.

Jack Long
Jack Long

Pristine helmet

How was your first day?

Cameron Turner
Cameron Turner

You must be a fucking cop.

Kayden Peterson
Kayden Peterson

Are blacks more troublesome than whites?

Eli Jones
Eli Jones

I've been a firefighter in DC for 10 years, nobody cares faggot. Neck yourself, probie. sage

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

Do you ever let black people or homofags burn intentionally?

How do I know if a girl likes me?

Any hot firefighter bitch slut QTs at work?

Elijah Butler
Elijah Butler

It's a new helmet, just out of the box.

Joshua Johnson
Joshua Johnson

How often do you see dead bodies ?

Anthony Peterson
Anthony Peterson

This desu senpai. Total probie death when?

Jayden Ward
Jayden Ward

Fire/rescue

Andrew Kelly
Andrew Kelly

I meant how long you've been a firefighter.

Connor Ortiz
Connor Ortiz

What is the extent of your background like are u just fire-emt, fire-medic, fire-rescue?

Jordan Howard
Jordan Howard

shiny clean helmet
gay ass faceshield
ems gloves

Fuck off, you pussy ass suburban wannabe. No one gives a fuck about your 4 calls a shift, and your 2 actual fires a year.

If it's not an N5 in an inner city station, it's not a firemans helmet.

Jordan Gonzalez
Jordan Gonzalez

No, I personally don't watch that show and most guy in our dept. don't either. It's too unrealistic. Pay at my dept. is low compared to other local areas. I'm not sure about our demographics and we don't have many arson cases in my area so I don't know how many are responsible for fires.

Connor Howard
Connor Howard

Faggot/Reacharound
He has a career's worth of salt on that lid for the rural 5 call a year station he's at top kek.

Brody Smith
Brody Smith

Ohhhh the best, well keep the good fight and stay safe out there.
I was think of going air/rescue but might just stay fire/rescue

Aaron Johnson
Aaron Johnson

Was wondering who would notice. I've been on for 2 years, it's a new helmet not put in service yet. I used it on purpose just in case something doxxes me.

Dominic Ward
Dominic Ward

do burning niggers smell like burning shit or burning chicken grease?

Dominic Powell
Dominic Powell

How much tail do you pull by being fire? Should I look into a career change?

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

Firefighter/EMT here too.

Very red pilled.

Doesn't need to. A 50ft steel column will expand 4+ inches when heated to 1000 degrees, which is attainable in a regular house fire.

Yes, wildland fires.

Firefighters run medical calls with EMS.

I watch that show, but its hard anymore with how much they get wrong. I live in an area with not a lot of nogs, lots of Mexicans and Guats though.

Pic related.

Carson Bennett
Carson Bennett

Not in my district, but I will say that blacks tend to call us for more bullshit medical stuff. We have one frequent flier that is always "passed out" and then magically wakes up every time she's in the ambulance. It's always fun to drop her hand on her face to see if she's faking or not.

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

so you're barely off probation. this thread is reddit tier faggotry. this nigger literally said ama lmaoooooooo

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

Props brother. 2 years on here...

Luis Martinez
Luis Martinez

do niggers set their own houses on fire?

Adam Lewis
Adam Lewis

Our job is to save life regardless of our predilections. She bobs your knob. Sometimes on the ambulance crew.

Hudson Hughes
Hudson Hughes

stay safe m80

Jose Hernandez
Jose Hernandez

Small, slow department here. Once a month at least.

Nolan Lee
Nolan Lee

Also forgot to mention, people at my department all pulled 100k last year except one who was out on leave a lot.

Fairly often and I work in a rural area with around 40-100k population depending on time of year. Sometimes its multiple a day, week, month. Really depends. Bigger cities run a lot more so their numbers will be alot more.

Blake Cruz
Blake Cruz

Where I live there are like 20 black people in the entire city of 10,000 people. We don't see them much.

Kevin Morales
Kevin Morales

2 years, used another helmet on purpose.

Oliver Watson
Oliver Watson

Unless you run 4 or 5 fires a month and 30 nig-tier EMS runs a day deep in the ghetto you're not a real fireman by today's standards.

Justin Adams
Justin Adams

you come home and wifey is cooking bacon
Your reaction?

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

Just fire-rescue. I was formally trained in a white collar career and got tired of being behind a desk all day.

Luke Hughes
Luke Hughes

does nobody bully the fuck out of you at your job so you don't do retarded shit kek

Colton Bailey
Colton Bailey

clean helmet
Used a new, unissued helmet on purpose
face shield
Bourkes are shitty
ems gloves
Guess I'll write on my hand next time

You're cranky...you need a safety nap.

Daniel Williams
Daniel Williams

thanks for doing your job, you are doing god's work sir

Matthew Thompson
Matthew Thompson

pancake theory faggot spotted.
Do more research.

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

I disagree. I run a lot of trauma in my area compared to even a lot of city guys because we are staffed so short as out model. I flew like 3-4 people in the month of August iirc My medic partner got 12 tubes last month. Guys the next town over with 35k people and the medic hasn't gotten a tube in 2 years. We also get a fair amount of fire, above the national average at least. My county has 6 medic units, with 4 of those covering at least 60 thousand people. Depending on the day there may be one or two BLS cars. Average call volume for my station is 14 a day.

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

Are hurricanes a natural process involving warm water cooling by evaporation or a product of 'geo engineering' and HAARP death rays etc?

Also, if the outer walls of the twin towers were strongest and reflected most of the energy of the collapse back in, would it be enough to turn so much of them to dust?

Lucas Bell
Lucas Bell

You know why I know that's bullshit? Because all you have to do is not show your helmet shield to avoid being doxed, which you apparently knew because you took a rear helmet shot anyway. If it's because you put your name on the back of your "actual" helmet with a sticker, you can do it with a low angle, from the side, or both.

I don't mind probies being excited about the job, we were all there once, but don't pretend to have more experience than you do.

Isaac Wright
Isaac Wright

I'm painfully aware of where I work and our call volume. Quit assuming my aspirations terminate here.

Jonathan Gonzalez
Jonathan Gonzalez

Stop with the HAARP. Think for yourself. HAARP has been declassified for years. Do you think 'they' would admit what it does, let college kids play with it and just hope nobody guesses that it's a death ray? Bro, it's a nothing burger at this point.

Jeremiah Foster
Jeremiah Foster

The only reason you guys are called out to medical is to keep that sweet city funding.

Henry Russell
Henry Russell

Props dude, stay in the house.

John Gutierrez
John Gutierrez

Bullshit flies around here. Everyone does retarded shit.

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

No, well to an extent, thats why we started. But also because when a majority of Americans are fat, it takes more than 2 people to safely lift them. Also running a cardiac arrest or a trauma with 2 people isn't easy. Really depends on the system. Fire runs out a lot in my area because my medic unit has a 40 minute response time into other fire districts. We need people there sooner than that. Some places also have fire and the primary agency for EMS. Firefighters do the exact same job as EMS, plus service calls, rescue and fire calls.

Ryder Torres
Ryder Torres

I know what you mean, I started nursing and decided to stop because no joy or excitement in it

Elijah Miller
Elijah Miller

Take it for what it's worth, but you're wrong. Our shields have our department name on them. Easiest solution was to turn it to the rear.

William Reed
William Reed

do you steal sometimes ?

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

There are like.. ten thousand ways you could go with a nursing degree dude.

Jaxon Scott
Jaxon Scott

Do you have canisters of foam in your truck that shoot off like bullets if they get too hot?

Jayden Taylor
Jayden Taylor

hurricanes
I'm not a meteorologist. No clue.

outer walls
All I know, is that for the first time in the history of modern skyscrapers, three collapsed in one day "due to fire".

Elijah Butler
Elijah Butler

That's that I love about my job now. I love coming to work. Some days it sucks, but when shit goes down, you get reminded about why you love this job so much. No better feeling than saving someones life in my opinion. Or the feeling when fighting a structure fire with news choppers overhead, running a bad wreck with crowds out recording you. I love being under pressure in high stress situations. Makes it that much more fun. Before this I was picking up bodies for the morgue. And had an offer to intern at the coroners office to become a deputy coroner. Decided that picking up dead people wasn't fun, although sometimes interesting and wanted to run calls full time instead of just volunteering.

Juan Smith
Juan Smith

That's what I said...

Ryan Clark
Ryan Clark

I’ll concede your point about lift assists and rescue. But you aren’t doing the same job as EMS. Sure you may have your EMT certification but you’re still secondary at a medical call. You’re there to hold bags and do compressions in a cardiac arrest. I’d like to see fire spend 12 hours straight doing calls with no breaks, you guys cry about coming out past your bedtime constantly.

Camden Walker
Camden Walker

Trump or Hillary?

Juan Reyes
Juan Reyes

I'd be all for a privately funded fire service.

Jaxson Peterson
Jaxson Peterson

Only food. You could leave a $100 out in a fire station next to a ham sandwich. The $100 would be there a week later, the ham sandwich would be gone in 30 minutes.

Grayson Turner
Grayson Turner

But you aren’t doing the same job as EMS
Except we are. We run calls like that here where I work, we are the primary (and only) EMS agency in our jurisdiction. We transport, and do all the ALS and BLS. Really depends on where you are at man. Some places FD is worthless and just what you described, here we run our assess of doing medical calls 90 percent of the time.

Connor Taylor
Connor Taylor

All firefighters are fags. Proven fact.

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

Not our engine.

John Bennett
John Bennett

did he died?

Luis Kelly
Luis Kelly

Sorry, I work metro. I assumed that’s what you meant. Rural fire does work a lot harder than a city department.

Ayden Torres
Ayden Torres

I have to admit, I hate working the highways.

Jack Brown
Jack Brown

There are alot of departments that run their own boxes. You need to give them credit because they have lots of guys that spend years on the ambulance before being moved over.

Angel Davis
Angel Davis

Trump

Anthony Brown
Anthony Brown

In the past few cardiac arrests I've been on I've
Placed multiple IOs
Multiple IVs
Supraglottic airways
Pushed epi, bicarb, narcs when needed
And I'm only an EMT/ IV tech.
City FD from what I have heard are useless as all get out. Thats why I love where I'm at. Great system.

Probably, hard to say. Really depends where the blood came from. Judging by mechanism alone I'd say this guy bought himself a trip to the coroners office.

Julian Baker
Julian Baker

There are zero in my province. Generally most calls are handled with EMS only, with RCMP assisting if they need more hands. People move over to fire after years not because it’s more challenging but because you guys have it made compared to the rest of us.

Chase Roberts
Chase Roberts

How many niggers have you stared down upon as they were trapped from burning debris, reaching out their hand to you as you just smiled and laughed knowing it's just one less niglet in the world?

Logan Ramirez
Logan Ramirez

what's the best way to punch a fire?

Sebastian Williams
Sebastian Williams

The level of care a piece of fire apparatus can provide depends on the department. With the exception of one, all of the departments I've worked at have run ALS fire apparatus, which basically means there is at least one paramedic on the truck who can initiate care (meds, cardiac monitoring, defib, etc.) if they're the first-due truck and can supplement staffing on the medic on more serious calls. Basically the only thing they can't do on an EMS call is transport.

Again, that's dependent on where you work.

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

I have heard a lot of professionals are leaving heading to private companies (boeing etc.) as they are being passed over for promotion in favour of minorities, is this true?

Colton Foster
Colton Foster

I've heard that happens up in Houston and Boston alot.

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

In the balls.

Christopher Peterson
Christopher Peterson

Basically the same in the US. People work private EMS while waiting to get on at an FD. Partly because EMS has a lot of non-union workers and the pay is shit, benefits are shit, pension is shit/non-existent.

I hate the shit tier blacks as much as everyone else here, but we all took an oath to save people, regardless of my personal beliefs. I have treated people from all backgrounds, races, financial classes etc.

We are obligated to treat everyone even murders, rapists, all the total dirtbags that society would rather have dead. Me and my partners are all red pilled, and we discuss politics at work, but when it comes to the job, we shed all that before heading to a call.

Probably in some areas. Some departments hire heavily on SJW minority groups. More liberal the city, the more liberal the hiring policies. Shit FDNY had to hire someone who failed fire academy multiple times because she was a female. Shit like that gets people killed.

Liam Wilson
Liam Wilson

Dont bring any patients to my ER today, pleb

Jayden Cooper
Jayden Cooper

We train right along with our ambulance service. If we get an overlapping call we have to be just as capable as them at providing ALS or BLS while back up ambulances arrive.

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

Ricky Rescue motherfucker

Jackson Morris
Jackson Morris

And with more of those types in the station, more libcuck policies get put in place about sexual harassment and racist comments. One of our neighboring districts had an assistant chief get suspended for months for making a racist joke and the black FF with him didn't even care, some other faggot (not literally) on scene did and reported him.

Thomas Sanders
Thomas Sanders

One of my co-workers got put on leave because he said, and I quote:
"If you want to get out of jury duty, say you like to hang blacks."
He was caught on a police body cam saying it....

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

EMS has a lot of non-union workers and the pay is shit, benefits are shit, pension is shit/non-existent.
Which let me also add, is partly because the insurance industry FUCKS ambulance companies over and never pay the full bill. So some places are just floating by.

Isaac Howard
Isaac Howard

Shit FDNY had to hire someone who failed fire academy multiple times because she was a female. Shit like that gets people killed.

I saw that. She'll end up riding a desk in short order. Same thing has happened a couple times here. When my dad was testing about 30 years ago he had to hold the extension ladder for a female candidate so she could extend the fly (the candidates were supposed to hold the ladder and extend the fly on their own), which of course she failed to do despite putting all her body weight into it. She eventually let go of the halyard and the fly came crashing down and would have taken dad's fingers off if he hadn't been holding only the beams. They hired her. Subsequently ended up on desk duty.

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

I know but I did not like the environment after shadowing a nurse on a couple of shift I was like fuck this I'm leaving depressing and annoying pt everywhere

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

Must be a libcuck station, every FF i have ever met would call you out on something, before reporting.

Gone are the days where brothers dont always come from the same mother

Jayden Barnes
Jayden Barnes

How do you get into fire inspection - ie. sifting through the aftermath, finding the cause, figuring out who to blame legally etc.?

Like is it mandatory to go through being a firefighter, or can you go through say, more judicial branches/engineering branches?

Sebastian Nguyen
Sebastian Nguyen

Dont forget about the asbestos!

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

What happens if the fire station catches fire?

Kevin Robinson
Kevin Robinson

Well what er and I'll try to avoid taking pt there when it comes to it kek

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

Like a fire marshal? You need to go to law enforcement academy and fire academy. At least where I'm from.

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

ever spray and dindus?

seems like fun.

Juan Ortiz
Juan Ortiz

How do I better physically prepare for the next agility test? That fucking block you have to stand over beat down that slide with the sledge hammer kicked my ass.

Oliver Stewart
Oliver Stewart

How many qt mixed chicks have you banged?

Andrew Baker
Andrew Baker

Hit the gym more and work on cardio and lifting. Are you a volunteer at all?

Benjamin Morales
Benjamin Morales

Been tempted many a time.

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

Have you seen anything that shocked you to the point that had to take leave or do you just get desensitized ?
Did you have any fun experiences with drunks or other idiots ?
Do you have anything to defend yourself if you have to go to shitty areas ?

William Moore
William Moore

What state?

Carter Young
Carter Young

Kaiser sled is more technique than anything. See user below, cardio and lifting. I do crossfit every day. It's hands down put me in the best shape of my life.

Jaxson Rodriguez
Jaxson Rodriguez

Texas

Caleb King
Caleb King

It was recommended to me, but I have a family, entirely too busy to volunteer, wish I could though. I have a gym at work, Ibe been using to train for next opening... we had like 110 people come and apply for only like 11 spots. I surely was ill prepared

Cameron Watson
Cameron Watson

Would you get fired for bringing in a watermelon?

http://fox8.com/2017/10/11/firefighter-fired-after-bringing-watermelon-as-gift-to-detroit-firehouse/

John Kelly
John Kelly

But thanks for yalls service. Hopefully one day I'll be able to join the brotherhood

Evan Jackson
Evan Jackson

shocked
Had a kid a while back with brain damage from hypoxia. Messed me up for a few days, mainly because I have a kid her age. Nothing needing to take leave about though.
drunks
All the fucking time. Drunks are fun, but we usually let PD handle em when they get rowdy.
defense
Nothing other than typical stuff like axes or halligans.

Colton Miller
Colton Miller

Good luck dude.

Liam Bell
Liam Bell

I'm trying asbestos I can!

Camden Torres
Camden Torres

Have you seen anything that shocked you to the point that had to take leave or do you just get desensitized ?
No, you put that shit away until the call is over or you go home. I know people who have pondered quitting after their first infant cardiac arrest, after mine (which was also my first time doing CPR) I was mentally fucked up for about 2 weeks. That was 4 years ago now, at this point I'm pretty desensitized, but thats partly from the morgue work too. You get used to seeing shit and after a while it' just meh, lets get to work.

Did you have any fun experiences with drunks or other idiots ?
Sometimes the shit drunks say or do can be funny, but they are more annoying than anything. Not so much fun with idiotic shit as it is funny to laugh at retards who make poor life choices.

Do you have anything to defend yourself if you have to go to shitty areas ?
Halligan bar, knife in my pocket, and my radio.

Volunteering will give you a feel for the endurance you need. Do more CPAT practices.

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

How great is it to have female firefighters watching your back?

Nathaniel Russell
Nathaniel Russell

depressing and annoying pt everywhere

Yeah, that's medicine largely. Unless you're in certain surgical or physical therapy settings.

John Foster
John Foster

All of them are, even here in MA. My DPW workers don't give a flying fuck.

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

How long you been on with your dept, user?

Carson Rivera
Carson Rivera

What did you and your department think of the Right Wing Safety Squads?

Blake Williams
Blake Williams

4 years.

Nathan Hall
Nathan Hall

I know about 10 firefighters (I work construction and a lot of them do trades shit when not on a shift) and they're all redpilled as fuck. They aren't upfront about it at first because they know how it looks to the normies but once they get to know you and realize you're not an sjw they open up.

Josiah King
Josiah King

What are your thoughts on the jew?

Mason Smith
Mason Smith

You want to handle this one?

Brandon Howard
Brandon Howard

what do you do for a living

Camden Hall
Camden Hall

One's a detective on our PD. The stereotypes are fucking real with this guy, but he's pretty nice.
Got another non-practicing on our ambulance. He's about as redpilled as a jew can be actually without being self-hating.

Jeremiah James
Jeremiah James

Here here.
I agree, I wanted to see what OP thinks about it tho.

Ryder Jenkins
Ryder Jenkins

How did you time travel?

Jason Cook
Jason Cook

Respond to 911 calls dealing with idiots, entitled old fuckers, drunks, tweakers and system abusers.

My answer might be too red pilled, and I don't want to be the guy who gets doxxed after saying some fucked up shit.

Colton Hill
Colton Hill

suburban rookie who feels insecure because he doesnt get any fires decides to plea for attention on pol

get btfo by actual city firemen with time on the job

This thread gives me hope for the future of pol...

Nathaniel Flores
Nathaniel Flores

Well maybe tone it down a bit. I just want to hear what firefighters thought about the RWSS.

Robert Nguyen
Robert Nguyen

Something something hypothetically liberals might fit better in a gas chamber something something.

Jason Rogers
Jason Rogers

Way to change flags, leaf.

Aiden Carter
Aiden Carter

So, potassium chlorate or potassium perchlorate? Which is your favorite?
Serious question BTW. You can tell a lot about a gentleman by his favorite oxidizer.

Leo Miller
Leo Miller

But it was good those places got shut down rather than waiting for another one to burn down yeah?

Nolan Green
Nolan Green

Leaf

Leo Green
Leo Green

I kind of want to hear what you have to say on this. Other guy's response was just edge and vague.

Chase Jenkins
Chase Jenkins

What's up?

Easton Williams
Easton Williams

Why do you think 30 people get hired out of 4500 applicants in most major cities?

I'm just a lowly govt firefighter and volunteer but it's petty to complain just because you weren't good enough to make it to an interview. Stop comparing yourself to other people and just be the best that you can be in your respective job. Own your own choices in life.

Samuel Parker
Samuel Parker

Describe their scope of work.

Ryder Bennett
Ryder Bennett

Because they have 30 open positions.

Jeremiah Bell
Jeremiah Bell

whatg the fuck is the right wing safety squad?

Nicholas Butler
Nicholas Butler

So you haven't heard of them or the safety threads? That's an answer I suppose.
It was when Sup Forums became volunteer building inspectors and reported actual building and fire code violations to shut down lefty DIY venues after the Ghost Ship fire in Oakland. It was actually pretty effective and resulted in several places being permanently shutdown.

Mason Reed
Mason Reed

Yeah, first I've heard of them. Good on them though!

Jordan Morales
Jordan Morales

True but I did not get the same feeling on the rescue truck

Gavin Howard
Gavin Howard

newfag spotted, basically autistic kids with knowledge about city code called and got a bunch of leftie hangout/fuck clubs closed down for fire safety hazards.

David Johnson
David Johnson

I'm sorry i don't check every american thread on this board.

Jackson Young
Jackson Young

My child brother wants to be a firefighter. Should I encourage that or will he become an alcoholic depressed emotional wreck after seeing some burnt corpses? Much respect to you all

Evan Miller
Evan Miller

what's funny is the mod that got supremely butthurt about this and banned RWSS threads forever.

anyone still have that screenshot of the Mods temper tantrum for the reason why some user was banned?

Nolan Garcia
Nolan Garcia

Try smiling and you'll get more praise

Michael Allen
Michael Allen

In your opinion, are the norcal fires arson?

Nathaniel Thompson
Nathaniel Thompson

What would you have on hand for fighting or living through as a normal person not a firefighter:
Structure fire
Wildland fire
Mixed fire like what's going on in Sonoma County, CA.
fire-retardant clothes, full respirator, ax/mcCloud, etc?

Brandon Long
Brandon Long

Post stories

Nolan Torres
Nolan Torres

Oh shit waddup
Paramedic student /emt reporting in

Gavin Richardson
Gavin Richardson

Thank you for your service mister firefighter user. <3

Jayden Nguyen
Jayden Nguyen

This isnt reddit you stupid faggot get the fuck out of here.
Go die in a fire, literally. Slide thread for vegas shooter

Julian Torres
Julian Torres

I'm a firefighter

You're an attention-whore you mean?

Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

why are young firefighters some of the biggest cocksuckers possible? I know a good few that are based as fuck but it seems like the younger dudes cant go 20 minutes without reminding people that they are firefighters. Its fucking annoying

Gavin Flores
Gavin Flores

Fires in upstate Cali- sulfur fires?

Liam Robinson
Liam Robinson

An automobile that's in good condition.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page