https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m4uprDy4wY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nieVIurPSbc
https://youtu.be/fvdWox0Fm8s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U379XlP9V9Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqWXAK-pAdA
https://youtu.be/TSF3HviqlPk
http://voices.yahoo.com/single-parent-households-does-affect-children-422927.html?cat=25
http://www.thehilltoponline.com/2.4839/children-in-single-parent-homes-and-emotional-problems-1.472758#.UfZz_G1_Kno
http://www.ssc.wisc.edu/irpweb/publications/focus/textver/16.2.a/impact.txt
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130729065645AARTofg#
Daniel Thomas
Daniel Thomas

Neat

Eli Baker
Eli Baker

lol Sup Forums is a christian board
fuck off jesus you jew

Evan Jenkins
Evan Jenkins

christcuck

Luke Russell
Luke Russell

Praise kek. For he will remove Moloch. He will destroy the Rothschilds. He will bring peace and prosperity.

Gabriel Jackson
Gabriel Jackson

Hitler was a Christian. As was Mussolini, Franco, Rome for large parts of its existence...

Hudson Young
Hudson Young

Mussolini and Hitler were not christcucks.

Dominic Hughes
Dominic Hughes

If god exists then why are evil psychopaths the most successful and powerful people in this world? If god created everything that means he created cancer, parasites, etc which claim innocent people daily. Fuck off with "muh jezuz save us".

Noah Richardson
Noah Richardson

JESUS = SANTA. THIS THREAD IS CIA NIGGER

Brody Ward
Brody Ward

Because God is the creator of everything. Good and Bad, Right and Wrong, Left and RIght. God gave us the free will to choose to be either.

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

The issue is. Jews and CIA niggers believe that morality is relative instead of absolute.

Anthony Russell
Anthony Russell

Rome for large parts of its existence
Byzantium was a shadow of Rome.

Kevin Lewis
Kevin Lewis

If god exists then why are evil psychopaths the most successful and powerful people in this world

Read Revelation.

Jose Butler
Jose Butler

Like a cuck

Gavin Parker
Gavin Parker

hey, let's get rid of jewry
also praise YHWH and his circumcised, hannukah celebrating, torah discussing son, Rabbi Jeshua bar Joseph, allelujah and amen!
remind me how that worked out for him

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

Face it, we are but mold without purpose. Life is merely 80 revolutions around a light destined to be extinguished. No amount of philosophising will save us from the oblivion of death. Only bores go to heaven.

Josiah Smith
Josiah Smith

The Holy Roman Empire and Byzantine Empire are to be considered the spiritual successors of West and East empires respectively.

Both were noble and powerful institutions, the Catholic Church I suppose would be the true powerful successor to Roman power and unity in Europe.

Hudson Nguyen
Hudson Nguyen

In secular times we have chosen governmental institutions. They are the high priests of our part in history. A dark part, surely.

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

Why can't pagan niggers fuck off for once?

The only actual argument that a pagan has is JESUS WAS A JEW which doesn't even matter considering that God is beyond ethnicity. Pagan faggots need to fuck off, Jesus is the most anti semitic person in existence.

Joshua Young
Joshua Young

So God gave kids that got tumors "choice"?
also, do kids that don't repent go to Hell?
I.E if a kid isn't given "baptistism" or whatever your sect calls it and dies, does it go to hell?

Jonathan Robinson
Jonathan Robinson

Daily reminder that Jesus was a failed apocalyptic Jewish sage who was deified after death by the apostles who applied pesher methodology to OT scripture to make their hope of salvation and release from pagan rule a reality. The earliest Christian descriptions of the risen Christ are very vague and can easily be interpreted as exaggerated Hellenistic apotheosis.

Evan Ramirez
Evan Ramirez

Because God is the creator of everything. Good and Bad, Right and Wrong, Left and RIght. God gave us the free will to choose to be either.

And his creation got fucked up, and now it's beyond our control. Does that mean he sits there and watches the world in misery? The average person has no power to change the world. God created suffering, so if god exists and he knows of the suffering, why doesn't he put an end to it on earth? "Because it's up to us" bullshit.

William Jenkins
William Jenkins

he sure did brotha! amen!

here I will share my favorite passage

Matthew 7:7-12New International Version (NIV)
Ask, Seek, Knock

7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

9 “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! 12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

The HRE and Byzantium were merely Germans and Greeks LARPing as Romans.

There was never a true spiritual successor to Rome.

Brandon Cook
Brandon Cook

Actually. God didn't create the material world. A lesser entity called the demiurge created the material world as a source to leech off of vampiraclly because the demiurge is disconnected from The Creator.

Jack Walker
Jack Walker

I best up my sinning then, if he's paying.

Austin Nelson
Austin Nelson

Why though? Dont we still have sin?

Leo Wood
Leo Wood

Hell is for ever!

Elijah Gutierrez
Elijah Gutierrez

Anything forever would be tortuous, except the complete lack of everything.

Adam Brown
Adam Brown

Atheism isn't childis

Kevin Roberts
Kevin Roberts

old people aren't cowar--

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

politics doesn't mean God exists

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

Pope - Catholic
Hitler - Catholic
Mussolini - Catholic

Catholics are not Christians. But they are fascists.

Carter Edwards
Carter Edwards

If you don't sin he died for nothing

Christopher Williams
Christopher Williams

Deus Vult, brother.

Luke Jones
Luke Jones

It proves that Atheism is bluepilled

Almost ALL atheists are leftists

Nolan Hughes
Nolan Hughes

nobody asked him for that

Luke Perez
Luke Perez

did you even listen to what I fucking said? I'll repeat:
politics doesn't mean God Exists

Brody Martin
Brody Martin

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter.

In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross."

- Adolf Hitler, 1922, in a speech before the Landtag of Bavaria

"We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity ... in fact our movement is Christian."

Adolf Hitler, in Passau 27 October, 1928.

Joseph Bailey
Joseph Bailey

Read Revelation.

So basically our existence is gods story book and he knew how it was going to play out, he knew that evil would prevail on earth as written in revelation, so basically he's an asshole. Because if he's GOD then he can control the outcome of anything can't he? It just doesn't make any sense. He tells you to stay away from evil, yet he created the evil. God seems like an asshole t.b.h.

Tyler Diaz
Tyler Diaz

Every prayer I pray for the Day.

The Day of the Lord, Dies Irae. Praise our Creator, and welcome the World That is to Come.

Hunter Perry
Hunter Perry

Hitler should have died in the trenches.

Cooper James
Cooper James

Know God exists
Kek

Based on that unsourced graph there seems to be a lot of atheists who think homosex is always wrong though.

Thomas Lopez
Thomas Lopez

Praise God that he did.

Evan Fisher
Evan Fisher

Jesus is God, risen from the dead.

Jace Smith
Jace Smith

He did, amen.
God bless you all.

Jeremiah Mitchell
Jeremiah Mitchell

A lot of Catholics think they're really Christians. Their delusion is inconsequential to the reality that they are Catholics, and not Christians.

They have done what is necessary to be a Catholic, but not done what is necessary to be a Christian.

Ian Sanders
Ian Sanders

Don't ever attempt to understand God's will or His thinking. You cannot, we cannot. Be thankful He breathed life into your lungs and let you experience the wonders and the horrors of this fleeting material world.

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

Don't ever attempt to understand God's will or His thinking. You cannot, we cannot.

And that's how you back out of a discussion when you have no argument for your shitty beliefs.

Oliver Reyes
Oliver Reyes

You are a cringelord.

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

In His express will, He will do as He pleases. There are none to stop Him.

In His permissive will, you are allowed to be evil, and near to the children of God. That will not always be the case. Eventually you will be put down like a rabid dog.

Robert Wilson
Robert Wilson

Who cringes at the light, but a creature of darkness?

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

Bullshit. There is a picture showing it was mostly Protestants who voted for Hitler.

Michael Bell
Michael Bell

Hitler won with over 99% of the vote.

Over 30% of the country were Catholic.

Ryan Watson
Ryan Watson

let's split the ecclesia into thousands of dnominations, each believing something different, who needs unity guys
t. Luther

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

Pope: Concordat with Mussolini 1929
Pope: Concordat with Hitler 1933

The pope controlled 2/3 of the Axis powers. The losers.

Jackson White
Jackson White

99%
nah, more like 75%

Samuel Miller
Samuel Miller

I'm a Catholic friar.

t. Martin Luther

Jackson Scott
Jackson Scott

Fucking heretic. John 17:3.
Only the Father is God.
Make Arianism Great Again

Hunter Phillips
Hunter Phillips

Reminder that Jews killed Jesus.

If you are a Christian and unironically help and support Jews, you are satanists

Evan Clark
Evan Clark

This is true, the vast majority of Christians are not really Christians, to be fair. The Kingdom of God will contain few when Rapture comes, but nobody of reasonable intelligence and wherewithal ever thought anything else would be the case.

We exist to trumpet His name and His word, just as those in this thread exist to deny it and fear it.

We will be welcomed into His glowing celestial hall, they will spend eternity in darkness and confusion, wandering aimlessly for purpose and meaning in their dark, dreary lives.

Our time is coming, the material world is disintegrating at an unfathomable rate, time is bleeding.

The Lord returns, listen for the trumpets, when his light shall blind the eyes of all who reject Him and refuse to believe in Him.

Our Lord and Commander, in the war to come.

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

Yes goy you're so bad by nature you need to feel guilty!
And don't forget slavery and the Holocaust, you need to feel guilt about the past!

Austin Green
Austin Green

santa is literally odin

Cohencidentally the hard done by biggest nose reindeer who ends up leading the others was invented by a jew in the early 1900s

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

Don't ever attempt to understand God's will or His thinking. You cannot, we cannot.

Isn't it important to god that we understand his will, the bible IS his will is it not? Why would GOD not want us to understand his thinking or his will ? Isn't that the entire point of being Christian?

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

Indeed he did
Jesus is Lord

Matthew Morris
Matthew Morris

The bible should not be taken literally. It is still very important.

Got is our ancestors and fathers.

Lincoln Davis
Lincoln Davis

But you will never fully. We are created in the image of God, but believing in Him and His way, this will always require faith, there will always be tests to this faith.

Evil and horror exists not to blind men to God, but to strengthen their convictions in Him.

Justin Myers
Justin Myers

Father is God.
Son is God.
Spirit is God.
There is only one God.

lrn2trinity

John 1 says that the Word (Jesus) was with God and was God…..and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
In John 10:30 Jesus said that He and the Father are one.
In John 14:9 He said that anyone who has seen Him has seen the Father.
In Colossians 1:15 Paul wrote that Jesus is the (visible) image of the invisible God.
In Hebrews 1:3 Jesus is called the exact representation of God’s glory
In Hebrews 1:8 God Himself called Jesus God.
God’s Spirit is presumed to be one and the same with God just as your spirit is presumed to be one and the same with you. So if God and Jesus are one and the same, and God and His Spirit are one and the Same, then the three are one.

There is one God (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 45:5-6). Yet there are three persons presented as deity in Scripture: the Father (John 6:27; Colossians 1:3), the Son (John 1:1-3, 14; 8:24; 20:28-29; Romans 9:5; Titus 2:13; 2 Peter 1:1; Hebrews 1:10-12) and the Holy Spirit (John 14:16-17; Acts 5:3-4; 2 Samuel 23:2-3; 2 Corinthians 3:18). Lastly, these three are presented as distinct persons (John 8:16-18; Luke 11:1; 3:21-22; Galatians 4:6). Thus from Scripture we learn that although there is one God, there are three distinct persons who are deity. So the Trinity is the biblical position to hold to once one examines what Scripture teaches.

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

Being this fucking new

lmao

Historical evidence of Jesus prove that he performed "magic" tricks to his followers and called himself God.

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

Adam was created in God's image.

Adam's children were not.

Lucas Barnes
Lucas Barnes

Do some research fedora, Christ gives people peace and freedom, not guilt.

Parker Barnes
Parker Barnes

Man dead four days walks out of his tomb.

Pretty good trick.

Daniel Flores
Daniel Flores

Let me tell you right now that EVERY man is imbued with the ability to feel what is right in his heart. Let nobody tell you an evildoer was not responsible for their actions, this is a lie of Satan, and as such is trumpeted by the left.

To create a world where those who commit bad believe they never had a choice in the matter, that is the world those who oppose God want.

Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

Amen.

Blake Davis
Blake Davis

Who sees more clearly, the child who believes the Sun to be surrounded by a blue sky or the man who knows that there is only darkness?

Robert Martinez
Robert Martinez

But you will never fully. We are created in the image of God, but believing in Him and His way, this will always require faith, there will always be tests to this faith.

So you need to have faith in him, otherwise you're destined to hellfire. There's many good people in this world who aren't religious or Christian, and yet they're supposed to burn in hell if they don't believe in something that isn't proven, but requires a leap of faith. Seems like a good god.

Christian Young
Christian Young

/pol/thread/145077777#p145077777

Christopher Jenkins
Christopher Jenkins

Phlegon, Josephus, The Talmud, and The Toledot Yeshu all say Jesus rose from the dead. Celsus and a few others say Jesus performed magic tricks. There's a letter from some Roman guy that stated that Jesus looked pure 100% Aryan.

When looking at the historical evidence, it's pretty clear that the New Testament is true.

Jack Roberts
Jack Roberts

Adam's children were not.
Where do you get this from? I'm curious. Are you saying no one after Adam are imagers of God?

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

Well at least you will be forgiven for being a fag.

Nolan Hill
Nolan Hill

To be Christian is to be free, all organized strands of Christianity I look on with suspicion and contempt.

Follow the Scripture and follow your heart.

Do not follow the commands of an evil man in a gown, when you could follow the commands of God. Do not give him money, when you could share it with the needy. Do not seek guidance from Him, seek guidance from God. Do not bend to evil when your man in a gown commands you to, when you could destroy it.

Carter Myers
Carter Myers

There's many good people in this world who aren't religious or Christian

No, there are not.

Ryan Thomas
Ryan Thomas

There's many good people in this world who aren't religious or Christian,
Literally no man or woman other than Christ is good, we've all failed in one way or another.

Michael Rogers
Michael Rogers

all organized strands of Christianity I look on with suspicion and contempt
18 “I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it. 19“I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven.”

Jayden Cruz
Jayden Cruz

muh imaginary genie xD

friendly reminder that all organized religion is the same.

Aiden Flores
Aiden Flores

Bible says to donate to and be involved in local church. If you're not, you're not bearing all the fruit you should be.

James Garcia
James Garcia

The one who knows the sky is not blue.

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

Yup. Information is not the problem. Open rebellion against God is the problem.

Oliver Martin
Oliver Martin

can you stop making these threads, you cuck ass wacky christian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m4uprDy4wY

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

the bible.

Genesis 5:3 And Adam lived one hundred and thirty years, and begot a son in his own likeness, after his image, and named him Seth.

Jayden King
Jayden King

I've never sinned, so he died for no reason

Adam Murphy
Adam Murphy

No, there are not.

Sure there are, I know people I would consider good people who aren't practicing Christians. By "good" I mean, they work, provide for their families, and are loving and caring people. If all of that is disqualified and is meaningless just because they aren't Christian, then you're pretty much a dumb piece of shit.

Levi Myers
Levi Myers

Mistranslation/taken out of historical context. What they actually mean is donate to and be involved in your local community, your flock or congregation.

Not a church, per se, not an organized religion in the sense of the modern Christian churches with their grandiosity, decadence and idolatry.

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

(You)

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

Are you saying no one after Adam are imagers of God?

I'm saying the entire purpose of becoming born again in the Spirit is to regain the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit within you, to become "in the image of God".

So that God can look at you, and see Jesus.

That's what being a Christian is all about. Becoming a new creation in Christ Jesus, no longer a spiritually dead descendant of Adam.

Kayden Moore
Kayden Moore

If you say you have not sinned, you lie and the truth is not in you.

1 John was written for people like you, to show you how to be saved.

Leo Bell
Leo Bell

I would consider good people
I would consider
I

You are not God.

Caleb Young
Caleb Young

How do you think Christianity has spread? I'll tell you: because of organized religion. You sound like some hippy "just like be good man, just spread the Word man".

Gabriel Russell
Gabriel Russell

Give to the needy. Feed the hungry. Clothe the naked. Personally is fine. Institutionally is fine. Doing it is fine.

Henry Cook
Henry Cook

You are not God.

And neither are you, and yet you're sitting here saying that nobody can be a good person unless they're Christian. So judgemental, what a shame.

Carter Cruz
Carter Cruz

Let's be honest.
Kids turn atheist because want stay home playing videogayms instead of going to the 'lame' church
I know because it happened to me when I was 14.

Hopefully people grow up the fedora meme eventually.
Core atheism is just a meme created by filthy neckbeards wannabe-intellectuals rejected from society and mad at life for their own social ineptitude, shielding themselves under that pseudo-intellectualism to compensate.

Overall Christian families are more conservative, diligent and actually have children.

Henry Kelly
Henry Kelly

Thank you, I always assumed that Genesis 5:3 was stating that Adam passed down his status of being an image of God to his offspring. This helped me out a bit, it makes sense :)

Luke Thompson
Luke Thompson

Do you not understand that if you are good, then you are already Christian, and vice versa?

Jaxon Lopez
Jaxon Lopez

I'm a believer that Jesus is a entity, who can take on your sins for you. Only if you accept him as your teacher of sorts, and you follow his dogma. If you do, and truely live by the his ways, he will reward you by taking on your sins after you die. An entity truely in love with humanity, and giving them the option of saving their souls, only if they want it.

Josiah Lopez
Josiah Lopez

How many children do you have?

Easton Ortiz
Easton Ortiz

So there aren't any bad Christians? What about all those priests who molest kids and Christians are human, they still make mistakes and commit crimes.

B-BUT THOSE AREN'T REAL CHRISTIANS

inb4 no true scotsman fallacy :D

your logic is in the toilet dude.

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

Yes he did, OP.

Liam Long
Liam Long

ITT white cuckolds LARPING as jews

Blake Walker
Blake Walker

see
We're all wicked. Accepting Jesus doesn't make you Good, it clears your debt of sin.

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

He died for our sins.

Alexander Lee
Alexander Lee

Why does it matter if we helped goyim, you're not an anti semite are you?

Christian Allen
Christian Allen

Fucking idiot

Elijah Russell
Elijah Russell

lets be honest
ok
Kids turn atheist because want stay home playing videogayms instead of going to the 'lame' church
Nope. Atheism is purely the disbelief in the existence of Gods. I'm sorry you want to build a strawman to make your assertion something. but no.
I know because it happened to me when I was 14
We are generally stupid at 14, I don't blame you.
Hopefully people grow up the fedora meme eventually
I agree, fat disgusting apologist atheists are the degenerate and shit side of atheism.
Core atheism is just a meme created by filthy neckbeards wannabe-intellectuals rejected from society and mad at life for their own social ineptitude, shielding themselves under that pseudo-intellectualism to compensate.
Again, this isn't atheism though. Just because some autistic assholes turn into a meme doesn't make it real.
Overall Christian families are more conservative, diligent and actually have children.
and it doesn't make the God claim true. So i'm failing to see your point.

Christopher Russell
Christopher Russell

It's not a no true Scotsman fallacy, you're conflating two entirely different things.

A child molester can claim to be Christian all they like, they can belong to an organized institution which professes to the the true church of Christ, but that child molester will never be a Christian, for he has not followed the path of Christ.

You're comparing actions and way of life with an ethnicity, of course a Christian cannot be bad, nor can a evildoer be a Christian.

Ian Kelly
Ian Kelly

why?
why is living and breathing a sin?

Ian Reed
Ian Reed

Bumpity bump bump

Logan Peterson
Logan Peterson

only bores go to heaven
Hi kike. Just can't stop trying to damn gentile souls so that they'll be damned like you, can you? You're gonna carry that weight.

Camden Ward
Camden Ward

Guns Crush Satan Worshiper Marilyn Manson

https://youtu.be/fvdWox0Fm8s

Jacob Stewart
Jacob Stewart

why is living and breathing a sin?
It's not, the simplest way to identify sin is loving yourself more than God, or your fellow man. This isn't foolproof or anything, but it's a good starting point. What most people don't realize is that sin isn't analogue, there isn't a meter or a way to measure sin in that way. Sin is digital, you either have it or you don't, and once you get it it will stick to you like an ichor, requiring you to be cleansed.

Jaxson Murphy
Jaxson Murphy

Aumen! Maranatha!

Isaiah Robinson
Isaiah Robinson

then I don't have sin.

Levi Smith
Levi Smith

Marilyn Manson is analogous to atheism. Teenage angst, edginess and narcissism incarnate.

Cringeworthy for a mature, well-rounded human, but as a child or someone with mental deficiencies, intriguing and "le edgy".

Christian Gutierrez
Christian Gutierrez

If you insist, but I'm pretty sure each and every one of us can find that one thing we did that marks us. One must remember that perfection is perfect, and that even something as "innocent" as lusting after another, eating more than one needs, or wishing pain on another is sin.

Joshua Martin
Joshua Martin

so living and breathing and dealing with God's creation creates sin. I didn't volunteer for this. I haven't willfully sinned.

Carter Gomez
Carter Gomez

The Byzantine Empire endured nearly twice as long as the Roman Empire, hardly insignificant.

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

show this to all who listen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U379XlP9V9Y

1 Kings 16:31 - And it came to pass, as if it had been a light thing for him to walk in the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, that he took to wife Jezebel the daughter of Ethbaal king of the Zidonians, and went and served Baal, and worshipped him.

it happens to all the churches. the contemporary Christian music is filled with doorways...

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long, said a chink once.

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

Yes perhaps, but I never asked him to. Furthermore, if I don't sin he died for nothing.... so... No guilt here.

Eli Carter
Eli Carter

According to the dark occultists who invented him.

Wyatt Cruz
Wyatt Cruz

Matthew 3:11 11 “I baptize you with[a] water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[b] the Holy Spirit and fire.

Our envoy.
Quickbites; he is envoy half son of god half man born or virgin
Arkship is spaceship
Bow in the cloud is earth is a protected planet
They are coming.

The mercy of christ who is to be future ruler of mankind.. What mentality will rule it?

25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b]”

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor

Fucking kill yourself

Colton Gray
Colton Gray

God is real, Jesus is not.
Time to grow up.

Cooper Young
Cooper Young

(cont)

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

The mindset of the king of heaven after the judgement. and why the judgement needs to occur (humanity laid waste by highway robbers left to "die").

We are under rule of a merciful god. Who do not want to leave anyone behind unless he absolutely has to. And even then if they are lost, he drags them to his bossom.

Connor Gonzalez
Connor Gonzalez

Yes he did

Thomas Roberts
Thomas Roberts

Dying for someone you don’t even know is the definition of being a cuck

Jeremiah Howard
Jeremiah Howard

Amen brother

Jeremiah Edwards
Jeremiah Edwards

Dying for someone you don’t even know is the definition of being a cuck
You don't know what he symbolically died for, god didn't die, it's all symbolic, do you see the autumn leaf.. it dies, it loses all its leaves as the frost bites.. but no midget runs around and go sticks them back on.. when in spring.. they grow back on.. rebirth. The construction of life tells us a bit about its ordinnance. The leaves that fall during the fall.. they are not lost, they come back again.

Nolan Cook
Nolan Cook

"All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will certainly not cast out. For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of him who sent me. This is the will of him who sent Me, that of all that He has given Me I lose nothing, but raise it up on the last day."

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast."

Take the "God is sovereign in salvation" redpill today.

Don't take credit for the work of God. Repent and believe.

Grayson Allen
Grayson Allen

So the word of god was executed, but he didn't die like "you died it's ogre" no.. it's not ogre.. the leaves make a comeback on the tree of life!

Isaiah Taylor
Isaiah Taylor

God created us with free will. The Earth isn't a terrarium for His little human pets.

Also, God Himself suffered and died in the form of Jesus Christ. So don't act like He hasn't dealt with it.

Nicholas Hughes
Nicholas Hughes

He died for our sins.

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

Bump

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

God Himself suffered and died in the form of Jesus Christ

Liam Hernandez
Liam Hernandez

God doesn't make your, your parents', or nature's choices. We are meant to commune with Him - not be subjugated.

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

We are meant to commune with Him

Brody Peterson
Brody Peterson

Get that gnostic shit outta here.

Julian Cooper
Julian Cooper

He Died for our Sins
He speaks to us from beyond the grave with his art.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqWXAK-pAdA

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, aggravation
Everybody allegation
In the suite, on the news
Everybody dog food
Bang bang, shot dead
Everybody's gone mad
Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me
Tell me what has become of my life
I have a wife and two children who love me
I am the victim of police brutality, now
I'm tired of being the victim of hate
You're ripping me off my pride
Oh, for God's sake
I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...
Set me free
Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Trepidation, speculation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
Black man, blackmail
Throw your brother in jail
Tell me what has become of my rights
Am I invisible because you ignore me?
Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now
I'm tired of being the victim of shame
They're throwing me in a class with a bad name
I can't believe this is the land from which I came
You know I really do hate to say it
The government don't wanna see
But if Roosevelt was living
He wouldn't let this be, no, no
Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, speculation
Everybody litigation
Beat me, bash me
You can never trash me
Hit me, kick me
You can never get me
Some things in life they just don't wanna see
But if Martin Luther was living
He wouldn't let this be, no, no
Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, segregation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
Kick me, kike me
Don't you wrong or right me

Nathan James
Nathan James

it's a complex issue why man is a fallen race that was supposed to be something more but was corrupted and caused to fall. Trees and growing things should be a clue. If you know about those such things you should know that say a seed of a blossom, let's say an easter lilly, it can be completely barren.. so fragile you can tear it apart totally like ash you can tear it apart with your hands, it's not dead it's dormant you can keep it for half a year or more like that totally like ash, plant it again and give it water and air and sunlight from the billions upon billions of stars.. and wait.. it's not dead.. it moves. it flourishes, it arrives! and blossoms.

What kind of design is that, it's dead, no recussitation.. it's near ash in your hand due to lack of water it's dormant so much as to presume to be dead, no water.. it's dead.. goodbye.. no.. put it down in the ground.. it wakes up!

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

You have a weak understanding of communion with God. Heaven isn't just a spa where you sit around bored all day.

Connor Ramirez
Connor Ramirez

it's a complex issue

Brandon Rodriguez
Brandon Rodriguez

Scientific proof Yashua was real.

Hurting women and children is a crime against the Holy Spirit, and it is parasitic.

Sin is a micro parasite, mite, a spider mite called demodex F., a smaller benign species is demodex B., another maliciois species is Sarcoptes.

Sin (illness, old age,cancer,death) is demodex parasites which are symbol wise identical to the gnostic concept called Demiurge.

Pollution, bad foods, skin contact, rape, certain sexual practices, all facilitate egg laying spider worms living in your skin. Sin singular, old eng Sinne plural

Luis Ward
Luis Ward

The architecture of life is MOST impressive, ofcourse why nobody should be meddling with it to much.. they misunderstand how it is ordered to be. And even those things we can hold in our hand is a fallen vessel.. imagine how wonderful we are when we are fully instituted and how all things are! when they are not just fallen but RENEWED. When the old ways of being fallen is mitigated. WHAT GLORY!

Jose Diaz
Jose Diaz

You believe in universal reconciliation?

Kayden James
Kayden James

You want to know why you are fallen? take a look around.. do you see perfection? A perfection of a flower is more perfect than our societies is what i am trying to tell you. It's a bystander and a reminder. You do you say you want you desire, you act. You make choices, and choices have consequences.

matthew 6:30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you--you of little faith?

Wyatt Ross
Wyatt Ross

Thanks for explaining what you meant by that.

In all honesty I'm an agnostic, I do not dislike Christians and there are people I love dearly who are Christian. I believe the church teaches good morals and values. It has societal benefits, I just can't fully believe in something when there isn't proof. And your idea that you cannot be a good person unless your Christian is silly bro. But in your mind if you're a good person you're automatically a Christian, but that requires faith in Christ. So you can do all the things that make you a good person, but if you don't believe in god then you aren't by your logic?

Jayden Smith
Jayden Smith

Yashua means Salvation from sin.
Without micro parasites ,free from bad gluten and lyme disease, his energy was super duper.

When you sneeze you go, yashu, even the word shew is as in, shewing off the parasites.

Once physical parasites fill you with toxins that migrate to your lymph system, they help not only various parasites but parasitic archons or evil spirits to infiltrate you

Joshua Thomas
Joshua Thomas

You believe in universal reconciliation?
What do you think that means?

Parker Anderson
Parker Anderson

jesus died for all sins the only sin not forgiven is the blaspheming the holy spirit wich is to regect jesus. children are not able to choose to follow christ theirfor their sins are forgiven. for example when davids son is born dead he says one "day i will go to him" baisicly that he is in heaven

Matthew Bailey
Matthew Bailey

your understanding is limited young man. wise lads know that money and success are nothing.

Jason Gonzalez
Jason Gonzalez

Nibiru or The heavenly body that turns water to bitterness , aka Wormwood, well Wormwood is also an excellent bitter herb anti parasitic.

video andbimage search demodex and demiurge to further understand. Mites are the most prolific species aswell as possible next gen computer chips and survive/from outer space, also see tartigrades.

Prick your finger it is done,
the moon has now eclipsed the sun
the angel has spread it's wings,
the time has come for bitter things

James Moore
James Moore

All who are wise show him reverence
Read Job 38 on. I'd say read the whole book but I know autism and attention spans.

Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

sage jesus was a jew

Aiden Butler
Aiden Butler

Literally the pipes in in the ground, the roads and lines we make across land is the macro to the micro of Blepharotis, meaning ingrown hairs and debris inbyour skin, spider veins of toxic bad blood.

Your bodys derma is a forest of bleeding pain, hence pink skin, loss of melanin,skin discoloration in all species. A forest full of spiders that do not belong there, Just Tolkiens Mirkwood.

Ryder Ross
Ryder Ross

its called faith for a reason if you had absolute proof you would not need faith its your choice to believe or not to believe but when you ponder the reel consequences of either believing or not you beter hope you are right

Christian Campbell
Christian Campbell

You're on the road to Rome, but you have to understand that Kek is merely an angel

Connor Lewis
Connor Lewis

its called faith for a reason
Because it's not real and can't be proven.

Brandon Ortiz
Brandon Ortiz

falling back on image posting

Hunter Morris
Hunter Morris

It is an abomination to talk about Christ out here on Sup Forums. For the love of God. Let these people die and go to hell. That's where they want to be anyway.

They love it.

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

falling back on
That is all I've done the whole thread. You can't have a serious debate with someone who doesn't subscribe to empiricism.

Brody Clark
Brody Clark

I am reading the New Testament, and I read the Matthew section, and also the John section, and they were the same story told from different perspectives. Is the entire NT just that one story being told by different people?

btw I liked the John chapter better, very interesting language

John Hall
John Hall

you no what els can not be proven? that god is not real.... are you so sure you are right that you dont care to seek the truth for yourself

Christian Rogers
Christian Rogers

empiricism
Enjoy that for all eternity.

Hunter Carter
Hunter Carter

Going your own way opens the door to rationalization. Christ grants us incredible freedom, but it's important to get His revelation right. That's why the Magisterium is here.
shall
not
prevail
against
it

Jace Nelson
Jace Nelson

I'm literally just trying to have a discussion. I'm not even telling you not to be Christian or anything, why are you so threatened by questions?

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

I don't deny the existence of the supernatural or deities outright, but I'm willing to wager than the sand nigger cult of Yahweh is a bunch of bologna.

Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson

doesnt it also sau if a child grows and is brainwashed by the captors to do the evil they do, they both are damned?
If a child is grown, brainwashed to do evil, and does so, and makes heinous acts,...? I guess he is finished along with the influencer

Ethan Gray
Ethan Gray

Jesus hanged out with whores. This is precisely the place we are supposed to be in and help people come back to Christ.

Ayden Morales
Ayden Morales

"God sent his only Son, not to condemn the world, but to save it."
Actually read the book, you ingrate.

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

Considering "eternity" might be acquired by denying your false God and embracing empiricism, I just might. At the very least this theory I just put forward is just as valid as your own since neither of us can prove anything.

Cooper Rivera
Cooper Rivera

its all you have done yet you were so triggered you forgot your own M.O. im sensing some angst brother you want to believe but their willl never be proof you must surrender all to gain it all back

David Cox
David Cox

I actually ran out of that meme. I don't have any more in my folder.

Zachary Miller
Zachary Miller

Worshipping a jew on a stick
nah man nah

Jaxson Fisher
Jaxson Fisher

Yes.

Adrian Howard
Adrian Howard

The first 4 books are the same story from different perspectives. Most of the rest are letters from the apostles to early churches.

Owen Brooks
Owen Brooks

https://youtu.be/TSF3HviqlPk

Have you ever thought about your soul - can it be saved?
Or perhaps you think that when you're dead you just stay in your grave
Is God just a thought within your head or is he a part of you?
Is Christ just a name that you read in a book when you were in school?

When you think about death do you lose your breath or do you keep your cool?
Would you like to see the Pope on the end of a rope - do you think he's a fool?
Well I have seen the truth, yes I've seen the light and I've changed my ways
And I'll be prepared when you're lonely and scared at the end of our days

Could it be you're afraid of what your friends might say
If they knew you believe in God above?
They should realize before they criticize that God is the only way to love

Is your mind so small that you have to fall
In with the pack wherever they run
Will you still sneer when death is near
And say they may as well worship the sun?

I think it was true it was people like you that crucified Christ
I think it is sad the opinion you had was the only one voiced
Will you be so sure when your day is near, say you don't believe?
You had the chance but you turned it down, now you can't retrieve

Perhaps you'll think before you say that God is dead and gone
Open your eyes, just realize that he's the one
The only one who can save you now from all this sin and hate
Or will you still jeer at all you hear? Yes! I think it's too late.

Evan Myers
Evan Myers

Can you validate this claim and enlighten me, brother?

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

were did you read this? also the Childs sins have ben forgiven buy jesus dying for them litteraly all of them from begining to end

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

Canadian
not a depraved sinner constantly bathed in iniquity

Pick one

Sebastian Anderson
Sebastian Anderson

Thank you Jesus

Noah Thomas
Noah Thomas

Tou scratch itches and rub your eyes so often you are losing awareness of it.
Watch people eat fast food and notice them scratching itches.

Every itch you scratch is demodex, demonic spider mite parasites, laying eggs in skin tunnels they make, have sex on your face at night, making spider veins in your body with ypur own hairs, making you sneeze, tensing your skin, making you an addict, subtly and slowly altering your real appearance.

Connor Torres
Connor Torres

Is America the role-model for goodness in the world? Shit i didn't know that, must be nice not having degenerates in your country.

Adam Sanchez
Adam Sanchez

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Jackson Morris
Jackson Morris

your understanding is limited young man. wise lads know that money and success are nothing.

As a young blood, i must attain wealth to get a baseline level of happiness, you know not living on the streets, but i know what you're saying.

Gabriel Harris
Gabriel Harris

an almighty being like God letting anything pure evil take physical form
Fast food is terrible for you and what terrible for the inside shows up on the outside. Poor skin health in general is mostly from a bad diet.

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

That God, being merciful and just, would not condemn someone to eternal punishment for an earthly crime since the vastness of the punishment far outweighs the temporary nature of the crime.

Therefore the Outer Darkness could very well be temporary. And in the end, all of God's children eventually come home.

Elijah Adams
Elijah Adams

I have met so many. I have seen so much. I can't give in to their clutch.

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

aw geez, um, somewhere in the back, maybe i can search it. I know i read it recently.

Also apparently God is an old english word meaning trick,ornament,bauble.
God as a word literally brainwashes the planet, Nobody say Creator or Great spirit of all, i dont know why

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

Just those four. After that you have the trials and tribulations of the early apostles. They also tend to be a lot shorter. Oh, and then there's Revelations.

Aaron Gonzalez
Aaron Gonzalez

Never denied it.

Christian Edwards
Christian Edwards

I'm just making fun of you, Ezekial.

Bentley Carter
Bentley Carter

You are what you eat, and then Sin eats you based on the oily fats in ypur skin.

Demodex means wood boring worm after its discovery by a german in 1800s,
I really believe sin is spidermites in general and Original Sin is specifically, exclusively demodex follicle.
They make your hairs thinner, lose color, they drain out the hairs protein.

The Father of Yashua is Poseidon of holy waters who made the rainbow covenant of Genesis
The protein drained hairs of Zues is Yashuas uncle who raped 32000virgin girls in Numbers 31.

Kevin Bennett
Kevin Bennett

I love Americans, i have family in America, I don't understand this constant shit-flinging between our countries. You have degenerates, we have degenerates, it's a common problem in the west actually.

Austin Russell
Austin Russell

That God, being merciful and just, would not condemn someone to eternal punishment for an earthly crime since the vastness of the punishment far outweighs the temporary nature of the crime.
Ofcourse. Any true judge meassures all aspects of it, only a tyrant would destroy you for things that you did your best to move forward from. But if you are corrupt you might be destroyed for your form to be remade. Rather the soul go to a better body than your soul inhabited / be destroyed to wait for the ressurection. Do you think when a body dies that body is the soul? It's just flesh bone and organic things left over. Whoever was home have vacated the premises.
You want to know what eternal power is but you don't. You have an imagination of what would it be if if it happened but if you got it you really would wish for it to give you extra time. These beings don't come to shake your hand or for diplomacy or for some snazzy prearranged cafeee meetup. they are to purify mankind for the next stage and when they are called there are no retrys. They are called the holy ones. And they are not to be revealed till that time is. Why do you think this "dolt" jesus is telling for you to have mercy upon yourselves and eachother and work out your shit? Cause they won't have it. They just DO. Cleanse the earth of all unclean things, to pave way for the pure things to live. Real life garbage collector, and into the trash it goes is not where you want to be.
you who made a million stars
They have all relevant dna in an ark ship anyways, including all "extinct" species, nonchalant explaining to you how they can put every thing on earth inside a little "boat" except your soul ofcourse because that belongs in the holy spirit and our bodies are temples within which it dwells. As man edges forward to come face to face with its creator man gets nervous.

Brayden Edwards
Brayden Edwards

Canada is definitely worse. Plus cucked fun laws.

Caleb Young
Caleb Young

The nonchalant way is noahs ark, and also they explain to you how the firmament is the atmosphere that separates the waters from the oceans from the waters of the cosmos. Should give you the clue about what noah's ark really was.

Angel Ramirez
Angel Ramirez

Canada is definitely worse.

Does that make you feel good? Either way whites are fucked in the west. You can cheer on the destruction of other western nations if it makes you feel good, if it makes you laugh then go ahead. But it's petty.

Grayson Russell
Grayson Russell

Does that make you feel good?
Yes. It's encouraging when I look at my countrymen and yours and I can tell myself "at least we aren't that bad." Canada isn't a Western country, if it ever was.

Landon Gomez
Landon Gomez

You were 90% white in 1965, now you're around 52% white. Laughs go both ways i guess.

Liam Stewart
Liam Stewart

We're turning things around, Xing Pao. Canadians are too cucked to save themselves, and so I will ridicule them and watch the trash burn with glee.

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

based

Grayson Brown
Grayson Brown

Cheering on the destruction of white people

It's the American way. Isn't that why you were circumcised and your jarheads are used to fight Israels wars. Mr home of blacked.com?

James Morris
James Morris

Any white Canadians with any sense moved a long time ago. All that remains are genetic trash that deserves to be culled so that the white man can march on stronger.

You're mad because you know I'm right.

Robert White
Robert White

holi spirit is not the same person as christ. the bible is not crystal clear on who the holy spirit is since he did not appear in human form. but i think what it means is that blaspheming him is to reject the god (hs) who is within yourself. this is very difficult to do, it essentially means you, at a very concious and knowing way, choose evil over good (holy), even after every opportunity for forgiveness. it is almost impossible it is basically wanting to be damned.

Chase Hill
Chase Hill

Trump is going to save whites in America? Is that why he gave amnesty to 60k illegals? Look bud your white population will continue to decline. And you can feel A LITTLE better about it because "i'm not as cucked as them" but you're still cucked. Sad really. It's like a cuck being proud he was forced to suck dick rather than sucking dick and eating semen.

Blake Bell
Blake Bell

Odin is Zues, the one eye who hates you.
Santa is father to humanityand Jesus and gives it to his son to dispense rewards and punishment

Easton Jenkins
Easton Jenkins

Trump is going to save whites in America?
No. The way you even suggest a single man can save a country is proof that my previous post was accurate.

Jackson Diaz
Jackson Diaz

They are christian u retard they believe in jesus the son of god who died on the cross and rose.
Fucking protie/pagan larper fuck out of my pol

Adam Wood
Adam Wood

I looked over this part. Right now I am starting to lean towards Thomas Pain and Ptolemy the Gnostic that Moses was a lying monster and Rabbis have perpetuated their wrong doings to Gods will.

Luke Torres
Luke Torres

jesus the son of god who died on the cross and rose.
[source]?

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

He died for our memes.

Carter Sullivan
Carter Sullivan

Then what are you proud of exactly, faggot? We're in the same damn boat. Your situation may not be as bad, but in the long term, the result is the same. White population decline. I feel as if you're blaming me personally for what's happening Canada.

Lincoln Roberts
Lincoln Roberts

The idea is is that, as the Prometheus and a pathway to a universal god force, he has rewards so unimaginably awesome that this time here will prove if you are worthy of the great gift and power and everlasting life he will bestow.

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

Then what are you proud of exactly
I never claimed pride ITT, sweetie.
We're in the same damn boat.
Except I will rise and you degenerates will fall.
I feel as if you're blaming me personally for what's happening
Maybe because you blame yourself? You're right to.

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

we need to be punished, it's just a matter of how much.. It's like a kid flipping an entire buffeet flat down on the floor, only we didn't just do that, we tossed over the buffeet.. burned down our houses and raped our next of kin. And we want a medal? WHY DO YOU NOT WANT TO BE CORRECTED AND DISCIPLINED? It's a blessing.. hell would be leaving you in this mess with no correction.
We need to be FLOGGED! for our own good.

Jaxson Gutierrez
Jaxson Gutierrez

Being all high an mighty is one thing Jesus would never approve of.

Nathan Campbell
Nathan Campbell

i will rise praise kek!!!

No you won't you will just sit around on Sup Forums and cheer on the fall of white western nations. You're not a proud white man, you're a sissy little faggot who is clearly butthurt by Canadian shitposting in the past.

Elijah Fisher
Elijah Fisher

all the filthy-souled heretics in this thread attacking the Catholic Church

See that you all follow the bishop, even as Jesus Christ does the Father, and the presbytery as you would the apostles; and reverence the deacons, as being the institution of God. Let no man do anything connected with the Church without the bishop. Let that be deemed a proper Eucharist, which is administered either by the bishop, or by one to whom he has entrusted it. Wherever the bishop shall appear, there let the multitude of the people also be; even as wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church. -St. Ignatius of Antioch, 1st century

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

Good thing I don't subscribe to a sand nigger cult.

Ethan Evans
Ethan Evans

Let it all out, sweetie. Speech therapy is good for you. Can you tell me about your relationship with your father next?

Colton Cooper
Colton Cooper

I am a sin.

Ayden Martin
Ayden Martin

is the HS the divine feminine spirit of joyful dumb bubbly goodness? Dont we all start off as a female fetus?

Elijah Bailey
Elijah Bailey

sweetie

Terrible meme, that's what you are.

Thomas Allen
Thomas Allen

This is the true answer.

Easton Jenkins
Easton Jenkins

The loss of believe in anything has nothing to do with the fall of western civilization.

Not being persecuted for your sins is.
A few hundred years ago you were fucking whipped or hanged if you cheated on your man/wife. It was nowhere near being socially acceptable to cheat or to do shit in your family, also people knew work back than, they didn't have time to start shit in a family, so strong family bonds could survive, and only a big and strong family could get you through live, today you are on your own, your mother dislikes your, your father, your whole family is egoistic and waits like hyenas for someone that dies to take their wealth. It's all fucked up.

Christianity gave us some morals that were accepted, apparently humanity can't live without strong socially accepted morals that when broken will bring shame upon the individual. Today you can do what you want, literally.

Isaiah Cook
Isaiah Cook

Aleister Crowley claimed that Jesus had stepped off the throne. And that the proud and conquering child was taking his place.

Carson Lee
Carson Lee

Lack of a strong father figure could have caused you being so sensitive and weak. I'm going to go with that theory.

Colton Wilson
Colton Wilson

Though all heretics would fain have themselves called Catholics, yet to the inquiry of the stranger, ‘Where is the meeting of the Catholic Church?’ no heretic would dare point out his own basilica or house. - St. Augustine

Robert Price
Robert Price

projecting this hard

kek

Jose Murphy
Jose Murphy

"I know you are, but what am I?" A clear sign of an intellectual light weight who was never taught how to use his mind and properly handle verbal confrontations.

Aaron Kelly
Aaron Kelly

The big question is how the fuck do we revive Christianity in the places that need it most? I mean it seems utterly hopeless for somewhere like Sweden, or even here in Canada, I just can't comprehend how we could do it.

Grayson Gray
Grayson Gray

Search yt, Rabbi on properly sucking baby dick blood.

Moses, I think he did what he thought he had to do, mostly showing fear and humility against a tyrannical draconian anunnaki alien posing as humanitys father. As a kind of ambassador position, he did wrong, with no choice, for a being he could not ignore, trying to keep his people from the creatures jealous (Jealous, Louse, more parasitism) angry wrath.
Based on Moses appearing as a jedi ghost in NT, I think he was granted an exception in the afterlife

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

Projecting this hard again

please stop lmfao

Jaxson Reyes
Jaxson Reyes

Did any of your mother's "man friends" ever touch you over the years?

Parker Carter
Parker Carter

Tell me about it, are you okay?

Luke Allen
Luke Allen

It's got to start with ourselves first. The West is in a rut because we trust in our worldly materialistic ways while neglecting to cultivate the more important spiritual side.

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

Hitler was not christian you dumb fuck.

John Kelly
John Kelly

I think the whole point is you cannot fully revive it, just as no one man can save america, it is all signs of the times soon to be concluded.

Oliver Morris
Oliver Morris

Are you okay? Where did he touch you?

Tyler Perez
Tyler Perez

quote down libtards im trying to sleep

Wyatt Hill
Wyatt Hill

yes the holy spirt is differentiated from christ. in the bible it say the holy spirit will "come upon you" so you do not have the spirit inherently. and their are many beliefs on whet ''blaspheming'' the spirit means but i believe the most coherent theory is that you go your whole life and then die not believing in jesus therefor calling the holy spirit a liar. also we all have sined or (chosen evil) so we yes all are damned but thats why we love jesus because he died in our place.

Lincoln Edwards
Lincoln Edwards

You tell me dude, are you okay? You seem to have a personality disorder. Go see a therapist lol

Julian Taylor
Julian Taylor

Where are the Sup Forums raids now that were as good as the jesus chatline?

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

Rather than a therapist, perhaps I should see a priest? Do clergymen give good head? I imagine they get a lot of practice.

Matthew Roberts
Matthew Roberts

Read mein kampf and study national socialism sometime.

Or do you prefer to sift through "secret recordings of hitlers voice" which found nowhere EXCEPT soviet union files lol? Thats your proof that Hitler was an edgy neo-pagan larper.... Soviet documents....

James Allen
James Allen

Jesus is the 2nd adam.
Everything unclean is taken away (the tree that does not give good fruit is hewn down and cast into the fire)
The reapers are the angels.
The salt of the earth (white people = jacob) failed, but not fully failed, who takes care of more of animals, who promotes human rights and good tidings to man, who takes under their wing people who even want to hurt them and inspite of this help them. Troubles of jacob commences. Jacob is associated with the cloud peoples.. as is jesus of jacob. Jacob = replacement "jews".
What do Jews do? sit in israel and rub their hands together. A nation they would never have without the salt whilst running a slow knife into white peoples backs. And wonder for what reason they ever got replaced?

Jaxon Scott
Jaxon Scott

You're wrong, nobody is good.
Romans 3:10
As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

And yet, as sin being microparasites, these creatures will crawl and attack any part of skin made more vulnerable from cutting, needles, beatin, any injury makes the skin weak whixh is preyed upon by sinne or parasites.
Salt water or Lo, a river of life giving alkalised waters, would eventually drown said mites and return the host to balance.

Cold sends them into hibernation
The fruit of life will have monoatomic gold, the river of life will be cold and refreshing

Oliver Perry
Oliver Perry

Perhaps you should see a priest, maybe a fortune teller, maybe a fortune cookie. I dont know but figure it out.

Nicholas Cruz
Nicholas Cruz

Amen, he died once for sins for ever, the moment you put all your trust in him you are forgiven for ever

Ian Foster
Ian Foster

Praying to a cookie would make more sense than worshiping a sand nigger fairy.

Alexander Garcia
Alexander Garcia

I'm not a Christian so i don't know why you think that would be offensive. Do you boy, do you.

Kevin Clark
Kevin Clark

Romans 8:29
For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.

How many kids did jesus have? these are "spiritual" children, he is image of god, he's a BLUEPRINT.
How can new adam enter without old adam removed?
When you die in the bible you don't die, you sleep (to be reawakened), also hell is cast away

Revelations 20:14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.
Hell is not permanent it is punishment for certain things only for an allotted time.

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

I think you're a Chink or a Muslim at best.

Jaxson Gomez
Jaxson Gomez

Have you not read? All thinghs were created for his pleasure but there are some who have corrupted themselves beyond any hope, it was not God the but them who ruined themselves because they hated God. As for diseases or war or famine, God has his appointed times for his appointed reason, Satan binds but God frees

John Ross
John Ross

the payment is already made in full and "he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."

Jace Price
Jace Price

Let's say you are little child molester.. should you not be punished for this? OFCOURSE! till the time allotted and its cast away along with what's inside it.

Andrew Adams
Andrew Adams

Yes it does seem a catch 22, yet if he preached revenge as others have, how would that have made a world different than it is already.
The world is strife from endless cycles of revenge, and the son claims to resurrect everyone for judgement Anyway, so...

Juan Cox
Juan Cox

oh shit you got me with the chink part, enjoy your extinction i guess white boi.

Eli Carter
Eli Carter

If god frees us, why did he send his chosen to put us through torture? The simple answer is, god is evil.

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

What you can't accurately pass a sentence for in life.. a sentence will pass for it.. that FITS THE CRIME.. which is why you see in bible that god laughs at human laws and human courts.. we have lawyers.. they get scumbags out of jail and put innocents to prison.. what justice is that? HAHAHAH

David Mitchell
David Mitchell

Yahweh is the most evil deity in all mythology.

Noah Edwards
Noah Edwards

The origin of Kike never fails to make me smile.

Elijah Martinez
Elijah Martinez

The only ones who are Christians are those who have faith (trust, belief) in Christ's death for their sins, hos burial and his resurrection to save from sin for ever. If you don't trust completely in Christ, at least once, you are not saved

Camden Jackson
Camden Jackson

There will never be true peace until the spawn of evil are vanquished. This seems like a test of humanity ultimately.

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

Oh please. Take your self inflicted nonsense away with you. Begone oh twat of the Americas.

Julian Reed
Julian Reed

He's gonna need to come die again for our sins with all the Pedos running around

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

Israel must be wiped from the face of the planet. Jews are the descendants of Canaan.

Ryder Reyes
Ryder Reyes

If god frees us, why did he send his chosen to put us through torture? The simple answer is, god is evil.
What puts you most through torture is making bad decisions!

William Foster
William Foster

If one rapes a child, one has wounded ones own spirit plus, who wants to be in a paradise garden with one then? It being unforgivable as Yashua Jesus said on the hill, the kingdom is for such children and the guilty goto a saturn hex tartarus type lake of fire where they regret ever being born

Ryder Sanchez
Ryder Sanchez

http://voices.yahoo.com/single-parent-households-does-affect-children-422927.html?cat=25
http://www.thehilltoponline.com/2.4839/children-in-single-parent-homes-and-emotional-problems-1.472758#.UfZz_G1_Kno
http://www.ssc.wisc.edu/irpweb/publications/focus/textver/16.2.a/impact.txt
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130729065645AARTofg#

Atheists are druggies, alcoholics, live in single mother households, have intense psychological problems ranging from autism to depression to iinsecurity (the biggest factor)
See also

Atheism is for brainlet nihilist babies who hate themselves. Plain and simple. Now go stuff your face into a bowl of chips and cry your tears in your emptied beer bottles you fat sad fucker

Cooper Perry
Cooper Perry

1 John 1:10 KJV
[10] If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

You are even worse than those who have sinned and confess it, because on top of your sins you add another lie

Anyone who thinks they have never done anything wrong in their life who is not named Jesus is insane

Jace Hill
Jace Hill

Do you really expect someone to make only the best decisions at all time? Do you really think someone can be perfect?

Michael Green
Michael Green

Israel must be wiped from the face of the planet. Jews are the descendants of Canaan.

Fuck off anti-semite . Your tax dollars go to Israel for good reason, you circumcised cuckold.

Connor Anderson
Connor Anderson

Atheism is definitely pathetic, but the cult of Yahweh isn't any better.

Jackson Butler
Jackson Butler

I agree with you. Removing the Jews would fially put an end to this primitive hoax.

Brody Cruz
Brody Cruz

Yahweh is actually a chant of self actualisation co opted out by an alien

Charles Young
Charles Young

fuck off jesus you jew

jesus was christian you fucking mouthbreather

Jordan Nelson
Jordan Nelson

No, that is precisely why mercy and grace occurred! Because of this state of man.. but man seems to DEFEND IT when it's brought up curiously enough, rather than acknowledge that it is an impermanent and flawed state they do not wish to partake in and want something better.
how fucking dare you try to save me, i was having such a good time being a mess..

Julian Jackson
Julian Jackson

pretty much this. The Demuirge / Yaldabaoth / Saklas created this corrupt world and thinks he/they are the ultimate God. To him, Jesus died for our "sins", but there is actually no such thing in the grand scheme of things. It is only in effect while we are in this world far from God. Jesus came to liberate us.

Julian Peterson
Julian Peterson

Jesus like his mom's husband was a Jew.

Andrew Cooper
Andrew Cooper

It literally is better on all fronts.
The christian community has the highest marriage rates, the lowest depression, alcoholism and crime, and are virtually all right wing conservatives, whereas atheists are all secular leftist beta males on an emotional tantrum fueled revenge trip spurred and sustained by your deep psycholigcal issues.
Can you read you little child? I should smack some respect into you little faggot

Caleb Robinson
Caleb Robinson

The word "Jew" today really means "Pharisee" which Jesus was definitely not.

Colton Smith
Colton Smith

The system is slightly better than Communist for keeping the dumbdumbs in line. Those that believe in the sand nigger nonsense aren't any better than Atheists.

Joshua Parker
Joshua Parker

no you see it is actually god that is evil, satan liberated us ;^)
t. literal satanists

Brandon Wilson
Brandon Wilson

I have proven to you twice already that we are better than atheists on all fronts.

beta male reading comprehnesion
You'll grow up one day kiddo

Lincoln Evans
Lincoln Evans

Satan is an agent of Yahweh, you fool. Lucifer is the hero of mankind in the Judaic mythology.

Sebastian Russell
Sebastian Russell

female "clergy"
Not Christian.

Jaxson King
Jaxson King

Papism
Not Christian.

Sebastian Powell
Sebastian Powell

catholics
christians
Am i talking to an 8 year old? Did your dad die? Where is the man in your life? Mommy didnt teach you how to not be a faggot?

Luis Miller
Luis Miller

Jesus was an Israeli, a true jew.
Rabbinical Judaism started in the 6th century.
He did shit on pharisees though.

Jacob Ortiz
Jacob Ortiz

that isn't REAL Christianity

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page