Nu-Males

Luis Harris
Luis Harris

Nu-Males are becoming increasingly apparent by the second. They're typically communists, SJWs, pseudo intellectuals, KANGZ supporters and generally a cancer to the world.

Why is this?

What can be done to stop this?

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8Xpku9vmD0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEN8cdHrOgU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ
https://vimeo.com/34176018
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
http://blog.soylent.com/post/51243920779/whats-in-soylent
https://youtu.be/go_Oe6XbDTc
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/UCLU+Gordon's+Cafe,+University+College+London,+25+Gordon+St,+Bloomsbury,+London+WC1H+0AY/@51.5256466,-0.1333513,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x48761b2589462d97:0xc4033fcf6b005d8b?hl=en-gb
Jason Perez
Jason Perez

related

Jeremiah Perry
Jeremiah Perry

Force people to work out and bring back McCarthy-era communist destruction

Daniel Hill
Daniel Hill

mfw I have glasses like this

feels bad man.

I started wearing them before it became the hipster trend. What should I do?

Brandon Watson
Brandon Watson

You think this is bad, look at the Buzzfeed staff

Jack Sullivan
Jack Sullivan

get new ones immediately

Ryder Gomez
Ryder Gomez

i wouldnt worry, they will be gone in one generation

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

I hate how they have to make the fucking faces. Just look at the camera like a normal person you fucking retard.

Noah Parker
Noah Parker

Just meme them. They're easy targets for memes like this, and it's pretty effective at pointing out the problem to others.

Chase Ward
Chase Ward

This is a jewish psyop in order to shame white males. Op is a jewish puppet knowingly or not

Hunter Kelly
Hunter Kelly

lol at the guy top left

Nathaniel Brown
Nathaniel Brown

post a picture of yourself.

Gabriel Campbell
Gabriel Campbell

t. nu-male

Joshua Miller
Joshua Miller

t. kike puppet

Robert Sanchez
Robert Sanchez

you ain't seen nu-thin yet

Charles Howard
Charles Howard

I hate how they have to make the fucking faces.

But if they acted sincere then it wouldn't be obvious that they were being postmodern ""ironic""

Jordan Robinson
Jordan Robinson

Get new glasses

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

Ban the pill

Charles Ramirez
Charles Ramirez

zk5MW75
His bushel of pubes combined with jimmy neutron hair makes him look like he's poking his head out of a bear's ass hole.

Jonathan Jones
Jonathan Jones

putting a beady in with jumales
Kys faggot

Sebastian Brown
Sebastian Brown

guys with glasses
haha what a bunch of le by-males right?

God I fucking hate this board sometimes.

Jayden Clark
Jayden Clark

Whoops don't know why I quoted that

Andrew Foster
Andrew Foster

joo males
Fixed

Jaxson Sullivan
Jaxson Sullivan

They are insecure with how they look in photos so they make a funny face, as if to say
you can't criticize how I look, I'm looking funny on purpose

James Diaz
James Diaz

Don’t ya mean
Jew males

Matthew Reed
Matthew Reed

FUKUSHIMA

Josiah Collins
Josiah Collins

We need to begin a large scale operation to introduce poison into soy milk supplies.

Daniel Rivera
Daniel Rivera

You look like a bald testicle

Eli Ross
Eli Ross

banning birth control will fix nu-males
How do you figure?

Thomas Wood
Thomas Wood

theyre also smarter wear glasses and are usually left wing so i guess theyre superior in some ways

Sebastian Adams
Sebastian Adams

Jacob Richardson
Jacob Richardson

Do nu-males even use tindr? I'm married, not American, and generally never thought about it. I thought they disliked sex.

Grayson Foster
Grayson Foster

Take the estrogen out of the tap water

Julian Lewis
Julian Lewis

Well there should be some mechanism to cut off the oxygen supply and snuff the fires out, if you walk around the back you'll probably find a lever or something.

Jace Hughes
Jace Hughes

So many cuck faces

Mason Bailey
Mason Bailey

Each one from T-L L-R gets worse and worse.
And then you go R-L L-T and it gets even worse.

That is the fucking gayest MC Escher painting I've ever seen.

Oliver James
Oliver James

use contact lenses

Chase Davis
Chase Davis

Why are they always unable to Grow Full Beards?

Jayden Phillips
Jayden Phillips

Rimless master race.

Zachary Campbell
Zachary Campbell

That's like my beard but gray.

Carson Nelson
Carson Nelson

I was watching Supernatural & thought He had an Exceptional Beard.
That's what I want to look like in My 50s-60s.

Oliver Davis
Oliver Davis

It appears the more significant common trait is that they are all Jewish

Jace Brown
Jace Brown

What makes you think there's estrogen in the water?

Do you have data supporting this theory or are you arguing with your feefees?

Henry Campbell
Henry Campbell

That's what I want to look like in My 50s-60s.

It's a luxury. Even better if your natural beard hair is silky soft.

Hudson Harris
Hudson Harris

Don't forget to report homo threads like this one. Mods will delete it for being gay and off topic, but you have to bring it to their attention.

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

Gonna grow it Out in the Next Year as a Test.
Never done so fully before. Is Beard Oil necessary or just a Meme?

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

Why is this?

Kevin Lewis
Kevin Lewis

I use glasses for reading and being at the pc but I am far from being a nu-male

Asher White
Asher White

Louis CK
Jewish
Yeah he was raised Irish Catholic but whatever.
John Oliver
Jewish
Ok I can tell you're just being retarded now

Xavier Lee
Xavier Lee

Have RWDS round up all men under 30 with shitty beards and execute them. Think Khmer Rouge but against weak facial hair instead of just glasses.

Landon Davis
Landon Davis

It's not their faces it's their expressions, a male shouldn't look happy and smily like that ever, it looks very submissive. They have these non threatening faces and live happy sheltered life. It's all about body language and the signals that you do

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

Beard oil is 100% necessary if you don't want to look like a scraggly hobo. Also, get a beard trimmer. Usually your beard hairs will grow at different rates

Samuel Green
Samuel Green

To get pussy.

Connor Ramirez
Connor Ramirez

no beard/yes glasses
full head of thick hair
no "white guilt" but it depresses me that so much media is devoted to calling me evil when these people haven't even met me
no twitter
all activism is retarded
guess im clean here
lol
lol
passive but not outspoken
lol
im in grad school on scholarship
?
i dont think i look like people in the pic but i might be biased
no twitter, no tinder
fucking lol
how'd i do, pol?

Kevin Williams
Kevin Williams

Throw them alive into the reactor furnaces to be used as hard fuel. We're preparing for a warp travel.

Aiden White
Aiden White

it's their expressions, a male shouldn't look happy and smily like that ever, it looks very submissive
Shit that's exactly it. The lack of hardships, no one has a stoic look. Instead they are all cheesing it and looking goofy, like kids.

Caleb Scott
Caleb Scott

Alright, thanks for the info user, I tried growing something like this out last year, but since it was my first time it didn't look great.
Hopefully this will be better, as the sides won't be shaved so it shouldn't look like a crypto-neckbeard.

Colton Collins
Colton Collins

I will say i look similar to the guy on the left in the 2nd row of this pic.

Aaron Scott
Aaron Scott

I am James Comey's godson.

Camden Russell
Camden Russell

How is Louis C.K a nu-male? or does he just look like one? This guy is my favorite comedian and Sup Forums is about to ruin it. Like it ruined my perception of the world .

Evan Williams
Evan Williams

Beard oil

Completely unnecessary.

I have no idea why you'd use that.... maybe if itchy? It goes away in a day or two. Just rub some lotion into the beard if it's that bad.

Carson Nelson
Carson Nelson

pedo intelectuals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Jonathan Gonzalez
Jonathan Gonzalez

To be human is to evolve. These men try to increase their mate value and offset their physical shortcomings by meeting women more than half way. Not a terrible tactic seeing as it works some of the time.

In reality, future relationships that are successful will look like two adults who both work, share home and child care responsibilities, and take on gender roles that they prefer, and discard gender roles they don't prefer.

David Clark
David Clark

How is Louis C.K a nu-male? or does he just look like one? This guy is my favorite comedian and Sup Forums is about to ruin it. Like it ruined my perception of the world .
I am glad to be of service then, enjoy faggot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8Xpku9vmD0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEN8cdHrOgU

You literally like a cuckold nigger loving beaner kike, wew

Wyatt Diaz
Wyatt Diaz

Beard Trimmer

Look at this amateur giving beard advice.

Source: I am a living beard.

Blake Cruz
Blake Cruz

Get new ones, Julian.

You know who this is.

Nolan Williams
Nolan Williams

Is Beard Oil necessary or just a Meme?

YES.

If you do not groom your beard properly, it will get dry, unmanageable, and stick out in places. Basically it will look like you have scrotum pubes growing out of your face.

You wash your beard with water and shampoo when you're in the shower.

When you get out of the shower, pat it dry lightly with a towel, and then put oil or wax in it. This will lock in the water that it just absorbed in the hot shower.

HOWEVER. do not go out and buy some expensive special """beard oil""" because that is a scam. Any $5 bottle of moroccan argan or jojoba oil you can find in the hair aisle works just fine.

Juan Smith
Juan Smith

Don't let the chan ruin anything. The people here are not well adjusted, emotionally articulate and happy people. Just do you.

Benjamin Reed
Benjamin Reed

Kys faggot get off my board

Brayden Edwards
Brayden Edwards

"I was watching Supernatural"
you get the bullet.

Luis Jones
Luis Jones

The same males gentrifying the fuck out of minority areas and living in them like it's some sort of bubble of reality.

Connor Hernandez
Connor Hernandez

So you're the nu male?

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

Surprisingly Good Show cursed with godawful fans, m8.

Gabriel Ross
Gabriel Ross

This post does not make any sense

Isaiah Clark
Isaiah Clark

Yet they still believe in "institutionalized racism".
lmfao.

Owen Davis
Owen Davis

I know a lad with a beard like that it's absolutely disgusting & most people think so.
Last thing I will want is mine to look like that eurgh.
Yep I'll definitely be buying the oil after thinking about that.

Colton Johnson
Colton Johnson

They are gelded fatherless kids potecting their mother' gibsmedats.

Oliver Bailey
Oliver Bailey

You're right.. Thanks.

Sebastian Howard
Sebastian Howard

If you're too stupid to comprehend it, then Louis CK is the perfect comedian for you m8 carry on

Oliver Hill
Oliver Hill

Stop being mildly fat, effeminate, and growing a beard when you are not manly. Stop dedicating your life to video games and pop culture. Cuck.

Thomas Young
Thomas Young

What if only the first 3 the apply to me, sans beard?

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

If you have any of the following, you are in nu-male danger zone; if you have more than 3 you are nu-male confirmed and should take immediate drastic action;
skinnyfat, chubbyfat or otherwise fat
Glasses, specifically thick rimmed liberal style
Balding
Low testosterone
Beard or any facial hair (doable but likely looks like nu-male beard on you)
Wearing graphic t's, shorts, "vidya" or anime clothes, etc. Also dressing like an overly preppy faggot
Vegan or vegetarian diet
Liberal views, general weak, cuckoldish behavior around women; triggered by alpha male chads easily
Has a degree or getting a degree in liberal arts

Evan Bailey
Evan Bailey

They are the victims of the marxist philosophy they follow. To work all their lives to pay the state to pay the single mothers who bear other men's children in fatherless homes. It seems insane but its necessary for the jews to destroy civilization and somehow the weakest among us support it although it hurts them the most. I pity them to some extent but only because of the shame they should feel but don't recognize they should feel on their own.

Henry Cox
Henry Cox

nonregional accent

This is the only one I don't get, I live in a huwhite republican stronghold in PA (we gave trump the presidency basically) and everyone has a pretty non regional accent.

Liam Powell
Liam Powell

has a degree

So you're just a buttfucking phillistine?

Kevin Davis
Kevin Davis

who is this faggot i want to troll him also that communist faggot with the cake

Liam Martinez
Liam Martinez

I'm a nu-male myself but not a leftist. Weak parenting and an education system based on ideological brainwashing are the root causes, I believe.

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

Am I the only one who still wears thin rimmed glasses? Thick rimmed glasses look grossly ostentatious.

Evan Diaz
Evan Diaz

did you miss the "in liberal arts" part? lrn2 reading commprehension

Jack Edwards
Jack Edwards

they're beta males, we need a good war or a mass pandemic to cull these weak fuckers off. Between them and feminists they cater too society is approaching a dangerous cliff

Michael Moore
Michael Moore

This photo is an embarassement to mankind.. These motherfuckers are beta orbiting and white knighting for 5/10s and fucking us all over. They need to be purged

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

hello fellow bugmen

Connor Mitchell
Connor Mitchell

beards don't make you a man it is so funny to see numales grow them and think they have made it to manhood, learn how to change a tire and other shit you aren't ready for a beard faggot

Matthew Cruz
Matthew Cruz

generally no and they don't dislike sex, they just don't care that much about it

Nolan Russell
Nolan Russell

K E K
E
K

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

Has anyone noticed hardly any of them are blonde guys???

Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

Numales commonly believe that being masculine means you have an affinity for bacon, drink faggy beer and grow a greasy beard to hide your weak jawline.

Thomas Allen
Thomas Allen

I often wonder how much all this 'anti bullying' stuff that occurred mid 2000's contributed to these fucking nu male faggots

Brody Cox
Brody Cox

This is gonna sound gross, but my beard is perfect after I first shower and then have buttered toast.
A light bit of some innocuous oil is absolutely perfect.
Anything heavy like beef tallow or chicken fat and I have to wash my beard with soap immediately.
The tiniest - TINIEST - bit of butter, oddly enough, works very well.
On good days my beard looks like it could be in a magazine.
I'm not much to look at, though my beard, on its own, is pretty good.
Anyway, yeah, find the oil that works - make sure it doesn't reek all day long - and you're good.

William Scott
William Scott

It's all an act, like everything with leftists. Notice how pronounced the glasses are on the face. This is to give people the impression that they're intelligent, but I see right through them. Also take note of the beard. This is an attempt to look older and therefor wiser, but again, I see right through it and in reality they don't look older, they just look like every bit of testosterone they have, which can't be much, went into growing a beard.

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

Same. It's all so tiresome.

Ryder Hall
Ryder Hall

It's obvious that the poor vision gene should be removed and anyone who wears glasses should be sterilized for the good of the species.

Cooper Thompson
Cooper Thompson

gay frogs you stupid burger

Ryan Jenkins
Ryan Jenkins

Not that guy, but your sentence wasn't unambiguous. Should have written 'has or is getting a degree in liberal arts'

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

It's hard to get pussy if you maintain a "hard/emotionless" expression. It makes you look too threatening and intimidating. Trust me, I speak from experience. Most girls assume I'm some sort of serial killer since I never smile or act goofy.

Carson Flores
Carson Flores

Watches supernatural

Creep

William Jenkins
William Jenkins

I love keeping a stoic face, and when people tell me to smile more...I simply tell them that I am smiling...

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

This list is fucking retarded I’ve had guys 2-3 feet taller then me with 50 more pounds then me of pure muscle shy away like fucking cowards when I confront them one on one. I’m 5’10, been in the army, studied radical political ideology and history for most my adult life, skilled, love guns and I carry myself like a man. The most reliant way to detect a numale is their embracing of feminine values ( mainly from to much motherly influence their whole life). A lack of integrity a shying away or criticism of controversy and individualistic expression is the easiest way to spot a newfags. Plenty of chad looking newfags out their OP is critically retarded and should be hung until dead

Liam Allen
Liam Allen

Jesus, chill out user. Men can look happy and smile now and then, when the situation is appropriate. But I agree in so far as a man shouldn't conduct himself that way in day-to-day affairs

Christian Nguyen
Christian Nguyen

This was what Alex Jones was talking about over 10 years ago about the hormone disrupting chemicals being put into the water (the ones that were turning the frogs gay). I'm not shilling for him, but as I look around at these feminized snowflakes, I think he may have been on t something.

Owen Collins
Owen Collins

remove birth control from water supply
remove bpa from cans
remove plastics from packaging
remove triclosan from cosmetics
remove soy from food
remove flax from food
remove GMOs
remove dairy
consume ZMA, onions, garlic, mushrooms, beef
drink reverse osmosis'd water from glass or metal (not aluminum) containers

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

What a bunch of flaming gay boys

James Cruz
James Cruz

Forgot to add I am balding, wear glasses. Kys OP

Noah Wilson
Noah Wilson

Not that guy
Same, tell it to the guy who constructed that grammatically butchered sentence

True, I was thinking more just in the context of photos, as yes women like a man who can give them a nice smile. But always have a big goofy grin isn't a good look, which seems to be the standard default look on these soyboys

Blake Morris
Blake Morris

If you want to see nu males then take a stroll through any Ikea store. Wew lads I never seen so many cucks in all my life.

Austin Brooks
Austin Brooks

genetic engineering is the only solution to our woes

Gavin Green
Gavin Green

Why is this?
Xenoestrogens
Eat man food

Landon Perry
Landon Perry

How?
You sound like a woman.
I have literally never heard "creep" used as an insult on here.
Luckily I have a Strong Jawline, so it's hopefully going to Accentuate it.

Michael Martin
Michael Martin

Physical appearance doesn't matter.
Political ideology doesn't matter.
feminine values doesn't matter.

What does matter is integrity, ability to provide for yourself and your family. Self respect and self reliance. Those things have always transcended political boundaries. People are just always on the lookout for something that makes them feel like they have the inside edge no matter how retarded it is.

Alexander King
Alexander King

nice men are cool :). Fuck your hate

Caleb Long
Caleb Long

dropping sperm count
because women got rights.

Aiden Young
Aiden Young

A lot of good points to focus on here

Gavin Martin
Gavin Martin

that's not a nu male his face is too high t

nu male's have beards but low t faces

Oliver Nelson
Oliver Nelson

check packaging for literally anything
(((soy lecithin)))
evertim

Justin Allen
Justin Allen

Nu-Males are becoming increasingly apparent by the second. They're typically communists, SJWs, pseudo intellectuals, KANGZ supporters and generally a cancer to the world.
Why is this?

Keep encouraging them to be gay. Gay people can't have kids naturally without outside help. They will get rid of themselves in time.

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

Jimmy nu-tron

Owen Barnes
Owen Barnes

No, I was using it as an Example of a Proper, Vintage looking Beard that numales can't seem to grow.

Nolan Morris
Nolan Morris

Dropping sperm count
not to mention mutant retard sperm with 2 tails or no tails, or they go around in circles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ
https://vimeo.com/34176018

Nathan Morales
Nathan Morales

you should put weev in that image OP

Connor Nelson
Connor Nelson

Motherfucker.. Im gonna tell my wife to look at the ingredients for all the sauce we have rn. Fucking fuck

Isaiah Baker
Isaiah Baker

Nah. Not Jewish. Catholics. The shabbos goys that don't know they are shabbos goys.

Connor Howard
Connor Howard

FUCK.. Every single sauce/dressing we have has it as the first ingredient.. Going to need to make my own sauces from now on or find ones that don't use it.. She just said the mayonnaise doesn't have it...

Christopher Green
Christopher Green

What if I have the look of a nu male but the soul of a fourth reich storm trooper?

Robert Howard
Robert Howard

Glasses
Balding
user plz
I'm already 2/3 just because I exist

Thomas Nelson
Thomas Nelson

We've only been shabbos goys the last 50 Years.
Before That they Feared Us the Most.

Isaac Gomez
Isaac Gomez

I'm ashamed to be the same race as these cancer cells

Isaiah Cox
Isaiah Cox

Because Anglos are just glorified Jews.

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

... she's still going.. Marinara pasta sauce... peanut butter..

This has got to be the main cause of all the faggots and trannies.. I knew soy was bad for you but I didnt think or know that it was in all the sauces, dressings and spreads.

John Hill
John Hill

I feel bad for any race that is that ugly. Really sad. Good thing they're still useful for harvesting blood, even if Aryans gross to look at.

Luke James
Luke James

Im not saying you should never smile or laugh but raised eyebrows and smiley face shouldn't be your default expression. These people have these submissive expressions all the fucking time and smile like women raising the eyebrows way too much, look at yourself in the mirror and do a normal smile your eyebrows don't move much or smile like you're the biggest man in the room and your eyes slightly close and you appear more cocky and confident which is good.

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

It's spreading.

Jaxson Cooper
Jaxson Cooper

stop referring to them as "males" they're just fags.
So call them by their name.

Andrew Perry
Andrew Perry

Thankfully I'm one year away from not fulfilling a single one of those.

Angel Reyes
Angel Reyes

soy boys

Bentley Bennett
Bentley Bennett

Pol will look at this and still call whites the master race lel

Lincoln Reyes
Lincoln Reyes

They use Tinder to tell women that they respect them and to apologize on behalf of all white males.

Wyatt Lewis
Wyatt Lewis

Most of the cucks in that pic are Jews.

Lincoln Jackson
Lincoln Jackson

The left is a oil driller, drilled a particularly ugly sheboon too.

John Gray
John Gray

kys

Elijah Moore
Elijah Moore

I think beards are awful unless you've grown one with old age and gained the wisdom to let it grow grey. If you're in your 20s-30s and have a beard, chop that fucker off. The only exception to this are the dudes who see shit and do shit. One of my buddies was a 4 tour combat vet (grunt) over 4 years in the Corps. The guy has a nice beard and he's earned the whole thing, man. Dude doesn't talk shit about shit and maintains his humbleness and a wise mouth (the wise don't open their mouths when they don't need to).

Christopher Wilson
Christopher Wilson

John Green is more of a left-leaning centrist, he recognizes the faults in both side and choses his alignment with his personal values.

Dylan Butler
Dylan Butler

THEY KEEP THE PILOTS LIT????

Samuel Jenkins
Samuel Jenkins

This machine kills facists

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

I hate how they have to make the fucking faces

It's always the same exact cuck face.

Liam Barnes
Liam Barnes

They don't dislike sex, they can't get it and instead of blaming women like /r9k/, they blame other men.

Austin Perez
Austin Perez

this.

Jose Garcia
Jose Garcia

They congregate on Reddit

Jordan Gomez
Jordan Gomez

Excess Hormones due to Hormonal birth control that cannot be filtered out.

It does accrue in the water systems over time. Same shit for all the other extra stuff that is from drugs like Blood Thinners, etc. that cannot get filtered out.

Adrian King
Adrian King

projection the post
It's all about how you carry yourself. Everything else is bullshit.

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

I am sick of 'men' like this. One thing is seeing them online, a whole other experience is actually interacting with them in real life. They are pathetic and its no wonder they are leftis, trying to promote weakness as something good.
Also there are so many of them, its hard to find a partner to have children with when these kind of men or shitskins are everywhere.

Anthony King
Anthony King

Get LASIK, both eyes for distance, let it heal and fuck EVERY MOTHERFUCKER UPPPPPPPP!!!!!P!pp1p11p!!!!!

Asher Barnes
Asher Barnes

because they dont want to

You can get 100% pure water on a small scale with just 2 beakers and some tubes

Juan Thomas
Juan Thomas

shit, I remember when they put those shade balls in the water supplies here

Ryder Sanchez
Ryder Sanchez

Hard to find a partner
With so many of them around
M8... if THEY'RE getting women you're after I'm afraid you've got bigger problems.

Colton Young
Colton Young

They are becoming gnomes. Gnumes?

Levi Jones
Levi Jones

I am not a man.

Grayson Morales
Grayson Morales

Wear wire frames in a traditional color

Luke Edwards
Luke Edwards

Oh.
Lord have mercy I feel bad for women these days, it might seem great but like you say most Men are either pansy numales or sandniggers/nigs
The next 10 years (ironically after all this feminist shit) Will NOT be easy on women either way.
Now you know the procedure.

Hudson Foster
Hudson Foster

h-hi

Logan Davis
Logan Davis

This meme never gets old. Yes, they all do make that exact face. Makes me want to punch them in the solar plexus

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

a literal oldfag

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

Yes. I noticed that early. The only reason I would want to have a boyfriend is to start a family someday. Even while growing up I had noticed the trend for numales and sadly normal men who do not want to marry or have children (I cant blame them, the system sucks for them).
Many women will be shocked in a few years when they decide to 'settle down' and cant find a man for that. Current feminism has not only fucked over men but also women, they will just notice it later.

Jayden Taylor
Jayden Taylor

That doesn't make any sense. That is the demographic of the board(s) here. You CHOOSE to talk with these people. These are your friends. What does that say about you?

Daniel Williams
Daniel Williams

le soy affects your estrogen levels

Stop this fucking meme. There's 0 evidence that soy has any effect whatsoever on your T levels.

Also, having estrogen levels that are too low will lead to a gain in body fat, a loss of muscle mass, and a decreased sex drive in men, not that soybeans effect it at all. Stop falling for Infowars pop science.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224

Luke Myers
Luke Myers

Why do all nu males look the same? Is it all the soy based products they consume? If you told me all those guys were related I would believe you.

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

drink up goy

Jacob Ramirez
Jacob Ramirez

Because the Left has been corrupted by Marxism, which is nothing more than Slave Control, Psudeo Intellectuals and exploitation of human vices under the false guise of good intentions.

The Left and their ilk are just listening to their overlords as they shill for full blown authoritarianism and/or the revolution. Those cucks are just shilling so that when wealth redistribution kicks in, the mobs don't go after them when they want their bux for the gibs.

Luis Lee
Luis Lee

The fact that anyone takes Alex Jones seriously is obscene. He is out front about the fact that he doesn't do news, he does "entertainment" as a legal fact. The guy is unhinged, and probably pays mexican immigrants from home depot to choke him with a belt in the shower.

Hudson Martin
Hudson Martin

http://blog.soylent.com/post/51243920779/whats-in-soylent

There's a small amount of soy lecithin in soylent, the cheap ground meat you buy at the supermarket has soy filler more in it.

Jace Rogers
Jace Rogers

Is that you, Pol Pot?

David Hall
David Hall

oh so just a little bit of soy is okay
thanks

Liam Perry
Liam Perry

You know the rules.

Carson Foster
Carson Foster

guys 2-3 feet taller then me
I’m 5’10
Where the fuck are you finding 9ft tall guys to fight?

Jonathan Collins
Jonathan Collins

Considering it has no effect on hormone levels and it's a good source of cheap protein and contains beneficial phytochemicals and micronutrients, I'd say yes. If you don't consume soy products, you're literally a cuck who falls for shit marketers make up on the internet to sell water filters and supps.

Jayden Cox
Jayden Cox

Don't care what his political ideology is, he carries himself like a limp-wristed cuck far too often. Not to mention the degenerate sluts-to-cheerios video.

Anthony Williams
Anthony Williams

kek'd

Austin Cooper
Austin Cooper

Stop shaming the flag you fucking beta faggot.

Isaiah Parker
Isaiah Parker

Yes, it's because they are gay. Women and gays open mouth for facial expressions. Men naturally do not.

Nicholas Gomez
Nicholas Gomez

kekd

Cameron Johnson
Cameron Johnson

what the fuck does that even mean

Isaiah Harris
Isaiah Harris

Nu-Males

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

The fact that anyone on this planet, but most especially anyone who comes here, still expects the unfiltered truth to be handed to you on a silver platter by someone with full visibility of who they are, when doing that would get them killed, astounds me. Absolutely astounds me. If you can't learn to figure it out on your own, you're already pretty fucked, because if you're just spoonfed you'll never value the wisdom since you can't recognize it in the first place. The way that AJ puts his stuff out is like setting out weights. You lift up one and go oh shit, can't do that one yet. I'll try this lighter shit instead. The idea is that you'll eventually be able to go right to the heaviest weight and start lifting. Get the imagery? Fuck I hope so.

Caleb Brown
Caleb Brown

fuck you just described my life.

Justin Martin
Justin Martin

proof?

Ian Collins
Ian Collins

Perhaps a result of a lack of alpha males in popular culture and society.

Also possibly a result of whatever social structure or mechanism that prevented this has waned and/or been completely decimated in recent years.

Zachary Bennett
Zachary Bennett

Does anyone else find it fascinating how easy it is to spot a cuck just by a single photo?

Nathaniel Watson
Nathaniel Watson

is nu-male the same as hipster?

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

zykon and the rope

Camden Collins
Camden Collins

soy boys and their disgusting soy-bodies are so easy to spot at my uni. I cant help but crack a smile when I see one, like some inside joke. this phenomenon is weird haha

Aaron King
Aaron King

so people who wear glasses are nu-males, gotchya

Lucas Taylor
Lucas Taylor

ban this style of glasses

Ryder Kelly
Ryder Kelly

how many jews are in that pic?

Bentley Gonzalez
Bentley Gonzalez

Buzzfeed has only one fucking guy who isn't a numale, and you can spot him in this pic. That is the guy who does their ''cheap vs expensive'' food videos. You can look at any other of their people and instantly tell they are cucked numales.

Jordan Thompson
Jordan Thompson

That guy on the top right with the blue sweater looks like he's ready to kill them all lel

Aiden White
Aiden White

the problem will solve itself out
weak always die out to the strong

John Oliver (40), for example, only has 1 child with a 45 year old woman, his line is done

meanwhile strong refugees and tyrones pump out 5 to the litter

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

Not by choice but by natural selection...

Christian Scott
Christian Scott

wait, john oliver is only 40? jesus fucking christ.

Joshua Barnes
Joshua Barnes

What can be done to stop this
I have a solution. A final solution if you will.

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

No, but same genus.

Daniel Bell
Daniel Bell

Weak men looking to women's approval, rather than male role models shaping them into strong men, like how they were raised in fatherless or masculinity-deprived homes.

Thus, they look to the approval of mind virus-infected women. Th Jews love a 2-for-1 deal, don't they?

David Morales
David Morales

does he look older?

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

yes- feels like he's been around forever, & he moves around like an old man. feebly

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

What is Phil Fish up to these days?

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

A lot of Americans have genes mixed with injuns, which make it difficult to grow beards.

Ryan Harris
Ryan Harris

Nu Male? What happened to the old model? Did he die off or just stop working? LOL

Grayson White
Grayson White

They were raised by single mothers, so they act like dumb females in front of the camera.

Charles Harris
Charles Harris

This isn't /b/.

Nolan Wood
Nolan Wood

Nice one dad go take your meds

Nathaniel Barnes
Nathaniel Barnes

basically a white trash.

90% of bulgarians who you consider as '3rd world' do better than you.

lel

Isaiah Hall
Isaiah Hall

This is a beautiful man

Josiah Jones
Josiah Jones

Do I need to improve myself?

Lucas Walker
Lucas Walker

got 0.

I can argue only with the degree post, since having a degree is pretty helpful nowadays. At least in counties where you don't have to sell your liver to the black market in order to have a masters at least.

Western Europe and USA are so doomed,almost makes me..SAD!

Jacob Jenkins
Jacob Jenkins

fagface

Hudson Price
Hudson Price

all of this

Julian Phillips
Julian Phillips

or just leave burgerland and leave a healthy and cheerful life?

Caleb Garcia
Caleb Garcia

Destroy smart phones, the internet and soy products.

Alexander Rivera
Alexander Rivera

It is like these guys where shat out by the same womb it is almost insane. Almost like some sort of down syndrome.

Joshua Robinson
Joshua Robinson

Remember the water bottle craze?
Well there was a ton of BPA in the plastic.
BPA will give you bitch tits.

William Myers
William Myers

I have but one of those and I'm still a beta, big time

Hunter Jenkins
Hunter Jenkins

open source is something that attracts bugmen
but the concept is sound in the way that if you do not want to get fucked by who-knows what embedded malware or if you do not want to lose all your data after some propietary program/data-format dies , then it might be good idea to use open-sourced alternatives

Levi Lee
Levi Lee

Beard or any facial hair (doable but likely looks like nu-male beard on you)

The difference between a good looking beard and a nu-male beard is that nu-males don't take care of them. They just let them grow without giving them any form or shape. Your picture is a perfect example of that. A well trimmed, well kept beard is a good symbol of status.

That being said there is absolutely nothing wrong with shaving. But if you're growing a beard you better take care of it.

Brandon Reyes
Brandon Reyes

I'm clean cut and fit but my eye sight is bad and no matter how much I try I fucking can't put on contacts, I'll be getting lasik as soon as possible. I'm not a nu-male just for having thick 'hipster' glasses am I. I never wear them in pictures.

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

i've seen you 3 years ago somewhere? /soc/ or /b/ not sure
im on a bit of meth so i could be wrong

Samuel King
Samuel King

John White
John White

It's important to make the distinction between unfermented soy and fermented soy. The first is the estrogen poison, but the latter is safe to eat. Pic related is an example of a fermented soy product

Aaron Adams
Aaron Adams

kikkoman
finnish is hilarious

Adam Lee
Adam Lee

prematurely balding
glasses
beard

At least i'm not a liberal faggot

Brayden Brooks
Brayden Brooks

Okay, okay. I only have glasses.
What even is a liberal degree at this point though? I've seen people call math, economics physical studies and business liberal degrees. I'm in economics.

Ayden White
Ayden White

They all have such cucked eyes. What is it that makes their eyes look "wrong", for the lack of a better world? Can't quite put my finger on it.

Evan Gutierrez
Evan Gutierrez

I suppose once upon a time their physical ineptitude would have caused them to be removed from the gene pool.

Jaxon Johnson
Jaxon Johnson

I don't know if you're memeing but it's japanese

Hudson Bell
Hudson Bell

https://youtu.be/go_Oe6XbDTc

Caleb Russell
Caleb Russell

High estrogen low test.

Jordan Jones
Jordan Jones

Nu-males are faggots and faggots are gay.

Colton Adams
Colton Adams

Pls be in london

Dominic Ward
Dominic Ward

google atrazine
There is massive unreported environmental pollution by xenoestrogens. Menarche occurs earlier and earlier with every generation. Agricultural chemicals and female sex hormones from birth control are not removed from the water. Don't eat food that has come into contact with plastic.

Andrew Cox
Andrew Cox

This guy needs to be on the list.

Matthew Diaz
Matthew Diaz

What the fuck is bigfoot doing on Sup Forums

Nathaniel Sanchez
Nathaniel Sanchez

Nah. I'm white and all those guys make me cringe. They're all very feminine.

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

Why can't you answer this yourself?

- Society is safe from external threats
- Jobs don't require physicality
- Technology brought women into the workforce
- Women are therefore more prominent in public life

Why would old school, straight talking males be in fashion, especially in urban environments? It's not rocket science or some grand conspiracy.

Sup Forums is low iq.

Bentley Moore
Bentley Moore

Nu Males are the worst offenders when it comes to being creepy sex pests.

They don’t know when to back off and take rejection on the chin. They’ll try to immediately get a girl into bed because they’re “liberated” and also intensely sexually frustrated.
They project their insecurities and failings onto “sexist” traditional men and they believe they can do no wrong because “b-but I’m a male feminist! I support women’s rights!”

Think about it.
Who is more likely to push a girl for sex on a first date? A liberated lefty man or a conservative man with more old school traditional values?

Gavin Torres
Gavin Torres

Definitely this. Can't be relying on replacement lenses where we're going!

Mason Thomas
Mason Thomas

So having enough Testosterone to grow a beard and wearing glasses makes you a nu-male now?

Levi Smith
Levi Smith

These cucks have no testosterone in them

Nathan Gutierrez
Nathan Gutierrez

The only reason to pose as a male SJW is for the pussy. Seriously. I had a friend who would never pass up a chance to hit a Pro Choice rally. I mean a crowd of women basically saying “Come fuck me without consequences.” He claimed it was better than the GOlden Ticket.

Parker Brown
Parker Brown

That fucking "hey I'm quirky" look man... That can't ever be a man. It is the typical "woman want to fit in with the gang" signal, which they have picked up because they think woman can teach them social skills.

Ayden Taylor
Ayden Taylor

You literally can't grow a beard without Testosterone.

Daniel Kelly
Daniel Kelly

You have the lowest amount of testosterone ever measured in a male you nu male cuck.

Eli Barnes
Eli Barnes

Yes, It's a chemical attack. If you read ingredients they put g.m. soya in EVERYTHING now: bread, cereal, chocolate etc.

We can't rely on factories to provide our food anymore and it would probably be best to learn how to make our own bread etc.

Caleb Morris
Caleb Morris

eat rice

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

What is this fucking soy meme?

Carson Cruz
Carson Cruz

Oh wow, ouch. That's a good one faggot.

Adam Adams
Adam Adams

open mouth
please cuck me

Nolan Reyes
Nolan Reyes

gaywads onna short-bus

Luke Hernandez
Luke Hernandez

GOYTOY SOYBOY DETECTED.

Matthew Jones
Matthew Jones

/v/ is filled with numales

Nicholas Nguyen
Nicholas Nguyen

What, you cant make your own bread? How do you even braai? Are you sure you're white and allowed to post here?

Isaac Reyes
Isaac Reyes

If so than your soy memes are wrong since im tall strong hairy and manly as fuck. You nu male cuck

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

I think a lot actually. Part of the message was also "be yourself", i.e. "don't improve". Goes for both women and men. Many fatties fell for this trap because they could tell themselves on the road to their current hell that "I'm just myself no one should tell me otherwise!". Their fatness or other impairment became a battle with the surround and not with themselves, by that anti-bullying stuff.

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

I am insulted by how weak your insults are. I don't know what it is with you, but I just keep picturing a fat fifteen year old with a high-pitched voice saying it. In conclusion, you are gay.

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

How the fuck have weak, beta nu-males turned beards from a sign of masculinity to a sign of cuckoldry?

Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

what you say is true.

in the olden days, superior men would have deleted their genes from the species. ideally with blunt force trauma or disembowelment.

they are basically genetic scum.

they all need to choke to death on a knobby chink turd

Ian Williams
Ian Williams

You picture what you want cuck. Just because you have a few hairs on your chin doesnt mean you have high test you low test cuck. I bet you cant even grow a full beard and I bet your a skinnyfat hipster nu male just like what op posted otherwise you wouldnt be so triggered

Elijah Brooks
Elijah Brooks

I am 10 feet tall 500lbs and gorilla hairy, come at me motherfucker

Blake Robinson
Blake Robinson

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Blake Lee
Blake Lee

If this is anything to go by, whites DESERVE to go extinct.

Camden Gutierrez
Camden Gutierrez

chicken is worse, its packed with actual hormones to accelerate its growth

Jason Nelson
Jason Nelson

listen to a little bit of tom power from q on cbc radio 1. then you will know

Connor Lee
Connor Lee

This guy gets it. Alex Jones is the gateway. His fans even know that they can't take him literally. He leaves a few breadcrumbs and the actual truth is up to you if you can ever find it.

Eli Powell
Eli Powell

I literally want to hit this guy with a golfclub

Noah Lee
Noah Lee

Fuck Trump? Fuck Brexit? Look at their Tip jar messages -
Add your comments to their Google review page

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/UCLU+Gordon's+Cafe,+University+College+London,+25+Gordon+St,+Bloomsbury,+London+WC1H+0AY/@51.5256466,-0.1333513,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x48761b2589462d97:0xc4033fcf6b005d8b?hl=en-gb

Luke Gonzalez
Luke Gonzalez

He looks like a smug homosexual 10 year old.
Who wouldn't want to kill it?

Daniel Rogers
Daniel Rogers

Hahahaha oh lord this explains errythang

Alexander Rivera
Alexander Rivera

Literally the only non-cuck at Buzzfeed is the one with the retarded Polish surname.

John Gutierrez
John Gutierrez

its not the glasses or balding or beard. It is the body language. Im balding have those glasses and that kind of beard but no one approached me as a nu-male before and nor have I ever became a cuck. It is hard to explain but its sort of a presence that one has , you just know he is a cuck or not

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

Open source is motivated by doing it right, Proprietary is motivated by "good enough" (max margin). Proprietary software expands the frontiers, and open source hardens and matures their efforts.

If it's new, buy it. Otherwise, you're throwing away money on shit.

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

tfw balding

Christian Phillips
Christian Phillips

this is actually the key to the whole nu-male phenomenon

Thomas Foster
Thomas Foster

All I've got here is the beard. And I'm the kind to trim it all off and grow it back in a week or so due to it growing so quickly. So I constantly ping pong between Alpha scruff and short full beard. Feels pretty damn comfy sir. I wish I lived in a constantly cold climate so I could justify to myself to grow it out fully.

Christopher Carter
Christopher Carter

nu-males taking picture with object.jpg

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

Hahahaha oh lord this explains errythang

Much of this

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page