All urls found in this thread:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
Jaxson Perry
Jaxson Perry

of course there's some kike on it.

Grayson Allen
Grayson Allen

My father in law helped pay for his university fees by donating sperm every week

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

whats the problem with this

Noah Kelly
Noah Kelly

paying someone to make you food is okay
paying someone for their bodily fluids isn't

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

Whats wrong with this? Hospitals need blood so they pay for it.

Elijah Young
Elijah Young

you stupid fucks would rather nobody got payed to give blood and instead some poor child dies of blood loss later the same day at the hospital

James Smith
James Smith

well if you have no other marketable skills you may as well sell things your body can make more of

Logan Diaz
Logan Diaz

The rest of the world is envious of such freedums.

Thomas Long
Thomas Long

You seem to be highly underestimating the importance of blood m8

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

Communists are aghast at selling their own property instead of seizing another person's? Truly shocking.

Wyatt Roberts
Wyatt Roberts

If you don't like it don't donate?

Easton Robinson
Easton Robinson

Hey he was my father too

Owen Howard
Owen Howard

go to community college or trade school
sage

Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

Not this capitalist.

Donate blood
Hospital then turns around and sells it to some poor fuck with terminal cancer for $8000/L
Still illegal for me to sell my blood

Michael Perry
Michael Perry

We will.

People have free agency over themselves, and their blood.

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

Google "Víctor Grifols Jewish"

Michael Morris
Michael Morris

Good, fuck your gender studies classes

you deserve poverty and debt

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

it is a choice. it isn't like commie government is saying donate your shit or we will harvest it. sage commie threads.

Landon Perry
Landon Perry

It's plasma, not blood you retards. You keep your blood cells, they just take the fluid that makes up your blood. You can donate plasma much more often than blood because it is basically just water and proteins.

Jordan Wood
Jordan Wood

Do these liberals realize the importance of blood donation?

Nicholas Clark
Nicholas Clark

Hospital buys it after its been collected, transported, screened, treated, flash frozen, and transported again

It adds up.

Noah Taylor
Noah Taylor

donate
Sheeeeeeit you can make like $30-$50 bucks getting juiced. The line of niggers outside every one of these places is long as fuck. Whole house did it in college and we drank fo free.

Parker Thompson
Parker Thompson

thinks donating PLASMA = donating blood for people who need blood
dumb Sup Forums is always dumb

Jose James
Jose James

stupid fucks
payed

Chase Russell
Chase Russell

kek

Nathan Myers
Nathan Myers

I can write of my gas and time in my taxes because it's considered a donation.

Julian Williams
Julian Williams

ayy yo hol up, I've donated about two gallons in the past twenty years. how much they owe me?

Michael Collins
Michael Collins

Blood is a commodity.

What's the problem? Go sell your blood and get chegg

Asher Long
Asher Long

paying taxes
You’ll be the only one. The one I went to paid out in cash.

Jeremiah Flores
Jeremiah Flores

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

Ayden Mitchell
Ayden Mitchell

your generation has so little civic-mindedness or generosity that you have to be paid to give blood

Ryder Gonzalez
Ryder Gonzalez

Go to college
Work oil field sites removing waste, found out that you can make a ton of money scrapping drill pipe
Leave college, corporate America doesn't want me
Go back to scrapping metal and suddenly making more than I would have if I worked in my major

Cash businesses are the way to go.

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

The reason college so expensive and devalued is because the government gives a mountain of loans to any slacker or dindu that doesn't want to grow up and find work yet.
muh capitalism

Christian Evans
Christian Evans

I sold my plasma twice a week in undergrad. $40 a week and the plasma went to help burn victims. Win win.

Pic related, is my plasma track mark. It got so big that they would just aim for the bullseye. Doesn't seem like 12 years ago, though

Nathaniel King
Nathaniel King

This isn't a capitalist board. Most people here are nationalist and despise the capitalist jews.
but I'd love to make $100 a week selling my blood and feeling like I'm helping. Selling plasma is a little more complicated though.

Jeremiah Sullivan
Jeremiah Sullivan

The plasma centers themselves aren't generous. They're selling the plasma for research and therapy.

Jason Baker
Jason Baker

Plasma ain’t blood. You get all your blood out back in you so you can go twice a week at least. Jews know that the black cows give the best milk.

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

MY mom told me she was going to start doing this 2 days ago for extra cash and recommend I did it as well.
Thank you Sup Forums for paranoia

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

Capitalists will defend a voluntary system
seems like there's really no need

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

people need blood to live
advertise to get blood
"FUCKING CAPITALIST!!!"

Connor Williams
Connor Williams

I'd do it

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

Things cost money what a revelation. Libraries exist for a reason.

Nathan Williams
Nathan Williams

communism:
you get picked off the street in van and all your blood is drained till you die

GOY SHARE UR BLOOD 4 AKMED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Lincoln Taylor
Lincoln Taylor

A plasma donation place just opened in my town and unlike all the ones of seen elsewhere this one is huge and located near a busy intersection. naturally there are like 100+ homeless lined up outside of it every day when I drive by. I never see any university students there even though there is one within walking distance of the place. So science must have a very good supply / understanding of alcoholic hobo plasma now.

Hudson Hill
Hudson Hill

digusting.

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

I used to give blood irregulary for blood bank to help patients, then media finded out that our blood goes to germany and is resold i dont to it, i will share it only with family and relatives if needed

James Bailey
James Bailey

you live in an economic system where you will be paid to donate your blood
you get money
someone else gets to live
you make more blood naturally
somewhere a commie attempts to shit themself in rage
they cant because they havent eaten in 3 days

Surely an enlightened society would make the blood state property and then harvest as needed, with or without consent, right comrade?

Joseph Smith
Joseph Smith

Almost no one would donate without a monetary benefit.

Matthew Jones
Matthew Jones

It's a global vampire conspiracy.

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

new donors specifically
Meaning the first time, because after the weeks long recovery period it's more like ~20-30$/week, while feeling tired and feeling like shit for the rest of the semester.

Jason Martinez
Jason Martinez

sold plasma for years and now im a nurse, i just dont understand why phlebotomists are such cunts

Kevin Hughes
Kevin Hughes

Because they want to pretend sticking a needle in people's arms makes them a doctor.

Oliver Richardson
Oliver Richardson

In the UK if you donate blood you don't even receive any money for it, i have done it in the past and all you get is a chocolate biscuit and some OJ. all i can say is i hope my blood did not go to a shitskin

Carter Ortiz
Carter Ortiz

How many TVs can they make with that?

David Barnes
David Barnes

needing to payed to donate blood
By keeping on a volunteer basis, like here in Aus, you weed out a lot of the degenerates like druggies and whatnot. As they are more likely to carry blood borne diseases or ones that can infect via the blood.
here in aus the ads to get people to donate are along the lines "imagine having a whole hour to yourself". We also get free snacks and drinks

Wyatt Ramirez
Wyatt Ramirez

What in hell? SIGN ME THE FUCK UP

Chase Sanders
Chase Sanders

Dude, big fucking needles hurting people all day really desensitizes you.

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

Goddamn it, quit saying this is blood! It's plasma. After 60-90mL of blood is removed via a needle, it spins in an automated centrifuge machine. The centrifuge separates liquid plasma from red blood cells and returns the blood cells to your body. Repeat a few times and walk away with money. The plasma is then used for a lot of products that go on to be used in hospitals and pharmacies.

Aiden Butler
Aiden Butler

In high school I donated blood to skip Spanish class

Hunter Thomas
Hunter Thomas

friend goes to donate blood
they miss the vein and fill him up with blood
he had to go to the ER to get it fixed
One time I went in to try it, then saw them just filling up two or three bags full of blood from one person. I'm like why would anyone do this? I get that people need it at times, but seems so sketchy and who knows where it goes.

William Bennett
William Bennett

Here's a way of paying for school while doing nothing
FUCKING CAPITALISM

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

Americans pay an arm and a leg for their hospital bills. Therefore, people will less likely to donate blood if there's no motivation.

Zachary Gonzalez
Zachary Gonzalez

Paid professional bloodbags when?

Ayden Young
Ayden Young

Goy Goyim, your blood went to Ahmed who has tuberculosis and Mohammed who was dying from a stab wound that Hans inflicted on him on the U-bahn

Brody Carter
Brody Carter

donate blood for 50 bucks and a doughnut
hospital turns around and sells it for 150+ a pint

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page