I am a cop

Zachary Ramirez
Zachary Ramirez

I am a cop and have slowly started to hate my job. The excitement and fulfillment has dwendled with experience and this new political environment (the hug a thug initiative as we cops call it).

I make a decent living (especially when factoring benefits and retirement). I have a family to support and am only about 15 years from receiving full pension. I would love to do something else but can't seem to make up for income (when factoring in retirement) with jobs I am qualified for.

What should I do?

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.academi.com/
https://www.canopycanopycanopy.com/
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVaTc15plVs
https://vgy.me/5qAAtb.png
Lucas Peterson
Lucas Peterson

go out and beat the fuck out of a nigger or 2

Hudson Brown
Hudson Brown

You know the score, pal. You're not cop, you're little people

Ian Lee
Ian Lee

Continue being a cop until you get your pension. Or try and go into FBI

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

and have slowly started to hate my job
decent living

hey play videopoker! big bucks there!

Nathaniel Wright
Nathaniel Wright

What's with the fnord motors logo?

James Bennett
James Bennett

Plague is coming, soon many will die.

Bentley Barnes
Bentley Barnes

kys cops are sensitive faggots

Cameron Powell
Cameron Powell

at least your not a neet.

Anthony Ortiz
Anthony Ortiz

Those hairy knuckles

You must be some Italian wop. A lot of Italians are cops, because it's a profession for racist people, and a lot of Italians are racist.

Go fuck yourself you piece of shit. I hope you get shot by some random criminal.

Leo Wilson
Leo Wilson

piggy upset he can't murder innocent black men with no preoccupations anymore

Jacob Ortiz
Jacob Ortiz

If you're lucky enough to pull off a flim flam zim zam you'll be set for life. Otherwise you'll just be another miserable wageslave like the rest of us.

Bentley Robinson
Bentley Robinson

Get off the beat and see if you can't transfer into doing less to no patrol. Pensions are fuggen critical man, so don't do anything to risk losing it.

Gabriel Bennett
Gabriel Bennett

Not stupid to post online where I work but, yea me too. And for me its not just niggers, spics are fucking worst at times.

Jeremiah Hernandez
Jeremiah Hernandez

If you support the drug war? Your oath was violated before you took.

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

Please don't trash your crown Vic if you're lucky enough to be assigned one. They don't make those cars anymore and they're the best thing to ever come from Canada one of the best cars made ever so please preserve those great machines for others to enjoy

Angel Mitchell
Angel Mitchell

I would not want to be a copper when it happens, sent in to put down my white brothers in their moment of triumph.

Tyler Perry
Tyler Perry

Form a star chamber and go after niggers.

Hunter Clark
Hunter Clark

innocent
nigger

Sebastian Allen
Sebastian Allen

innocent
black

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

Unironically play along, be the model cop, get your pension, fuck off to New Zealand.

Carter Thomas
Carter Thomas

either fucking quit your job or deal with how shitty it is like every other fucking person in the us

Caleb Gomez
Caleb Gomez

Waaaaagh! You violated your oath, everyone should just be allowed to be hedonists to the detriment of their surroundings and others! Smoke more weed, Turtle.

Daniel Watson
Daniel Watson

hope you’re behind 100 proxies

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

What video games do you play to release stress and anger?

Nolan Cruz
Nolan Cruz

kill niggers

Kevin Sanchez
Kevin Sanchez

Fight to make Policeforce great again.

talk to your colleagues about problems with a law/gov. Start some organizations made of police officers who will protest bad decisions, and inform other people who don't have access to information you do. Fight the deep state and jews

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

Then why do all niggers cry whenever a few holes get poked into one of their "friends"?

Elijah Perry
Elijah Perry

Stick with it.

Start studying criminology or law. Get your bachelors degree. Become a detective. Fuck being a beat cop for 25 years, chances of getting shot over a traffic ticket are way too high.

And fuck the teenage edgelords hereabouts, policing is fucking vital to a functioning society.

Jose Wright
Jose Wright

Second

Eli Lopez
Eli Lopez

1 post by this ID

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

i like cops, but i also like them to leave me alone when it comes to official business

Owen Bailey
Owen Bailey

And fuck the teenage edgelords hereabouts, policing is fucking vital to a functioning society.

Fuck off. You live in Australia.

Don't talk about American corrupt cops like they deserve respect.

Noah Bell
Noah Bell

Lots of Italians are racist

Yeah and a lot of niggers commit crimes.

Hypocritical Lefty as usual

Jose Hill
Jose Hill

1 Post by this ID

Andrew Murphy
Andrew Murphy

Show undies.

Gabriel Turner
Gabriel Turner

You should be ashamed of yourself pig

Jaxson Diaz
Jaxson Diaz

This. stick it out. Retire. Forget about it.

David Sanders
David Sanders

"either fucking quit your job or deal with how shitty it is like every other fucking person in the world"

lmao...true shit

Leo Baker
Leo Baker

Drug users never use in moderation and only junkies exist. This is logical and not retarded. Freedom is about responsibility. Further more, if you use addicts as a case and think crime would go up with legalization and regulation and not down? You're just not logical when examples would prove you wrong.

Kayden Sullivan
Kayden Sullivan

You should quit because your job is immoral. It's not worth it. Money isn't worth your soul. I know you feel it.

Bentley Robinson
Bentley Robinson

Yet another Canadian using a meme flag.

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

Either protect and serve, or become a civilian ready to take out the trash.

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

I really appreciate what you guys do. I do think you guys keep my city safe. I had to call in multiple times for an illegal bar that disturbed my neighborhood but you guys barely showed up. It got so bad I called 4 times one night just because the assholes think it's funny to party on the streets from 2am to 7am. None of you showed up. I then had to email the district councilmen with a complete investigation of my own, pictures included, then you guys started showing up. Anyways the illegal bar is still operating but the increased police presence made them shut the fuck up. You don't show up when I need you but when you do you make the place better. Thanks.

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

i'm driving a Taurus now. half the department's cars have been replaced with the new Taurus. i miss the trunk space of the Vic.

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

Get your OSHA or whatever the USA has to certify health and safety professionals and begin a new career in occupational health and safety. I couldn't do it. I'm an introvert and systems guy and hate dealing with people but it seems a cop could work a niche with it

Blake Miller
Blake Miller

Yes put more people in jail for trivial reasons while allowing foreign gangs to run rampant and kill people in their own and our own country, and to profiteer off what was once legal for all citizens. The government has literally made the world less safe by putting the production of those substances in the hands of foreign gangs instead of Americans who can at least have some form of quality control and more or less regulation, without putting people in jail simply because they chose to use a substance on their own time, in their own house. To support the drug war is supporting terror and poverty in other countries and our own.

Elijah Lee
Elijah Lee

If you're a cop... does that mean you have a big cock? :^)

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

Bust some drugdealers now and then, take their money. Is that possible?

Jason Diaz
Jason Diaz

Apply to become an ICE Officer, there should be plenty of openings soon.

Justin Kelly
Justin Kelly

this tbqh

Camden Robinson
Camden Robinson

I am reincarnated. Ask me who to superhero!

Nathaniel Clark
Nathaniel Clark

People have done far worse to make ends meet for their families, and I'd like to think there is still some honour in being a cop, it just depends on the cop. If you find yourself forced to compromise your integrity, well that's life. It's pretty hard for parents with families to think of to not have to compromise a lot for them. And yeah, much worse things you could be doing. At least you can (i hope) find ways to do good with your job, even if you might have to do bad sometimes.

Levi Brown
Levi Brown

The issues with fulfillment:
- victims don't show up to court after pressing charges
- have to win against attorney in court with 8+ years of schooling
- criminal probably gets off
- best case scenario they get a slap on the wrist

For those of you who are oblivious, there is true evil in the world. I've seen it. Child rapist, dealers selling fatal heroin to kid's moms, murders, etc...

Colton Cruz
Colton Cruz

white europeans have high immunity against the plague

Aiden Hall
Aiden Hall

Become a private dick

Hudson Campbell
Hudson Campbell

You already said you don't like the hug a thug initiative, but stay strong, atleast you got trump now, instead of some feminist government like we in sweden.

Take a trip to Sweden with your family and talk to some cops here, maybe you'll change your mind.

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

Please kill as many niggers as possible!!!

Isaiah Jenkins
Isaiah Jenkins

Yeah and a lot of niggers commit crimes.
Hypocritical Lefty as usual

Black people don't commit that much more crime than white people.

The police specifically target black people.

Black people do commit more crimes than white people, because they have a higher rate of being involved in the illegal drug trade... but the war on drugs is unconstitutional. An amendment had to be passed to ban alcohol. Where was the amendment to ban drugs?

The OP is some dago wop or spic with them hairy knuckles. Some racist shithead trying to prove he's white. Fuck him, for supporting the unconstitutional war on drugs and being a bad person in general.

Carter Smith
Carter Smith

Stop working with and tolerating all the local drug dealers and gangs.

Stop it. Go out a hero as you take down corrupt cops and dealer scum.

Daily reminder that Cops are aware of all the shit going down but are in-on-it.

Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel Harris

If you really hate it, what about becoming a private security contractor for something like Academi or Triple Canopy?

I'd be interested to hear more about your experiences as a cop because I have been thinking about going into it as a more 'exciting' alternative to becoming a public servant or school teacher.

https://www.academi.com/

https://www.canopycanopycanopy.com/

Samuel Butler
Samuel Butler

Dealer scum huh? Americans should know of supply and demand. You're an idiot.

Wyatt Ross
Wyatt Ross

only a fool would deny this

Grayson Campbell
Grayson Campbell

There aren't many careers in which your job experience would transfer and you can't move because of your family.

I feel for you, man. Everything that's a viable option would be a huge pay cut.

I'd look at changing departments or precincts. If there's anyway to swap to a nearby city and commute to work. Try and get as far away from the Obamafied force as possible.

Brayden Jones
Brayden Jones

if you literally ordered some black dudes to hold up their hands then wasted them on camera you would be a major historical figure

Bentley White
Bentley White

And how long before you get shutdown by some kike Mayor and political puppet police commissioner?

Angel Bennett
Angel Bennett

False

Chase Hall
Chase Hall

hate my job
what should i do?

Take some LSD

Mason Morgan
Mason Morgan

This. It's the only way OP

Carter Gonzalez
Carter Gonzalez

Stay safe OP keep putting those criminal niggers in prison.

Wyatt Collins
Wyatt Collins

Until very recently, Ford's Crown Victoria was *the* cop car that you saw everywhere, and are the cop cars you see in movies and on tv, and there are still a good amount of them on the road and in service. Nowadays, most new cop cars seem to be Dodge Chargers though.

Chase James
Chase James

Why don't you guys have dodge chargers like every other faggot force out there?

Get A+ certified and find an IT job if you need something else quick. I did that after flunking out of college

Wyatt Miller
Wyatt Miller

Only 15 Years
Stupid ass donut

Levi Rogers
Levi Rogers

Is LSD making a comeback here or is it just me?

Grayson Scott
Grayson Scott

I had a crown vic in high school. Fuck I miss that car.

Cameron Nguyen
Cameron Nguyen

You know what it sounds like to me? It sounds like you're getting too old for this shit.

Keep fighting the good fight my fellow /pol/ack.

Joshua Rodriguez
Joshua Rodriguez

I feel like ketamine is, LSD has always been incredibly popular. GHB has sort of died off.

Levi Rogers
Levi Rogers

I'm 25 and want to be a cop. Worth it?

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

I'm behind 147 VPNs, how would you have any idea where I live?

And you know what? I know plenty of edgy kiddies like you, who are the first to scream for police assistance when a nigger beats their ass.

Connor Clark
Connor Clark

Hey there bucko, I'm a grocery clerk and I have the worst chores to do, but I'm not complaining. It's just work. A trade would be good though if you are looking for something else. With something like carpentry you are looking at four years until you become a journeyman. And you get a portion of your mentors wage, so it's going to be more than minimum wage. If you can deal with that for four years it would be good, sounds great to me.

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

You think more people are doing K?
Maybe right about GHB, I have never heard of anyone doing it or asking for it etc.

Aaron Torres
Aaron Torres

Implying ANTFA believes in "rights"

Connor Kelly
Connor Kelly

Met an ex cop who made a decent living working at a gun shop and doing gun training on the side.

Jayden Foster
Jayden Foster

PDs and state troopers also use a lot of ford explorers around here. You guys have a boner for fords i guess. State patrol was using the new caprice too but i haven’t seen those in a while.
T. I used to install electronics on cruisers

Robert Brooks
Robert Brooks

Idk what sort of shit parties you go to but yes.

Joshua Bailey
Joshua Bailey

It's true. White people get away with a lot of crime. Things are different for blacks. The police specifically target them.

I've read stories by retired police officers, and they admitted they were sent to black neighborhoods to meet their quotas. When one of them asked why they never were sent to a white neighborhood, they were told whites were more likely to be politically connected. The police don't want to arrest and rough up some guy if it ends up being the mayor's son.

That's why the police are in black neighborhoods and will jump on anyone who jaywalks or some shit.

Then you guys say that black people have a higher crime rate LOOOOL.

They do, but it's mostly for cultural reasons, and the fact that blacks are more likely to be involved in the illegal drug trade... but again, the war on drugs is unconstitutional and you shouldn't support it.

Henry Perry
Henry Perry

Daily reminder that Cops are aware of all the shit going down but are in-on-it.
It's called manufactured-demand, i.e. we raise our kids to be innocent, good-natured, friendly, wide-eyed, adventurous, bold attention-seekers ... then we pay our cops to selll these kids drugs and serve as the enforcers of the drug gangs.

Cops go after Blackies because it at least seems like they're doing something useful. In truth, cops are corrupt as hell and don't give a fuck.

Blake Robinson
Blake Robinson

not that much more
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Read and weep faggot. American blacks are BY FAR the most violent minority group in your country. (Btw "white" in the statistics includes hispanics but they still absolutely pale in comparison with the blacks.)

Carson Ward
Carson Ward

Are you literally retarded? Niggers are over-represented in just about every category of non-white collar crime, regardless of financial motive (ie, rape).

I seriously hope you're trolling because if not, I challenge you to move to south central LA.

Chase Foster
Chase Foster

An amendment had to be passed to ban alcohol. Where was the amendment to ban drugs?
are you retarded? this is the only thing in your post approaching an argument and it is draw dropping stupid, I got your 2 scoops right here dickhead you can stop crying about drumpf now

Bentley Jackson
Bentley Jackson

Cops are lazy, welfare queens, who hate to work. They harass blacks because it's easy. They avoid anything that would require actual investigation or enforcement.

It's a wonder we're a functional society. Oh wait....

William Moore
William Moore

Sorry bud but I don't frankly give a fuck about people outside of my country. I had a hard enough time trying to find that with my own countrymen, many of who are retards just the same as the likes of you. This country has enough distractions and opiates of the masses, it doesn't need more.

Dylan Taylor
Dylan Taylor

They are 'over-represented' because cops arrest them more, you colossal drooling cunt.

Actual incidence of crime, including drug-related crimes, is more or less equal.

Jonathan Robinson
Jonathan Robinson

Dude you live in fking USA! Do whatever u want.
Take care of your family and enjoy the rest of your life.

Jonathan Sanchez
Jonathan Sanchez

I'm sorry friend. Can't you try to get higher up like the FBI or maybe go into private security? Stay strong, the whole world is fucked up right now.

Luke Thompson
Luke Thompson

Ancaps show their true colors more and more everyday.

Levi Garcia
Levi Garcia

And this is murder, rape, violence. Proven crimes with victims. Not some jaywalking or weed bullshit.

You're in denial. And yeah I don't live there but your shit white guilt media bleeds all over the world and it is propagated by idiots like you.

Thomas Johnson
Thomas Johnson

find as many DUIs as you can
this will make money for your county and give you opportunities for promotion
take the promotions and eventually run for mayor
once you're mayor hold an anti-crime stance
drive your jurisdiction's incarceration rates up, making money
run for senator, win
vote no to legalize marijuana, as desired by your voters
further drive the incarceration rates up
run for president on a normie-friendly, generic platform
become president
collude with russia
go to jail with everyone you've ever put in jail

Ryder Watson
Ryder Watson

Deus vult

Logan Williams
Logan Williams

I don't think a lot of cops know that. I know 2 that were friends of mine, but upon learning what I thought? Viewed my type of thought as anti American. They don't hire smart cops

Jordan Perez
Jordan Perez

It's true. White people get away with a lot of crime. Things are different for blacks. The police specifically target them.

The same elites who carved up Africa in the 1800s are still trying to marginalize black society and kill off blacks today. Blacks must have a secret genetic ability that gives them kill bonuses against globalists. What else could be the explanation?

Oliver Cruz
Oliver Cruz

Time to start pulling trigger on every nigger, OP.

Xavier James
Xavier James

You should fake some emotional breakdown because of stress, and be given a boring desk job. Then, you can continue your 15 years quietly, without getting involved.

Benjamin Diaz
Benjamin Diaz

If you like competing against 122 applicants for each open position and dealing with niggers all day

Liam Morales
Liam Morales

he would be better off going into cyber, can't get shot from behind a desk

Jonathan Diaz
Jonathan Diaz

Kill jews and other anti white cucks and investigate your own "crimes", nothing could ever go wrong

Oliver Taylor
Oliver Taylor

be cop
need to meet quota
go to niggertown
quota filled in minutes

Here's an interesting intellectual exercise: cops go on strike in Lincoln, Nebraska (pop 258,379) and Birmingham, Alabama (pop 212,237). Which descends into rape, murder and anarchy first?

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

If I can walk down the street and realize that those cunts on the corner of a busy street in a city are openly selling drugs literally in broad-daylight -- the cops can too.

The cops know. They are in-on-it. They kill cops who interfere (their own partners sometimes). This is all over the county. It's not rare. And it only ever gets uncovered if they piss off someone they shouldn't piss of or fail to pay the bribes to a higher-up.

Hunter Johnson
Hunter Johnson

Desk work, be a zombie for 15 years until your pension kicks in. I'm a nurse, met nurses who used to be cops and got jaded. They should have known better that nursing, even in an ICU or OR, is full of bullshit too. Not necessarily better here.

Levi Adams
Levi Adams

you need to shoot a nigger to test your colleagues

Parker Sanders
Parker Sanders

Most people hate their jobs.
Perhaps look into being a private investigator. It's a common job for ex cops.

Connor Jackson
Connor Jackson

Blow your brains out you fucking pig, you do nothing but collect revenue for your department, no justice happens anymore.
You are the sheriff from robinhood.

Anthony Young
Anthony Young

lefty or nog detected

Connor Cook
Connor Cook

I agree.

James Long
James Long

Daily reminder that all crime + drug dealers + child abductors in the U.S. would be BTFO in 24 hours if the cops decided to do their job starting tomorrow..

They know about ALL OF IT. They sometimes even stagger arrests over the course of years so that it looks like they're being productive every week or every month.

Blake Hughes
Blake Hughes

stay in your job you dumb cunt, keep politics and work separate.

Thomas Diaz
Thomas Diaz

then you're as much of a dumb cunt as xir is.

Leo Wood
Leo Wood

Another Australia talking about America

Jesus, you backwoods hicks in Australia know nothing about American politics. Don't act like you do.

An amendment had to be passed to ban alcohol. I'll agree that the war on drugs is constitutional when I see that there is an amendment to ban drugs. Otherwise, fuck you.

Adrian Martinez
Adrian Martinez

You don't get it Filipanon. Your cops are killing drug dealers. Our cops ARE drug dealers. There's just so much gravy flowing around the U.S. that nobody gives a shit about the sheer corruptness of it all.

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

Firstly, thank you for what you do. I know you don't hear it enough, but a lot of people appreciate your service.

I think all of you ought to go on strike or blue flu for two weeks to teach everyone what life without police will be like.

That'll learn 'em.

BTW, have you and your pals considered forming death squads to hunt down the thugs and degenerates?

Hunter Rivera
Hunter Rivera

Thanks for the comments...was totally expecting only "KYS pig" a few hundred times.

Logan Martin
Logan Martin

The meme never lies

Aiden Cox
Aiden Cox

I want you to know I respect you and hope you're doing a good job. Keep at it, trooper.

Gavin Hall
Gavin Hall

cops have quotas for arrests
every race commits all forms of crime at the same rate
cops arrest more niggers because of racism

Okay, lets assume that the above statements are true. If cops are racist, why are they not just creaming off the easiest cases to meet quotas?
Because when you have quotas, you don't give a fuck how you fill them, as long as you do.

Or are you seriously suggesting that cops will ignore a slam-dunk case against an Asian/Hispanic/Jew/White to pursue a more difficult case against a nigger?

Do you not realize how obviously flawed your logic is?

Samuel Powell
Samuel Powell

Ignore the fags saying negative shit. Move to NZ. Seriously look it up, if you're a cop it's insta-citizenship. I'm from another country and I appreciate your effort.

Charles White
Charles White

The police specifically target black people
The crime victimization survey begs to differ with you AnCap retards.

Alexander Turner
Alexander Turner

I agree with your sentiment.

It cracked me up seeing his hairy knuckles. Dude is some dago wop or spic trying to prove he's white by being racist in a racist profession. That's why so many cops are Italians. They're men who are insecure in their racial identity so they become cops to "prove" that they are white.

Fuck the piece of shit OP.

The only Italian cop I respect is Frank motherfucking Serpico lmao.

Evan White
Evan White

Do ten years then apply for a disability

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

Ancap? That's not what my flag means stupid fuck LOOOOL.

Owen Powell
Owen Powell

If cops are racist
I don't think cops are racist. I think cops are lazy and corrupt.
why are they not just creaming off the easiest cases to meet quotas
that's exactly what they're doing.
Or are you seriously suggesting that cops will ignore a slam-dunk case against an Asian/Hispanic/Jew/White to pursue a more difficult case against a nigger?
It is easier to pursue a case against a nigger because Asians/Hispanics/Jews/Whites cover their tracks more. But guess what, your job is not to arrest the stupid criminals but the smart criminals more than all -- since they're more dangerous, and organized.

Zachary Walker
Zachary Walker

Say it with me..

SIEG!

Henry Perry
Henry Perry

they can't force you to pull the trigger

Lucas Brown
Lucas Brown

this why the fuck haven't cops gone on strike and let america go into complete chaos the government would have to stop kissing the asses of nigger criminals and let cops do the fucking job they were meant to

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

delet

Jonathan Morgan
Jonathan Morgan

PTSD is a disability for the cry-babies now. So the police can get disability just from being a police officer, like literally the job itself is supposed to inherently give you PTSD. That's the logic these welfare queens use.

Levi Russell
Levi Russell

As a few others have said, if you're being serious I'll be serious too; just be a good cop, be the cop that all cops should be. Log all information on cops who do evil things, post it anonymously on some archive.

Be the change you want to see.

If is loljk moment, you should kill some niggers. That'll make you change your job real fast.

Connor Williams
Connor Williams

How many american citizens lives have you ruined so far? And how much money have you made your municipality this year? Do you pal around with the DA?

Jayden Nelson
Jayden Nelson

No that it matters...but I am white...and yes hairy...it's called testosterone ladies...

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

thats why you shorted BTC right

Asher Martin
Asher Martin

1 Post by this ID
There isn't enough trolling material in the post, probably just reading replies, and has got nothing to say.. Clearly "play poker, become a model or beat a nigger" are not answers that deserve a reply...

On an unrelated note: This is really good Photoshop job.. Did you make this?

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

I'm assuming you're not trolling cuz that pic is a Dali artwork.

Noah Ortiz
Noah Ortiz

You can buy those badges at a pawn shop.

Nolan Mitchell
Nolan Mitchell

Tbf, it's what you deserve, a million times... but it's never too late to do what's right and walk away. Start a new, positive life.

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

Nah. White people aren't as hairy as you.

You're some dago wop or spic, insecure in his racial identity, so you became a cop.

I bet you harbor racist feelings towards black people.

You're a pathetic male specimen, in my opinion. Get a real fucking job, redcoat.

Blake Reyes
Blake Reyes

there is true evil in the world.
--and the world needs vigilant protectors like you.
was totally expecting only "KYS pig"
This is a board with a significant right-wing/conservative presence which respects service members and police. Beyond that, even people without such views aren't going to lash out at you unless they're an Australian or something.

I can't comment on your job and how you deal with the political environment. If it is pushing you from being able to lead a fulfilling life and make a solid impact on your community, then perhaps consider an alternative. Keep in mind that the excitement and fulfillment in ANYTHING will decrease over time without adjustment/new discovery, though. Changing your job to another may result in the same outcome if you can't make the changes in your life/profession that bring about excitement and fulfillment/enthusiasm.

Whatever you do, take care of yourself and your people.

Charles Anderson
Charles Anderson

No, I'm too poor to buy any of that shit coin to make enough of a profit off of swings and went with Alt's like ETP, you little nigger faggot.

Jayden Thompson
Jayden Thompson

I'm white
screams the hairy Turkroach

Henry Nelson
Henry Nelson

preoccupations
the term is repercussions, you colossal moron

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

buy small plot of land, make payments on a travel trailer/rv make sure it's paid off, move everyone there and work until you have enough saved up in a vanguard index fund to tell everyone to fuck off, in the mean time buck the system in your job stop sucking criminal cock work with people to get the right DA that prosecutes criminals doesn't refuse to bring charges etc

Carter Rivera
Carter Rivera

kek, I was thinking about nose and hands, I can tell by the shadow angles that the creator has decent Photoshop skills...

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

Thought about getting into private security, malls, celeberties that sort of stuff?

James Murphy
James Murphy

hates italians
hates racists
wat

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

go full serpico

Sebastian Ramirez
Sebastian Ramirez

Do the best you can. That's all any man can do.

Thanks for your service (the cops and military who are actually thoughtful and not entirely self-serving deserve thanks). I hope that by waking up while you're on the inside you can make changes from in there while the rest of us work to make changes out here.

Take care of yourself. When it's time to get out, do it. Don't stay and hurt yourself out of duty. Like I said, all any of us can do is our best. And then we have to trust that our best will be good enough.

Lincoln Roberts
Lincoln Roberts

DID YUO KNO DAT DA ITOLANS WERE LITERAL FASCISTS? LIKE.. I CAN'T EVEN....

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

Retiring cop, we'll allow it so long as you are a conservative christian

Christian Gutierrez
Christian Gutierrez

I don't hate Italians. Italians and the Irish historically became cops to "prove" that they are white, so they act extra brutal towards black Americans.

It bugs me. They're just insecure. Fuckin' losers.

Society used to say that the Irish and Italians weren't white in the past. Both groups tend to be racist to compensate.

Caleb Ortiz
Caleb Ortiz

What should I do with my life, internet?

Jesus if this isn't a LARP, you should try manning the fuck up, and just dealing with life....you know, like everyone else does daily you fucking twat of a human.

problem problem bitching bitching

My dad was retired FBI, and he would never act like the bitch that you are.

Try swallowing a buckshot next time your "job gets to weird" for you.

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

It bugs me. They're just insecure. Fuckin' losers.

Maybe take a look at your replies in this thread? lmao

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

I don't hate Italians
then why would you use a racial slur like wop or dago, also you said he might be a spic.

im just going to applaud you for a solid troll and call it a day.

Parker Kelly
Parker Kelly

nigger
innocent
Fuck off californian cuck

Eli Jones
Eli Jones

Please be grand theft auto

Christian Walker
Christian Walker

kill niggers, mass shooting and then an hero

Lucas Parker
Lucas Parker

not having wallace footrot and cooch as your white nationalist mascots

Absolutely disgusting

Parker Howard
Parker Howard

This.

Henry Cooper
Henry Cooper

Sees India flag
Knows post is gonna cut deep and be redpilled as fuk

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

are you mocking me because most indians on here are (((shit))) posters?

Grayson Jones
Grayson Jones

He's just giving you a compliment, Pajeet. Why are you so insecure?

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

OP is Italian as fuck. Those fingers give it away. Not white, but not a nigger.

Dominic Baker
Dominic Baker

I'm probably going to keep at it for now. Make the best of it. Keep trying to make a real positive difference. You haters can say what you want, but I really am trying to take real thugs off the street. It's the department and courthouse that are tying are hands. Thanks for the intelligent comments. #Trump2020

James Phillips
James Phillips

"Why would you use a racial slur?"
Being a little bitch
Only Sup Forums

LOL @ you. LOL @ the hairy motherfucking OP claiming to be white.

Newsflash: white people aren't covered in dark bodyhair. You're not motherfucking white, OP. No matter how much you try to say otherwise.

Asher Reed
Asher Reed

join the secret service or fbi

Cameron Taylor
Cameron Taylor

I'm not insecure user, I just feel weird he thinks indian posts are red pilled

Angel Flores
Angel Flores

this is your brain on projection

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

Bitch, I bet you haven't done anything remotely close to what could be considered a "real positive difference".

Tell us a story about something you've done that you felt has been important to society.

Jack Walker
Jack Walker

2 options:
rank up, become a boss if you're one of those go along to get along types, get into an admin spot, range instructor etc. Or, learn something new, go to school make yourself marketable for a new job. All you need is 3 good cop stories to be interesting

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

HE SAY YOU BRADE RUNNA

David Parker
David Parker

Thanks for doing your job.

Seems like you should try to get more into the realm of policy making, use your experience to dwell out some good ideas and push them through the system?

Xavier Thompson
Xavier Thompson

play video games you dumb cunt

Lincoln Brooks
Lincoln Brooks

Be a Sup Forums insider. Give us enough info to confirm ideas and lead us to the right places people...
Might make it easier.

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

Buzzfeed writer here. I'll be writing a story about 4chans evil racist police. Have fun losing your job, pension, and family scumbag racist.

PS this place makes me sick, you all are a bunch of lose thugs who use intimidation to oppress and silence black folks.

Joseph Peterson
Joseph Peterson

"Tell us a story about something you've done that you felt has been important to society."

- put a murder away
- put child abusers away
- got suicidal people help
- taken fatal drugs off street
- taken guns from thugs

- put away a murder
- put away countless child abusers
- took countless fatal drugs off the street
- took guns from thugs
- got countless suicidal people help
- caught burglars
- caught countless theives

Juan Jones
Juan Jones

Move to a new city in red counties. Northern cali has some cool rural towns. I'll even be your friend:)

Angel Price
Angel Price

hairy knuckles
Mah nigguh.

Ex-officer from the Socialist Republic of Scandinavistan here, private security is the best shit you could ever get in to, assuming you find the right employer.

I'm on the payroll of G4S at the moment offering security solutions to well-paying clients, and I have to say it's much better than the shit we had to deal with as representatives of the law.

work in law enforcement
have a ton of red tape to wade through every time our somali brethren have a sexual emergency or chimp the fuck out
use of force is very limited unless suspect has a gun
superiors are cucked because they want to keep their jobs
half of the dept is cops and the other half is liberal fem studies women
everyone talks mad shit in the cruiser, but no one can step up
every year more and more recruits are sensitive men or women for the sake of "image"
get fed up along with a few long-time buddies and resign and go to our current firm

It is pretty great. We get to choose what jobs we want, our LE experience made us effectively seniors and we get to sort out, train and educate the new kids who decided to go straight to security from the army, use of force has much less red-tape due to the nature of our job protecting private property and assets, and there is no fear of getting the boot due to speaking your mind due to the vast majority of us being white, masculine and having a pair.

There's issues in there though, almost half of all new hires are fragile ego meatheads, but those who don't get with the program can be reassigned to monitor duty until they cool their heads and grow up a bit. I always emphasize how good we have it compared to being an officer to the newbies, it really hammers home the point that shit is fucked, most likely gonna get more fucked, and that we need to appreciate what we have.

Jack Adams
Jack Adams

You haters can say what you want, but I really am trying to take real thugs off the street.
Thank you

Nathaniel Jackson
Nathaniel Jackson

We already frans user

- I fucked up the previous post (rip me)

Gavin Price
Gavin Price

Have you done a desk pop?

Jayden Bell
Jayden Bell

- taken fatal drugs off street

Look at this far right shithead. "Fatal" drugs? Hahaha.

He supports the war on drugs. Who are you to tell another man he can't use drugs?

- taken guns from thugs

You're a thug.

This topic bores me, so I'm going to leave it. Get a real job, redcoat.

James Davis
James Davis

You can literally see your fingerprints. You revealed yourself.

t. NSA

Angel Thompson
Angel Thompson

this is your brain on projection
Shhh, don't tell him we all know he's talking about himself.

Though it's sad to read all those posts, the raging self-criticism, and realize he feels that way about himself every day.

Imagine living a life where every minute of every day you felt about yourself:
Go fuck yourself you piece of shit. I hope you get shot by some random criminal
piece of shit
You're a pathetic male specimen
Bitch, I bet you haven't done anything remotely close to what could be considered a "real positive difference".
Fuckin' loser

To live in such a hell...what horror.

Caleb Anderson
Caleb Anderson

Private investigator or firearms instructor

Owen Jackson
Owen Jackson

Hey reddit. Click on the post # to reply.

Your welcome. Enjoy your stay

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

I need to know what your thoughts are on the Italian mafia. Because I've heard that LEO consider it a lesser evil, in certain areas. Is this true?

Grayson Turner
Grayson Turner

Much respect for you too. From Los Angeles here.

William Thomas
William Thomas

Get catch watching Henti
Blame your kid for watching tenticle porn
No one believes you about the preteen you paid to preform sex acts, Mr. Eichenwald.

Isaac Brown
Isaac Brown

being so blue billed that you work for the liberals and get up in the morning for entertainment and feeling like a good guy

the state of normies

Liam Edwards
Liam Edwards

Call it what you will...but I've seen heroin take kids from their parents and parents from their kids. It destroys the quality of life in a community with junkies running around. I'm all for limited government. However I think allowing heroin use would negatively effect a large number of non users. But...if you think heroin is cool, tooneach is own I guess? I think it's pretty lame...

Xavier Brown
Xavier Brown

Bullshit. One White man is worth at least 100 niggers. If you're gonna go down or go to jail, best go out with a real bang, killing hundreds or even thousands or tens of thousands of nogs, not just 1 or 2.

Kayden Thomas
Kayden Thomas

Some of y'all hating on me but chilling in mommy's basement or bitching for $15 an hour at mcdonalds bc you made shitty choices or have low IQ even though you'll post how you make 6 digits in IT (like 99% of Sup Forums users...supossedly). but hey shit on me.

Brandon Mitchell
Brandon Mitchell

The rights of the individual matter more than "what's good for society".

You can't tell someone that they can't use heroin because they MIGHT become addicted to it.

That's not how Americans think. Americans think the opposite. That people can be trusted with things, because the rights of the individual matter.

That's why people oppose gun control here in America. We don't say, "Oh you might hurt yourself with a gun. Plus it's bad for society. You can't have one."

That's not how it works, shithead. Go fucking live in England or some shit if you hate freedom, you hairy Italian goomba. You probably don't even belong in America.

Charles Roberts
Charles Roberts

nah saw it on pol yesterday and saved it

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

dealers selling fatal heroin
thats called cleansing of degenerates. half of the people here thinks holocaust was good and other half that it didnt happened. go to reddit

Christopher Foster
Christopher Foster

I genuinely like most curry posters and ten cents of pajeet coin will deposited in your shillwallet.

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

The private security industry is calling, my friend, don't dismiss the call.
It pays pretty well in middling positions and VERY well if you train or are qualified for higher tier work like personal security detail, but the huge difference is that you will need to plan your own retirement.

Joseph Johnson
Joseph Johnson

shut the fuck up nigger lover

Austin Collins
Austin Collins

btw...didn't Italians conquer almost all of Europe at some point?

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

If you want to be a druggie theres lots of places you can go in the world

Jacob Robinson
Jacob Robinson

Jesus. The absolute state of things. You are a cop and come to Sup Forums for advice? Seriously?

Jacob Butler
Jacob Butler

Take the LSAT and go to law school

Cameron Collins
Cameron Collins

Work for Blackwater; kill sand niggers and make more money than Elvis

Ethan Torres
Ethan Torres

I'll look into the private security sector. I'm cool with putting more into 401k if I'm making more $. Maybe one of them jobs protecting a ship At sail. Shooting hella pirates and shit.

Kayden Thomas
Kayden Thomas

Officer user radio dispatch has sent you to 123 fake street on arrival you find vehicle with driver door open occupant dead gsw to face and you see a suspect fleeing scene with something in hand what do you radio back to dispatch?

Elijah Jackson
Elijah Jackson

Bonded warehouse or federal building security pays pretty well if you pass the background checks involved.

Thomas Young
Thomas Young

sell drugs and pimp out whores like all the other cops jesus fuck are you some kinda boy scout idealist or something?

Jeremiah Peterson
Jeremiah Peterson

Different jurisdictions run different procedural conduct and radio call codes.

Anthony Gomez
Anthony Gomez

we're not racist you fucking niggerloving kike faggot fuck!

Jaxon Perry
Jaxon Perry

Gadsden btfo by based US shooterman. "Th-this bores me, haha!"

Pathetic.

Gabriel Morris
Gabriel Morris

Don't do it.

It sucks. I'm a private "detective".
I thought it'd be "cool" if I became one after military.
I literally follow around cheating husbands and petty thieves all day long.
I make about the same amount as the average cop a year, and have a lot of free time on my hand, but otherwise, it's shit. I also don't get all the benefits of being a cop.

Now I'm in my 30's and have nothing in my arsenal except military and several years of following whores and chads.

Joseph Brooks
Joseph Brooks

I used to have a neighbour who would be away like 6 months of the year and apparently he was private security for transport ships down in pirate waters, he was ex army. Cool guy, cool job.

Christian Brown
Christian Brown

i suppose "De bende van Nijvel" doesn't ring a bell?
supposedly that gang terrorised our country so the Rijkswacht could do a "coup d'etat" and purge our political enviroment and the filth that was degenerating our country in the 80's .
it failed and alot of people got killed and/or dissapeared for it in the aftermat of Patrick Haemers and some of his gang got put in prison dissapeared or killed.

you could seek out police officers like you and try the same thing or in a more passive way, like beeing ready for when the people need you for when shit hits the fan, the comming race war, civilian war, retake power and clean the swamp, whatever you guys are upto in the usa
if you're into that .

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

Well.. you got the tools and qualifications.
Use them. Pic much related.

Godspeed.

Cameron Morales
Cameron Morales

godspeed m8

Christopher Howard
Christopher Howard

Sicilian

Lincoln Lopez
Lincoln Lopez

about 2000 years ago, the Roman empire

Juan Kelly
Juan Kelly

you know what they say about goldminers..
it's the shopkeepers who are earning the money.

why not a PI school? or be some consultant for tv or movie industry?
military and PI, that's some multy knowledge there
or become some Indiana Jones for a museum of something if your nose is great at sniffing things. Or find yourself some lawyers who could use your skills. or does that only happen in better call saul? lol
you said you have alot of free time, so why not?

Blake Harris
Blake Harris

Get into an office job or training role for a while!

Julian Edwards
Julian Edwards

spend every last dollar on vitamin supplements.
Stay off the big screen tv.
look into electronic devices that increase health / energy.
Buy a new comfy vest / gear.
Supplements instead of beer.
If the kids are acting up then it is time to get tough.

Logan Ortiz
Logan Ortiz

Fuck off Alex

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

Murder is against God.

Brayden Parker
Brayden Parker

If you have a political mind you could go in that direction too!

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

Amother suggestion is (if you haven't already done this) But you could do a audit or budget and see where you can make savings and if you can cut some expenses without drastically making life uncomfortable...then see if you can afford to change jobs.

Carter Price
Carter Price

Holt Shet! this guy is going into Politics. Kek has Spoken Officer!

Ian Hernandez
Ian Hernandez

hug a thug

Then bring it home and have it fuck your wife.

Elijah Young
Elijah Young

Mason Cox
Mason Cox

Sorry to interrupt but.....

Thomas Wright
Thomas Wright

Orcs are 'over-represented' because Elves kill them more, you colossal drooling cunt.

Chase Gonzalez
Chase Gonzalez

FPBP!!

I honestly love the jobs the cops are doing It's truly sad that nigger loving faggot liberals are buying into all this propaganda what we need right about now is a good ole lynching or a civil war.
The US would be better divided into one side Republic the other sissy faggot commy lovers.

Thomas Gray
Thomas Gray

you are a tool of foreign jews, I have no sympathy for you

Isaiah Torres
Isaiah Torres

Politics?

What could I do for Trump, Trump Jr, or Barron in the next 5 terms?

Grayson Nelson
Grayson Nelson

grocery clerk giving job advice to a career individual.

Bahahahahajajah

Oliver Walker
Oliver Walker

Well there is a cultural sea change happening! the political Correctness that's making you job miserable is in its last days so I would be looking for a Trump backed political Policing initiative in your area. Something that fights against in those things you mentioned. Get onto a local Politician who is Pr trump and ask what could be done! you never know.

Samuel Nelson
Samuel Nelson

You have probably seen /pol/s anti Marxist posts and read other critiques of the Left wing Ideological approach. This is what you could implement thru an initiative is a reversal of that rubbish. Spend time weaving the ant left idea into a practical solution to problems in your area.

Jason Robinson
Jason Robinson

Bernouts leave.

Hunter Young
Hunter Young

It's a shill gets schooled by Sup Forums episode.

Owen Howard
Owen Howard

Fuck off, Trayboon.

Dominic Hall
Dominic Hall

Go to /biz/, learn about crypto, buy bitcoin for most of cash and hodl, in 15 years you will be millionaire

Michael Phillips
Michael Phillips

Cops to me are less than nigger and beaner

Levi Lopez
Levi Lopez

Beating nigs with my nightstick always cheers me up.

Aiden Rodriguez
Aiden Rodriguez

in response to this I give a cop the right to beat the fuck outa the like of this guy . I won't say a thing.

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

Something to save your country from turning into Zimbabwe. Start reading about Rhodesia and South Africa, thats a start.

Juan Bailey
Juan Bailey

just ignore the gadsden nigger he probably forgot to change his flag back to blm for this thread

you can tell by his post formatting that he's a buttblasted jigaboo
really only a nigger could unironically suggest to abolish police and destroy prisons I just can't get over that, they LITERALLY want to dismantle civilization, the justice and punishment system of organized political life must be as old as agriculture

Jordan Phillips
Jordan Phillips

You're right It means that you're a child rapist. Off yourself nigger.

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

Citations needed.

Then you guys say that black people have a higher crime rate LOOOOL.
They do, but it's mostly for cultural reasons, and the fact that blacks are more likely to be involved in the illegal drug trade

Which it is, you retarded faggot? Rape, robbery, assault and murder aren't "illegal drug trade" related crimes.

Christian Scott
Christian Scott

Mercenary work

Matthew Carter
Matthew Carter

Redpill us on chads and sluts and their cheating ways.

Andrew Clark
Andrew Clark

Nice halloween costume badge you got there faggot.

also
don't listen to this nigger. you'll lose everything.

Michael Lewis
Michael Lewis

Another usful thing about implementing some changes in your Area of control is that it give you something like a mental hobby to relieve the stress of the day to day drama. It gives you some sort of a plan therefore some sort of control..this then helps pass the time next thing you know 5 years has passed then 10 then your up for retirement!!.

Matthew Gonzalez
Matthew Gonzalez

/thread

Bentley Ward
Bentley Ward

Halloween costume
To be fair, I don't think regular stores will sell something that actually says "police officer" on it. Could probably find one online pretty easily, though.

Wyatt Lewis
Wyatt Lewis

My dad was a cop, rookie in the '60's. He had a ton of stories of back in the day. Once a cop, always a cop.

When the race shit happened the year I was born ('67), he said fuck this, the force went on strike and he left for a lily-white suburb. I am glad he did or I might have grown up without my dad. RIP.

Go get a job somewhere that's mostly white and ride out until your retirement. Best of luck to you.

Tyler Richardson
Tyler Richardson

They are 'over-represented' because cops arrest them more
This argument is non-refutable. As in, a statement of faith. Not based on measurements but on ideology.
You're just being the typical leftoid, see Hjernevask the documentary for a good exposition of this mental disease
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVaTc15plVs

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

Hey brother,

A few career options:

1. If you are going for detective, work on your investigations exam and executive exam. Go commercial intelligence after pushing to detective. By the timeline to full pension, you should be eligible to apply for VICE / STV units by now

2. If commercial is not for you, and it is not for everyone, go FBI or Foreign Officer. Its not much a step up from your standard role and the pay is double in comparables. There is more detecting and less beat work.

3. Its clearly a work/life balance issue from your OP so I'd suggest looking at JD or Law. There is a real demand for Prosecutors / Crown Attorneys who have actually case / evidence handling experience. You likely can get a JD loan & scholarship from your local Union or the law society.

Of the 3 options, because you have family to feed I would go with 2. Your Chief and Cpt. should be supportive of your desire to go Federal. Call your local field office and see if you can buy a local field officer a coffee to learn what the perks are for transitioning. Understand, federal work will mean less "guy time" and a more intense 9 to 5 operating tempo then your traditional beat work, based on badge design assumptions.

Good Luck. Don't do anything dumb.

As for Hug & Thug, all I can say is the old balls told us it was about this bad in the 1970's. By 1976 the socialists were run out of office because the corruption / crime rates were out of control. When the RNC returned to office in the 1980's, being a cop was fun again. If you can stick it out for another 3 years, I suspect (ha) society is going to get fed up with the communists and BLM drama.

Noah Hughes
Noah Hughes

[angry helicopter noises]

Liam Johnson
Liam Johnson

Fingerprint scan can be ran through HQ images such as yours.

Doesn't look like you posted anything that could jeopordize your job, but in todays political environment some cunt of a supervisor could make the argument that officers who browse "muh ebil nazi forum" is not fit for duty.

t. Fellow Euro-LEO

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

Beat me to it m8

Blake Hill
Blake Hill

they know and participate, but they're not the instigators of this countrywide policy
hit higher
the drug trade goes all the way up to deep state and black projects
drugs are directly related to crime, and crime is very necessary to our predatory-finance economy
you increase the drugs slider and it directly increases the crime one
while making money of the drug trade, you also get some from the effects of an increased crime rate
if you wanna get rid of this you need to hit the Fed, nothing lower
it's all about funny money
which is why OP should think twice before committing for 15 more years in the hope of getting a (funny money) pension
this isnt the 30 glorious years anymore, 15 years from now america may have been beaten down to an unrecognizable state, see pic

Carter James
Carter James

Thank you for your service, cop user

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

Stop killing black people you fucking pig

David Hall
David Hall

Cop threads really bring out the antifa and shareblue people, don't they? They just can't help themselves, like dogs eating shit.. Makes it obvious how infested this board is.

Jose Sanchez
Jose Sanchez

The rights of the individual is tearing western society apart.

Luis Butler
Luis Butler

if the cops decided to do their job starting tomorrow.
what part of public servant dont you understand?
cops do what they're told
cant believe i have to remind morons of this

Adam Taylor
Adam Taylor

Chase a desk (like in the movies! desk cop!) and learn to deal with boredom like an y other office drone, except with a nice pension that doesn't exist in almost all other industries and careers.

Nolan Wilson
Nolan Wilson

promise me next time you pull someone over for speeding, ask him if getting caught was part of his plan.

more cops need to banepost on the job

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

Surely you realize that some people actually exist as career criminals, and are thus good at not being caught by the police. Sure it'll probably happen eventually, but that's pretty ludicrous to think that the police have tabs on all criminals in existence, and even moreso that they just bide their time in arresting them to pad stats.

Levi Hill
Levi Hill

seriously believing america is more corrupt than the philippines
on top of being riceniggers they also have a strong muslim population

According to the 2016 results of Corruption Perception Index of Transparency International, Philippines ranks 101th place out of 176 countries. This is better than the Philippines' 129th out of 178,ranking in 2011 with a 2.6 CPI, in Transparency International's list.

dude i have respect for cops, whatever the State pushes them to do
only if you would arrest innocent fellow citizens for a corrupt tyrannical government would you become the enemy
every conspi-nut knows that much of our freedom depends on LEO and military siding with their own people in case government turns all wrong, and the cunts in power know that too
as difficult as being part of a body run by politicunts is, as corrupt as it may become at times, you're still expected to side with your own people when things go south and that's why hitler isnt in power, or stalin
also you're american so depending on your department you're mostly good aligned, you basically deal with the trash of society for little thanks and edgy 12 yo anons should get a clue
it's easy to hate cops until you need them then you're suddenly like "oh my angels!"

Camden King
Camden King

Any federal law not amended to the constitution is unconstitutional. Therefore any drug law must be enacted and enforced by the States.

AMENDMENT 10

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Jeremiah Ramirez
Jeremiah Ramirez

step one

go to nearest nigger infested shithole

step two

open fire and start the rrace war with as many dead nogs as possible.

Cooper Jenkins
Cooper Jenkins

expanding on this, you're not one of the UK cops whom are colluding with muslim rape gangs and pretending that doing the fag police is their greatest mission

Carson Baker
Carson Baker

hug a thug
many keks

Brody Howard
Brody Howard

black people dont commit more crime
Next sentence
the only reason black people commit more crime is...
Everytime

Charles Scott
Charles Scott

Then you guys say that black people have a higher crime rate
we just report FBI stats user
https://vgy.me/5qAAtb.png
you wanna argue with observations and measurements, go ahead leftoid
facts dont care about your feelings

Christopher Nelson
Christopher Nelson

dude the corruption runs deep
freemasonry, mafia, the works
i'd rather advise copanon to stay in a safe middleground, not to be the nail that sticks out
or the cornered dorner

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

/thread

Juan Flores
Juan Flores

be a bounty hunter ? pew pew pew

Camden Phillips
Camden Phillips

Thisbigfuckingtime

Eli Martin
Eli Martin

Meme rifles where you can't even establish a proper cheek weld.

Why can't Austrians into guns?

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

how hard is it to become a cop in the USA ,can a foreigner after moving in USA legally even become a cop ??

Easton Long
Easton Long

Cops are useless ticket issuing faggots. I laugh when cops die...

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

What are they expecting a civil war and a genocide? 54 million people?

Nicholas Martin
Nicholas Martin

Those Crown Vics were dinosaurs but they refused to die. They were essentially pickup trucks that look like passenger cars. Big shoes to fill.

Dodge Chargers are hit and miss on quality control. Electrics are bullshit from an upfitter perspective. Price point works out though.

Ford completely fumbled the ball there, but they'll find out how to get unibody cars optimized for cop duty. Turns out mommy-mobile Tauruses and Explorers don't handle getting thrashed and trashed by cops well.

Sorta wish the Caprices did better, but service issues make that a no-go. Aussies pulled off big displacement V8 sedans when America all but abandoned them.

Caleb Diaz
Caleb Diaz

t. nigrone the noggest

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

And i Laugh when shit-skins like you get raped

Michael King
Michael King

only about 15 years from receiving full pension
How certain are you that your pension fund will be solvent in 15 years? Many will not be.

Angel Rogers
Angel Rogers

And niggers/shitskins do most of the crime in the west.

Lincoln Gray
Lincoln Gray

dealers selling fatal heroin to kid's moms
The only evil I see here is unfit women reproducing

Daniel Young
Daniel Young

Neck yourself you spineless cuck.

John Myers
John Myers

Do you have any spic stories?
I've seen so many Colin Flahrety videos as to why blacks are more than dangerous

Grayson Allen
Grayson Allen

T. Jew Worshiping Christ-Faggot.

Colton Howard
Colton Howard

Bro, wash your fucking hands. And what the NSA fag said.

t.cop

Joseph Hernandez
Joseph Hernandez

Killing subhumans is not murder.

Christopher Richardson
Christopher Richardson

Must be US Citizen

Benjamin Rivera
Benjamin Rivera

As long as you don’t come to my house and take my guns I don’t have a problem with police officers but if that day should ever come I’m blowing your fucking brains out. Now that I got that off my chest I think you could do anything you put your mind to. In all honesty I know it sound cliché but it’s the truth.

Carson Wright
Carson Wright

Freaking negative Red Cross know math

Carter Thomas
Carter Thomas

I love this about my people. It's like hating moolies is written in our Genoa sequence or something.

Kevin Phillips
Kevin Phillips

Can you move to a different division of law enforcement? Like Game & Wildlife? Or a buddy of mine quit (after state police) doing that and became an insurance fraud claim investigator. I don't know what he makes, but he is happier.

Liam Harris
Liam Harris

Dude you need to network through several family attorneys for work if you're not making more than a cop.

Hunter Garcia
Hunter Garcia

Their test is so low that their government are self proclaimed femminists.

Sweden the whitest country on earth will be the eternal shit stain on the white race no matter if they turn it around or not. You have no authority to judge you mongrell.

Julian King
Julian King

Which is why Italians still in Italy are also racist right? You are a colossal faggot. Italians created fascism. Italians ran Rome. We are whiter than you wish you could be in fact you adopt everything about us that is white. The fact is we are European and we may as well be white here in America. But the binary caste system doesn't really apply to us and we don't really give a fuck either. We don't run around saying we're White we just say we don't like blacks which makes you think we're saying were white.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page