John Phillips

Why are you people so butthurt everytime please care to explain

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

We’re pissed.

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

what do you even stand for?

To move any further to the left and claim it would be better is little more than a joke at this point.

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

Why do you have such low expectations for Blacks and Hispanics. I feel the sub-thoughts of many are the same.
We both think that blacks cant survive by them selves.
The difference is we don't worship weakness and what them removed to make the country stronger.
Where as you want to bankrupt the country to fruitlessly try save them, weakening the country and making yourself politically strong.
Thoughts?

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

no

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

Be Democrat on pol
Think you're special and interesting
Start an ama thread
No one cares
The only legit question is an incoherent sentence from a Pajeet

Slide thread is a slide thread.

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

How does it feel knowing that i own your idol of worship?

Carson Hill
Carson Hill

Why do you hate America?

Xavier Stewart
Xavier Stewart

Nobody cares.

Jacob Gray
Jacob Gray

Does Ft. Worth ever cross your mind?

Sebastian White
Sebastian White

do you feel better or worse after raping minors in their bumbum?

Jaxon Sanders
Jaxon Sanders

How? How are you beholden to a party that has cheated you and literally TOLD you your primary is theirs to decide? How could you not be in the "well, it's bad, but at least it's not x" camp, if you swing even remotely left?

I fucking HATE most "right wing" tools these days, but the left has pushed any viable debate and political discussion off the table in favor of antifa, obvious intellectual dishonesty, and devolved into a cacophony of dissidents that seem to be beholden to the whims of extremist wealthy people that seem to dictate policy through violence and murder. The right does this too, but you're going to have to make a helluva case to justify taking money from people like Soros. Guy is pure fucking evil.

Connor King
Connor King

LGBTQIA+ rights
reproductive rights
gun control
climate protections
universal healthcare
open borders
amnesty
economic fairness
diplomacy
voting rights
criminal justice reform
affirmative action
affordable education
legalized marijuana

Jace Taylor
Jace Taylor

When will you go back to hating niggers?

Blake Collins
Blake Collins

never

Black Lives Matter

Blake Wilson
Blake Wilson

muh rigged primary

I voted for Hillary in the primary and the general.

Julian Clark
Julian Clark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0c1Bph1jrQ

Noah Cook
Noah Cook

I don’t. Trump and his voters do.

Hudson Howard
Hudson Howard

Why live?

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

It's a damn shame that black lives don't matter to other blacks if homicide statistics are anything to go by

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

Just a pretty pendant. Hillary has always had a good fashion sense.

Elijah Robinson
Elijah Robinson

What does Tyrone's cum taste like when you lick your wife's pussy clean?

Jose Wilson
Jose Wilson

wants to kill human life
supports gun control
believes in special treatment of minorities
doesn't give a shit if legal gun owners a minority areas where much gun control is passed

This is why only people on welfare vote for you, if the cuckservatives actually got off their asses and started to roll back social programs and repealed the amendment allowing for common people to vote for senators, the Democrat party would cease to exist as all the pests on welfare would leave in a hurry and you would never get the necessary votes for congressmen to elect democrat senators.

Benjamin Sanchez
Benjamin Sanchez

Sorry but no

Fake news is FoxNews, Breitbart, Drudge, InfoWars, Rebel Media, and of course the president himself.

William Jackson
William Jackson

Do you understand why republicans were so upset over Obama now? Or rather, can you at least empathize that they had similar feelings of anger? Or are you gonna do the whole "lol nah it's cause he's black" dissonance.
Also, why does evolution stop at groups displaying different cognitive behaviors over generations? How do you feel about black on black violence and murders? How does it feel to have every dem state currently underwater with the exception being the one state microsoft and starbucks are in trying to keep alive?

Nobody, nobody anywhere really shares your feelings, it's mostly anti-white bigotry. I say this as a person of color.

Tyler Carter
Tyler Carter

Blacks probably counted a lot of your votes, I'd drop the dead meme known as the "Russia conspiracy" and start with your diversity hire vote counters.

Luis Taylor
Luis Taylor

I don’t have low expectations of them. I want their families to stop being broken up by illegal mass deportations and mass incarceration.

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

I just gave you a shittest to see how you would discern irrefutable evidence when confronted by it and you failed.

Im not going to show any of you Democrats anymore mercy. You just nailed in the last nail for your cause.

Christopher Fisher
Christopher Fisher

Trump and his voters hate America
wants to ban firearms and supports civil rights the founders never intended to be apart of our constitution
supports black lives matters, which literally wants an ethno-state
You aren't fooling anyone faggot.

Ryan White
Ryan White

would you end the wars if you had the choice?

Liam Cox
Liam Cox

We hate Trump because he is racist. You hated Obama because you are racist. I don’t sympathize even though my hatred for Trump does rival that of the right’s for Obama.

Only racists bring up black on black violence in my experience. Also Dem states are doing well. Red states have higher rates of poverty.

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

gun control
climate protections
universal healthcare
open borders
amnesty
etc.
Nothing Useful

Lol
Such a waste.

You've offered zero evidence, please kill thyself to pleasure kek's rich frog salty balls.

You mean racist grandma?

Everything you know is a lie.

How about giving a shit beyond the election cycle.

Isaac Taylor
Isaac Taylor

yes

Joseph Hall
Joseph Hall

lmfao "everything is fake news, except the news outlets that take interviews out of context and can't even come close to predicting election results." Kill yourself.

Joshua James
Joshua James

says mass incarceration breaks up famlies
most blacks with families are arrested for domestic violence

Oliver Martinez
Oliver Martinez

Have you not lost faith in the Democratic party yet, and seen the devastation their policies cause to the areas they control?

Don't get me wrong, I respect you guys and your ideals, but I just feel like the Libertarian way is a more practical way to go about things. Just what my life experience has told me.

How about I not vote for Trump next go around, and yall not pick a candidate that has enough dirt on her to cover the city I live in, and we both vote Libertarian/Independent?

Gabriel Gray
Gabriel Gray

Literally everything you post isn't an argument you stupid nigger. Please get off /our board/ nigger faggot.

Luke Rivera
Luke Rivera

why do you hate white people and yourself

Nicholas Reed
Nicholas Reed

Trump and the GOP are literally trying to take away my rights as a trans woman. I have a legitimate reason to both hate and fear them. Obama never targeted marginalized groups of people like that.

Samuel Walker
Samuel Walker

good man. you like tulsi gabbard for 2020?

Jose Parker
Jose Parker

They voted for Trump

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

Fuck off

Levi Flores
Levi Flores

not my first choice but i’d vote for her

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

How will the dems fair in the midterms next year? Are you confident?

Ayden Evans
Ayden Evans

How are your rights being taken away? You can sue businesses now in California if they use the wrong signage for restrooms. If this happened to me as a business owner, I would literally Paddock at a Bono concert.

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

universal healthcare
open borders
thinks you can have both of these
how does it feel that all your party is linked to pedos

Mason Russell
Mason Russell

I am growing more confident each day. I think we will do well. Maybe even flip the house. I think we have a real shot to take down Cruz here in Texas. We could beat Roy Moore too. Arizona and Nevada will go blue.

Connor Clark
Connor Clark

I don’t live in based California. I can now be discriminated against in the workplace thanks to Jeff Sessions.

Henry Lopez
Henry Lopez

no worse than Trump, O’Reilly, or Ailes

Henry Sanchez
Henry Sanchez

I think Nevada will flip to a blue senate seat and i think the GOP will lose some seats in CA but i can't see how the Dems will flip the house without winning some rural districts.

Do the dems have any plans for winning over rural voters?

Gabriel Morales
Gabriel Morales

Kill yourself fifth column faggot.

Dylan Ward
Dylan Ward

If you only had two choices whom would you vote for president in 2020; A black nigger from Central Africa with a male first lady or an autistic, near death ill old white woman who could be dead in 3 years?

Juan Garcia
Juan Garcia

your political affilitation and citizen are immaterial
the physical representation of your ancestors is all that matter
we are alive during the apex of human growth on a planet with to few resources
time being the most precious
say goodbye to your blind old self and open your mortal eyes to that which is immortal
european global hegemony

Owen Bennett
Owen Bennett

the devastation their policies cause to the areas they control
I'm really curious where this idea and the whole "make America great again" thing comes from. Life was pretty fucking good under Obama and Bill Clinton. What sort of "devastation" do you think Democratic policies are causing?

Ryan Brown
Ryan Brown

Good, America is founded on the Idea of free association.
Trannie having a job
This probably isn't true, as most of you are violent schizophrenics who shouldn't be trusted to make their own decisions.
DIS IS NAT TRUE YOU LITERAL HITLER
Next to where I live there are 3 homeless trannies who fit this very description and the Democrat party has made it impossible to institutionalize our homeless population. Your party is actively harming transsexuals by wanting to incarcerate those who misgender them in state run care facilities.

Carson Thompson
Carson Thompson

Trump's anti-war talk on the campaign was promising. I'm not surprised he's betrayed the base on the wars, but I am a little sad.

I'd like to see a democrat with a good foreign policy embarrass him in 2020. but they'll probably nominate another warmonger and trump will coast to another term.

Noah Morales
Noah Morales

HAHAHAHA
Woman
You mean (see image)

Liam Sullivan
Liam Sullivan

Not after they start requiring ID to vote like they do here

Christopher Gomez
Christopher Gomez

Well I can’t speak for actual politicians but here are some of my plans as a rural retard myself

universal healthcare (poor people out here need it badly)
high speed affordable internet
high speed rail to connect them with urban areas
don’t emphasize social and cultural issues
don’t go after muh guns
don’t say stuff like “we’re going to put lots of coal miners out of work” but do talk about clean energy jobs
talk about education
bring in tech companies
attack Trump on unpopular policies and behavior but don’t just be anti-Trump
talk about automation stealing manufacturing jobs and low wage jobs
don’t shy away from religion

Gabriel Lewis
Gabriel Lewis

triggered

Colton Davis
Colton Davis

voter fraud is a myth

Gabriel Reed
Gabriel Reed

Also promise to take care of our veterans. Run candidates with a military background if possible. Pledge to bring home troops from Afghanistan. Speak out against preemptive and unilateral military action against Syria, Iran, North Korea, and Venezuela but don’t appear soft on defense.

Jason Jones
Jason Jones

wrek't

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

not cool

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

any year
believing Trump

Josiah Gray
Josiah Gray

if it's a myth, then there's no reason not to introduce it, as it won't make a difference

Jordan Collins
Jordan Collins

I’d vote for either one if I supported their policies. Hillary was not near death though and she does not have autism. Obama was born in Hawaii and Michelle is a cis woman.

Luke Flores
Luke Flores

The reason not to introduce it is that it is unconstitutional and racist.

Tyler White
Tyler White

you're gonna love this one, then

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairness_Doctrine

Adam Sanders
Adam Sanders

You'll love Voter ID, then

Liam Robinson
Liam Robinson

How would you even know when your corporate masters don't allow for it to be looked into? Why are Democrats more cultish than fucking Jehovah'a Witnesses?

Connor Miller
Connor Miller

Just look at it as an inconvenient thing that you're getting whether you like it or not that will keep the Democrats out of power forever

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

What is racist about voter ID? Do you seriously think that the only reason you're able to visit a DMV is because you're white?

Nolan Brown
Nolan Brown

You're god damn right you should fear them

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

Why do you suck nigger dick?

Jackson Cruz
Jackson Cruz

The next ten women to run for president will be less corrupt and more likable. A first lady running, while the sitting president wiretaps the challenger is the most Banana Republic thing America has ever experienced.

James Green
James Green

ps

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

He didn’t wiretap him. Manafort was picked up on surveillance of Russians because he was dirty. A president appointing his daughter and son-in-law to official positions in the White House is the most banana republic thing America has ever experienced. The Comey firing was the most banana republic thing America has ever experienced.

Brayden Reed
Brayden Reed

Didn't wiretap him
Government admits FISA warrants were issued to bug Trump hotel
You seem to have this habit of lying in every one of your posts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Deg7VrpHbM

Hunter Anderson
Hunter Anderson

Except it wasn't just Manafort that was tapped, all of Trump tower was tapped. Also, care to explain why Manafort was unmasked, despite the no reason for it to be done?

Dominic Jenkins
Dominic Jenkins

Dey bugged Manafort, which is somehow different and they didn't collect any information on trump
Nigger please...

Aiden Barnes
Aiden Barnes

Watch me destroy your entire party step by step.

Automation taking jobs
If we didn't import ass loads of people automation would only be a good thing to help offset slower population growth.

Immigration is necessary for the economy
See above, and its important to note that living beings are the biggest creators of greenhouse gases, which means people need to stop having kids by your own agenda.

Clean Energy
Hows Germany's carbon footprint after switching to solar and wind? Oh that's right HIGHER, because you guessed it shitskins!

Education
Ever since the Federal education department was created schools have been getting worse with time with people learning less valuable skills.

Universal Healthcare
California recently had the option to turn itself into a single payer system. (A state as big as many other countries, if not bigger in a lot of cases) It did not because it could not afford to, and it is one of the wealthier states. So if can't work there how in the hell is it supposed to work elsewhere. All those other countries with it are starting to feel the burden of such systems and will soon run out of money to pay for them.

Don't shy away from Religion
But by all means keep importing Muslim refugees who don't want to be a part of America. as seen in every other country they go into, they just create parallel societies and don't assimilate.

high speed affordable internet
Seriously we already have that you moron, I've lived in quite a few states and cable internet is normally around 60 bucks a month, which is really affordable.

High Speed Rail
That might be feasible in smaller countries, but the U.S. is a much larger scale, it's just not feasible.

You're a tranny
I just wasted a lot of my time, make it worthwhile and become a statistic like the rest of your kind. (the mentally ill)

Ryder Ward
Ryder Ward

Trump tower wasn’t tapped. That was fake news put out by our so called president.

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

"He didn't wiretap him dere, just over here." what fucking difference does it make you dumb bitch?

Kayden Ortiz
Kayden Ortiz

What exactly are you pissed about? Is it only about Hillary not winning or is there more?

Ian Anderson
Ian Anderson

It's a states rights issue faggot.

Daniel Miller
Daniel Miller

He’s not a law maker dick cunt. Also, you’re just listing random shit to make it seem like you have an issue with Trump. “Economic fairness” joke. Democrats don’t even have a platform and if they do, it’s the same shit as trump but without things that hurts dems feeling

Bentley Jackson
Bentley Jackson

He was tricked by a cult into lopping his own dick off. His anger is caused by cognitive dissonance and Stockholm Syndrome.

Kayden Green
Kayden Green

Agreed.

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

What's with the push for gun control now that Hitler is in the office?

Jonathan Hernandez
Jonathan Hernandez

If video games are the cause of Violence, what games was Hitler playing?

Hunter Rivera
Hunter Rivera

Im rubber you're glure- the post
Not really helping your optics.

Julian Perry
Julian Perry

Why do you act as superior moral god when it comes to minorities? Can't they fight for themselves? Why do you feel the need to carry them? Pretty patronizing desu

Nicholas Brown
Nicholas Brown

You do know that there is no character limit here, right? Some elaboration wont harm anybody.

Oliver Baker
Oliver Baker

Well, since the main talking point has been how the wealth gap has ruined the social fabric of the US, there must be SOME truth that the last couple of admins must have fucked up.

Jaxson Powell
Jaxson Powell

/thread case closed, thats all she wrote.

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

No reason not to have it then ;)

Jeremiah Miller
Jeremiah Miller

i take great love in charging people more than usual when I find out they are fucking liberal scum... that driveway needed paving, i just tacked on another 750 bucks in cost over runs.

that landscaping job to make your liberal hell hole prettier just cost you an extra 1500.

I bet I made just this year alone an extra 50K in overcharging liberal scum.

Asher Diaz
Asher Diaz

Hillary was not near death though and she does not have autism
She yelled at a cartoon frog! If anything she's just too silly, to be taken seriously. Not presidential in the least. Watch how the shemale takes the bait every time.

Asher Taylor
Asher Taylor

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Why are you fine with your party being funded by rapist Hollywood kikes?

Gabriel Gutierrez
Gabriel Gutierrez

They've failed to fix it, sure. But they didn't cause the problem. It's been a problem since the early 80s. So thanks... Reagan?

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

A higher percentage of people believe in bigfoot than trust James Comey. The woman you voted for would have fired him on her first day in office.

Oh but if we kept him in office longer than J Edgar Hoover (different position, I know) then we would have gotten to the bottom of 2 scoops of russian vanilla.

Nolan Moore
Nolan Moore

Why do niggers ruin everything?

Christopher Clark
Christopher Clark

Bahahahahah trans women.... kill yourself. Your mother shit you out with a pussy to recieve cum and make babies. Thats your job. I dont fucking care what that little voice inside your head has been saying. Your environment created that monster in your head thanks to liberal college education and a trashbag of a father figure or lack their of. Fix yourself go listen to some eckhart tolle and keep your estrogen levels up. In the mean time fuck off.

Ryan Brooks
Ryan Brooks

Did all you dems forget that jfk made his brother attorney general? That trump/ivanka thing doesnt mean anything after that.

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

How many little boys have you and your masters anally obliterated so far?

Gavin Hernandez
Gavin Hernandez

LGBTQIA

bait

Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams

Michelle?!

Oliver Ward
Oliver Ward

Hey don’t get me wrong. I HATE Comey. It’s his fault Trump was elected in the first place. But firing him for investigating him was totally illegally.

Christopher Gomez
Christopher Gomez

I mean look who your president is.

Nathan Morgan
Nathan Morgan

I said ""couple of admins" because I had a feeling that the problems went back as far as th 80s.

Leo Carter
Leo Carter

Yes I am pissed Hillary is not president right now but there is so so much more.

Hudson Morris
Hudson Morris

So...tyranny, basically.

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

doesn't know the FBI director serves at the pleasure of the president.

Ayden Brooks
Ayden Brooks

What site do you think you are on faggot? This is not /r/T_D

Owen Carter
Owen Carter

Why are you a democrat?

Hudson Lewis
Hudson Lewis

Look who's not yours.

Jaxon Carter
Jaxon Carter

Fucking faggot, if you want a different perspective, how about actually listening to and trying to learn about what people here are telling you instead of blindly refuting everything with your spoon fed MSM bullshit

Robert Smith
Robert Smith

Such as? You've had hours to elaborate, but it looks more like you're just a delusional, brainwashed, emotional idiot.

Asher Watson
Asher Watson

Seriously why are you a democrat? For what reason have you decided to align with them and label yourself as one?

Luis Moore
Luis Moore

Why can't your party respect free and fair elections? Why do you cry like faggots every time you lose? Why did your party cover up the murder of Mary Jo Kopechne? Why are you so idiotic you can't understand that the popular vote is a horrible way to run an election? Why are you completely unable to look around the country and see how your party's policies have absolutely failed in every possible way? Why do you use minorities as your personal pets?

Adrian Hall
Adrian Hall

What is your favourite 2hu?

Alexander Ward
Alexander Ward

The definition of white supremacy is the belief that the white race is superior to all others.

Give a specific action taken by Donald Trump that proves he is a white supremacist.

Blake Parker
Blake Parker

"Racist"
You do know that word has no more power because idiots like you kept fucking abusing it to silence dissenters.

Brody Kelly
Brody Kelly

And I got fucking Yuuka "Genocide is just a game" Kazami. Rather fitting for this board

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

There are currently 19000 federal personnel working in Puerto Rico. Why the FUCK isnt this enough?!? Where does it end? Why don't you ever fucking ask what is Puerto Rico doing to help themselves? Why do you expect the government to be a many state that does EVERYTHING for EVERYONE? Why is the ZERO personal responsibility?

Julian Wright
Julian Wright

Why don't democrats believe in personal responsibility?

Why don't democrats believe in personal responsibility? Why don't democrats believe in personal responsibility? Why don't democrats believe in personal responsibility?
Why don't democrats believe in personal responsibility?

Justin Myers
Justin Myers

I don't think you understand what "rights" or "fairness" means
But honestly marijuana does need more legalization

Wyatt Morales
Wyatt Morales

Californian (or some other shithole blue state resident) logic

Your vote means nothing

Charles Morgan
Charles Morgan

This, a million times.

Justin Torres
Justin Torres

You make a lot of opinionated statements, and provide no arguments.

Isaiah Perry
Isaiah Perry

When shitty people are pissed you know you're doing well.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page