Jordan Anderson
Jordan Anderson

Give me back my foreskin you perverted bastard

Ryan Morris
Ryan Morris

semites = sodomites

Thomas Garcia
Thomas Garcia

why do you need a foreskin? it has been proven as a factor for diseases. the judaism has answers for everything. ask a rabbi

Jace Sanchez
Jace Sanchez

Cause you are unathletic and weak

Levi Richardson
Levi Richardson

really? have you visited crete, rhodes, santorini etc recently? you people are not less jews than us culturally speaking. so bitch please. we are almost the same

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

lmao
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodes_blood_libel

Josiah Anderson
Josiah Anderson

it has nothing to do nowdays

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

that's a semitic pipe dream if ever i heard one. you wish you were greek.

Luis Long
Luis Long

i wish my testicle would blow up instead, at least my roots are from central europe so i have nothing to do with the disgusting middle east culture, greek he says... kek.

Jaxson Nelson
Jaxson Nelson

nowadays we still hate kikes and mudslimes, you're filthy subhumans who evolved from swines.

HELLENIC MASTER RACE

Andrew Bailey
Andrew Bailey

israrl and greece are the same shithole dude

Parker Robinson
Parker Robinson

we are the chosen people
Most kikes really believe this, they also believe Israel was land given to them by God...and here I was thinking ISIS was a crazy group.

Most jews are literally worse than Hitler. You should gas yourself.

Kayden Davis
Kayden Davis

no it's because you fuckers couldn't do a cross at ellis island you had to do a fucking circle

Jordan Lee
Jordan Lee

go eat suflaki you contaminated bastard

Hunter Nguyen
Hunter Nguyen

GET FUKT

SMYRNA NEVAR FORGET

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

haha actually believing this shit, fucking hell

what part of the synagogue of satan do you not understand?

Grayson Wilson
Grayson Wilson

YOU CANT HAVE MY FORESKINNNNN!!!

Liam Price
Liam Price

your people gave their country to the muslims, enjoy smoking weed with morrocans and somalians in vondelpark.

David Kelly
David Kelly

This, Circle was translated to Kikel. It was a derogatory term like how people called Irish; Micks, and Italians; WOPs.

David Ward
David Ward

kikes have always been shifty fuckers happy to fuck over others for material gain. Literally the reason why God doesn't talk to us anymore.

Anthony Ross
Anthony Ross

Lol sure ask a rabbi. They invented that shit because they wanted to suck baby dick.

James Ward
James Ward

09/05/45 bitch
you weakers fuck

Lincoln Perry
Lincoln Perry

LARVAL JEW

Ayden Torres
Ayden Torres

Just putting this out there.

Mason Ross
Mason Ross

you can't talk like that over a rabbi, your body will be burned in hell. please, you cross the line here

Asher Foster
Asher Foster

It's because we hate you giant cockroaches with every fiber of our being, so we will use every pejorative term possible.

And before you start kvetching in your typically kike-like manner, yes you fucking rats didu somthin

Dylan Ramirez
Dylan Ramirez

Jews called themselves kikes because they didnt want to be seen as just white.

Carter Green
Carter Green

YOUR TIME WILL COME, FOOLISH SODOMITE

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

lol

Ayden Hall
Ayden Hall

in answer to you OP, i like to say kike because it is sharp and biting, i like to say yid because it sounds disgusting and foreign.

The only insult i like to call you more than kike is to call you a jew.

Gavin Gray
Gavin Gray

there's nothing you can do with your ideology outside Sup Forums so enjoy that. #JewsPower

Ryder Brooks
Ryder Brooks

If you were a real kike you would know why we called you kike you larping kike.

Camden Adams
Camden Adams

and what about the "sheeny" thing? any explanation?

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

i thought isis is a crazy group
netherland

Nice taqqiya attempt muhammed

Jaxson Watson
Jaxson Watson

He's not wrong

Jayden Hall
Jayden Hall

what happened in smyrna I have to know

Zachary Robinson
Zachary Robinson

dankeschöne

Ethan Perry
Ethan Perry

KEBABS AND KIKES HAPPENED.

GREEK AND ARMENIAN QUARTERS OF THE CITY WERE BURNED

Matthew Morris
Matthew Morris

i don't know what the sheeny thing is

Nolan Miller
Nolan Miller

Ananı siksın türkler

Adam Lewis
Adam Lewis

No, because of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5p2zt0ne_4

Hunter Hill
Hunter Hill

You're so desperate house esau for someone to tell you that you are still chosen but the word of god carries testimony of yourself and you were abandoned but trick others into thinking you aren't.
Like you went and followed satan see your flag for the elucidation of those who know. Jacob replaced you, like your sinister brother the arab ishmaelites.. who hate your guts and want to kill you, neither of you are the real deal. You are covenants of flesh sustained only by doctrine of your own (it's funny because circumcision was punishment towards jews and not a blessing, it cuts off all revelant nerve endings and makes you less likely to enjoy procreation and sexual rituals for tammuz. And now they take it as a blessing instead of being continuous reprobates till the point where god got tired of your shit.

You WERE CHOSEN, and you could've been great, but actions have consequences. You sit like a man in a high castle, in israel your ethnostate built and paid for by white people.. god knows we could have put that kind of thing somewhere else, you know you "rule" us unjustly by your control of banking system and the most extreme nepotism known to mankind whilst telling whites not to love themselves in their own nations and "put that white man aside, this shit needs more brown and black so white person sell your own down the river", what a sham. Why do i call it a sham because you know it is. You know well that mass immigration would destroy an ethnostate of jews. So you won't allow it. I don't blame you for that it's common sense. But white nations, they should accept it all though. Doesn't take a genius to figure out your plan mr. shekel. We give to you a pure jew ethnostate, but it's not enough you have to try to wreck ours too.

Dominic Morris
Dominic Morris

when Sup Forums is so butthurt over jews for a pretty unrelated reason to most of the jews (you're complaining about the elite, not your everyday jew) that they swallow the bait with an open mouth and seek more.

Carson Reed
Carson Reed

Because your mother deserves brain cancer.

Chase Gonzalez
Chase Gonzalez

orospu cocogu canavar.

Elijah Robinson
Elijah Robinson

People despise jews because they parasitize the culture through banking and promote uncontrolled mass immigration. Basically you can't control yourselves. It's in your nature to be evil, hence the resentment.

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

Do you think I have to hate you to not particularly want to give you 6 billion in cash and weapons every year?
Maybe if we had a normal, equitable relationship, things would be more comfortable.
I dislike being taken advantage of, without regard to any feelings I may have about the persons involved.

Thomas Jones
Thomas Jones

KIKES AND MUDSLIMES ARE SECRETLY COLLUDING, DON'T BE FOOLED/SHILLED

Juan Sullivan
Juan Sullivan

no they werent , if i recall correctly you guys burned them before retreating.

We loved the heritage of our city and we have tried it to defend it at the very least.

Why do you even know turkish swear words schlomo.

Asher Rivera
Asher Rivera

greece

Non country, turkish rape babies

Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson

i see you posted the way you people take you shit in chile. fucking cockroaches niggers.

Chase Russell
Chase Russell

lol, more and more ppl everyday hate get redpilled on kiks
we're reopening auschwitz for holocaust 2.0

Lucas Wilson
Lucas Wilson

I don't call you jews. I call you khazars because you obviously larp as sandniggers when it's clear that you aren't sand niggers.

Dominic Williams
Dominic Williams

In israel it is mandatory in school to learn turkish swear words to know your enemy, mehmet

Jaxson Morris
Jaxson Morris

I'M GOING TO BUTCHER EVERY TURK

Justin Nguyen
Justin Nguyen

When the Germans supposedly tried to genocide you, white people stopped them. When you rats cried and whined that you had no home, white people gave you your own nation. When you wanted weapons and technology, white people gave it to you.

Now, when your people have revealed themselves to be the scorpion riding on our backs, you do nothing. You seriously sit there and ask yourself, 'why do these white goys hate me so?' Well, it's because it's pretty fucking obvious that you goddam kikes want to genocide our people. And you do nothing to stop it despite all that we have done for you.

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

mehmet is a turkish name
okay

are you a chink m8

Logan Howard
Logan Howard

GAS EVERYTHING EAST OF GREECE

Landon Anderson
Landon Anderson

how many 'everyday jews' have a deep hatred for Christianity and the civilisation/people that it is synonymous with?

In jewish schools do they not teach 'OY VEY! how many times did does evil europeans kick us out of their nation' we were aways the victim and never did anything to provoke them.

whilst its not all jews, alot of them are taught to hae a hatred of europe and as a result this is the mindset of the everyday jew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HvqkKU2bNk

Connor Cooper
Connor Cooper

nah, that's because we're the smartest and own all the banks and communications in the world. you just want our money

Jason Green
Jason Green

LOL says the turk, you are asiatic insect people

REMOVE KEBAB GB2 CHINA

Tyler Reed
Tyler Reed

Enver, yıldız, düsman, ugür, yemek

I know your people

Thomas Watson
Thomas Watson

Hurr I hate x lemme post dead animals

Fuck yourself, you're genetically closest to Turks anyway.

Chase Reyes
Chase Reyes

You gave up being the chosen people when you ran from God, nuff said.

Evan Wilson
Evan Wilson

i agree with him. turks are filthy instects.
köksal baba

Alexander Nguyen
Alexander Nguyen

You khazars are related to turks though. Khazars are a turkic tribe.

Austin Anderson
Austin Anderson

BTFO GOODGOY

Jayden Turner
Jayden Turner

Lol i want mine back too bro

Ethan Torres
Ethan Torres

own all the banks and communications in the world.

This is what kikes actually believe

Eli Young
Eli Young

Why are all the desert roamers so filthy?

David Miller
David Miller

Oy Schlomo can you fucking stop with this trash-tier larping?

You seem to miss my point. On one side you have the jewish elite which pushes for the things you hate jews for, while on the other side you have a good portion of jews (I won't say majority because that's an over-statement, Morrocans are fucking trash yet jewish so idk) that don't have anything to do with it and would gladly throw Judaism out the window and convert to Christianity (such as myself) because the jewish religion is flawed, trash and known with all those shady things and disgusting doings that I have nothing to do with.

Read reply above, also for your unique points:
In jewish schools do they not teach 'OY VEY! how many times did does evil europeans kick us out of their nation' we were aways the victim and never did anything to provoke them.

Our education system is fueled and controlled by the jewish elite and their driven politicians. I couldn't even come to school when they "taught" about the holocaust and antisemitism because I was way too mad about the way they portray it, sadly - the same way you put it.

whilst its not all jews, alot of them are taught to hae a hatred of europe and as a result this is the mindset of the everyday jew
Uhmm, yes and no. They do teach it, not many take the bait though. Those who do cannot live in Europe legally eitherway, its the ex-african "jews" and other inferior races that happen to cut the end of their dick.

Dylan Peterson
Dylan Peterson

Khazars

Mongol turk kingdom

Modern day european jews with blue eyes
turkish mongols with blue eyes

You are delusional faggot

Christian Hall
Christian Hall

the american right. turks and greeks are the same garbage. burry yourself in cyprus you shit homo rat

Gabriel Long
Gabriel Long

that's your problem right there: you can't talk about rabbis assraping Jewish boys, because that is part of your taboo.
stuff that really happens and is bad.

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

They've been pretending to be Greeks since Alexandria.

Daniel Wright
Daniel Wright

I WILL MAKE YOU DRINK PIGS BLOOD

Kayden Edwards
Kayden Edwards

pozegnanie kurwa

Landon Myers
Landon Myers

I like Israelis and Israel I think ALL Jews should be there

I hate secular liberal kikes in the west fucking everything up with cultural Marxism and Bolshevism

Caleb Carter
Caleb Carter

Why are you so obsessed with larping as a sandnigger if you know you're not?

Daniel Evans
Daniel Evans

actually not, i am a strong fella

Mason Fisher
Mason Fisher

Yes what you mother told you is all true
stupid goyim animals are jelly of your poor eyesight, big noses, inbreeding and rabbis sucking your mutilated dicks.

Ayden Davis
Ayden Davis

Jokes on you komshu we are more related then you can imagine. No seriously I've been to lots of greek islands and people were identical both culturally and physically to my hometown.

Im fascinated with your education systems if you actually learned these in your school. The jews I have met over here were pretty great guys however they still were infected with tribalistic self preservation that only leeched off the community. The intresting part is that even themselves dont realize it.

I would take a greek any time over a fucking jew

Dominic Nguyen
Dominic Nguyen

Reminder that they would have had to mark an X because they couldn't read and write.

So they were offended by the X because it looked like a cross, and the only reason they had to put it down was because they were fucking lying about being illiterate, so they wouldn't have to give their names, so they could Jew and screw goyim anonymously.

Kikes.

Charles Bell
Charles Bell

HAHA WHAT A FUCKING JOKE

Andrew Jones
Andrew Jones

+1

Gabriel Morgan
Gabriel Morgan

Rabbi sucking your bleeding cock is hygienic now?

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

If those Israelis were in the US they'd behave exactly like our Jews. Don't be stupid.

Caleb Parker
Caleb Parker

LIES

Isaac Morris
Isaac Morris

On one side you have the jewish elite

It isn't just the elite, though. It's fairly average kikes that are even openly working toward destroying the white race.

Therefore, many of us consider it our duty to genocide your people before you can genocide ours.

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

I lol'd

Jonathan Reed
Jonathan Reed

THIS is the face of the eternal jew

lmao what a weak little cunt.

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

your jews are leftist traitors. KAHANA WAS RIGHT!

Carson Anderson
Carson Anderson

NO ITS THE INCONVINIENT TRUTH

Jordan Wood
Jordan Wood

Yup, true.

I don't know who is this larper though, but he is talking a lot of shit that is just meant to trigger the 'muricans here and for some reason the unironic neu-nazi greeks.

ACTUAL FUCKING MORROCAN
REEEEE YOU ARE HUMAN TRASH

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

CAN'T EVEN SPELL INCONVENIENT

GET THE FUCK BACK TO ASIA

Nathaniel Jackson
Nathaniel Jackson

You are khazar trash that's panicking because your game is pretty much over

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

I prefer oven dodger myself.

Ryan Jackson
Ryan Jackson

why do white people hate jews so much?
A more apt question would be "why do jews hate white people so much?"

Parker Collins
Parker Collins

YOU KNOW ITS GETTING STALE WHEN WE START AD HOMINEMING WITH TYPOS

Daniel Clark
Daniel Clark

Jeshua is king.
Jeshua is god.

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

what?
Same flag wrong poster buddy.

Ayden Davis
Ayden Davis

Shut up Christkiller

Caleb Phillips
Caleb Phillips

What kind of jews you met in türkıyyee(age/reason of being), its unusual place for kikes to be

Jacob Bennett
Jacob Bennett

an X looked like a cross
they could never write an X
What kind of retardation is this? If they could read and write, they would get in faster.

Brody Baker
Brody Baker

Sorry. Was meant for the ugly insest khazar faggot.

Jose Wood
Jose Wood

What is the difference between greeks and jews? I mean other than religion.

Jackson Anderson
Jackson Anderson

BLOW YOUR AD HOMINEM OUT YOUR ASS

FAT TURKROACH SCUM

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

No it’s because of what you bolshevik kikes did. An you know what you did.

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED

Brayden Bell
Brayden Bell

The foreskin helps gives an electric charge to the woman, thus giving her more pleasure.

Find a clean partner who isn't a slut if you are worried about STDs

William Martinez
William Martinez

i dont know the reason of being but they were mostly businessman. Textile supplies and stuff like that. Their prices and working ethics were good and thats why they had lots of customers. I've seen variety of ages , I went to same school with some and they were good guys. The younger generation embraced the turkish idenity(not the erdog one obviously) more than the older counterpart.

STOLE YOUR BYZANTINE FLAG AND IT BECAME THE UNIVERSAL MUSLIM SYMBOL.

Dominic Martin
Dominic Martin

ask a rabbi
OK, Rabbi, what the fuck do you guys have against chickens?

Wyatt Richardson
Wyatt Richardson

Do you know what’s worst then a parasite?

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO MENTALLY DEFICIENT TO COME UP WITH YOUR OWN FLAGS

EXTERMINATE ALL TURDROACHES

Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell

Anything that is spiritually innocent jews will try to kill because they are satans special children

James Jenkins
James Jenkins

They grow up so fast.

Charles Perry
Charles Perry

why do they need to live? it has been proven as a factor for diseases.

Julian Peterson
Julian Peterson

I'm sure both of you are perfect specimen

Luis Taylor
Luis Taylor

You faggots would wish you had masculine face like me and not some weak low test fag face like you haha

Liam Jackson
Liam Jackson

Op is a massod agent.

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

lol that's bullshit

Colton Anderson
Colton Anderson

NO THAT WAS BECAUSE OTTOMANS MARRIED TO YOUR LOYALTY AND BECAME THE HEIRS OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE. IN A SENSE

Noah Jones
Noah Jones

SCRAWNY SEMITE FAGGOT I'D MAKE YOU REGRET BEING SHIT OUT INTO THIS WORLD

Leo Gutierrez
Leo Gutierrez

your ancestors were greek muslim converts and you don't even know it
do you even deserve to be spared??

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

Crying about the word kike...yet ending your sentence eith KeK? Bahahahahaja

David Reed
David Reed

The never ending jewish envy for the rest of the western world...oh boy I can't wait for israel to collapse as soon as the amerifats stop feeding your ass

le chosen ppl
Lmao the best part about kikes is that you play the most jewish tricks on your own ppl. Look it up jewish elites systematically betrayed lower class jews in history: they fucked societies, made some money and when exposed left the country and let all their "fellow" "God's special people" die in pogroms without any fucks given

Get out of that cult and join humanity already user

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

WELL THAT'S JUST TOO BAD, BECAUSE KEBAB REMOVAL UNIT IS ACTIVE

Aaron Jones
Aaron Jones

scrawny
I bet i can beat your hairy greek ass faggot

Thomas Lee
Thomas Lee

on the other side

There is no "other side". If you go into the surgeon with a tumor you don't tell him "just take out the malignant part". It's all alien to your system and potentially dangerous to your health.

Colton Richardson
Colton Richardson

I wish we killed you Bolshevik kikes years ago. But the day of the rope is coming. An when that glorious day comes all of you jews will hang for the murders you’ve committed.

Justin Evans
Justin Evans

UNLIKELY, I'D CUT YOU UP AND THROW YOU IN A FRYING PAN PIGGY BOY

Owen Gutierrez
Owen Gutierrez

Why do you think they need to die?

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

no I know it alright. It was the basis of the Republic of Turkey. Also I cant really blame my ancestors for converting to islam since it would provide them with obvious benefits back in the day.

My allegiance is to my people only , I dont expect to be spared by greeks whom only learned to hate us because there is a sea in between us. Same goes with armenians accusing us with shit we had nothing to do with. You and only you chose to hate us without knowing the whole truth.

AND YOU ARE THE ONES WHO WILL DO IT? GOOD LUCK WITH THAT FAMALAM

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

TFW SECRET HELLENIC LORD OF CHAOS

Mason Nguyen
Mason Nguyen

thanks jesus.

Caleb Morgan
Caleb Morgan

TOO BAD WE HAVE YOUR TEMPLES OVER HERE.

I WOULDNT WANT ISLAM EVEN FOR MY ENEMY

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

YOU FILTHY TURKS ARE DONE FOR

Juan Smith
Juan Smith

DIES IREA
DIES ILLA
SOLVET SAECLUM IN FAVILLA

Andrew Wilson
Andrew Wilson

ORBAY IS THE TURKEY BURGER

Jayden Nguyen
Jayden Nguyen

WHAT THE HELL IS ORBAY

Xavier Richardson
Xavier Richardson

A TURKROACH NAME

Asher Bennett
Asher Bennett

YEAH ITS A SURNAME BUT WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING.

Jonathan Brooks
Jonathan Brooks

PRETTY SURE IT'S A FIRST NAME ALSO

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

Jews are the descendants of Canaanites.

Liam Peterson
Liam Peterson

DINDU NUFFIN
truly a pity of a people did you ever had any man of honor in your entire history??

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

why is everyone yelling ITT?

Camden Flores
Camden Flores

Why do (((they))) need to live? They have been a proven factor for degeneracy and destruction.

Gabriel Mitchell
Gabriel Mitchell

Someday hopefully someone will kill off 99% of both your populations, leaving only the blonds

Then the "turks" who aren't fucking turks because actual turks are fucking chinese looking motherfuckers will be Hellenized and a new age of Alexander will begin

William Scott
William Scott

how does my post mean dindu nuffin or has anything to do with honor. Also we have fought a war and liberated our lands what te fuck are you talking about.

YEAH BUT NOT AS MUCH AS A SURNAME

oh boy this thread sure derailed hard

Oliver Cooper
Oliver Cooper

Because some of you are kikes. Just like some people are niggers, and some people are nazis (kike for whites, not the ideology, we should meme this).

Julian Sanders
Julian Sanders

FUCK OFF AND DIE SHITSKIN
ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG

THE QUESTION IS, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?

PIG BLOOD!!!

Isaac Barnes
Isaac Barnes

Chosen people time ended with the destruction of the last Temple.
I mean you might have got that stretch of land back, but you are still cucked by the Mohammedans so much that you didn't get back your Mount Tzion, and thus far haven't been able to erect another temple.

Christopher Thomas
Christopher Thomas

I'll just leave this here

Elijah Ortiz
Elijah Ortiz

your lands
don't even start me here
Same goes with armenians accusing us with shit we had nothing to do with
every christian in this decade who was in asia minor was either expelled or killed armenians had the most dead
honor
not a concept in turkish language there's a reason we call you roaches

Cameron Brown
Cameron Brown

maybe it's because you're a sandnigger, but you look a bit greasy
do you need a shower?

Lincoln Ross
Lincoln Ross

You're not even ashkenazi
You're just a low IQ shitskin mizrahim Jew, dude

Chase Cox
Chase Cox

stfu kike

Owen Brown
Owen Brown

My foreskin has been removed, I'm I an honourary Jew?

Cameron Cook
Cameron Cook

No, but you can front a metal band if you chew on it for the album cover pic.

Christopher Nelson
Christopher Nelson

The foreskin is exquisitely sensitive and easily cleaned in the shower. You faggots would rather get knife raped than enjoy a life of regular bathing and more pleasurable sex. No wonder you are such neurotic perverts.

Camden Anderson
Camden Anderson

YES, YES YOU ARE

Chase Long
Chase Long

t. German

Blake Adams
Blake Adams

half of greeks are jews.

Anthony Cook
Anthony Cook

i am half jewish half armenian and a turk. go figure...

William Turner
William Turner

We don't need to explain anything to you you faggot kike.

Here step into my oven you filthy rat.

Noah Bell
Noah Bell

no it's true, do you think Israel can exist as a nation without the support of the USA?

because Lyndon Larouche is set to barnstorm the DNC next presidential election cycle so you guys will get to pick between Trump and Larouche. Not the greatest options for Israel

Jeremiah Torres
Jeremiah Torres

The K word is so abused here it has lost all meaning and become cliche

Yes some jews are evil

No not all jews are evil

Abusing the K word forces jews to unify against that which thinks it will gas them or whatever genocide fantasy they have

Josiah Thompson
Josiah Thompson

"the k-word"
"the n-word"
"the f-word"
Man, Americans are such pussies.

Adrian Morales
Adrian Morales

You know he's right. They really did give your country away to sand niggers. Let me be honest though - the Jews and the United Nations have everything to do with this. From Merkel, to Schulz to Spectre to every jew behind the push from mass immigration, they have all contributed to this Islamification of Europe.

Their involvement is too mainstream to deny.

Nathaniel Edwards
Nathaniel Edwards

kraut

Jack Allen
Jack Allen

"Chosen"
Take your pick

Camden Hill
Camden Hill

Kikes been too serious on here as of late.
No real bants, just pure anger.
Why is the Jew so angry of late? You people used to be funny.

Isaac Collins
Isaac Collins

Forgive him, he's a mizrahi. As Sup Forums becomes more popular, the userbase stops being skewed towards non-normies anons.

Camden Richardson
Camden Richardson

It's because they have been exposed and like most insects, prefer hiding under a rock to never be seen.

Kayden King
Kayden King

Because US was racist like always. It's something Anglos have deeply coded in their culture.
Full story: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kike

Shalom

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN PALESTINE YOU FILTHY KIKE RAT? GO BACK TO EASTERN EUROPE YOU FILTHY POLLACK KIKE LOL

Evan Watson
Evan Watson

Well the chosen people ran the slave trade in America, and are trying to do it again so fuck off kike.

William Nelson
William Nelson

Prove you are the "chosen" people.

Charles Evans
Charles Evans

tfw when you see next level shilling
Have a (((you)))

Jonathan Watson
Jonathan Watson

because you spam this board with disinfo and claims you are special

we are going to kill you kike

Justin Long
Justin Long

jewish or people

Pick one

Ryder Clark
Ryder Clark

What your view on jewish supremasist ?

Landon Murphy
Landon Murphy

I'd take the one on the right. She's probably a freak in bed. I'd make her call me Jesus Christ and she'd be a Messianic jew by morning.

Hudson Rivera
Hudson Rivera

Geee whillakers who'da thunk it

Jeremiah Garcia
Jeremiah Garcia

I just enjoy insulting Jews at every opportunity, they deserve it.

Jose Roberts
Jose Roberts

"Kike" is what the central European (German) Jews used to call East European (Polish, Russian, Lithuanian) Jews (the guys with the funny hats) to show how much better they (the German Jews) were. They Hitler showed them they were all the same. But don't start crying about being called Kikes now. You started it.

Cooper Ramirez
Cooper Ramirez

My allegiance is to my people only
I've seen a based Turk on Sup Forums

Alexander Russell
Alexander Russell

whata get!

gee willakers

Samuel Anderson
Samuel Anderson

this is Sup Forums everyone is a kike or nigger of some sort.

blacks = niggers
Irish = Potato niggers
English = Tea niggers
Jews = Gold niggers
I could go on for ages.

Also if you knew your own theology you would know you are no longer Gods chosen. You would also not live in occupied Palestine because you never recognised Jesus as the messiah

David Barnes
David Barnes

I'm pretty sure Greeks are crypto Jews. If you're some eastern euro mongrel convert, he's prob more Jewish than yourself

Joshua Wilson
Joshua Wilson

I never knew Jewish children had hooves

Christian Evans
Christian Evans

Yeah whilst in the IDF he killed four children in one day with his bare hands Stronk indeed

Ian Walker
Ian Walker

Illiterate jews signed with a circle in the camps. Kikle or some shit is circle in jew. Hence kike.

Caleb Powell
Caleb Powell

kike means king in jew and you have been double dicking us this whole time, right?

Brody Evans
Brody Evans

If you are offended by the term kike than you shouldn't be on pol or worrying about it. If you are not the type of kike vilified on pol than it simply doesn't apply to you, but we're sure you know the types of kike's that fit it to the T. Israel can still be a US Ally without being super kikes about it.

Zachary Martin
Zachary Martin

heres your free (You)
don't waste it on something frivolous !

John Adams
John Adams

Rabbis are not medical professionals.

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

No, king is "melekh". (cf. Arabic "malik" and the deity "Molokh".) It comes from the word root "to own".

Luke Bennett
Luke Bennett

I thought it originated from the USA when the Jewish immigrants arrived as many could not speak English they refused to sign the immigration form with an X as it symbolised Christ and therefore put an O and the Yiddish word for "circle" is kikel? I think that's whaty I heard. Boring really.

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

Yes, "sheeny" denotes the greasy look of a Jew who has poor personal hygiene.

Joshua Scott
Joshua Scott

Right. The Yiddish-speaking ones who were already here called the illiterate Eastern European Jews kikes.

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

Incase it hasn't been said yer, it comes from jews signing their name with an 'O' instead of a 'X' at Ellis Island . Too much like a cross I suppose . Which wouldn't surprise me given the natural aversion jews have shown to christian or other symbolism when they are a minorty.

Parker Taylor
Parker Taylor

thanks, may donald trump drink the blood of every man woman and children from north korea

Parker Butler
Parker Butler

better than using to make Passover bread ;)

Nathaniel Jackson
Nathaniel Jackson

gut gemacht, great control

William Phillips
William Phillips

christian blood on matzah is awesome, you should try this with tea

Christopher Edwards
Christopher Edwards

Are you part of the so-called global Jewish conspiracy? Be honest.

Lincoln Rivera
Lincoln Rivera

Yes.

Nathan Rogers
Nathan Rogers

You need a history lesson on how the word kike came from kikel or why people hate jews? Your people are so evil that the illiterate ones couldn't even sign with an X because it looked to much like a cross. Your people have been kicked out of over 100 countries over the last 2000 years. SO evil, that you hide blasphemies against Jesus in your Talmud. You were chosen to have the messiah born onto you from the line of David whom you rejected. Now you are cursed.
Educate yourself and become a christian like brother Nathaniel before it's too late. https://youtu.be/fGTp1Q162Gw

Elijah Gonzalez
Elijah Gonzalez

It's because most of the jews who emigrated to America were illiterate and had to make an X instead of a signature. But that reminded them of Jesus so they made a circle instead. A kikel. Kike.

Camden Wright
Camden Wright

Plus you smell like shit
https://youtu.be/VF4JX4HVVbc

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

European roots

Ayden Jackson
Ayden Jackson

Chosen by whom? The skyman?

Fake News

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

ITT: third world racist retards hating each other IN ALL CAPS lmao you are all so pathetic and bigotes just grow up you fags

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

Chosen People ? Fucking kikes disgust Jesus.

"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell? 34 Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town."

Isaac Campbell
Isaac Campbell

joshua? there are heaps of joshuas, are you a polytheist?

Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

shit, theyre really an ugly race

Bentley Russell
Bentley Russell

Jews are called kikes because when they got off the boat, they refused to sign an x which they say is a cross, because they hate Jesus. Instead they drew a circle. Kike comes from kikel that's Yiddish for circle.

Kike to refer to Jews is calling them anti Christian and unamerican by their own preference.

Colton Cooper
Colton Cooper

Why cant you just leave the world the fuck alone? You got your Holy Land didn't you? Stay in your desert, stop putting your hands on everything!

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page