The absolute state of UK

Nolan Garcia
Nolan Garcia

Girl raped 3 times in 2 hours all by different men while trying to walk home

https://www.rt.com/uk/406568-teen-sex-attack-video/

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-41609861
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/girl-15-raped-twice-in-one-night-by-separate-attackers-in-birmingham-one-of-whom-she-flagged-down-a3597966.html
http://quillette.com/2017/10/10/swedens-sexual-assault-crisis-presents-feminist-paradox/
http://news.met.police.uk/news/appeal-after-woman-sexually-assaulted-by-multiple-suspects-following-night-out-267602
Gavin Lewis
Gavin Lewis

provide an alternative source or archive that shit faggot i'm not giving sheckels to the russian government

Adrian Cooper
Adrian Cooper

they give us shit about shootings but how often do you hear about somebody getting tripple-raped in america

Eli Wilson
Eli Wilson

nice

Austin Peterson
Austin Peterson

This just makes me jealous and wish I was a girl
I wish anybody wanted me

Chase Cooper
Chase Cooper

Damn they must have a GPS on that bitch like an Uber or something

Samuel Wright
Samuel Wright

It is in UK, this means that a drunk girl raped 3 boys in 2 hours.

Isaac Smith
Isaac Smith

The absolute state of UK
Wasn't there another one a few months back about a young girl who was raped by pakis, then raped again when she tried to get help.

I got on a bus the other day, and there were two fully uniformed, fully tooled up coppers on the bus checking people's tickets... on a bus... run by a private company.

Still want to pay taxes desu?

Chase Clark
Chase Clark

comedy gold. just imagine these three scenes in succession with benny hill music in the background

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

Drunk girl who assraped gay man with a finger is spared jail because in Scotland you need a penis to be a rapist.

Nicholas Davis
Nicholas Davis

rt

Jaxson Evans
Jaxson Evans

Hahahahahahahahaha fuck you white brit bongs I hope you all your women get raped by mullas and sadiq khan supporters

Luis Wilson
Luis Wilson

just imagine these three scenes in succession with benny hill music in the background

i lol'd out loud

Julian Miller
Julian Miller

This, if she was outside alone so late in the night she was probably hunting for some innocent law abiding muslims boys to rape.
But what do you want from nation that didnt anything to stop "asian" gangs from raping hundreds of their children. This is sick shit and I hope the Europe will start burning sooner than later, westerners still live too comfy lives to do anything

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

that's rich coming from one of the most rapy country in history. And in your case it's not even filthy foreigners doing the dirty. Just your ordinary pajeet.

Isaiah Scott
Isaiah Scott

at least they'll have a bathroom to clean up in after

Cooper Thompson
Cooper Thompson

Try it after getting a blood transfusion in california.

Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas

Have you seen what the loser looks like

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

PART AND PARCEL

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

PART AND
A
R
C
E
L

Cameron Turner
Cameron Turner

god how lonely are you, faggot

Jason Gomez
Jason Gomez

Fake news unless they were white lol Muslims are peaceful people like if you agree

Alexander Cook
Alexander Cook

Wasn't a girl double raped in London a while back? First by a guy on a train platform then by the driver of a car she flagged down? You could turn this into a reality tv competition. 5 young white girls are left in the middle of the tower hamlets late at night and have to try to get out with as few rapes as possible.

Chase Foster
Chase Foster

be young woman in third world city
go home alone
What did she expect was going to happen?

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

There's like a 90% chance she's still going to vote for pro-immigration parties regardless. Brits are lemmings and their women are worse.

Liam Williams
Liam Williams

Damn you Sweden! I wanted to drink that coffee

Nathan Clark
Nathan Clark

I would be on a brink of suicide too if i was attacked by that.

Gavin Price
Gavin Price

That was the scenario of several old JAVs disguised as Gameshows at Nanpa's place.

Tyler Hernandez
Tyler Hernandez

These are 10/10 in Scotland.

Josiah Moore
Josiah Moore

I don't know

Women have such an easy life. Even in war they can just be sex slaves

Being born male just makes you disposable garbage no one wants and no one tells you want to do and your useless cause you can't make babies
If I was born female I'd have been married and pregnant years ago
Can't be a man. Can't take care of anyone, can't take care of myself

Suicide soon

William Stewart
William Stewart

This.

John Torres
John Torres

Based paki

Gabriel Ross
Gabriel Ross

It's like that gif with that chinese motorbike rider crashing into shit a bunch of separate times, except with rape.

Thomas Butler
Thomas Butler

enjoying the global culture yet?

Open borders while the world breeds behind closed ones is genocide.

Brandon Cruz
Brandon Cruz

holy fuck she looks similar to my gf

Kayden Peterson
Kayden Peterson

Kek, that sounds like some feminist nightmare of the dystopian patriarchal future

Joshua Wood
Joshua Wood

Britain you have a serious sewage overflow of human trash vermin and you need to do something about it, even if your enemies digging your grave try to silence you by calling you "Racist" for doing so

John Walker
John Walker

>>14513531
assraped gay man with a finger
I thought most gay men had fingers

Daniel Sanders
Daniel Sanders

This x 1000

Austin Morales
Austin Morales

flag checks out

Cameron Hughes
Cameron Hughes

McGowan

Wyatt Richardson
Wyatt Richardson

Is that what you call your latest rape victims?

Ethan Richardson
Ethan Richardson

walking alone in London
living in London
living

Noah Cook
Noah Cook

Of course the nips have already done it

Caleb Miller
Caleb Miller

bearded man
"""Asian""" males when?

Brayden Sanchez
Brayden Sanchez

Don't think like this. This is how fat ugly women think. That's who so many of them turn into freaks. Put some effort into finding someone, and lower your standards of you have to. Find yourself some old ugly possibly fat woman. Get the mama treatment.

Chase Perry
Chase Perry

be careful where she put her fingers

Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores

That's literally their religion

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

IIRC she was raped by the Uber driver who came to help / pick her up? Or even a cabbie.
Lmao desu, it´s horrendous but so sick it becomes a joke. Western current cuckedness levels are absolute madness-laughter inducing.

John Butler
John Butler

but you can

Xavier Howard
Xavier Howard

I have issues cause I never achieved the social milestones of masculinity and my brain cannibalised itself

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

RT
fake news

Jordan Turner
Jordan Turner

That image is familiar...

Years ago I was in another city for something. They had just introduced a new system, and they had goons at the central station to check if people were using it, and fining them if they didn't (because the system is uninituitive).

We had to point out to them that there was a building burning down behind them. The building that housed the equipment that made trains run in half the country. It's still the biggest clusterfuck with public transport of the decade. And they didn't even fucking know while the immigrant cabbie scum was already wringing their hands, demanding outrageous prices for normal fares as public transport completely broke down.

Ryan King
Ryan King

Can't watch webms on an iPhone

I lost my virginity to a man because I am so self loathing as a beta male it's made me submissive and I wanted to have sex in any form

I become distressed around women

Colton Smith
Colton Smith

You laughted out loud out loud?

Jace Perez
Jace Perez

iphone
You can't get more cucked that this

Ryder Richardson
Ryder Richardson

at least the poo's usually murder the rapists in mob violence after they find out. the brits just set them free and put them on benefits

Leo Reed
Leo Reed

Check your numbers user. There is another purpose for you apart from wallowing in the dark demonic clouds and ending it prematurely.
See your digits and feel the call to the Strong side. Vengeance will be yours, retribution and even some glory for the first 5 weeks until the 6th when you die - no longer a virgin, and very happy in the days leading up to your brave death defending a supply train being ambushed by UN peacekeeper jihadis. Well fought soldier, in fact, well fought Brother.

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

I am too lazy to use my computer

Jace Collins
Jace Collins

Did you read the second part of his post?

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

Litterally hope they colonize you again

Logan Green
Logan Green

meanwhile the BBC cares about this:
/pol/thread/145134160#p145134160

Charles Sanchez
Charles Sanchez

P A R T
A
R
C
E
L

Blake Nguyen
Blake Nguyen

iPhone
lost my virginity to a man
Figures.

Matthew Nguyen
Matthew Nguyen

I literally took up the ass and enjoyed it...

At least he was also a /pol/ack
Literally the only time I felt happy was being useful to a male more dominant

Owen Harris
Owen Harris

Catalonia wtf is this degeneracy? Delet this

Matthew Carter
Matthew Carter

I am mentally ill

Oliver Jenkins
Oliver Jenkins

Hasnt been to a Weinstein thread

Parker Taylor
Parker Taylor

VR Chat is awesome. I just wish I knew more about unity and models.

Ian Murphy
Ian Murphy

The second part is irrelevant. It was already implyied when you are an apple user.

Jayden Perez
Jayden Perez

This is too sad user. Don´t worry about enjoying it or "maybe I am gay", the prostate stimulation is not a meme and as you said, there were horrendous emotional complexes involved.

Just move on from that and get your fucking amygdala sorted out. Best done by empowering your forebrain, your prefrontal cortex. This in turn is best done by living a healthy lifestyle which is HARD when you´re stressed, anxious, low-motivation and low-future-faith. So just find ONE THING you can do better to care for yourself, sleep - less carbs - less nicotine, anything, and work on that for 1 month and come to the /SIG/ threads.

And when that voice comes "taking care of yourself? lmao you dont deserve that you disgusting degenerate, no women will ever love you, you have no future and even if you did it´d be short as your nation is falling hahaha just end it faggot" you tell that voice :

I See (((You)))

Jonathan Roberts
Jonathan Roberts

fair enough

Owen Bennett
Owen Bennett

Wow. And I thought I was pathetic. Thanks for the confidence boost, filth.

Carter Adams
Carter Adams

I wish girls would rape me

Eli Stewart
Eli Stewart

this thread
Please stop.

Daniel Howard
Daniel Howard

please stop trying to invent a new national anthem for this country

Luis Foster
Luis Foster

Birmingham Islamic faith school guilty of sex discrimination

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-41609861

Lulz.

Andrew Brown
Andrew Brown

hot

Ryan Jones
Ryan Jones

Reminds me of this other event. 14 year old raped, stopped a car to ask for help, get raped again. Both perps "UK Asians" aka MENA

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/girl-15-raped-twice-in-one-night-by-separate-attackers-in-birmingham-one-of-whom-she-flagged-down-a3597966.html

Luke Gutierrez
Luke Gutierrez

Jesus Christ that must have been like a horror movie. Poor girl.

Cities are not safe places for whites.

Jose Myers
Jose Myers

Lol I live in NYC and somehow London is more of a shithole

Julian Adams
Julian Adams

PART

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

Girl raped 3 times in 2 hours all by different men while trying to walk home

isn't there a joke which goes like that? where she keeps asking for help but every time she reveals that she's helpless she just goes through another rape?

Ian Morales
Ian Morales

Reddit locked the frontpage thread on this. Mod said it was because of comments like pic related.

Can't have people knowing the truth about the cultural delights of Muslim migration from the third world.

Tyler Russell
Tyler Russell

You want to get raped by sweaty Muslims that smell like shit?

Isaiah Lee
Isaiah Lee

Ahh ...The Glorious Caliphate of Tower Hamlets

Nathan Evans
Nathan Evans

Jesus Christ man i was horrified and distraught for you when I heard you had iPhone

Aiden Price
Aiden Price

It was probably just a coincidence. These things happen, and have always happened. Sad!

Anthony Anderson
Anthony Anderson

What will the UK do against the epidemic of melanin-induced sexual emergency? Young brown and black men are especially at risk.

Leo Turner
Leo Turner

I got on a bus the other day, and there were two fully uniformed, fully tooled up coppers on the bus checking people's tickets... on a bus... run by a private company.

it's what they do to hide the fact that most Western European nations have already failed. as long as you hassle the normal population they'll assume that you are still doing your job, even if drug dealing, rape, violence and so on is rampant and you've still given up on fighting it.

Adrian Nguyen
Adrian Nguyen

Underrated.
See you all in Valhalla.

Leo Flores
Leo Flores

No its reality dumbass

Jeremiah Watson
Jeremiah Watson

Yep, the jokes goes like this:
Englandistan

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

It´s true group rape was quite common in the past in Sweden it was just underreported due to patriarchal norms causing women to feel - or be accused of - having been responsible. They were too afraid to report it, simple really.

Adam Russell
Adam Russell

Holy fuck the UK has actually become Africa-tier with the rape, that's fuckin sad man

Andrew Hill
Andrew Hill

isn't there a joke which goes like that? where she keeps asking for help but every time she reveals that she's helpless she just goes through another rape?

Justine by Marquis de Sade

Isaiah Ward
Isaiah Ward

Ian Baker
Ian Baker

That's just too cute.

Dylan Brown
Dylan Brown

Scottish genepool

Honestly, I went to a festival in Edinburgh during the summer and I've never seen a bigger collection of ugly scruffs altogether in one place in my entire life. No wonder they want to be enriched by rapefugees.

Joshua Richardson
Joshua Richardson

It's her own fault for going out at night, It's been years since the sub-humans have flooded the UK and she should of known better.

Sebastian Powell
Sebastian Powell

this is so fucking sad

Kevin Collins
Kevin Collins

Justine by Marquis de Sade
Napoleon Bonaparte ordered the arrest of the anonymous author of Justine and Juliette, and as a result de Sade was incarcerated for the last 13 years of his life. The book's destruction was ordered by the Cour Royale de Paris on May 19, 1815.
good shit

Brody Cooper
Brody Cooper

they mostly do that in completely remote places where they don't have to worry about any police investigation taking place.
european western countries aren't too far away from that anymore either though. the police is already way past its capacity, only a matter of time till it collapses and mob rule takes over in certain places

William Perez
William Perez

3 times in 1h
At some point you start wondering if she was asking for it...

Jaxson Perry
Jaxson Perry

yeah, women tend to be retarded when it comes to that
TV running in the break room
some story about a father raping his 4yo daughter comes up
mention that if I were the mother I'd have made sure he breaks his neck on the stairs rather than telling the police
all women in the room shocked, tell me no one deserves death
I don't know what's wrong with them but for some reason they insist on keeping even the most vile and disgusting creatures around and pretending that they are redeemable

Caleb Jackson
Caleb Jackson

Don't buy into the victimhood narrative of self hatred from feminists you bellwaft.

Reject it and believe in a sense of nationalism and traditionalism.

Suicide is the ultimate in cuckery. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, build yourself up physically, and start getting out the house more.

If you're depressed go to the GP.

There's help out there, you have to aspire to better rather than whining about how hard you have it. That is a woman trait, be better than that.

Christopher Carter
Christopher Carter

maybe should have joined the good guys during the war. karma at it's finest

Lincoln Clark
Lincoln Clark

Wow, what a stupid girl. This happened because people are intolerant of refugees. If the UK just doubled it's number of refugees this would all stop.

Julian Anderson
Julian Anderson

they vote for this, don't feel sorry for them

Aiden White
Aiden White

Its scientifically demonstrable that 98% of people are cunts. It doesn't matter if you are attractive or charismatic or what - most people are cunts who you'll want to avoid once you get to know them.

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

MSM, Hollywood, the music industry and politics feed this victim culture to the feminists and they buy into the cult hook line and sinker.

Nolan Hill
Nolan Hill

What can you do when the government's response will be to lecture the girl on being more tolerant of "refugees?"

Leftist government truely does not care about the suffering of their people due to their global polulation-shifting games and social engineering.

Logan Ortiz
Logan Ortiz

Fuck you, you fucking commie bastard, now I am going to hell for laughing at a poor British toth

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

'I wish that *somebody wanted me.'

ESL?

Juan Kelly
Juan Kelly

The girl was leaving a nightclub in Tower Hamlets. That's the place where the 2011 London Riots started when a crowd of blacks were protesting the police shooting of a known drug dealer, and also the place where police have to be stationed at polling stations because of Bangladeshi voter intimidation. The dumb bitch never stood a chance.

Colton Lewis
Colton Lewis

Down in the deep south women have the sense to have a male accompany them when they walk alone, or at least carry a weapon.

Bentley Campbell
Bentley Campbell

the absolute state of english "Men"

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

At least they're not Sweden.

http://quillette.com/2017/10/10/swedens-sexual-assault-crisis-presents-feminist-paradox/

Caleb Bell
Caleb Bell

never actually thought about that, but it's a good explanation for why hollywood women buy into the patriarchy and rape culture shit.

Jaxon Rivera
Jaxon Rivera

This is how men behave when they haven't been poisoned with testosterone lowering chemicals and brainwashed to hate themselves from the day they're born.

Tyler Hall
Tyler Hall

sven bro got so cucked that it went full circle and he became based
/SIG/

Hunter Thomas
Hunter Thomas

*sub 90 IQ men.

Dylan Ward
Dylan Ward

i mean the pedophile grooming gangs are worst imo. this is just pathetic that the government continues and enables this to happen

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

I literally wish i wasn't white so I couldent feel empathy and could be alpha

Literally the shittest race for mental issues

Luis Bailey
Luis Bailey

this is the same gang, what we've been seeing is the tip of the iceberg

Jace Nelson
Jace Nelson

This

Austin Hernandez
Austin Hernandez

good shit

Nathan Garcia
Nathan Garcia

pics/vid?

hot desu

Michael Allen
Michael Allen

I appreciate how they felt they needed to distinguish Frank (left) from Cheryl (right)

Ryder Cooper
Ryder Cooper

You get their fans seeking patriarchy everywhere because they cant see the real one as it is only behind closed doors in the media and celebrity cultures. The media backs them up because they genuinely do see one in their lives. Cults led by mentally ill abuse victims are fucked up, who would have guessed. throw in a few women whos uncles or dads were a bit too close plus a few dykes who hate men jumping on the bandwagon and boom you have modern day feminism.

Julian Brown
Julian Brown

Separation, not discrimination. The real lulz is that in the United Cuckingdom nobody even knows the difference between these two anymore.

James Miller
James Miller

UK government is tyranny, they have no authority IMO and people or military should topple them and execute them.

They are not 'pathethic' all this terror, rapes, crime is exactly what they want and this make them a tyranny. They betrayed the people so they hold no authority anymore. If police would start to rob they are not police anymore.

Lucas Adams
Lucas Adams

http://news.met.police.uk/news/appeal-after-woman-sexually-assaulted-by-multiple-suspects-following-night-out-267602

Nicholas Martin
Nicholas Martin

what a fucking bitch!

does she hate diversity or something?

Julian Foster
Julian Foster

That was in Birmingham, which is really near where I live. Fuck this country

(I'm from Canada and I'm leaving as soon as I can)

Noah Garcia
Noah Garcia

That IQ not helping you not have your women raped

Robert Parker
Robert Parker

Better gov than yours

Mason Reyes
Mason Reyes

The political class is cucked by political correctness and diversity quotas. Blair properly fucking screwed the country over. The 1998 humans rights act needs to go. Plus all the other stupid shit he did. Corbyn will finish the job if he gets in, especially if he gets in while the change over of laws from the EU is being finalized, the damage he could do... Jesus.

Nicholas Russell
Nicholas Russell

driven to the brink of suicide
by having a woman put her finger up your butt
what a fucking faggot

Lincoln Anderson
Lincoln Anderson

We sure we arem't in some kind of limboistic comedy skit?

Cooper Green
Cooper Green

Just nignog my shit up senpai
It scares me that this might be a real white person

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

Not sure how this is news. This is a typical night out in the UK now thanks to cultural enrichment.

Brayden Kelly
Brayden Kelly

You poos have literally nothing at all to be proud of

Landon Diaz
Landon Diaz

Every anime girl that you see is a trap. If you are going to interact with one you are gay.

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

This isn't getting "raped" this is being a dumb twat. Yeah, I went there.

Ayden Ortiz
Ayden Ortiz

this

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

interesting that they only provide short clips of the attackers and not clips of the incidents leading to the alleged assaults themselves - I suspect if they did then these would muddy the waters a bit

blatantly pissed up girl staggering home... no doubt she is a bit out of her mind but I'd also wager that she was probably a bit flirty/responsive to those guys who spotted her in the street - I'd bet if they showed the full footage from CCTV before they each went off with her you'd probably seem them talking, or hugging her... helping her stand up etc.. her arms around them etc..

like I'd wager this isn't a case of some girl being dragged off fighting but rather some girl who got absolutely wasted, acted quite flirty etc.. when wasted and some guys who really ought to have known better who decided to take advantage... she's presumably woken up with only scattered memories of the events and reported them

not trying to apologise for them as taking advantage of a wasted chick is dodgy territory and potentially rape still in plenty of cases... but I suspect that this is going to be in a grey area... you don't just get randomly raped three times in a row on a night out there will likely have been some interaction from her before hand

Wyatt Gonzalez
Wyatt Gonzalez

Suicide soon

Asher Collins
Asher Collins

we want censorship.

it gets the average person curious.

Ayden Flores
Ayden Flores

Do you burgers genuinely not know how dangerous modern London is outside of the tourist areas?

Ryan Cox
Ryan Cox

nice damage control achmed

Gavin James
Gavin James

most based Swede ever??

Anthony Kelly
Anthony Kelly

What can you do when the government's response will be to lecture the girl on being more tolerant of "refugees?"
Same thing we used to do with commies and anybody ought to do with any radical left government: disobey. Ignore propaganda, spread the truth. Break stupid laws, protect others who break stupid laws, don't snitch, help cover-up. Get to know your family and neighbors better than the government knows you or them.
When people know that others think the same way they do and have their back, the government is less scary. We had it easy because commies were installed by force after WW2 and most people considered them enemies from day 1. You Westerners need to fight Marxist subversion slowly creeping into institutions which you used to trust so it takes some painful redpilling. But the principle is the same - no government can overpower millions of people if they agree to see the truth and do the right thing.
Deport kebab. Or make it deport its ass on its own will.

Christian Sullivan
Christian Sullivan

N I C E
I
C
E

Brody Scott
Brody Scott

I was working there in the summer in b'ham near villa park. It's a known hot spot.

Robert Perry
Robert Perry

get fucked, you don't even live in a real country

Chase Price
Chase Price

Where were these older Muslim rapefugees when we were kids? I wish they had taught at my school, child molesting teacher so hot 10/10 would definitely get raped

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

Britbong's just haven't adapted to their new surroundings. They still think they are living in a first wold country and that everyone is the same.
Here a white woman walking at night by herself would be asking to get raped or murdered. Most people here would just be baffled as to wtf she was doing there alone and how she could be so stupid.
Your women have not yet realized what the price of multiculturism is. They are oblivious to danger because they have been brainwashed.
But don't worry, the school of hard knocks tends to make fast learners of all.

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

We should get one of you guys to dress up like woman and ambush these scum

Jeremiah Thomas
Jeremiah Thomas

after she became separated from her friends following a visit to a Tower Hamlets night club.
separated from her friends
a visit to a Tower Hamlets night club

Austin Gray
Austin Gray

Bullshit. This is absolutely to be expected when a young white girl is out on her own at night in a Muslim majority area.

Michael Harris
Michael Harris

European police lol

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

Yeah, some possibly drunk young girl wandering around lost in Tower Hamlets just trying to get home would be receptive to the approaches of some scruffy mud looking to rape whitey.

Kys Ahmed.

Charles Howard
Charles Howard

Fucking roasties.

Adrian Mitchell
Adrian Mitchell

I read a hentai doujinshi with a loli with the same story.

David Young
David Young

What's the fucking point of being a man if I can't act like one

Even in my dreams I can't fight
My arms become jello and it's like punching a pillow

I was literally born into the most powerless race

Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan

The English, who only deserve pity have only this common criminal Churchil to thank for this.

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

1-4 seems reasonable

Nathaniel Morgan
Nathaniel Morgan

They both look like losers

Juan Moore
Juan Moore

friend calls me over to show me this article but she's on reddit
first comment thing says "we locked the post because of bigots or some shit."

Lol holy shit you idiots are right most media are trying to protect these fucking sand carpet fucks

William Watson
William Watson

if she had a gun she'd still have a cherry

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

There is a certain amount of truth in that but the blame falls on men who give women the freedom to walk around the streets at 12 at night after coming back from temples of degeneracy such as "night clubs". A woman cannot be blamed for making the wrong choises more than a dog that runs infront of a car because he's been taken off a leash.

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

Why do that
Life is a struggle, learn how to struggle, learn how to fight against life's pressures, learn how to overcome pain! Don't be a faggot that gives up, no one remembers those that give up.

Samuel Clark
Samuel Clark

Everyday we stray away from god's light.
This shit does not even happen in mexico.
Please stay safe brittish pals

Henry Lopez
Henry Lopez

Can we stop talking about the UK altogether? Like it never existed, like it was all a bad dream, a nightmare. For the sake of our mental health, let's isolate ourselves from the UK.

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

That right there should show you the validity of these reports

Charles Morris
Charles Morris

not even in Mexico
Good lord.

Alexander Campbell
Alexander Campbell

This is terrible. Are the police going to arrest any of the people complaining about this, or are they just going to sit on their arses while people spew hatred online?

Brayden Harris
Brayden Harris

Wish i could, where is this magical land of which you speak?

Wyatt Gutierrez
Wyatt Gutierrez

does the swedish media telling you this?

Jeremiah Hernandez
Jeremiah Hernandez

What a disgusting place. The Labyrinth in Hellraiser seems like a nicer place than that nightmare. UK should stop existing.

Adrian Kelly
Adrian Kelly

She wouldnt have to worry at all if we just taught all white men not to rape

Justin Hughes
Justin Hughes

at least in the labyrinth you enjoy your sado masochistic torture

Gabriel Collins
Gabriel Collins

Stands to reason some british girls enjoy it, they do keep voting labour.

Zachary Scott
Zachary Scott

My arms become jello and it's like punching a pillow

Me too lol. Seriously, why does this happen? It's frustrating when you're lucid dreaming and are in a fight and take hits without being able to fight back.

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

ppl here are too cowardly to raise a finger unless its about some shit they see at a footy match or telly

Liam Jenkins
Liam Jenkins

I remember seeing that bitch in a movie before...

oh yeah that new IT reboot, she was the clown!

Easton Fisher
Easton Fisher

3 times over 2 hours with different men each time, 17 years old, spent the whole night out...
Teenage whore regretting her sins. Definitely gonna want facts on this one.

Jaxson Powell
Jaxson Powell

That's not true. There are plenty of quintessentially british people that are willing to raise a finger.

Kayden Ortiz
Kayden Ortiz

Really absolutes my state.

Bentley Sanchez
Bentley Sanchez

Its symbolic of weakness. You got some unresolved issues dude.
Get yourself a punching bag and lucidly remind yourself of the damage you can do.
Shit, these days i wake up covered in the blood of 10,20 corpses at my feet. Which is...disturbing but, no more not being able to swing like a pussy

Luis Morris
Luis Morris

it's a fucking game you autistic weebfag
kys.

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

You gay son?

Caleb Cook
Caleb Cook

all muslims

GEE WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

For fuck sake user
With effort you can surpass those lowly aspirations.

What are your issues?
I'll give you advice you if you'd like

Jordan Martinez
Jordan Martinez

A woman cannot be blamed for making the wrong choises more than a dog that runs infront of a car because he's been taken off a leash.
I really want to agree with you on this, but I think that women are usually a bit more "intent" on things like this happening to them so they can play the victim card. In that sense, they are just being cunts instead of being naive.

Just look at Rose McGowan, for instance. Or for that matter, any woman that did anything with Weinstein, ever. All of them chose money over dignity.

All of them.

Nolan Jackson
Nolan Jackson

so you stopped getting numb arms in dream fights? I'm not the kind of person to ascribe meaning to my dreams but perhaps I need to write them down and see if there is an underlying theme.

Ian Hughes
Ian Hughes

Wow you really went there huh, on Sup Forums. Are you, dare I say, edgy?

Tyler Hughes
Tyler Hughes

sauce I want to see degenerates tongight

Leo Brooks
Leo Brooks

It's not often that I read a redpill like your pic for the dozenth time and learn something I should have picked up on the first or second time reading it.

Oliver Jenkins
Oliver Jenkins

He's a brownlet troll pretending to be white. Read his comments about belonging to a pathetic race.

The unintended projection lol

Austin Nelson
Austin Nelson

Smelly Antifa Bitch 3x enriched?? Hahahaha , niceeee! Now they get what they begged for. 3different Muslim sperm juice in pussy,..... She is breeding a Supermuslim Now. Hahaha,..... Fuck londonistan.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page