Girl, 17, 'suffers three separate sex attacks' on way home from night out

Camden Young
Camden Young

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/13/girl-17-suffers-three-separate-sex-attacks-way-home-night/

Live in London
Get raped three times in a row

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/13/girl-17-suffers-three-separate-sex-attacks-way-home-night/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4736452/Girl-15-raped-TWICE-two-different-men-day.html
https://imgur.com/a/5npIy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgRoiTWkBHU
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/girl-15-raped-rail-station-suffers-second-attack-flagging-man/
David Hall
David Hall

Only three? Must have been a slow night.

Aiden Campbell
Aiden Campbell

East London
Says it all

Colton Bailey
Colton Bailey

yawn
part and parcel of living in a big city

Levi Torres
Levi Torres

Isn't diversity and multiculturalism great?

Anthony Thomas
Anthony Thomas

Tower Hamlets
Muslims
topkek

Joshua Ramirez
Joshua Ramirez

London has numerous cultural attractions. Very enriching.

Noah Turner
Noah Turner

implying any of it wasn't consensual

Robert Ward
Robert Ward

Maybe if the native brits were more accepting and tolerant this wouldnt have happened

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

be dumb vapid slut
make up story to get attention

Isaiah Bell
Isaiah Bell

Kek

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

Should she really be walking in public without a cover? It's like she was asking for it inshalla.

Austin Sullivan
Austin Sullivan

you know there is cctv footage of all the attacks?

they literally happened minutes between eachother

Xavier Morgan
Xavier Morgan

Those wacky Tanned Germans at it again. :^)

John Jones
John Jones

Tower Hamlets

What the fuck is up with tower hamlets? That is prime inner city real-estate, yet somehow its full of bennie taking muslims. I've never heard of a western country that allows slums to exist in the CBD.

Charles Bennett
Charles Bennett

She took a shortcut home.

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

three separate sex attacks
separate

Logan Richardson
Logan Richardson

kek

Andrew Parker
Andrew Parker

Good.
She did vote for that and you know it.

Chase Anderson
Chase Anderson

is East London so its not like London have a problem
Being this delusional, is like saying that we dont have a Narc problem because they are in the woods not in the cities.

There should be a word for ppl like you

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

there is CCTV footage of people walking behind her

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

funny how none of your sophiscated goyim tracking devices stopped any of the attacks

Michael Ortiz
Michael Ortiz

Why is this not in the fucking headlines and on tv?

They're more worried about fucking race and people being ~genderfluid~ or whatever shit. Tolerance my fucking ass.

I fucking hate living here.

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

so one muslim cockfag was sticking it into the still moist spunk of another? doesnt that make them gay? :D

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

As a muslim I think she deserved it

she probably dressed like a slut

Andrew Harris
Andrew Harris

Must have been asking for it. But seriously, she probably supported Tony Blair's policy of browning the UK.

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

sauce?

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

cctv footage
of all the attacks
provide

Samuel Howard
Samuel Howard

RAPE TRAIN OF PEACE

Adrian Watson
Adrian Watson

M8 im saying the attacks happened in east london. Thats where majority of muslims are. Context pablo.

Juan Smith
Juan Smith

it's okay bc that's where the Muslims are
Remove kebab

Isaac Baker
Isaac Baker

That's one spooky skelington 10/10 Friday the thirteenth post

Hunter Cooper
Hunter Cooper

there is
"delusional faggot"

Ryder Nguyen
Ryder Nguyen

The article in OP. not once in the article does it mention CCTV footage of any sexual assault occurring

It mentions people """following""" (bongspeak for being within a 5m radius of a female) her and at one point her clothes look "disheveled". This is apparently hard evidence of a triple rape in the span of a few minutes.

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

not wearing a burka in a middle eastern country

Ian Hall
Ian Hall

same shit here tho

When was the last time you saw a black on white murder story in our news headline?

The west is fucked, the last few places that have any hope left are places like Australia, Hungary ect...

Wyatt Reed
Wyatt Reed

Muh benefits

Luke Brown
Luke Brown

"H-help me.. I've just been raped."
"Oh.. does anyone know where you are? Family, friends?"
"N-no"
"Well, get ready for round 2!"

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

They like it.

Easton Cooper
Easton Cooper

QUINTESSENTIAL

Joshua Cook
Joshua Cook

They most likely do have cctv footage but they will not post it publicly because the news protect muslims

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

I can't fucking wait to emigrate this shithole. If it was the other way around it would be all over the news stirring up hatred for whites.

Isaiah Martin
Isaiah Martin

You too burger. One subtle reference for attribution and it goes over everyones head

Gavin Robinson
Gavin Robinson

Part of the Umma

Asher Morgan
Asher Morgan

My partner is brown as it should be hungary is multi cultural

Austin Walker
Austin Walker

there's a reason large cities in Europe tend to have a disproportional amount of leeches. Rents are high enough to keep out most of the working people, but leeches don't have to worry about rent because the state pays for them.

Juan Campbell
Juan Campbell

You're absolutely right. All women are victims and this is a conspiracy.

You realize you're white knighting a literal slut, right? She's 17 and yet she went out clubbing? That means she's a degenerate whore with a fake ID who loves to get railed by strange cock. This is the kind of person who screams for attention -- like the kind of attention she would get by making up a story about being raped not once but THREE times. Give me a fucking break user.

Adam Long
Adam Long

Need mo money for dem programs

Justin Gomez
Justin Gomez

asian

Noah Morris
Noah Morris

Whos got the video?

Cooper Kelly
Cooper Kelly

Why is this not in the fucking headlines and on tv?

Amplify this and omit that. As Gaby Hinsliff of the Guardian wrote after the Cologne sex attacks, these incidents distress journalists because it forces them to look at conflicting and unflattering info of the victim group.

On New Year’s Eve, something happened that I don’t really want to talk about. It happened not to me but to about 100 women in Cologne and other German cities,
it’s because the attackers are widely described as looking Arab or north African. Which is why, of course, liberals like me are reluctant to talk about it.

Bentley Allen
Bentley Allen

I was going to post this and the response.

Here you go for future reference.

Jeremiah Taylor
Jeremiah Taylor

Hope for Australia
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Brayden Edwards
Brayden Edwards

What's the source of that clipping, Pekka?

I want to include it.

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

The exact same thing happened in Sweden.

Jason Ortiz
Jason Ortiz

you must have voted for Hillary

Angel Thompson
Angel Thompson

tower hamlets
would never go there is i was a woman. who the fuck lets their 17 year ld daughter go on a night out anyway. 17 year olds should be at home by 12 not out and about

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

I'm actually glad they tried to hide that. If they had come out right away and reported about "a few" incidents people would have been way less angry later on.
But them sitting on the news of over a thousand attacks and trying to keep radio silence on it really blew off the lit and enabled the shift to the right.

Sebastian Thomas
Sebastian Thomas

you need fake ID in UK

first off all we do not use IDs as the UK doesnt have an ID

second of all Ive been drinking since im 16 and not once have they ID'd me I never fucked anyone during the party and Im in a stable relationship for 5 years

you are assuming things too much muhammed

Anthony Hill
Anthony Hill

and this is precisely why I don't give a shit even if it is true. She's a degenerate whore and her parents are probably degenerate low class alcoholic peasants. Trash.

Aaron Rodriguez
Aaron Rodriguez

this is society's failure for teaching faggots that we're all the same

Nathaniel Smith
Nathaniel Smith

People here were mad when police handed out rape whistles in Sweden. But doesn't that mean that then acknowledge the problem and are working to solve it?

Robert Collins
Robert Collins

roastie alert

Michael Evans
Michael Evans

sorry excuse for a problem whites let happen

Ryder Gonzalez
Ryder Gonzalez

O tempora o mores.

Nowadays some parents brag about being progressive and letting their 15 year old daughters go out to parties in the weekend.

Jayden Powell
Jayden Powell

Drinking age for beer is 16.

Austin Butler
Austin Butler

UK doesnt have an ID
what is a drivers license???
my personal anecdotal experience is that I've never been ID'd so it must be true for everyone
I personally don't fuck strange people at parties so it must be true for everyone
holy fucking christ actually kill yourself

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

this is really the reality of the world today. Common rape and harassment by foreigners in what was once the most safe places in the world.

In Denmark we even have fucking soldiers on the street as our police force have crumpled under the sheer bulk of crimes by immigrants (rape, murder, theft, robber and gangs).

The ride never ends

Nolan Mitchell
Nolan Mitchell

also the ID is not even particularly relevant, what's relevant is that she's 17 and out getting drunk at clubs like a typical trashy roastie whore

Luis Green
Luis Green

If you mean the german Hillary (Merkel), you are goddamn right.

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

The greatest flaw of the white man is his excess of sympathy. Like that monk said, you can be full of love and kindness but you can't sleep next to a mad dog.

Adam Evans
Adam Evans

Not in the UK. Only if it's with a meal and accompanied by an adult.

Adam Scott
Adam Scott

delibrately walking around alone at night in known high crime Muslim area wanting to be "raped" to fulfil the sick fantasys all sluts have
gets raped and orgasms
WAA WAA PITY ME WAA

They should have killed her.

Colton Myers
Colton Myers

london
once the most safe places in the world.
give me a fucking break user, in what timeline?

Easton Peterson
Easton Peterson

Attiribution sure looks a lot like deflection, stop blaming Muslims, blame yourself for allowing them to rape your women

Xavier Scott
Xavier Scott

council houses

James Reyes
James Reyes

He walks away with his bike. Likely because his junk is still sore, kek. Definitely raped her.

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

and you should be glad you are not young today. Teens do not get the luxury of going out and having fun because multiculturalism and the multiracial society will literally rape them.

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

First post best post

Sebastian Anderson
Sebastian Anderson

when the fuck has London ever been a safe place Hans?? Maybe when the fucking Romans were in control but the place has been a fucking cesspool for all of modern history

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

it's okay for women to get raped
Kys. How sexually frustrated must you have to be to have no feeling for a beat and raped women

Jaxson Brown
Jaxson Brown

be white girl
go to third world shithole defenseless
get raped
"oh poor me :(((( who could have foreseen this?? :'("
probably liked it

Joshua Price
Joshua Price

just 40 years ago story like this would be nearly unheard of.
and do not give me that shit about "the IRA".

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

god i love coon

Nolan Evans
Nolan Evans

woman
delinquent roastie
choose one faggot

Aiden Gomez
Aiden Gomez

Nigger burger rape rates 20x higher than Muslim
WE WOULD FIGHT BACK WE WOULDN'T ALLOW IT XDD

Kill yourself tubby. Some dumb slut delibrately wanders around late at night in a Muslim area alone wishing to get her rape fantasy fulfilled and were supposed to give a fuck, they should have killed her

Nathan Johnson
Nathan Johnson

I was responding to this cunt, cunt.

And a ~100 years ago you had Jack the Ripper with a full town of prostitutes and degeneracy

Xavier Flores
Xavier Flores

this is all a distraction from the real issue of our day: white men cat-calling attractive skanks on the street in NYC.

Michael Powell
Michael Powell

Updated.

Alexander Rodriguez
Alexander Rodriguez

That's a good point, user.

Seeing how they've behaved since they haven't learnt that cover ups have consequences. Instead you have journalists and activists campaigning to restrict info such as ethnicity, and countries like Sweden changing their reporting procedures to hide facts.

All they do is refine their tactics to perpetuate the lies. Their ideology requires it.

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

is she hot?

Dylan Price
Dylan Price

I can't wait for the day that all British men are locked up for visually sexually assaulting women with their eyes and all that's left on the street are British women and the hordes of shitskin males who only get a slap on the wrist and are free after a week after committing serial rape

Aaron Sullivan
Aaron Sullivan

Those damn slant-eyed asians with their noodles and wasabi

Kayden Davis
Kayden Davis

Tower Hamlets
im shocked

Adam Moore
Adam Moore

This. If you act like a slut, expect to be treated as one.

Angel Garcia
Angel Garcia

and this excuse the foreigners? All major German cities are no better so this should concern you to Fritz. A nation that can not protect its young and its women is not a sovereign entity. Pathetic.
Your ancestors would turn in there graves if they knew how the modern German cuck behaves.

Dylan Morgan
Dylan Morgan

she's probably 8/10, but since she's British, anywhere else in the world she's a 4.

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

as a Muslim
We saw the flag Ahmed, that's given

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

Would like to know what the fuck a 17 year old white girl was doing at night in Tower Hamlets.

Xavier Hill
Xavier Hill

men are fucking assholes, wtf is wrong with this people ffs?

Luis Thomas
Luis Thomas

STICC

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

our police force have crumpled under the sheer bulk of crimes by immigrants (rape, murder, theft, robber and gangs).
Nyc has been dealing with that for years. The police department ends up working with the gangs to keep crime down. Fun right?
t.sexually frustrated pathetic beta. Sort yourself out have sympathy for white women and defend them. Then maybe you'd get laid

Hudson Nelson
Hudson Nelson

Those damned Buddhists are at it again.

Jaxson White
Jaxson White

how nice,, remember kids, DIVERSITY IS AN ENRICHMENT

I wonder how much our grandchildren will despise us (like we despise the boomers now), and mock us with these phrases.

Julian Johnson
Julian Johnson

In London, you have to get raped 3 times in one night to get on the news.

Regular rapes are just life.

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

Are there pics of the girl?

Gabriel Jenkins
Gabriel Jenkins

5 seconds on Google
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4736452/Girl-15-raped-TWICE-two-different-men-day.html

Samuel Nguyen
Samuel Nguyen

A nation that can not protect its young and its women is not a sovereign entity.
So marshal law every day, whole day? Crime will happen, here you get punished for that. (In most cases, it should be in all cases ofc, fuck cultural sensitivity when it comes to crime)

I think the worst thing that has happened to the UK is not shitskins but precedent legal system

Lincoln Hall
Lincoln Hall

PART

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

*sniff, sniff, sniff*
What's wrong girl, why are you crying?
I..I w-was raped...
Oh my! I guess then it's just not your day *unfasten belt*

Julian Price
Julian Price

AND

Joseph Turner
Joseph Turner

I bet she wishes she was in the USA and just got shot instead.

James Jones
James Jones

a muslim fucking mayor of a muslim rape-capital
I'm not even gonna be surprised if shit on a street is gonna be added to the part and parcel in a few years over in glorious britpakistan

Blake Roberts
Blake Roberts

PARCEL

Daniel Collins
Daniel Collins

alone at night in a dangerous neighborhood, after drinking and partying
gets raped

It's almost as if male chaperones served a vital purpose in protecting women. Maybe we should bring them back?

Aiden Scott
Aiden Scott

Ah fuck might as well not source it then. DM = dogshit to the general public.

Joseph Stewart
Joseph Stewart

argument is that a nation should protect its young or it isn't a nation
counter-argument is ridiculous logical fallacy insisting to protect the young a nation must have "marshal law" every day all day.
fuck off and die shill.

Colton Campbell
Colton Campbell

Whats a 17 year old doing in clubs?

Jordan Martin
Jordan Martin

Maybe she was ugly?

Logan Long
Logan Long

Tower Hamlets is and always has been a shithole

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

our worst fear is that she becomes Islamophobic because of this random anecdotal incident. It's now more than ever important to teach the society, especially the young white girls, to love Muslims wholeheartedly.

Ian Fisher
Ian Fisher

hang the fuckers idgaf

Brayden Moore
Brayden Moore

"What were parents thinking letting her go to the muzzy part of town"
How abut, what were they thinking when they let politicians bring these fucks in to begin with? There shouldn't be any "bad" parts of town where you fear being raped.

Julian Cook
Julian Cook

She was just being culturally enriched and this is part and parcel of diversity being our greatest strength.

Joseph Stewart
Joseph Stewart

The absolute state of "men"
You've been so jewed you have no sympathy for a white women raped. Part and parcel of walking around a bad part of town right??!! No wonder the Muslims will win. Whites are apathetic

Blake Lopez
Blake Lopez

double kek

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

Are you totally new?

David Carter
David Carter

The ABSOLUTE FUCKING STATE OF THE ENGLISH

You chucks should be fucking ashamed of yourselves. Your country is no longer civilized. That’s what you get for voting with your ass

Dominic Richardson
Dominic Richardson

Thanks for adding to the discussion. Hope putin's dick tastes good

Benjamin Rodriguez
Benjamin Rodriguez

thread locked on reddit
this is the justification they use https://imgur.com/a/5npIy

Apparently this is "extreme bigotry and hate speech" now? This is just the truth. Hope these mods never go outside for their sake.

Jace Edwards
Jace Edwards

Bad parts of town where crime is more common have always existed, you dumb leaf. This is why you either avoid them, or if you are forced to go through one you don't go in alone and defenseless.

Evan James
Evan James

shhh m8, give him some hope

Tyler Miller
Tyler Miller

Your gay nigger lover is irrelevant, you dead end.

Matthew Adams
Matthew Adams

Getting raped is just part & parcel of living in East London.

Nathan Rogers
Nathan Rogers

gotta pick one pol

hates women
feels bad for women

Eli Russell
Eli Russell

Tower Hamlets

everything you need to know about the rapists right there

Angel Clark
Angel Clark

Surely the way she was dressed was considered an invitation by the """""attackers""""" and they simply accepted. You wouldn't want to question their culture, would you?

Aiden White
Aiden White

The police department ends up working with the gangs to keep crime down
already seen that here. It was the reason why the state said pull in the army because that shit will not fly. Denmark will turn into a pure militant dictatorship before that will happen because Danes are extremely loyal to the state. Fun right?....

I wonder how much our grandchildren will despise us
depends on whether or not we can fix this shit. If not we will be known as the single biggest failures of western tradition and world.

I think the worst thing that has happened to the UK is not shitskins but precedent legal system
I disagree. The shitskins are the root of all the major problems the UK face. All. Mass immigration is the single most destructive thing to ever occur.

So marshal law every day, whole day?
not need if you do not import thousand upon thousands of violent idiotic foreigners. Coming to this point where we do not need "marshal law everyday" has taken hundreds of years. Now all that is being thrown away and we will have to start from scratch

Connor Martinez
Connor Martinez

Getting raped is part and parcel of living in londonstan

Xavier Reyes
Xavier Reyes

so its ok then? You just let them have their way and take your lands with out protest? Weak

Noah Richardson
Noah Richardson

he thinks we are the ones being jewed
wew lad

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

rape is part of their culture, if you disagree with it you're a racist,bigoted islamophobe!

Jaxson Smith
Jaxson Smith

Part and parcel

Xavier Gomez
Xavier Gomez

Did I say that? Learn English you dumb thirdie.

Tyler King
Tyler King

asian with cropped beard
holy fucking shit

Gabriel Turner
Gabriel Turner

Mass immigration is the single most destructive thing to ever occur.
Can't say that I disagree that it's really bad.

But the state really fucked up with integration. They gave them neighborhoods, they should have been spread out around the city. So they passively assimilate into anglo culture. This goes on for generations ofc.

Justin Clark
Justin Clark

Redditor detected fuck off

James Nguyen
James Nguyen

God damn those nips are out there nankinging again

Luke Wood
Luke Wood

what would be traits most rapist have in common ?
leftist
African
muslim

Lucas King
Lucas King

This. Look at Grenfell. That redpilled a lot of people. Fucking Ethiopian taxi driver's fridge catches fire and the third world retard knocks on the neighbours' door, packs a bag and walks out. Plus look at who lived/died there. One English guy. One. In K&C, prime central London and it was mostly fucking Arabs

Nolan Perez
Nolan Perez

But the state really fucked up with integration
you are still at this state in Germany? We have long passed that here in Denmark. Nobody speaks of integration because that does not work. Its assimilation or nothing. Integration means integrating the foreigners culture and norms into your culture and norms. That is unacceptable and it has taken the danish politicians over 20 years to get to that conclusion.
They gave them neighborhoods, they should have been spread out around the city.
cant agree with that. How do you spread them out when NOBODY wants to live next to them? Why is it even your job to pay and shelter these people? They are not Germans so the state and German people owe them nothing. When the foreigners move into an area all the natives leave. We have seen this over and over again. Immigration only works in small numbers when from cultural and ethnic identical countries and only in extreme few numbers from cultural and ethnic different countries.

So they passively assimilate into anglo culture
This goes on for generations ofc.
indeed. Hence why you can only take in 1 person pr. 10.000 or so. They need to be overwhelmed and outnumbered. With no chances to form communities with likewise individuals.
If not; ghettoes and multi-culture.

Kevin Sanders
Kevin Sanders

Hey there mohhamed, hop in the oven

Aiden Williams
Aiden Williams

JUST

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

They don't assimilate, that is a myth. If they were white then it would be possible because after learning German their kids could fit in with the native population. Not so with non whites, they will always be obviously from somewhere else. Also when you accept large amounts of migrants from foreign cultures, they don't become more like their host country, their host country becomes more like their country of origin.

Jack Watson
Jack Watson

the mohammedan benis, much larger and more robust than the tiny, shriveled,soy-addled Anglo benis, is a dietary staple of the londonian roastie in 2017, who takes it any way she can to atone for centuries of white crimes

Dominic Williams
Dominic Williams

Who's the real victim here, this temptress or the 3 poor Muslims she seduced?

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

They are scaling down on immigration, they took too much too quickly
Immigration only works in small numbers
I was thinking resettling them around the city but in small numbers, did not emphasize that.
when NOBODY wants to live next to them?
this is true, hard situation. There is never a single solution.
Why is it even your job to pay and shelter these people?
Our obligation as a rich christian nation, so they say at lest.

Connor Wood
Connor Wood

being anywhere near paki hamlets
going to a fucking club there

Wew

I mean it doesn't excuse the sub-humans from their actions, but you need to be careful.

Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

So basically shes naked but has bandaids on her nipples and vulva and decided to walk home at 2am. I can't believe this happened

Jose Fisher
Jose Fisher

browse Sup Forums
get mad

Zachary Sanders
Zachary Sanders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgRoiTWkBHU
that is a myth
can't change how people operate on an unconscious level

Blake Hughes
Blake Hughes

And what have women learned about going out after dark unaccompanied by a man?

Joseph Watson
Joseph Watson

perkele!

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

he didn't even read the article. There's nothing in there that suggest anything happened at all.

James Cooper
James Cooper

victim shaming
ugh like i cant even right now

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

I wonder how much our grandchildren will despise us
If they will live in it since their birth, it will seem normal to them. That's what (((they))) strive for. The whole Zeitgeist shift. A society of slaves where slaves don't realize they're slaves.

Hudson Williams
Hudson Williams

Britbong fags, get the fuck outside and mobilize against this shit along with your absurd police state.

Hudson Clark
Hudson Clark

Your obligation is to your people and your posterity, not some foreign horde who come there with the sole purpose of leeching off your welfare system and raping your women. Germany needs a new Weltanschauung.

Juan Nelson
Juan Nelson

Not just Tower Hamlets but Bethnal fucking Green.

Henry Taylor
Henry Taylor

No whites live in tower hamlets.

I'm not saying it as a defence or an excuse for London. I'm saying it as a fact: its not for whites. We'd basically have to invade our own streets and would be attacked by the foreigners living in our own buildings.

Jayden Bell
Jayden Bell

My father grew up there and my grandfather died there. Glad he's dead so he doesn't have to experience little iran.

Aaron Peterson
Aaron Peterson

The left, the globalists, the EU, the sjw, (((them))), these, these are her true rapists.

Christian Ward
Christian Ward

Defending white women
calling others beta

Oh the ironing

Luis Watson
Luis Watson

where's the nationality of the suspects? doesn't say in article, therefore assumed dark german.

Aiden Stewart
Aiden Stewart

What's not being reported was that she worked for hte British Broadcasting Corporation and she was wearing a shirt saying, "The BBC is Free"... but she was walking through Camden Town at 2am. Just and unfortunate misunderstanding.

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

They manage to assimilate in America for the most part.

Isaiah Howard
Isaiah Howard

I Did not know there were so many ASIANS in London... are these Chinese Asians, Japanese Asians, what nationality are these Asians??

Juan Phillips
Juan Phillips

That's a no-go zone, country within a country. They would have to mobilize army and people don't want to waste money on that.
Just like you let big cities being held by niggers instead of purging them with flamethrowers.

Joshua Wright
Joshua Wright

leftist
It's not rape. It's redistribution of wealth.

Justin Brown
Justin Brown

If you master to combine both, you've hit the emo-sexual sweet spot.

Aiden Edwards
Aiden Edwards

BRITISH PEOPLE GETTING RAPED AT INCREDIBLE HGIH SPEED

Hunter King
Hunter King

But they're muslims, in the U.K., and it's part of their culture. So they're allowed to rape whenever they feel like it. Islamaphopics.

Josiah Wilson
Josiah Wilson

I fell bad for the shitskins, having to rape british woman. That's punishment enough.

Robert Foster
Robert Foster

if she had a gun she'd still have a cherry

Luis Myers
Luis Myers

Don't get me wrong, but how the FUCK do you get separated from your friends? I mean seriously, never ever in my lifetime did I ever get separated from my group. What the fuck.

Some fucking friends she had...

Ayden Smith
Ayden Smith

By Asians we means those from the subcontinent: India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh. It's the Muslims from Pakistan that are most of the problem. Hindus and Sikhs are able to get on well enough, and they too aren't too please with the Muslims either. Don't have too many East Asians; those we have are mostly HK Chinese.

UK is about 8% Asian and 3% black.

Jackson Flores
Jackson Flores

That's why the attacks kept getting more intense and involving more men, they could feel how "wet" she was, so obviously she wanted it.

Ian White
Ian White

Because there are fewer of them and we punish them severely when they send money to their "Charities".

John Parker
John Parker

see. his kind knows whatsup

Camden Nelson
Camden Nelson

Didn't mention race, that means refugee.

Jose Peterson
Jose Peterson

that's because, in this country they would get caught for their rape, and be sentenced to 10-60 years in prison. In Europe, and Canada, for that matter, you might get a couple years, if they even bother to prosecute. Euros make fun of Americas crime problem, but we don't have a problem sentencing someone to 90 years in prison, sticking a death needle in them, etc. Our harsh sentences give at least some solace to the victims.

Elijah Robinson
Elijah Robinson

reading this turned my stomach, this is truly sickening that a girl walking home in a western society would get assaulted three times like this and i'm guess that all of the attackers were muslim peaces of shit. Like fucking deport all of them. what the fuck.

Christian Long
Christian Long

This is all the brits' fault.

Had they been more inclusive and open minded to these immigrants, and none of this would have happened. Shame on the white men of your country, and your bigotry, whose actions lead DIRECTLY to this.

Ryder Williams
Ryder Williams

Bad parts of town where crime is more common have always existed, you dumb leaf. This is why you either avoid them, or if you are forced to go through one you don't go in alone and defenseless.

I think people care more that these bad parts of town weren't there before

And even the ones that were already there didn't have women suffering many CONSECUTIVE rapes

Bentley Thomas
Bentley Thomas

She shouldn't dress like a whore. Hair all hanging out, uncovered and shit

Nathaniel Jenkins
Nathaniel Jenkins

Muslims rape young boys in their home countries, because they aren't allowed to bring women with them to rape. That's literally one of the reasons.

Elijah Gomez
Elijah Gomez

I would take my son into the woods and put him down

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

There's literally nothing wrong with this advice, and the people living in those areas know it.

Jace Lopez
Jace Lopez

all white girls in London are assumed to consent to unconscious sex to Muslim men. Unless she is an Islamophobic, which is a crime and mental disorder. The best way to punish and treat Islamophobism is to be raped by Muslim men, 3 times in one hour.

Xavier Reyes
Xavier Reyes

and nothing happened

Nathan Murphy
Nathan Murphy

she probably asked for it

James Howard
James Howard

What if it was your white daughter Sup Forums and you knew the paki who got away with it?

Cameron Martin
Cameron Martin

SOMEONE POST THAT GIF
YOU KNOW THE ONE

Justin Torres
Justin Torres

European girls when they see brown men be like

Brandon Baker
Brandon Baker

Tower Hamlets
Raped by 5 Paki and African guys in 3 attacks in a row
Says it all.

London died a long time ago. it's officially Londonistan now and in the 2021 Census will be revealed as <25% native white another 11% drop in a decade.
If you're a native white and live in Londonistan, get out while you can.
The area and much of Londonistan has been ethnic cleansed.

Zachary Clark
Zachary Clark

muslim write uses a european girl in a burka as the photo for the article
Literally shoving their aim in your face.

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

Getting raped apparently

Henry Reed
Henry Reed

confront him and end up getting raped myself

Nicholas White
Nicholas White

Post tits with timestamp naow

Tyler Gray
Tyler Gray

London

stop making threads about nigger shitholes, nobody cares.

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

And you Brits are letting this happen for what reason again? Do something for fucks sake.

Samuel Powell
Samuel Powell

Our politicians need hanging for treason.

Camden Scott
Camden Scott

She was asking for it.

Grayson Butler
Grayson Butler

you tell me

Christopher Jackson
Christopher Jackson

Great question bruh. She should have a male family with her, right Mohammad?

Jonathan Gonzalez
Jonathan Gonzalez

Go purge Chiraq first Burger.

Bentley Adams
Bentley Adams

kek

Christopher Foster
Christopher Foster

Denmark will turn into a pure militant dictatorship
HURRAHHHHHHHHH

Camden Martin
Camden Martin

You can talk mate.
22% of the entire European race lives in the USA.
Yet its now white minority by birthrate as of 2013 and will be by population between 2032 and 2036. It won't be peaceful. The race problems you see now are the opening shots.

Your influence effects the western world and the degeneracy you directly promoted and produced has infected us all.

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

Had they been more inclusive and open minded to these immigrants, and none of this would have happened.
Agreed. They should insist that their wives and daughters sleep with at least three immigrants a week. All that Muslim cum MUST be released safely, otherwise every goat in Britain will be fucked to death.

Elijah King
Elijah King

When are you going to reclaim Detroit?

William Lewis
William Lewis

When you clean up Londonstan, I'll be sure and give your request serious consideration to be looked at on a later date of my choosing. Keep calm and get your rape on.

Lincoln Roberts
Lincoln Roberts

special delivery

Logan Rogers
Logan Rogers

this is my life now

I go into these threads expecting to be mad and I'm always rewarded.

Jonathan Smith
Jonathan Smith

Whites not being able to live in their cities is just the price of diversity

Jaxon Parker
Jaxon Parker

Curious as to how reddit would react to something so unbelievably blatant and unacceptable.
They fucking locked and nuked the thread with only a handful of hypercucked comments left.
Jesus christ

Daniel Gray
Daniel Gray

5 feet 7
large build
Literally crying here

Cooper Johnson
Cooper Johnson

Once we get them all mortgages and credit cards and buying useless shit. Maybe it will cancel out the gibs in time.

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

Don't blame us for your, or Europe's problems my friend. Because if you are, your cultures in good old Europe are dead.

John Collins
John Collins

Just today in the (((paper))) I was reading whilst getting an haircut. I saw a small article with pictures of a woman selling Knights Templar themed items like tea mugs.
She was ordered to remove them from sale because it was "offensive to muslims". When she countered it by saying they were warrior monks that protected Christian pilgrims, Christian converts and Christian businessmen in the holy land from Islamic attack they BANNED her from her hometowns market where she has always sold her goods.

That's how fucked we are. Some parts of the country flying the English flag can get you a warning because it reminds Muslims of Crusaders due to the red cross.

Michael Phillips
Michael Phillips

But liberals and unions are to blame for destroying Detroit? Nogs are just the icing on the shitcake that is Detroit.

Juan White
Juan White

Yeah, reddit is beyond hope, it's a cesspit of marxist propaganda.

Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Anywhere these stories are published, the comments have to be deleted in bulk or the comments section is disabled altogether in advance.

Isaac Lee
Isaac Lee

have CCTVs hanging literally everywhere
still couldnt do shit about this
Pathetic

Owen King
Owen King

Muh Brexit because of rapefugees
Have rape capital of whole europe by themselves
so much kek

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

Australia is 16% Asian and 25% Non-white overall
More immigrants come from India and China than anywhere else
Hope for us

Noah Cox
Noah Cox

Interesting how you ignored the very uncomfortable truth about the replacement of the American whites but focused on me saying your influence caused all these problems.

Jonathan Allen
Jonathan Allen

Strawman argument. Detroit has slowly been dying over decades, and was a fucking shithole 30 years ago, but this was caused by economics as opposed to mass unchecked migration and forced integration with cultures that do not play nice with one another. Try again.

Austin Butler
Austin Butler

Christianity islam whats teh difference? Both none european sand nigger religions

Tyler Perry
Tyler Perry

It's not all monitored 24/7. It's just a way of providing grainy, shitty evidence after a crime has been reported.

Lincoln Moore
Lincoln Moore

cant help a lost cause or brainwashed sheep. before you know it what you think or the truth in a case is will be seen as.....

have a seat, ive been here for a while.

Cooper Flores
Cooper Flores

"oh hey, do you need help with directions?"
fikifiki fikifiki

"oh you poor girl how could someone do this? I'll help"
fikifiki fikifiki

"Get off of her you scum! gtfo out of here! you ok?"good I'll help myself
Fikifiki fikifiki fikifiki fikifiki fikifiki fikifiki fikifiki fikifiki fikifiki fikifiki fikifiki fikifiki

Chase Thompson
Chase Thompson

now thats a hat trick

Dominic Sullivan
Dominic Sullivan

Not every city is niggerville USA.

Xavier Moore
Xavier Moore

This area of East London is also a complete shit hole and has been overrun in exactly the same way. Stop pretending your country isn't in a complete mess too.

Matthew Clark
Matthew Clark

Hahaha, londonistan,..... I Bet she was a antifa bitch, Now they"ll get what they asked for!! Have fun with your enriched Multi,Multi,Multi-Culti breed inside your Belly!! Hahahaha, no mercy ! IT will be a Afganhopakimuselondonistaner !

Adrian Wright
Adrian Wright

well the middle east is almost asia... right?

Julian Jenkins
Julian Jenkins

this?

Aiden Garcia
Aiden Garcia

Fuck it, I don't care anymore about anything.

Kevin Young
Kevin Young

top kek

To be fair though, these guys have it good, literal free access to hot women that can't say no without being islamophobes.

Benjamin Cruz
Benjamin Cruz

Kek this is why we need guns

Jason Garcia
Jason Garcia

fucking hell man I really hope you're shitposting or trolling. because otherwise you're literal scum just like them.

Zachary Hughes
Zachary Hughes

check'd

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

Most white women won't go anywhere near these areas at night for obvious reasons.

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

You clearly do not understand the history of Detroit. Not even blacks are responsible for it's demise.

Corrupt Democratic leaders and unions are responsible for the death of Detroit. And their is no turning back. Detroit was a boom bust city that is unfortunately sitting in the Midwest where industry originally left because of unions, and will continue to stay away because everyone in the midwest is either unskilled or a heroin addict now.

Evan Davis
Evan Davis

Bonginstani woman
hot

Colton Watson
Colton Watson

They get some once in a while it seems.

I mean, would all white men also abide by morals if we didn't have any laws and you knew you would get away with it?

Isaac Lewis
Isaac Lewis

How fitting on Friday 13th October. The day the Knights Templar were arrested,tortured and executed and believed to be where the superstition originates in 1307.

Christianity(true traditional warrior Christianity not the cucked one today run by traitors,athiests and homosexuals) built Europe and directly influenced every facet of western civilisation.
Islam seeks to destroy it and replace it with Islamism and destroy all of Europe's art,landmarks,ruins and history.

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

If your solution is rape whistles you aren't working to solve it.

Josiah Jackson
Josiah Jackson

fucking ninjas raping our daughters

Camden Lee
Camden Lee

interesting culture
never been in indonesia a case like this happened
tfw theres unity in diversity

Jack Bennett
Jack Bennett

t. roastie donator

Jacob Lopez
Jacob Lopez

I need some advise with my folders guys.
I have a good amount of mudslime images and also some london headlines and webms, should i merge them for easy access or how do you guys manage not to have them on many folders?

Adam Harris
Adam Harris

You really think that? With all the GHQC surveillance and complete lack of privacy rights in the UK?
What was is all for then?

Jace Wood
Jace Wood

How do we make the nips stop raping?

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

the absolute state the UK.

Adrian Morgan
Adrian Morgan

built Europe

Cooper Peterson
Cooper Peterson

Not where I live bud. And one other thing about your statement; I don't give a shit what color an American is. Some of the most red blooded patriotic Americans I've ever seen were naturalized citizens from somewhere else, who CHOSE to be here, and did so legally. The dipshits that were imported unchecked into the EU, and now your country have no desire to be anything but tribal, and they demand you let them be this way, and your country is letting them. Grooming gangs, this rape, acid attacks and calls for Islamic courts and law to supersede British law are a real threat for you. Hell, even speaking out can now get your ass landed in jail. You have no argument here friend, so before you go throwing fucking stones, clean up your own mess in your own country.

Isaiah Nelson
Isaiah Nelson

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/girl-15-raped-rail-station-suffers-second-attack-flagging-man/

It was in every major newspaper

Kevin Jackson
Kevin Jackson

It's acknowledging there is a problem, and part of a solution. Don't be a retarded leaf there is never a single solution for a given problem.

Andrew Gray
Andrew Gray

Yeah actually. Even my barber said "Fucking typical, everything for them and nothing for us".

Xavier Scott
Xavier Scott

Yes, that is absolutely the case. There are far too many of them to monitor, and they're certainly not networked together.

Hudson Miller
Hudson Miller

It was closed on reddit /news for "racist comments" lul.

Landon Miller
Landon Miller

fucking sandniggers

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

mozzies hate gays and women.

they aren't leftist.

Joseph Wright
Joseph Wright

the difference is fighting is the last resort in that advice, or do you think the official advice is to run away, then hide and then fight a person you ran away from?

Henry Smith
Henry Smith

We need USA to nuke Japan again they won't stop raping our women

Julian Ross
Julian Ross

fpbp

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

Just briefly checking, most news sites have blocked comments on this, and the few that didn't are pages and pages of 14/88.

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

sex attacks
Newspeak word for rape.

William Turner
William Turner

mozzies hate gays
They sure love fucking boys.

Hudson Parker
Hudson Parker

just fuck the world up desu

modern medicine, air travel and mass immigration was a mistake

wish we all fucking nuked eachother back in the 50's

Julian Howard
Julian Howard

She should go alone, she is a strong independent woman after all!! She needs to be even more multi-cultural maybe for 4 or 5??!

Nathan Hall
Nathan Hall

England is not diverse enough

Easton Morgan
Easton Morgan

It's not gay if his balls didn't drop.

Brody Howard
Brody Howard

as a muslim i'm surprised that eurocucks have been inviting these monkeys into their countries. they should deport them already.

fucking disgrace. fuck these leeches. if they truly wanted to live in the eu/na/better parts of the world they would apply for immigration like a normal person with a brain and not apply with refugee status.

Hunter Thomas
Hunter Thomas

Most white women are pro rapey Paki/Nigger they shouldn't be surprised when they get raped.

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

If she had been wearing a "do not rape" bracelet, none of this would have happened.

Hunter Hernandez
Hunter Hernandez

thinking the surveillance helps when operating on limited budget and low manpower
Amazing how with all that surveillance and people known to them still carry out deadly terror attacks though eh?
There are 30,000 active jihadists in the UK and the authorities can only monitor 3000 of the most dangerous who returned from fighting in Iraq,Syria,Libya and Somalia. Of that 3000 only 40-50 can be monitored 24/7. The rest slip by.
There are at least 130,000 financiers of Islamism in the UK from private citizens giving a few quid a month to businesses in Islamic areas that give a few hundred to a few thousand.
There are as of September 2017 over 500 active terror plots being investigated in the UK alone.
None of these include other types of terrorism and ideologies. with environmentalists being the second largest terror threat.

You really think they can monitor ALL those cameras aswell? A lot of those cameras actually date to the 1990's and some don't even work at all.

Landon Johnson
Landon Johnson

its only gay for the guy getting penetrated

Aaron Collins
Aaron Collins

That poor 3rd guy after getting all that sloppy mess. can we set up a go fund me for him?

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

Sounds like they fit just right in Britain

Anthony Stewart
Anthony Stewart

Better start paying more taxes to support it, britcuck. Can't keep up with Mohammed's welfare and quality CCTV on this budget!

Alexander Price
Alexander Price

couldnt
wouldnt

Gavin Reyes
Gavin Reyes

Link?

Joshua Taylor
Joshua Taylor

im loosely using the term "we" here but, this board is the only place where you can talk about the downfall and collapse of the West with brethren that see the truth. we post ridiculous news thats actually true but you hear nothing of this outside our circle. we are truth,knowledge and freedom.

t.echnically an "echochamber" of TRUTH

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

Yeah, stirring the porridge is pretty gross, that slut should pay reparations for not having a clean vajina for the mudslime conqueror.

Nolan Price
Nolan Price

Typical ostrich politics. They can't accept the reality and want to live in their Communist inspired globalist world where everyone is the same and there is no difference between anyone.
In Mosul they found a book of an IS commander that had a bounty list of kills given to fighters(3 dinars for killing an Iraqi soldier etc) aswell as rules,punishments and warnings for behaviour. One of them included gay sex with long haired feminine boys and advises fighters to pray and ensure the objects of their lust cut their hair and are sent away.
Made me laugh.

Jackson Stewart
Jackson Stewart

asian
Damn chinks at it again.

Nolan Watson
Nolan Watson

The criminal is not Japanese.
Do not be stupid.

The eyes of asians are not thin. Compare it with the size of your eyes.

Ninja is not a sex offender.
But the refugees in your country are sex offenders.

There is a news report that intends contempt for the whole Asians.
Japan has nothing to do with the third world shitholers that takes over Europe. Do not slander a Japanese stupid bastard.

Oliver Thompson
Oliver Thompson

Don't treat something that should be the standard as special my dude.

Kayden Howard
Kayden Howard

This story is not at all impossible. Not long ago (cant recall the exact date but 1 or 2 years ago) a woman was raped in broad daylight by 2 different attackers, minutes apart, when walking in a Swedish city. I do believe this happened right outside a refugee home tho.

Luis Carter
Luis Carter

British Transport Police in Manchester,Birmingham and London no longer hiring white men
Security Services no longer wanting White Men

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

The same girl after the sex attacks:
not all immigrants
yes all males!

And one more muslim supporting feminist has born...

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

no.i think that with all their surveillance spying on the WHITE BRITISH PEOPLE. your country is
not doing anything
are not going to do anything
will never recover

NOW ill tell you what i think. pick all three

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

the difference is you bongs dont fight at all

Nolan White
Nolan White

Calm down, nobody here really thinks that,
It's just a joke.

Ayden Phillips
Ayden Phillips

Hey you RACIST shitlords, how do you know it wasn't 3 whites!

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

People always talk about muh jews, but this kind of shit really makes you wonder. There is an obvious problem with middle eastern men in britain, but they are so hell bent on burying the truth that there has to be some alterior motive. Surely the powers that be know that mass muslim immigration is a bad thing, yet they insist on trying to hide this fact so they can continue to flood in. They even go as far as to scare people from speaking out with the threat of imprisonment. Seriously, what the fuck happened?

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

STOP RAPING OUR DAUGHTER WITH YOUR CHOPSTICKS WASABI RICE NINJA HENTAI

I thought I could trust the nippons becuz we wuz allies and shiet but no ;'(

James Bailey
James Bailey

The stupid man in the Netherlands. Drop nuclear weapons in your own country. There are more sex offenders in your country than in Japan.

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

This is PROOF that rape culture does exist in the West.

Stop victim blaming you disgusting misogynist pig, getting drunk and dressing provocatively IS NOT CONSENT AND DOES NOT MEAN A WOMAN SHOULD BE RAPED.

Ian Green
Ian Green

The criminal is not Japanese.
Justice will be made Soichiro, you and your rape gangs will face the long dick of British law.

Elijah Walker
Elijah Walker

men and women alike are being jewed, if you don't care about your women getting jewed, your a cuck, and you don't deserve sex. you're letting (((them))) win

Lincoln Lewis
Lincoln Lewis

you are falling through the holes in your mind by missing all the points.

stay ignorant my friend

Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith

wonder (((who))) banned her. I swear Sup Forums blames a lot on (((them))) but more than half the time it's brainwashed whites pushing this shit

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

Figure out who the powers that be are and you will know. Personally I'd advise you to look into who controls information.

Robert Nelson
Robert Nelson

I suppose you think alphas don't defend white women? Are you black?

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

not due to mass unchecked migration
oh how wrong you are

Justin Morris
Justin Morris

Crypto kikes mate.
In my eyes they are all the same. All will meet the same fate.

Bentley Hall
Bentley Hall

fucking mudslimes
apex kek

Oliver Edwards
Oliver Edwards

does anyone have a link to the other article where a girl got raped twice in the same night? the second one was from a guy she flagged down for help>?

Eli Martinez
Eli Martinez

Yeah it was posted here

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page