We no longer live in a homogenous society, it is not black, white, Asian or...

Bentley Peterson
Bentley Peterson

We no longer live in a homogenous society, it is not black, white, Asian or Latin, it is a melting pot. Until we learn to assimilate and learn about other cultures, we will continue to have racism problems. Of course, there are other '-isms' as our ills. We have sexism, ageism, elitism, homophobia-ism, there are many -isms we have to overcome.

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut5GveTsDbA
Carson Anderson
Carson Anderson

Until we learn to assimilate
we

Dylan Sullivan
Dylan Sullivan

Wow this image is so deep it really makes me think about the founding value of this country which is that America is a melting point because everyone knows the colonists loved spics and niggers and even Muslims too

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

I'd argue America is more like a salad bowl since we're not all one unified people.

Ayden Miller
Ayden Miller

there were no -ism before melting pot was created.

really joggles my noggles

Thomas Miller
Thomas Miller

I bet they loved modern day semi-automatic rifles too

Jackson Martin
Jackson Martin

because you retards let in 2m+ a year

Cooper Howard
Cooper Howard

implying ethnic genocide of western civilization is both acceptable and desirable.

Top Kek

Nolan Miller
Nolan Miller

Regional identity is the future.

More dialects and regional differences = more based nation.

For example there many dialects in Polish. Some are on the edge of being another language.

Discuss.

Anthony Howard
Anthony Howard

hey guys we need to do something that's impossible
but don't worry because we have a lot of other impossible things to do once we get the first one done

Fuck off retard.

Levi Barnes
Levi Barnes

Until we learn to assimilate and learn about other cultures, we will continue to have racism problems.
And the goal of assimilation, which you have assumed is attainable, seems to always be just out of reach, no matter how much progress you make.
Like a carrot on a stick.

Charles Wood
Charles Wood

racism problems
You talk like a retarded person

Ryan Moore
Ryan Moore

with dressing on the side

Brayden Morales
Brayden Morales

I bet they would have loved to have modern day semi-automatic rifles when fighting the Brits too
ftfy, no gun faggot

Ryder Scott
Ryder Scott

"why have both an 'asian' and an 'arab' can? why have two of the same thing?", wonders the autistic brit

Andrew Long
Andrew Long

begging for it

Levi Wright
Levi Wright

oy vey

Ian Gonzalez
Ian Gonzalez

Agh too many Jews! The soup is ruined!

Michael Ortiz
Michael Ortiz

Jewish, Christian, and Asian all in the same kind of packaging
Latino, European, and Muslim all canned

This deeply upsets my autism, Asian should be a jarred ingredient and Muslim should be canned.

Leo Gomez
Leo Gomez

Kill yourself, you LARPing cunt

Hunter Perez
Hunter Perez

Melting pot is a Jewish lie and it is wrong anyways. A melting pot is a monoculture.

Chase Roberts
Chase Roberts

found the original

Leo Phillips
Leo Phillips

Nigger culture and cuckold culture can fuck right off

Jaxson Allen
Jaxson Allen

Is dat sum OC?

Saved

Kevin Thomas
Kevin Thomas

Multiculturalism is retarded, specially when you let predatory cultures like islam roam free.

Shit only work when you have a good culture and everyone follows it, and everyone that goes to the country goes to follow it.

Landon Rodriguez
Landon Rodriguez

its jewish bullshit

Ryan Jones
Ryan Jones

The melting pot is a failure as only whites seem to be able to be tolerant of other races.

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

Germany
We

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

The problem in america is that we abandoned the melting pot idea and adopted european style multiculturalism.

The melting-pot adds things slowly and ensures they assimilate. They slightly alter the whole mix like adding spices, but fundamentally become the same dish.

Its when you have multiple intact cultures in the same area that things start to fall apart.

Aaron Brown
Aaron Brown

Humans from different groups haven't been able to assimilate in the last 3000 years. And people think we can do it all of a sudden now that social media exisist? These morons should just realize people work better when they're separated and stop trying to make this happen

Jose Russell
Jose Russell

I can't understand inner city niggers or deep woods hillbillys. So kinda similar

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

Came here to post this...

Jaxson Brown
Jaxson Brown

I travel the world, and I'm happy to say that America is still the great melting pot.

Anthony Stewart
Anthony Stewart

gas yourself shlomo

Adrian Ward
Adrian Ward

I'm sure the cartoonist doesn't even realize the analogy he made. You can't just go to your pantry and put EVERY ingredient in and have something that tastes or looks good.

Yeah beans, salmon, milk, eggs, apples, and cornbread stuffing are great ingredients, but you can't mix them all together and call it fine dining.

John Cook
John Cook

mans from different groups haven't been able to assimilate in the last 3000 years
Rome had black legionaries subjugating celts.

There has never been a monoethnic empire, empires are always civic based.

You must indoctrinate. You can separate culture from ethnicity, you just have to rightly condemn barbarism instead of praising it.

Cooper Roberts
Cooper Roberts

Sure but niggers have to go

Thomas Clark
Thomas Clark

They certainly loved cannons and privately owned warships, based on that an intelligent person could easily infer that they'd have loved automatic weapons as well.

Isaiah Rivera
Isaiah Rivera

Wew lad

Elijah Phillips
Elijah Phillips

Now all the jars are empty. We will never get to taste the pure flavor of any of them.

Brody Lee
Brody Lee

kek

Evan Reyes
Evan Reyes

WE
WE
WE
WE
WE

That's the controlled narrative at work. Its what WE have to do with other people shoving their shit down our throats while THEY don't change and assimilate.

Instead blacks carve out black-only neighborhoods to make them as black as they want, Mexicans carve out Mexican-only neighborhoods to turn them into spanish-speaking-only barrios so they can feel like they're still in Mexico, and Muslims carve out Muslim-only neighborhoods the same as the others for the same onquerer reasons.

And they ALL do it by targeting where the whites are and racially purging the whites out.

While leftists like YOU lecture us on what WE have to do to put up with this shit while you ignore the fact that none of those ingredients in your picture are blending together.

Sebastian White
Sebastian White

A melting pot is literally mixing everything together into a uniform and unidentifiable soup with no defining characteristics
EMBRACE DIFFERENT CULTURES GOYIM!

Cooper Kelly
Cooper Kelly

Until we learn to assimilate

Gabriel Cook
Gabriel Cook

america isnt all blended together. it's just fragmented into more groups by race, culture, religion, etc. multiculturalism failed. people dont want to assimilate

Jaxon Brown
Jaxon Brown

Yes this is true.

Daniel Russell
Daniel Russell

hurdur but the smartest men alive at the time couldn't have known technology advances just like it did every second humans existed.

Austin Peterson
Austin Peterson

When the bill of writes was being considered they had working prototypes for repeating rifles. Also they weren't idiots and could guess at some of the possible advances in weaponry since they weren't niggers and had abstract thought.

Grayson Jackson
Grayson Jackson

Up boated~

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

bill of rights*

Liam Perry
Liam Perry

Until we learn to jump over the moon, we will still have racism
Thanks for the insight

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

They did. Lewis and clark were issued the highest rof infantry rifle of the day by a founding father serving as president.

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

It was never supposed to work. The architects always knew this.

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

If they lived to see them made they would have loved them and realized that their people had every right to own them.

Josiah Ross
Josiah Ross

Until we learn to assimilate and learn about other cultures

no

Austin Kelly
Austin Kelly

the problem is not enough racemixing

Justin Scott
Justin Scott

Hi Schlomo.

Juan Kelly
Juan Kelly

Why do leftist political cartoons always make little sense?

Trump is a bottle of poison
Why tho? Just because "we dont like him"?

Brandon Moore
Brandon Moore

That soup looks disgusting. Who wants to eat a pot of warm brown liquid? Is the point of this cartoon that multiculturalism turns everything into boiling shit stew?

Samuel Peterson
Samuel Peterson

it turned brown becouse of trump

Lincoln Davis
Lincoln Davis

Don't you know both ancient egypt and rome were multicultural utopias of peace?

Brayden Cruz
Brayden Cruz

implying mixing every ingredient in the pantry together in the same pot doesn't leave you with a bubbling pile of shit
implying adding poison to start killing off any white guilt retard that still shovels this crap in happily isn't a good thing
Cheaper than helicopters, less fun than bullets, but very efficient. McFuckingKillYourself, kike.

Eli Carter
Eli Carter

try living in south korea, one of the few countries
more homogenous than nippon. it's not as good as it seems. a bunch of faggy, scrawny starcraft playing nerds (god i can't stand these fucking manlet faggots) and an older generation that used to eat dogs who spit and litter on the streets. and even this country's starting to get its share of the chink virus. a lot of the convenience stores have chink cashiers with signs that say "please tolerate the language barrier; foreign worker"

Hunter Rogers
Hunter Rogers

What gives the left the right to engage in social engineering to dictate the very fabric of society?

They are playing God and shifting populations all over the world and no one gave them the right to do it. The correct solution to the 3rd-world probllem is to fix the 3rd-world so there is no more 3rd-world, but not only leftists opposed to this, they're doing everything in their power to control the narrative to prevent more people from asking why the 3rd world isn't getting fixed and is continuing to be an ever-escalating problem.

So the left does all of this social engineering to target the destruction of the people they hate: white conservative Christians. And they do so while controlling the narrative on what WE have to do to accomodate these people playing God over us.

And the left needs to hang for it.

Jack Campbell
Jack Campbell

How can you tell the difference? I can't tell what ethnicity another white person is.

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

I didn't think Jews had been shaping American ideas as early as the start of the 20th century. Damn.

Luis Price
Luis Price

I can't distinguish them all the time, but my students told me the difference. They dress poorly (sweatpants, flip-flops with socks during winter), poor hygiene (greasy hair, no make up for women, bedhead for men [it's so true. its fucking disgusting]).
idk this can all apply to some of these koreans too, but there's definitely some truth to it. One of the things i fucking hate about this country is that everyone's so goddamn judgmental when it comes to looks, so a lot of them care about how they appear, which the chinese don't really do.

Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

Fuck your melting pot. It's a retarded concept and anyone who advocates for it deserves to be lashed to death.

Connor Campbell
Connor Campbell

why so mad you racist bigot?

Jordan Roberts
Jordan Roberts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut5GveTsDbA

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page