Defend this

Defend this

I bet you can

Haha that's some funny shit.

why do you guys hate based gay-pedes

Free speech

Next

its actually much higher than 34%. New studies put it around 45-55% attempt rate depending on specifics. MtF have the highest suicide rate.

Hey rabbi, whatchu' doing?

At this point i can't even get mad about faggots. There are so many other, bigger problems out there. And sadly for whatever insane reason biggest fag bashers tend to be either niggerlovers or shitskins themselves. You can start from yelling about killing fags and before you know you end up surounded by BASED jamals and their coulburning girlfriends.

>conglomerate of degenerates keep over-exaggerating the presence of fascism and white supremacy, keep sowing dissent
>their bullshit actually spawns a rise and appearance of fascism and white supremacy
>they're no longer guilty of over-exaggerating and have actually helped summon the sleeping giant that is the angry white man
>mfw

I love that Reddit pic with the "You're going to be part of the 45%"

I have no fucking idea how anyone could think that pumping hormones into faggots could stop them from killing themselves. For fucks sake, wasn't that why turing went an hero in the first place?

I always find it fascinating when I see people larp

It's as if their trying to counter-culture the counter culture for the sake of being "unique"

I wonder if it's an instinctual behavior or one that is learned

and now popular thing is to put trannys in the military, a profession with an already elevated suicide rate, and access to explosives and firearms in extreme stress situations. And spending 2 hours with a dildo up your genital mutilation gaping hole isn't that good logistically. Also nice when you don't shower for 2 days and your gaping wound gets infected and now your a huge liability. And if you get captured, I don't think muzzies will be giving you hormones

To be fair chemical castration is not quite the same thing but how it could be considered a good idea is beyond me too. We put them through puberty x100 and then act surprised when they start to behave emotional, unstable and irrational. Have these people never seen a fucking teenager?

no it's because everyone on at this hour is a boring EU faggot or some pedophile Americna

non-ant version

It's called devil's advocate you retard.
It's what we're meant to do but we've got so wrapped up in our own hugbox and the left is so ludicrously mentally deficient that the system has collapsed. The people that were meant to question the norm for no reason other than because it's the norm have turned out to be correct and sane.

We will become the left if nobody says the Holocaust happened. We, the devil's advocates, need a Christ advocate to balance it out.

LARPers do an OK job but most of them are in it for keks rather than discussion and are pretty shit at any form of debate, but not all.

>40% of Bisexual people considered suicide
So the entirety of Sup Forums.

FOLLOW YOUR FELLOW FAGGOTS!!!

>these people are often depressed, emotional and suicidal
>what could we do to help them?
>oh I know!
>let's give them the most stressful work environment imaginable and full access to automatic weapons!

and remember, children as young at 2 understand consent, and you need to start hormone treatment in kindergarten to permanently genitally mutilating children by blocking puberty.

This is why I voted no in our current plebiscite. If I can be responsible for just one homo, my work is done. Any additional butthurt (pun intended) is just a bonus

>censoring it
Why would you do that?

>Defend this
Faggots are worthless.

Pol blindly spouting their lies as usual

The suicides are caused by you, therefore you can't use it as a criticism.

It's funny because it's true. Deal with it.
T. Suicidal fag.

>4%
like that's supposed to be low lmao

Most people on here don't hate gays but everyone despsises the LGBTBBQ victim culture shit.
Fags are better off without the LGBT degenerates making everyone hate them.
When I see the pride parades in the US and Canada I fully understand people being homophobic. It's a natural response.

>The suicides are caused by you

source? uncited image macros dont count

>yfw electroshock therapy counts as "support"

>No sources.
>Some roastie Instagram.
Wew lad.

Homosexuality is a mental illness. My monies on a variation of the effects of toxioplasmosis.

American foundation for suicide prevention

You are all to happy to ignore source and citation for your own arguments tho

Are you not even going t acknowledge the statistics are correct? Maybe letting people cut their dicks off or grow them on the side of their legs isn't healthy in the long run. This postmodern idea of you can be whatever you want is going to have far reaching consequences in another decade.

This is untrue as far as the sources I've found say.

Sup Forums echo chamber delusion

This is why people should be arrested fr tweets

The trans suicide rate is a lot higher, most of them die from OD so they don't count

I fail to see the problem

>no source
>still no source

>but everyone despsises the LGBTBBQ victim culture shit.

That includes faggots who aren't left, too. We had a few come out as right wing at a pride parade, and they were interviewed by a right wing website. They were constantly being attacked by ultra-left genderqueer tubs of lard. You could tell that the pride parade itself only allowed them because they would lose all credibility if they didn't. As always with the left, they only give as much as they have to, and even then do so begrudgingly.

Fool. Your laws will be turned on you when you dare to criticize the monster you've created. Be wary of the weapons you create lest they be turned on you.

It seems people never realize they are doing this. They are legit in shock over "white supremacy" after they have been telling people they need to vote according to their skin colour, for instance.

And with the extensive shilling lefties do for islamic terrorism, they don't realize they're excusing ALL political violence. I mean, when Breivik happened, I was pretty shocked. Now, looking back, after all these terror attacks and leftists openly choosing sides with the terrorists, I legit don't give a fuck.

Wtf is that pic