PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - SHUT IT DOWN EDITION /ptg/

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>TrumpTV video: Opioid Crisis (Dr Gina Loudon) 10/16/17
youtu.be/wleGtQ5dmzU
>Pres Trump arrives in Greenville SC and greets supporters 10/16/17
youtu.be/cCws3PqMYqw
>Pres Trump/turtleman press conference 10/16/17
youtu.be/RW9WDpHSYdM
>Pres Trump holds a cabinet meeting 10/16/17
youtu.be/EYk497cVgFU
>VP Pence - Konichiwa 10/16/17
youtu.be/SODFCHLoPlA
>WH Video: Ivanka at world bank 10/16/17
youtu.be/KWdXx1ITkAY
>WH Video: Week in review #1 10/16/17
youtu.be/9wdj2c6FtTA
>WH Video: VP Pence on tax reform 10/16/17
youtu.be/TFf105qb6po
>DoD video: Origin of Mattis' callsign 10/16/17
youtu.be/-AEZpJHWg9Q
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #37 10/13/17
youtu.be/GBM1fagzZxI
>Steve Bannon @Values Voter Summit 10/14/17
youtu.be/phpT_yukNks
>Sebastian Gorka @Values Voter Summit 10/14/17
youtu.be/k4Ha0GbASZI
>KAC @Values Voter Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/eqP6yN65XQk
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #12 (Lara) 10/13/17
youtu.be/8rGxpe8D-mo
>D&S Clap-back @eminem 10/12/17
youtu.be/_7OzIWONVyc

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration#bottom-story-socials
video.foxnews.com/v/5599024308001/?#sp=show-clips
youtube.com/watch?v=go734MgUAM8
youtube.com/watch?v=8VecswXsN08
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wharton_School_alumni
cnbc.com/2017/10/17/trump-says-rep-tom-marino-withdraws-his-name-from-consideration-as-drug-czar.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MDYbBc_7zbU
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-worst-six-month-approval-rating-in-history-poll-president-washington-post-abc-news-a7843821.html
rbc.ru/technology_and_media/17/10/2017/59e4eb7a9a79472577375776
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-10-16/trump-s-numbers-are-really-really-bad?cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_content=business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/make-america-great-again-orange-hat
archive.is/K8XvP
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration#bottom-story-socials

Read this.

Reminder the Dow is hitting 23k right now

Trump on radio is comfy

video.foxnews.com/v/5599024308001/?#sp=show-clips

why do you post that everytime?

Spanish is now illegal.

This

Good night sweet poll we hardly knew ye.

basically the same people who were bribed by corrupted Russian oligarchs before OK'ing the Russian uranium deal are now totally in charge of the Russian interference counter intelligence probe.

MOMMY

youtube.com/watch?v=go734MgUAM8

MAGA

Victor David Hanson with a good summary of the Obama failures and Trump personality. He even mentions the Two Scoops scandal.

youtube.com/watch?v=8VecswXsN08

To prevent disruptors from claiming fpbp

We should begin to meme that Russian puppets are in charge of the Russian investigation and that they are covering up Trumps russian collusion.

Today's Russia news is really big guys. Most of Congress have been kept out of the dark on this, this was the Clintons and Obama's administration. There's also Sara Carter's report which is yet to be released that has been hinted at being about the Clintons and Russia. This is important because that means there are people in this current government leaking the truth out.

There will be a 2nd special investigator appointed by Congress. There's gonna be a lot of politicians furious when they read about the lengths to which these officials went to to keep Congress in the dark.

You're like a retard. Harvard is the most overrated trash, its hilarious that you'd bring up merit when Obama was literally affirmative action based acceptance. Stay salty as you read and weep

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wharton_School_alumni

>"hurr durr trump so stupid!!! he only make billions and win presidency over real smart women hillry1!!"

faggot retard bitch

It's about time someone started connecting dots with help of Wikileaks and official government docs.

Push the meme Mueller is investigating Obama just to trigger them

Unless trump talks about it, nothing will come of it

This nigger needs a straitjacket.

Sup Forums can't count

>its not a thing.jpg

Daily reminder that ywn live in the republic of Chad.
Daily reminder that you will always be part of the country that owns the Virgin Islands.

cnbc.com/2017/10/17/trump-says-rep-tom-marino-withdraws-his-name-from-consideration-as-drug-czar.html
Another corrupt trumpfag forced to drop out

Well well well, looks like it is over for Trump

>How Hillary Clinton will be president
>“the first step is obvious. Trump should resign or, if he doesn't, he should be impeached.”
>“The second step should be obvious as well: Pence should resign or, if he doesn’t, he should be impeached. He benefited from the criminal (and treasonous) conspiracy just as much as Trump. He shouldn’t benefit even more by becoming the residual President.”
>“Under the law as it is, this leaves Paul Ryan as President. President Ryan would have the right to nominate a Vice-President … If Ryan became President because the Trump/Pence campaign committed treason, who should he nominate as his Vice President? The answer seems unavoidable: He should nominate the person defeated by the treason of his own party, and then step aside, and let her become the President.
>“ … once he has done it, then Clinton should embrace the spirit of cross partisan decency and nominate Ryan, or a Republican, as her Vice President.”

to the person creating this threads,stop the antisemitic pictures or else

You're arguing with third-world trash dude. Doubt he even understands the words he's posting.

What language should I teach myself then?

He was by WaPo as someone that made the work of DEA harder and then Trump named that congressmen get money from medical companies etc. (Maybe even McConell).

Hard to believe these thigns are not connected.

Happening in 3 hours: youtube.com/watch?v=MDYbBc_7zbU

>Donald Trump approval rating now worst of any president in history, poll finds

>Donald Trump has insisted his performance in a poll assessing his six-month approval rating is "not bad" – despite recording the lowest rating of any president since it started being conducted in the 1940s.

>Just 36 per cent of Americans endorsed his job performance, down from another record low of 42 per cent at the 100-day mark, in a joint survey by The Washington Post and ABC News. Fifty-eight per cent disapproved of his first six months, most of them "strongly".

>The previous worst approval rating after half a year in the White House was 39 per cent, given to Gerald Ford in 1975.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-worst-six-month-approval-rating-in-history-poll-president-washington-post-abc-news-a7843821.html

what is he anyway? some kind of sandnigger/mick mutation?

was this Hannity's tick tock thing?

Do you guys believe in the 21st Julian Assange reveal. I kind of believe it. The things that are coming out this morning make me believe

The committees investigating the Russian interference are already angry and the resistance they're getting. Once they read that the other investigation could be totally dirty they're gonna have to appoint another.

This involves corrupted officials from Obama's admin and the Clintons, there's no reason to believe there's many from Congress who are complicit.

These people need to see a mental health professional

>there's no reason to believe there's many from Congress who are complicit.
There is no reason to believe that there's many from Congress who are NOT complicit.

>Independent
Possibly the most leftist rag out there, and that's saying quite a fucking lot

rbc.ru/technology_and_media/17/10/2017/59e4eb7a9a79472577375776
>tfw trumpgen consists solely of russians and people dumb enough to be duped by them
hello ivan hope they're paying you well

EID

Take the Trump pill, we're #MAGA!

>Donald trump will not win the primaries, new poll finds
>Donald trump will not be president, new poll finds
>Hillary has 100% approval rating, new poll finds

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-10-16/trump-s-numbers-are-really-really-bad?cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_content=business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

>everyone who disagrees with me is a russian spy hacker

NO DRUGS

Hush, you pubeheaded sandnigger.

NEW MAGA HAT FAGGOTS!!!!
shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/make-america-great-again-orange-hat

We will see. I think it's much more likely that Sessions is covering for his old buddies than it is Congress covering. There are a few democrats obstructing, but for the most part the house and senate committees are actively trying to find out what's going on. Hell even Feinstein has been pretty good in that regard. The shady investigation is Mueller's.

ITS. *claps*
OVER. *claps*
FOR. *claps*
DRUMPF. *claps*

always accuse your opponents that of which you're guilty. fucking entire obama admin getting rich from shady russian money. these fuckers.

Kek, I'm ordering it

Oh shit

You think Christmas hats are coming?

purchased.

let's archive that, shall we?
archive.is/K8XvP

LITERALLY Hitler. lmao

Why do they have shot glasses of semen

not yet, but it's pretty close

>ancap thumbs up

How do non americans order? I thought only americans can purchase MAGA hats?

Run along a be a good little consumer.

fag

Huffington Post future headline: How Jack o' Lanterns became an Alt-right hate symbol

>Most of Congress have been kept out of the dark on this

how could that be when it's been known here for over a year?

Our memes have escaped our control.

Does anybody actually believe Hannity won't be a faggot for his """story"""? It will be just like last time.

thanks user. I hate giving them clicks

>45$
Don't remember these being so expensive, but I guess it's a Limited Time thing, like the Green Hat

Reminder that Comey had his not-guilty decision written before the investigation even ended.

>Implying I don't have contacts back in the US who can just ship it back to me

Have you not been educated on the health benefits and magical properties of child semen/blood?

>trump has been president for 9 months
>here's how brenie could still win

I WAS LIED TO
THERE IS NO ONE I CAN TRUST ANYMORE

NOBODY GETS TO HAVE 2 SCOOPS ANYMORE

bitter clingers

he is president 45,

33 more points!

CAN YOU FEEL IT?

I think I bought my red one for like 20$ tho, that's over twice as much for a novelty

They'll go full brazilian politicians and say they knew nothing about it.

who remembers pic related

FUCK YES ORDERED

it isnt the price

Nice collection!

> EL MURO?! IT’S NOT THAT BIG PENDEJOS
> (cries in Mexican)

>mfw so many tests this week
Wish me luck.

>bomb the hell outta ISIS
Watch this

>holocaust is trending