When are we going to fix our world?

Lets be honest here. No one and I MEAN NO ONE takes us seriously. Sometime in the near future whites will probably not exist. How could anyone let this sacrilege take place. At some point you will join a nationalist cause or we're all going to die.

Not only this but we know how causes this. Explain to me why we haven't disposed of the elites that make sure we're silent? It makes me think and it should make you angry. They manipulate you. You are little more than cattle to (((them))).

Tell me Sup Forums why are we still waiting?

I'm trying to save the White Race. But you Jew lovers on Sup Forums would rather ridicule me than support my effort to rid USA of Zionism.

I think about this all the time.

The simple fact is, people are not willing to sacrifice their life for a world they'll never see. Not most people, at least.

The only thing that would change the situation would be massive open disobedience and nullification of government decisions. Until the situation is extreme and change is necessary, the elites will continue ruling the show.

Basically the choice is mass chaos, lots of violence, or being a slave in a society that exploits you and uses your own money to keep you and the rest of the population subservient.

I am angry. Angry beyond belief. They've turned us against each other and made it impossible to show someone who disagrees another perspective. I've tried my hardest with the voice I have to do as much as I can, but even with millions of people all raising their voices it doesn't work. I honestly don't know what to do.

Yes you do. You just aren't sure you are willing to really do what is necessary. Just like everyone else who stands by while our civilization is crushed.

I think this is where some of us are stumbling, or at least I am. I know damn well how thoroughly entrenched people are in their worldview and to even begin to scratch at that would lose me my friends, my family, my career and quite likely my health. People aren't open to new ideas and the penalties for trying to even bend the old ones are sufficiently high that it isn't worth the cost. Why throw away everything you have when you will accomplish nothing for having done so? Without the cover of anonymity nothing can be discussed.

>Tell me Sup Forums why are we still waiting?
We aren't. Many of us are making the move to the Pacific Northwest already. Once people go hungry and niggers start rioting, we will provide an alternative for whites. For years we've waited silently for our time and it's right around the corner. The great conflict is so close that I can feel the heat of the flamethrowers already. The lands will be cleansed by fire and the Fourth Reich will rise. One people, one land, one victory!

northwestfront.org

Be confident and stand up for what you believe in. The worst thing that you can do is nothing.

You're all beyond retarded here and let me explain why.

None of you have any sense of subtlety. It's always about waving your giant swastika dick around and making sure normalfags want to stay as far away from you as possible.

You never thought about playing the long game, you never thought about keeping the harder beliefs hidden until much later. You want to know how the jews ruined you? It started at the exact moment they must have convinced you that being this out in the open was a good thing.

You're all retarded as hell and you will continue to fail by being obliviously audacious instead of trying to take a smarter approach.

plese elaborate. can you site some examples of what youare referring to so that "we" can know what NOT to do?

life's too good, it placates the masses. Why would I throw away a comfortable life for something that doesn't look any better? You yourself are here on Sup Forums shitposting. What are you actively doing that has a chance of making any difference?

>You never thought about playing the long game, you never thought about keeping the harder beliefs hidden until much later
But that's where you're wrong. Sup Forums is nothing more than shitposting. A majority of the NatSocs and others here and on other forums are nice, clean, well dressed, well spoken young men with jobs and families. I'm a software engineer with a degree in EE and I always joke and smile with my black coworker and make small talk with the Jewish guy from down the hall. I wouldn't hesitate for a minute to deport either one of them or throw them in ovens once shit hits the fan. I go to church on Sundays and I would have no problem sending the blacks there into a gas chamber. Do not underestimate us or the things we are willing to do. I will commit unspeakable crimes against humanity if it means securing the existence of my people and a future for white children.

Nuthin personnel, kiddo

>Tell me Sup Forums why are we still waiting?
Because people are too comfy and the heat is being turned up on them too slowly for them to notice. Everyone has their dumb little distractions, bread and circuses, and so they don't realize or care.

The sovereign debt crisis will solve all of that, though. It's mathematically impossible to support Europe (and America's) long-term social welfare spending. Less whites + more browns = increasing welfare costs, with a shrinking tax base to support it. They'll be forced to levy higher and higher taxes on working whites to pay for non-whites, which will cause civil wars to break out in Europe.

Even if they do nothing, civil wars will still break out, because the social safety net is long-term insolvent. Imagine four generations of Muslim invaders all at once being cut off from the gibs.

What game is that

Horseshit. That's exactly what I've done. I know it isn't the right time to express my beliefs openly. The only sensible thing to do is bide my time until public opinion organically shifts to the point where speaking my beliefs puts me in the position of "controversial" rather than "monster that must be ostracized from society and/or drawn and quartered". Again I say, there's nothing to be gained so why detonate your life and career prospects?

You and I might understand that concept, but you cannot explain it to the kiddies that lurk on cripple-chan. They want to wave swastikas everywhere, and even if you have no problem with German natsoc per se, they'll see you as a shill or screech "MUH PR" autistically if you accurately point out they're driving away potential recruits via their monkeyshit tactics. They have no long-game. None.

Even the most bubba rednecky of militias have a better long-game.

you must pray for acceptance and change

>swastikas
Nope, tricolor flags.

i'm comfy dropping subtle laconic mind virii

No one man can hope to fix the world, the best you can hope for is to fix your own life and have the example you set influence and inspire others into doing the same. Be the best you can be.

never.

im done.

its not worth it.

and yes, im a fucking cuck, a defaetist. all of it.

fuck you, you fucking pretenders.

youre probably not even real, lol. just bots. or kikes. or kikebots.

whatever.

let it burn.

ill get my popcorn.

I thnk that the reason that they wan to "wave swastikas around" is to:
A.) get a reaction out of people and measure the fallout.
B.) desensitize people and 'take the piss' out of it. i.e. "normalize it again" kinda like how blacks wanted to use the "nigga" to redefine and utilize the "nigger" in a way that makes it less of a social weapon.
Also: would you rather we all use a tricolor flag that will just get stigmatized as well and shoah'd? I'm asking seriously, not sarcastically.