Man's best friend not nu-man's best friend

man's best friend not nu-man's best friend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhkrvBNnAcw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Dog
thepiratebay.org/torrent/9876057/White_Dog_(1982)_1080p_BrRip_x264_-_YIFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The nigger breed

That's some homeless piece of shit who probably just got the dog or takes poor care of it.

Notice he calls the dog "dog" like he didn't even name it?

I feel sorry for the dog, not that homeless piece of shit.

lolwut

Very dominant breeds of dogs will do this to their owners or children if they see them in a position of weakness.

First of all the second someone lays a hand on me I am prepared to put their eyes out with my gerber. Seconds I would bite that dogs ear off and keep it in a small box for the rest of its life, only take it out for an hour a day to violate its asshole with a broomstick.

It's his own dog. He's some homeless piece of shit who stands on a corner and begs for money while with his dog.

He obviously doesn't take good care of it though, since he called it "dog", like he never bothered to name it.

>antifa looking guy gets beat up by a nigger then attacked by his own dog

Look how weak and cowardly he is, no wonder the dog turned on him. Probably hated him.

>White women become disloyal and leave white men
>Now dogs become disloyal and leave white men, helping the nigger pummeling the owner on the ground by biting the owner and ripping flesh off
Honestly I would feel bad for white people if it wasn't so hilarious. It's like the kid that gets shit on constantly saying "at least I have my dog," nope cracker, you don't. But they will still keep defending these stupid filthy mutts instead of taking them out back and putting them out.

>t. nigger

>man's best friend
This is a term invented by faggots that don't understand that some animals are more domesticated than others. Cats are smart which is why you can't train them very well. They've been over domesticated. Dogs are dumb as a box of rocks, which is why you can train them. They're excellent tools for use by military and law enforcement. Smaller dogs are basically stupid cats that shit outside. That stupid faggot wouldn't have gotten his shit kicked in by a nigger or had his arm chewed up if he had a gun on him either. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Sad!

>non-whites
do you even want to get started on how ass blasted every nigger is that they are not white. From the time when niggers are 9 years old they dream of being white. Nigger boys and girls grow up hating their parents for making them black and hating themselves and everyone else in their community.

Look at this ugly nigger, this is pretty standard and he's still ugly ass all hell.

Everyone knows that dogs hate niggers more than they hate any other race of humans.

youtube.com/watch?v=IhkrvBNnAcw

>I saw a dog do this, therefore all dogs do this
So you're clearly retarded or 12.

Dogs are more intelligent than cats friend, by far

>come home from 2nd shift job
>10pm
>dog always greeted me
>share deli (ham, cheese, turkey) with dog
>could have dog eat food hanging out of my mouth

Pic related, photo taken a few months before she died after 10 years of having her

Guy shouldn't of had a bad breed.

Also fucked up video yo lol

as a white person this deeply disturbs me

top kek, so satisfying to watch

The strong only respect the strong.

It's merely some fucking 60%er probably just done begging for szechuan sauce at McDonald's, stupid idiot couldn't raise a plant let alone an animal.

You know literally nothing about animals.

people who hate dogs are afraid of dogs.
people who are afraid of dogs are pussies.

Don't ever suggest we implement chink culture in the west, we have enough problems.

>treat your dog like shit
>be surprised when it attacks while you're weak

lmao this is amazing! Gotta see this. Good lookin pupper, too.

>youtube.com/watch?v=IhkrvBNnAcw
Top kek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Dog
Downloading it right now, here's the torrent
thepiratebay.org/torrent/9876057/White_Dog_(1982)_1080p_BrRip_x264_-_YIFY

obviously the dog was fed up with being with that homeless lowlife.
The guy said he just gave the homeless guys dog a piece of bread and the homeless guy seemed like he flipped out or something.
Dog was pissed his brokeass owner got mad when someone finally gave the dog some food.
Didnt even name the dog, it was just dog.
The dog obviously saw it as the opportunity to rise up and seize the means of production from the corrupt bourgeois