Question

In your opinion, What's the greatest thing Obama intentionally accomplished?

Fucking up this country as fast as he could and as bad as he could before he left.

His greatest "accomplishment" was the destruction of everything that makes America great.

Being the last black president.

He intentionally accomplished putting a token minority in the highest office, so kudos for that, lad.

checked :)

Unironically? The Bin Laden Raid. Even then, his Administration fucked it up by lying about it and revealing classified information.

I said "intentionally" and "in your opinion" for a reason.

bluepilled
haha

proving that blacks are mostly niggers

he revealed the true face of america,a nigger nation,not white anymore,for the whole world to see,point and laugh.
fuck you niggers burgers

This

setting race relations back 50 years

You think he "intentionally" did that?

Awakening Americans to the threat of neo-Bolshevism....oh wait, you said intentional. Ahhh....turning health care into a tax on not engaging in commerce

LOOKS LIKE WE GOT A NIGGER TO LYNCH BOYS

Arming his Ayatollah in Iran

Is anyone going to read the question? I said "intentionally"

Giving ISIS money and support in Syria and Iraq, where they brought back the institution of slavery in a big way

literally nothing.

Completely dividing the country

The Iran deal is the only good thing he made.

>bin laden was real
WEW

healthy bowel movement through good diet.

>In your opinion, What's the greatest thing Obama intentionally accomplished?
Selling uranium to russia.

Dude...he intentionally fucked up this country because he hates it

That's what my grandma says but like why?

Really.

>he was muslim after all

If obama divided the country then trump created a civil war. Christ you really think the race/socioeconomic divide in this country is better under trump? Try going outside

He got the Dondon elected.

sneaking into america from kenya then becoming president even thought its against the law.

greatest as in crime ever

also he's a sutpid nigger/jew

this half nigger fucked our country bigtime

shutup faggot if you didnt have your gay shit marriage you wouldnt say nothing.

He put a man in the women's restroom. I guess it's a big accomplishment.

>blame the jews
>blame the whites
hmmm

most magnitude?
demoralize the American spirit for subversion purposes. I refuse to believe that there is someone who hurt a country's spirit so hard is merely negligent.

Because he is a Chicago Black that bought into the whole victim bullshit. The night he was first elected his wife said "This is the first time in my life I've ever been proud to be American."

I knew at that moment we were fucked.

autism
the post

>think he knows what nazism is
>german propaganda
go back to being a kekistani faggot

Leaving the White House

It took Obama 8 years to get us in this mess. How the fuck did Trump cause the problem in a few months?

I know I used some big words, don't get too mad. Book are hard I know :/

greatest as in largest? Subsidizing the insurance industry off the working man's money.

Considering I have a $4000 medical bill that still doesn't meet my deductible and still have to pay a $378 premium a month I'd say he intentionally fucked health insurance up. So he intentionally fucked a bunch of middle class whites over to pay for his pet minorities. That's his greatest achievement he intended.

It isn't a good achievement, objectively. But that's about it

Yeah, trumps been in office for 9 months and he hasn’t even undone all of Obama’s damage from the past 8 years yet. What a failure.

Obama intently divided the country in the hopes of getting more voters and a more secure voter base, however that backfired greatly.

He completely destroyed race relations as he'd aimed to do, and made blacks and whites hate each other more than ever. 100% intentional.

godman you think anybody would care or listen if you stupid faggots wherent ruining the country and thats the only reason we talk and you just talk cause of it out of spite ruining the coutnry if you whernt doing that while you run your stupid fuckign mouth noone fufkign cares about then you wouldnt do anyting but go die of aids fucking fagot

seriuosly faggot its all you got to say

More like myopic leftism, the post.
>EVERYTHING BLOMPF DOES IS MEAN AND EVIL AND DIVISIVE!!!!!
The only reason he's considered remotely divisive is because leftists now are so fucking fragile, that ANYTHING they disagree with is a fucking trigger for their mental and emotional breakdowns.

I'm loving every minute of it, Trump simply disagrees with their opinions and they lose their shit because they had 8 years of a yes-man doing their bidding. Leftism is cancer and so are those who believe in it.

First non-U.S.-born President of the United Niggers of Cuckistan

Future race war

Keeping his aunt zenubi from being evicted from a housing project in South Boston and preventing her from being deported. I don't agree with what he did, protecting a deportable foreign national on welfare but I respected him for looking out for his family. That means a lot, especially for a nigger. I was also impressed with his ability to suppress his natural instincts and breathe through his nose in public.

Insuring another minority will never be president.

9/11

what mess? the mess only racists and hateful thinkers see? I don't know about you but outside of Sup Forums people don't like trump. Oh by not caring about americans in puerto rico, zero fundamental christian values (thigns people tend to like in professional people), sexually assualting people, not being against neo nazis. oh yeah normal people love that shit..

>Google uses cupcakes to symbolize calories
>OH GOD IM SO TRIGGERED MAKE IT STOP

Team blue, everyone

>Le everything is racist meme

You're now aware when people complain about white supremacy they mean white majority.

I am now dumber after reading that. Thanks. Try making actual talking points instead of insatiable nonsense.

>to pay for his pet minorities
Nope

racist and hateful is globally thinking ideas. becuase yoru not a racist in a white country if you even say nigger. why no niggers thats why.

yrou a fucking faggot we dont care what you think you only speak cuase you think you have any godamn reason cuase of niggerfaggot gay marriage

thats it. without it. go on try to make any single minute fucking thing that ANYBODY cares about
oh you cant!?
exactly you woudlnt without your faggot marriage
why doi know too besides you cant becuase what about 9 yars ago where was you thenfaggot boy
oh times changed you say. your such a lying nigger faggot without your gay marriage you only want to detriment things only reason you run your cocksucking mouth

please kill yourself go get aids and die
>inb4 thers a cure
its not real faggot so your killing yourelf anyway

Transitioning power to Trump.

>men in the women's room
>burning down cities because police are mean
>blacks shooting each other at record pace, still it's the police's fault. Or white people's fault.
>tearing down historical statues instead of doing something useful like improving education
>allowing people in this country illegally

Shall I continue?

yeah dems really fucked this one up. two token cards in a row (woman/black). they're never going to be able to win with a boring white guy either because of how vitriolic things have become before and now during trump. they're completely fucked.

Just look at any thread on Sup Forums lmao. Half of the posts here are calling him a nigger. Only thing I'm getting out of this is people don't like him because he is black and that caused a mess.

probably the aca, but the financial bailout was big, the iran deal was big, bin laden was big, stuxnet was big, environmental regulations increased, switched coal to natural gas, arab spring, cuba, russia sanctions

obamacares goal was to kill insurance companies and force government takeover of it. that was it.

that underlies almost all of their other complaints, too

Uranium One deal. Hell of a deal that nobody knows about.

306 rounds of golf?

He got this man elected

You sir, are the winner!!!

Tie between you and Uranium One deal!

It's hard to imagine a future where every president from now on is white. If obama being black caused all that nonsense then boy do we have more in store. A lot of your examples have seen worse circumstances recently. Not sure why you think thats improved or even stayed the same under trump.

by forcing people to buy insurance from said companies..

The fracturing of the democratic party

Race relations got worse under Obama. We pushed the race baiting hard at CNN as per Obama's orders

>His greatest "accomplishment" was the destruction of everything that makes America great.
>I said "intentionally" and "in your opinion" for a reason.

Implying the destruction wasn't intentional

>WEW

He resisted the neocon drive to war with Iran and Russia. Seriously, I hate the cunt, and he didn't resist it for the same reasons I would have (he's an anti-American Third Worldist), but he still did stand up against a lot of pressure, even from within his cabinet (incl Clinton).

is that a different deal from the "money of every nation to avoid the fed crash" directly to our enemies?

the most notable thing he did was use HUD to build shitty apartment complexes around upper middle class neighborhoods to "diversify" the area and school zone.

He ruined perfectly good areas fuck that nigger

well, the nigger lied to everyone and jacked our healthcare premiums through the roof
the nigger traded 5 terrorists for a traitor and gave the bastards half a billion dollars in cash on top of it
the nigger spent years talking about how terrible America is, while living it up on our dime
the nigger spent more time rubbing elbows with the "stars" than he spent golfing
the nigger is a closeted muslim who wasn't even born in the US
the nigger has a tranny for a wife and 2 daughters that look like the OB that delivered them
the nigger sent his "daughter" to weinstein as soon as she turned 18

I mean, I could go on, but I'd just be calling him a nigger

Took bribes from Russia and sold US uranium that eventually fell into the hands of the North Korean nuclear program

Getting out of office

He spent the most amount of money that any communist ever had!

Inspired black children to dream of becoming president

You actually thought out that post and was like hmm this will show him obama is bad! Any actual criticism you give isn't even relevant to race or socioeconomics. If anything you proved my point. Sup Forums fucking blows ugh

no, I realized that you're just baiting
but if calling the nigger a nigger hurts your little fee fees, well, I get off on that
welcome to Sup Forums

Killing UBL, even though he didn't want to.

Not baiting at all. It would be bait if i wasn't destroying your arguments. What a sad life you live then.

Leaving office after two terms.

Oh you think he intentionally transferred power to trump?

King Nigger's greatest accomplishment was facilitating the Race War and decimating American race relations, allowing White Nationalism to to flourish.

you don't think it was intentional, asshole?

Not getting us into war with Russia and Iran

oh, sugar tits, if the nigger wasn't such as fucking nigger your bitch would have stood half a fucking chance
but even with the nigger spending a year campaigning for the bitch, using every bit of the FBI and CIA and NSA to spy on the "enemy", the nigger still couldn't steal the election for your bitch
stupid nigger, he had all that power and a pen and a phone and he still couldn't do shit but nig
but what are you going to do, nigs gonna nig, right?

Dubbed the national debt. In 8 years. Greatest accomplishment.