This is Richard Spencer with Laura Bush

This is Richard Spencer photographed with Laura Bush. I didn't believe that Richard Spencer was ''controlled opposition" until someone told me to just google "Richard Spencer Laura Bush". I'm not sure the context behind this photo, anyone know? Is Richard Spencer actually an Alinsky-esque operative? If so, that's scary because they could derail this entire movement if they haven't already

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So fucking new it hurts.
>Summer never ends.

Spencer is a shill for Dugin, google it

He was always a plant.

Who is the women on the left?

Look israeli.

Spencer is old money you idiot, you can run into random elites at pricey country clubs all the time, I'm a poorfag but one of my cousins married into an oil family and I ran into Donald rumsfeld at a country club once in like 2010.

Richard Spencer is a faggot and you should feel ashamed for even trying to defend him.

Spencer's all right, BASED magapede mestizos like you should fuck off back to /r/the Donald

Old money? Who in his family had money? From what?

He's alright, he is one of the k my presentable people out there doing anything. I do get a bit tired of him sometimes since he seems to have an inflated ego. He also gets a bit contrarian and starts shitting on anyone not perfect, e.g. Trump, Le Pen, etc

IIRC his family is some old WASP elite.

t. spic

>alt-right
you mean that fabricated term the globalists figured 3 years ago as controlled opp?
>richard spencer
you mean the guy who subtly and coyly suggests globalism?

This. We've known spencer was a kike for literal years, OP

>they could derail this entire movement if they haven't already
>could
Charlottesville has already happened

They blew their load to early. Nobody cares about Charlottesville anymore.

He is another fucking pawn of the NWO

Who the fuck cares about Laura Bush? What does she have to do with her husband's politics?

I guess Ron Paul is controlled opposition as well, because everyone who has a photo taken with another person is definitely always working with them, that's how it works
sorry lolbertarians

That picture was taken in a public forum though fuckface

DELET THIS

an international white political organization would not be globalism, that would be nationalism, moron ..

>Who is the women on the left?

Russian wife

or (((russian)))

Lots and lots and lots of cotton farming. Not even kidding.

Bumperoo

> International something would be "nationalist"

Literally how?

Spencer was almost a mainstream Republican as recent as 2009.

Plantation owners since the antebellum era.

Pan-nationalism has been a thing since the Middle Ages.

It's a white political organization. White is the nation.

Do you even NatSoc?

I appreciate that shills are trying harder, but Spencer has been in the non-mainstream of right wing politics since 2007. He actively criticized Bush since the beginning of his career.

Does anyone still support that Faggot group?
Alt-right is a joke

why would a rich kid with credentials need to impregnate an average looking / somewhat masculine low-grade foreigner? pretty sad t b h. did she get a green card out of it?

I headd that he doesnt take kindly to blacks frequenting his gay bathhouse

That's his mother, not Laura.

Yes it is. Even Spencer doesn't deny it.

wtf i hate richard spencer now

This is going to sound shallow -- but if Richard lost some weight, dressed preppier AND GOT SOME YOUNG SMOKESHOW BLONDE BITCH it would really help his cause. There has to be some closet racist sorority thot he can find on this college tour

>. I didn't believe that Richard Spencer was ''controlled opposition" until someone told me to just google "Richard Spencer Laura Bush".

If Spencer is controlled opposition, why is the opposition so terrified of him?

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

I am NOT a Globalist. Sorry, but I'm not.
Thanks to Weev for letting me know about this slanderous thread. My attorney, Matt Foray, will be contacting the owner of this forum regarding the "Original Poster." I have done more for white interests than anyone. What have YOU done? Stop making these threads or I WILL send my troll army against you. I have millions of dollars with which to ruin your lives with. I am the big boy around here.

>One man with a gun can control 100 without one.

RS's girlfriend has gross 1970's eyebrows.

Ex-presidents including wives have secret service until death. Planned photo op or maybe the secret service felt nice that day.

I still think he's controlled. The media always focuses 110% attention onto him and makes him a issue, rather than letting him burn out.

The media is just as guilty as Richard Spencer for giving him media coverage imo.

Planted wife by cia or deepstate. She's there to make sure he does what he was set to do. She's a failsafe. All im saying.

>media coverage

Here is a (((You))) for the effort
2/10