Kill the white male progressives

It is no secret by now that the most vociferous, violent and vicious progressives are not the minorities or the women, but the fucking white males. It is they who produce the most SJW articles, who attack white maleness the most actively, who form the rank and file of the street protesters and supply the muscle.

Whereas it is understandable why the niggers and women are bewitched by SJWery, since it promises them an improvement in their station, white males attack their own sex and race out of some incomprehensible self-hatred, their motives are entirely bizarre. They are traitors to their own sex, race and class.

They must be punished more severely for their treachery.

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/news/matt-mondanile-accused-of-sexual-misconduct-by-multiple-women/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm waiting for the day when John Cuck Green gets outed as a sexual predator.

Why do they all wear the same cuck-y glasses?

lmfao

>Every Seth Rogen movie

(Cough cough) What the fuck is going on? Dude I'm so fucking high, I can't handle this shit! Is that a baby? WHAT THE FUCK.

Ugh I hope he suffers

I wear sorta thick black framed glasses made by calvin klien that dont have a sjw look.

They didn't have alot to offer at my glasses store and i thought i look good in them. Not everyone who wears glasses or those type of glasses is a cuck.

Also louis ck's glasses loook like shit

Really surprsed Louis hasn't been destroyed yet. just listen to any of his Opie and Anthony appearances from 2004-09. Full of racist and misogynistic comedy. Hillarious stuff. But his audience now would kill him for it.

The traitors must be first.

P.S. this is satire

Same reason some of them grow beards - to hide their chin/jawline

What is this from?

Didn't mean to be that offensive to people who wear thick frames. But, it just seems to be a requirement for cucked looking libtards.

Also, Louis CK's frames do look like shit.

>Also, Louis CK's frames do look like shit.
Makes him look like the fucking hamburglar

The picture is from /lit/ but I can't source what material it is from.

If you want to make America a nation of brave men, you can wipe out all of the conservative faggot draft dodgers and Trump the King of Cowards.

Fuck these loser faggots. America is a liberal left nation. We need to erase the entire rightwing from our country.

>(((Seth Rogan)))
>white

checked and keked

There definitely needs to be a culling.

Jews aren't white. I thought we all knew this

not anymore

It's true, they all sit like theyre there's nothing between their legs

lol with what, your plastic trash can? I'd say "frying pan" but Leftists don't even cook. Enjoy your dominos, soyboy.

What if i told you they are already eating their own?
pitchfork.com/news/matt-mondanile-accused-of-sexual-misconduct-by-multiple-women/

Unfortunately, the thrill of mutual hatred leads to them getting a lot of pussy. That's what reinforces this garbage.

never question your world view
never - ever - have a wavering thought
do no pursue thoughts that aren't your own, you might just find them
>incomprehensible

This is a right wing death squad of peace.

As if. You guys can’t even figure out which toilet to use, much less fight actual “Nazis” who you can’t even define or identify.

They're like all jews man

Tfw i sacrifice my time being chad to take on the illuminati with a bunch of autists on a taiwanese lady boy forum. Time well spent desu.

Fag

>White
user, at least 4 of those are Jews.

Well all except top left are kikes so you got your solution right there.

Remember when moot went to XOXO con to find a buyer for Sup Forums?
Remember when he met with Anita?
Remember when gamergate suddenly became instant-banned from the site?

Lol.

The two on bottom left are jews, not white.

No i strictly love women.

>It is no secret by now that the most vociferous, violent and vicious progressives are the fucking (((white))) males

FTFY cunt.

Seth Rogen is Jewish. Louis CK is a quarter-jew who grew up in Mexico

Jews have naturally bad eyesight due to centuries of racemixing and inbreeding.

louis ck is mexican.

give it a shot nigger, I openly attend rallies welcoming refugees as a blue eyed blonde anglo. These people are escaping a devastating war which the US brought about
>inb4 economic migrants
you can't tell me that it isn't natural for a poor countries residents to seek better economic opportunities in richer lands, most of america was created this way and most of your white population came here because of these opportunities

>I openly attend rallies welcoming refugees

Well, yeah.
'Straya came out only a few years after Canada.
There's no putting the drop bear back in the tree now.

support gays too, whilst supporting the right of pastors not wanting to marry them

>support gays too
Duh.
Bizarro Canada was the second gay nation.
Can't wait to see what happens in 6 years when you fudgepackers get the news that there are now 58 recognized genders.
Get into plumbing, now! You'll make a mint when bars and elementary schools have to install 56 new bathrooms.

>white men
>posts soyboy Jews

Nice try lampshadestein

I keep seeing the phrase "bug men" used here. Are these bug men? What are they? What does it mean?

small-souled-bugmen.info

pls stop bulli