How can white men even compete with THIS?

How can white men even compete with THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/xhz2r9y2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think I found a new bull for my wife ^_^

Source?

Why

white women belong to white men

oooh haven't fapped to Lilly raider (rider?) in awhile!

Holy shit, as long as he lets me watch, that stud can fuck my wife any time he pleases. I'm a caring husband

me on the right

your right or her right?

This is your third post. Just stop

haha oh that looks so enjoyable, I want my cervix ripped the fuck open so much.

oh, it's cuck posting hour already

gonna fuck off till the mods wake up

Very fucken easily it's ok me right now yes yes you dont get to use the site for a while but i guess when youre so desperate to be adored you'll do this constantly. People call this shit annoying but it's a legit form of defence against you. strawpoll.com/xhz2r9y2

*on me
Fucken phones

I am so sorry to hear that there are so many racists. As a liberated white male, I would like to apologize on behalf of all white males for their typical racist white male behavior.
I want to let you know that I fully support interracial dating, especially white women who choose or prefer to be with Black Men. In fact, I think that such couples look quite delightfully lovely together -- the Black Man's muscular and masculine physique pressed against the soft feminine curves of the white woman.
One can imagine that such a beautiful contrast begins with a soft kiss and then crescendoes into lovemaking as the white woman presses her lips against the beautiful black phallus to show her devotion to the African race who has come to liberate our society from the scourge of racism.
Every act of Blacksperm dousing the white womb is a revolutionary act against racism, and I, as a progressive anti-Trump white male support and endorse your decision.
I for one would be honored to date such a wonderful woman as yourself. And I can assure you that I would not be jealous like those racist white males who wouldn't want you to continue being attracted to Black Men. In fact, because monogamy is largely a racist concept, if you were my girlfriend or wife, you would have my full support to continue seeing Black Men because a woman's happiness and satisfaction is priority and paramount in any modern, progressive relationship!
One world, one race. Love sees no color.

WE

WUZ

This is the "russian propaganda" that supposedly made Donald Trump win.
Soak it in, boys.

FUCKING MODS BUNCH OF JEWISH FAGGOTS

i wonder what her parents did so wrong