HAPPENING: LATE NIGHT BREAKING SENATE LAUNCHES FULL INVESTIGATION

>SENATE LAUNCHES PROBE INTO BRIBERY PLOT
SENATE LAUNCHES PROBE INTO BRIBERY PLOT
thehill.com/policy/national-security/355957-senate-judiciary-opens-probe-into-obama-era-russian-nuclear-bribery
>SENATE LAUNCHES PROBE INTO BRIBERY PLOT
SENATE LAUNCHES PROBE INTO BRIBERY PLOT

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
newsweek.com/fbi-kept-russian-bribery-plot-under-wraps-obama-approved-nuclear-deal-moscow-686660
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4990408/Russian-nuke-bribes-known-uranium-deal-approved.html
circa.com/story/2017/10/17/national-security/the-fbi-uncovered-russian-nuclear-kickback-scheme-months-before-the-obama-administration-passed-uranium-one-deal-with-moscow
yahoo.com/news/russian-bribery-plot-uncovered-u-145523964.html
web.archive.org/web/20171018051530/http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/355957-senate-judiciary-opens-probe-into-obama-era-russian-nuclear-bribery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The Senate Judiciary Committee has launched a full-scale probe into a Russian nuclear bribery case, demanding several federal agencies disclose whether they knew the FBI had uncovered the corruption before the Obama administration in 2010 approved a controversial uranium deal with Moscow.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

CHECKED.

Tbh though, I don't need more probes. I want a fucking 10 foot black dildo to fuck the CIA right now.

Deep State*

This is actually better then sex

ESSENTIAL READING

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

newsweek.com/fbi-kept-russian-bribery-plot-under-wraps-obama-approved-nuclear-deal-moscow-686660

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4990408/Russian-nuke-bribes-known-uranium-deal-approved.html

circa.com/story/2017/10/17/national-security/the-fbi-uncovered-russian-nuclear-kickback-scheme-months-before-the-obama-administration-passed-uranium-one-deal-with-moscow

yahoo.com/news/russian-bribery-plot-uncovered-u-145523964.html

SHARE AND SPREAD #CLINTONRUSSIA

Trump will end the CIA by 2020. Pompeo will take Tillerson's position as Secretary of State.

potato potato

TURN ON HUFFINGTON POST!!!

You must be retarded. Trump is going to expose everything from JFK to Vegas during the junta.

checked and bumped

This means MUELLER is now UNDER INVESTIGATION as well as OBAMA

>MUELLER MUST RESIGN!

#FIREMUELLER #MUELLERMUSTGO

OBLIGATORY FUCK ISRAEL POST

Will the Deep State put Trey Gowdy in charge of the "investigation" so that he can bury it like he did with Benghazi and the Hillary e-mails?

Wow I’m so fired up to watch Trey Gowdy and his haircut perform for the cameras in an investigation that goes nowhere for the tenth time this decade. Wew lads. Get comfy. Inb4 Gowdy isn’t a senator. Argument still applies

This guy gets it

Senator Chuck "Your ass is" Grassley, Senate Judiciary committee chairman is on it.
He too is fucking LIVID with the FBI for the way they have persistently stonewalled him all year long in favor of the crooked Senate Intelligence committee

HOLY SHIT GUYS TURN ON PBS

its ARTHUR

YOOOOOO GET IN HERE

When can we get the military tribunals?

has mcstain come to their defense, yet?

Mueller is our guy.

so this is the new shill meme?

what habbened to sleepytime?

Why am I unable to reach thehill.com?

>PROBED.COM

CHECKED
CONFIRMED
HAPPENING

If true, NOW IT'S HAPPENING.

The hillary story is old but it looks like they're finally going to look into it.

big if true

needs more public executions for unamerican activities.

(checked)

This is definitely parallel construction

>senate investigation
That will keep it in the headlines but not a lot else, the Senate doesn't have prosecution power and Jeffry Sessions is asleep at the wheel

Is this what they were trying to slide the whole time?

Did the Russian hackers get you too?

The walls are closing in

Here:

web.archive.org/web/20171018051530/http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/355957-senate-judiciary-opens-probe-into-obama-era-russian-nuclear-bribery

hol' up
so you be sayin'
Dems were colludin' n shit?

Bump

The one day I decide to come back on Sup Forums this happens.

Come to pol more often

I hate to admit it but you were right Sup Forums.

with that track record, you should come back more often

First black president in prison! The memes write themselves.

>Senate Probe

WHO FUCKING CARES.

A SENATE PROBE IS MEANINGLESS.

It literally just means some old corrupt fucks are going to get on CSpan and ramble for 8 hours.

Oh look CIAniggers want us to go to war with Russia and are now working a new angle.

This is true. There's been a probe into Russia (((hacking))) the election for months

Bump to say holy fuck

C H E C K E D

kys faggot.

KEK BROUGHT THIS TO US. HIS POWER LET US KNOW WHAT THE FUTURE HAD IN STORE.

WHY CAN THE SENATE ACTUALLY DO OTHER THAN MAKE PEOPLE APPEAR AND EITHER ANSWER POTENTIALLY INCULPATING QUESTIONS OR TAKE DA FIF? CAN THIS LEAD TO IMPRISONMENT?

Wow another Benghazi. Repubtards can't stand seeing a strong women and POC. Nothing will happen besides autistic screeching from drumpfkins.

because you’re too fat to climb it. Do 25 squats right now and prove me wrong fatty

I thought trey was our guy. He got dat fashy haircut

>id "Old Spy"
probably this, but seeing some prominent democrats fall for bribery would be chill

NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS
EXPLODING KNEES
LUGGAGE LAD
RUDY POO
YOU DUN GOOFD

Its happening. Leftists have a projection fetish eh goys?

There is definitely more to the timing of this story than is being let on. I expect its because the ((PTB)) finally realized that Hillary is going down one way or another, and soon if Assange has the goods. So they are throwing her under the bus and refocusing on their greater goal: war with Russia.

HAHAHAHAHA Trump locks up the nigger and the old whore.

Should have just stayed gone.

now you're here to stay

THE SHILL FEARS

XANAX
LIQUOR
SLEEP
SWEET SWEET SLEEP

yawn

GO TO SLEEP SO LATE

!CircularReferenceError

Trump will soon reveal his true power level to the world.

CLINTON JUST HAPPENED TO 'BREAK' HER TOE
SHE'S GONE INTO HIDING
KEKEKEKEKEKEK
THE FROG GOD HAS DELIVERED
KEKEKEKEKKEEKK

>mfw shills are in panic mode

LOCK HIM UP

>Senate launches probe

More distracting Congress. How do these niggers do anything when they are constantly probing shit? Fuck dude, when do you fucking canoe?

/comfy/ time!
>/comfy/ time!
/comfy/ time!
>/comfy/ time!
/comfy/ time!
>/comfy/ time!
/comfy/ time!
>/comfy/ time!
/comfy/ time!
>/comfy/ time!
/comfy/ time!
>/comfy/ time!

DEATH TO SOROS

PRAISE KEK!

LEFTIES BTFO

SHILLS BTFO

DEEP STATE BTFO

LUCIFERIANS BTFO

If I recall in the wikileaks dumps long ago, In Clintons emails Gowdy was referred to as putting on a good show. Somewhere where they were planning seating arrangements for the Benghazi shit.
Sounded a little fishy nevertheless.
Then again I could of dreamed the whole thing.

I want to watch the hearings but i know the democrats are going to just waste time and go on random rants about racism or income inequality or the bogus trump/russia stuff.

Assange holds the key. I know he sticks to his whole "I never reveal my sources" meme, but now is the time to strike.

digits confirm this
check m

Haha! You LOSE traitor!!

Liberal assholes are so blasted turds are sliding out uncontrollably.

Odds we see Trump tweet or comment on this issue tomorrow?

>m-muh based russia

Babby

yeh

She did not break her toe. She had to chop it off as a sacrifice to Lucifer. But his power is will be no match against Trump.

Shills are getting the rope too!

this is extremely comfy

kek this is good

Sup Forums is always right

Trump will be remembered as the president that wasn't. The dipshit cheat took a 500 ft bellyflop into the world's largest minefield and expects to way away.

NOPE.

Because they still haven't fixed their SSL cert. It's been bad configurated for months in some of their servers,

>government investigates itself
>finds no evidence of wrongdoing