Why won't this guy name the jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tz1W0UoucQU
youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
imgur.com/a/N4pXk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hasnt he been recently?

its the single thing that would flag away most interested people, he's a great starting point

youtube.com/watch?v=Tz1W0UoucQU
Already did years ago.

>nu-pol asking dumb questions
handsomely paid shill
/thread

His kids are Jews, by ethnicity at least.

I think also because of the mother, kind of parasitic like that

Because Jew juice is the only thing that has kept him alive thus far.

If you cant beat em, marry one and have her take most of your shit

Because he is one.

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY

His guest did throw Sup Forums a bone yesterday.
>...Trump pressured to make Israel great again

Kek
did her website ever officially come out?

IIRC, only because he married into a Jewish family.

He knows naming (((them)) in his show as anything but Globalists would be a step closer to getting shut down and forever-branded a legitimate racist.

Because he's not racist.

FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL

Its funny because he used to be somewhat sympathetic towards muslims after 9/11 and the Iraq war. Then suddenly the past few years he seemed to figure out that Islam was a malignant force pretty quick. I mean it took him no time to figure that out but when anyone calls him about the jews he goes into mumbling apologetics about how "everyone's got bad elements" and "we're all one race", "we all bleed red" and don't forget to buy brainforce and the bone broth 50% off for what seems to be a never ending special.

Tl dr, the guys a fucking entertainer who shills snake oil and tells half truths. If you watch him for anything more than amusement, you're really fucking stupid.

His audience are mainly boomers who love Jews and Israel

He has a job and a family support.
I'm sure he's well aware.

Th- the bone broth.

Amusement yes but also almond activating. It's not new for Sup Forums but that standard joe snuffy out there that has him on the AM/AM or whatever listens. Most also look into what he saying.
Thiat's his shtick, is making you actually look for the information to confirm. That way it sticks with ya and can also provide proof to other joe snuffys.

I do enjoy how Owen was probably told to blast off on any sort of 'jew-talk.' Dude just shouts callers down. Pretty funny, but it works both ways, because if someone could imagine what the person have said as true, they'll look it up if they care to.

'Care to' is the biggest part of it all. Many people just don't give a hoot.

I ran into Jaffid Jakkari once, does he still go on Infowars? Haven't seen him in a while

Anyone see this one yet?

The fires in Northern California started within about 30 minutes of each other in multiple locations.

This is a GIF of Satellite imagery by the Naval Research Lab

imgur.com/a/N4pXk

this. he probably also doesn't believe in ZOG. he's a civnat all-children-under-the-rainbow type

I'm an idiot.

he does, he just calls them "elitists"
you can't just go out and say "IT'S THE JEWS" and hope to remain relevant these days
besides, low level poor jews like me don't count and it sullies our name for no reason. me and my family all hate zionists too. they're just all part of a global elitist ring with other religions including satanists and pagans.