Is the Soros meme even real?

Is the Soros meme even real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QSyczwuTQfo
youtube.com/watch?v=SGWizajL7tA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

No it's a fucking distraction from the fact Israel is the biggest piece of shit on planet Earth.

FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL

but the biggest shit on planet is Federal Reserve and IMF
Israel is in top 10 biggest turds, but not biggest, and is definitely behind pisslam in this list

FUCK OFF YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

I SWEAR TO GOD THIS IS WHY PEOPLE ARE BECOMING MORE ANTISEMETIC. BECAUSE OF LOSER JEWS LIKE YOU SPEWING BULLSHIT.

it is "antisemitic" and you are retarded
go home Shareblue, after Trump finishes with Hillary, Soros will be next

Soros? Trump is coming for Israel you piece of shit. Trump is gonna expose EVERYTHING. DO YOU UNDERSTAND YOU FUCKING FAGGOT?

EVERYTHING. GET IT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING SKULL. ISRAEL WONT EXIST.

Its real, but its overrated. Soros is a rich corporate motherfucker who uses his immense wealth to meddle with our politics. But he is far from the only one, and in fact such people are more numerous on the right-wing then on the left. (most election cycles, 2016 presidential election was an exception). Rather than fighting Soros specifically, we should be fighting for tighter campaign finance laws.

you are stupid idiot so I will explain it to you in 2 points:
1. Deep State, banksters, FED, lobbyists intelligence agencies, mainstream media and "cultural establishment" are true perpetrators of any and all crimes against humanity
2. Israel are jews, yes. But those jews are contained and only ultrajews from point 1 force your goyim country to fight for them without any incentive other that being "greatest ally"
again, you proven yourself to be stupid fuckin idiot, so I am not really anticipating that you will show any sings of mental prowess or understanding

FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL

What are you on? Can I have some of it?

10/10 post

Long live Plastiline!!!

Truly /ourguys/

everything is clear now, you are shitskin or naziboo
plebeian choice is islam or jews
patrician choice is neither

Palestenian ISNT A FUCKING RELIGION YOU RETARD. ITS ABOUT THE NATION NOT THE RELIGION. FUCK YOU.

Soros is a fall guy. Rothschilds, Israel, Federal Reserve, (((Royal families))). Soros is a proxy boogey-man for the real boogey-men.

Yes. Respectable news papers report on it. They even take a neutral tone on his activities. They dont say "its for your own good silly goyim".

again, you are stupid idiot
it is about religion because it is used to justify claim on land
I guess your anger comes from you being pisslamist
leave white lands, sand negro

NO. RELIGION ISNT NEEDED TO JUSTIFY ANYTHING. ITS THEIR LAND BECAUSE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE NATION.

Listen. Fuck you. Fuck Israel. Fuck Judaism. Fuck everything you think you're entitled to in this world. I hope you see your family die to a REAL HOLOCAUST. Fucking faggot.

Muslims are just a type of Jew. Jews that never learned how to handle money in Europe. They are all sand niggers.

Neutral? Most of the time they're sucking his dick.

It's much, much worse than 90% of the people realize. He is a virtual Antichrist.

haha cuck
>MUH SHITSKIN LAND!
go cry to your daddy anglo, he gave that land away because Rothshilds asked him to
>I hope you see your family die
1. I am whiter than you, also I am Catholic, therefore superior
2. stop with the edge, you are not shocking or amusing anybody
this

>I am whiter than you, also I am Catholic, therefore superior
STFU imbecil. You pray on the border hoping to keep mudslime out that way. Fucking magical thinking faglord.

Go to 8:20. He could of been /ourguy/, but he's not. Nowadays hes fucking over the last bastions of civilization and is tanking economies left and right.

I think the rabbit hole goes deeper. Something otherworldly. Though, I admit, he himself is just a man. A haggard, old, despicable man.

I'm a dumb shit and forgot the link.
youtube.com/watch?v=QSyczwuTQfo

gaytheist detected
zapierdalaj w niedzielę do kościoła albo wypierdalaj, Polska to kraj katolicki, ateiści won do szwecji
pies bez wiary

He is trained and embraces the Reich ways, gentlemen. Start at 6:07.

He's dangerous.
youtube.com/watch?v=SGWizajL7tA

kek

He funds a number of left wing movements, including Antifa.

He's also Jewish.

bamp

No, the thing you should Really be worried about is Drumpf

Is it possible to shoah just the elites like Soros and Weinstein? Asking for a friend.

This is the correct answer