HAPPENING #LOCKTHEMUP

>BREAKING LATE
SENATE LAUNCHES FULL SCALE PROBE INTO BRIBERY PLOT
thehill.com/policy/national-security/355957-senate-judiciary-opens-probe-into-obama-era-russian-nuclear-bribery

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qkGtGt1L6iU
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/obama-russia-nuclear-deal-bribery-plot-fbi-investigation-kremlin-a8005641.html
archive.is/hoCXb
nypost.com/2017/10/17/fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-controversial-nuclear-deal/
archive.is/gTt7v
strategic-culture.org/news/2016/09/26/george-soros-false-flag-factories.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DEMS
ARE
FUCKED

WARNING: INCOMING GAME

It's been almost a year, are we getting tired of winning yet?

pete postin

Now that is an image I have not seen in a long long long long long long long time. Used to watch that show as a kid.

OHHHHHHHH LORDY!
Sick Trey Gowdy on those fuckers. They got no chance! Breaking out my Bottled Mead tonight. We go to War and eventually Dinner in Valhalla tonight!

Sup Forums I ask you and beg you to open up PhotoGimp and start making memes and fresh OC about this stuff. We need to push this into the mainstream so it's on everyone's lips. MEME WAR DIVISIONS ASSEMBLE THE TIME IS NOW

Seems like a tempest in a teapot.

Honest question, what would happen if they did find irrefutable proof that the Obama admin 100% colluded with Russia to sell them uranium?

THE STORM HAS ARRIVED

gonna be a stormy weekend

fucking left is going to collapse and we'll see the beginning of fascism-light sweep across our country.

I just came a little.

>>BREAKING LATE
>SENATE LAUNCHES FULL SCALE PROBE INTO BRIBERY PLOT

Something will definitely come out of this (it won't)

Sleepyposting on a national level by the MSM.

Leftists once again project like no other

I can't wait for the midterm massacre with Bannon's candidates running against Sandernistas in key states

Entire Eastern seaboard commits suicide by nuke, maybe?

If nuke in DC, guarantee CNN makes it Trump's fault.

>Accuse trump of colluding with russia
>After you've taken kickbacks and bribes from russia

The absolute fucking state of the democrats holy shit

>#SLEEPY IS THE NEW CRAZY GRIPPING THE NATION WHERE EVERYONE FALLS ASLEEP WHILE THE NEWS IT ON

What happened to Skippy tweeting about aliens? Guess he meant russians.

THE FIRE RISES

It's happening

So what do senate probes do? So far they all have been useless

Fuck you now I have to watch a episode on youtube.

is it really happening?

They would see that they did not intend to break the law, therefore no crime took place.

Nothing will come of any of this

ITS HAPPENING!

nothing will come of it
they are all part of the same criminal conspiracy

I start to believe it when I see people standing trial for crimes, until then its just more of the same old dog and pony show they been running for years.

Because they've been investigating a made up Dem hoax user, theres nothing they were ever going to be able to do there, as there's no evidence

This is the Senate Judiciary run by Chuck Grassley, not the cucked out intel committee

It will be like the Benghazi hearings on steroids with Ted Cruz calling Hillary a treasonous witch in the Senate chamber and shit

>tfw the The Ride is only beginning.

The first thread that unravels the entire facade has been pulled. Now we watch it all come down.

>MSM collapsing
>NFL collapsing
>Puerto ricans btfo
>Hollywood collapsing
>Awan Imran coming to light
>NYT collapsing
>DNC loses multi million dollar donor (((weinstein)))
>Vegas narrative collapsing
>Russian narrative turning 180

My biggest fear is they won't allow this to spread without a distraction. A big one this time. Combine that with Soros moving $18 billion and all the other signs it seems like everything is lining up.

>So what do senate probes do? So far they all have been useless

They allow the accused party to progressively build up a narrative of their guiltlessness to the politicians and the public so that it doesn't look too bad once they are not prosecuted.

Grassley asked the members if they knew about the FBI investigation. Of course the 9 members including Clinton and Holder said no. The FBI will say they couldn't talk about an ongoing investigation.
These people are experts in collusion and culpable deniabilty. Lock her up is just a campaign chant like Impeach drumpf
you're all delusional

o shit

The Russian investigation that the Dems have been pushing every day for over a year.
Bribery with the Democratic party.
Exchange with the Democratic party for nuclear materials.
Russian influence in Black Lives Matter
Democrats supporting Black Lives Matter
Russia using Pokemon Go to support Black Lives Matter
Democrats telling people to use Pokemon Go
The Washington Post where John Podesta went to work after working for Hillary pushes a narrative of "unknown sources" that claim Russia is working with Trump in an attempt to split the nation in half because they actually were.
All the media buys it and pushed the narrative.
The Democrats push for an investigation that destroys themselves.

Best Timeline.

Not going to happen that would wake to many up now and all at once. They might try to collapse the world economy

I love how the fucking vegas shooting became back burner news after that huge push from the news. One minute they were calling him a terrorist and demanding that all rifles be banned, then they suddenly changed to "HE WAS JUST SOME CRAZY GUY WHO FIRED INTO A CROWD"

posting in ebin bread

youtube.com/watch?v=qkGtGt1L6iU
Here's some thread tunes.

THE FUN HAS ARRIVED

I hate the French but tonight I laugh like a Frenchman.

he's definitely preparing for something, maybe a freeze on his assets that would be slowed by putting into his (((charities)))? This has nothing to do with spencers event, vegas, or Nov. 4th don't even worry about those coincidences.

They would be arrested, media would be forced to report on it, but they would immediately try to spin it as a corrupt dictator Trump abusing his power.

Shit. They wouldn't hit Vegas twice, would they?

the only explanation that does result in a massive civil unrest, is a national security threat due to evidence of a future threat

doesn't*

They'd either push a Nork Nuke or something of approximate devastation and distraction.

Anyone else picking this news up?

The ion cannons were made for this moment

Like an Antifa uprising?

the switch has been flipped

LOL

>"The administration made some mistakes, there was some carelessness, but we could find no evidence of intentional wrongdoing."

too lazy too look, but since they had the sources that rebroke this with new evidence, id say its legit enough for now until the rest wake up

hillary is like teflon

she will die as a free woman on a pile of dirty money

nothing is going to happen

i wish things would happen but nothing ever happens to the criminal syndicate of clintons

Shake off the blackpills and shitpost like never before.
We have tools we never had before, and a small but growing wave of people pulling off their blinders. We might have a chance for at least some swamp draining, can't waste it.

noice

Hilldog is going to jail with a broken toe.

10% of americans sympathize with the alt-right
americans are 60% white
we aren't that small, but yes we are growing. all it takes for them to win is for us to do nothing

Madam Prisoner

I love the girls and the money & the shame of life

>Russian influence in Black Lives Matter
>Democrats supporting Black Lives Matter
>Russia using Pokemon Go to support Black Lives Matter
>Democrats telling people to use Pokemon Go

What if there is a tape of Obama pissing on Trumps bed?

It's ok, they have a flawless feeding tube system in place at Guantanamo

They have set the trap but Trump has waited them out so when Antifa blows their load on November 4th it blows up in there faces

What will Obama do in prison without his husband

The Russians haven't done anything. Leave them alone and start worrying about China, which is a legitimate threat on the horizon.

What if the reason why obama was smiling on his first meeting with Trump was because he pissed on the White House's bed?

Soros funds BLM..
Source: Soros

Yes, get the people distracted by rioters screaming "this nightmare must end!" in every city so they don't watch the trial.
Oh and set California on fire, and they may have more weather/tectonic operations in the works.
Activate cells all over, lots of options with $18 Billion.

Shills are busy tonight

im sorry boys im afraid we're going to have to shut you down

Nice

>Obama administration approved nuclear deal with Kremlin after FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/obama-russia-nuclear-deal-bribery-plot-fbi-investigation-kremlin-a8005641.html

archive.is/hoCXb

>Obama administration knew about Russian bribery plot before uranium deal

nypost.com/2017/10/17/fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-controversial-nuclear-deal/

archive.is/gTt7v

They are citing The Hill though

So in the event that Hillary actually gets charged with something what are the odds that she goes full rebel and starts calling for insurrection?

He'll likely wind up in a half vegetative - half waking nightmare-like semi-state of consciousness, there are some real sadistic fucks who work at Guantanamo

^dig confirm.
Soros funds BLM
"It is well-known that Soros finances the Black Lives Matter group and the flags "Black Lives Matter" flags appear throughout America, while historical flags like the 13-star "Betsy Ross" flag from the American Revolution; the Gadsden Flag bearing the motto "Don’t Tread on Me", a slogan popularized by Benjamin Franklin; and any flag bearing any symbols from the Confederate States of America were denounced by Soros-funded pressure groups as "racist"

"There were demands that these historical American flags be banned from cemeteries, parks, historical battlefield sites, and other locations.

"This was yet another "false flag" attack by Soros and those who want to alter American history and impose a regime of extreme political correctness in violation of the free speech clause of the US Constitution.

"As a result of Sharp’s roadmap to revolution, flags and symbols are potent weapons.

Source: strategic-culture.org/news/2016/09/26/george-soros-false-flag-factories.html

77%

yep it's gonna go down
theyre citing the hill cause no one trusts 99% of msm with anti-left info, so the hill has the exclusives

Checked and confirmed.
Kek digs grunge.

Yeah we already know that he does. That was common knowledge.
Now we also know that Russia was supporting Black Lives Matter as well.

>mfw she tries to take asylum at an embassy in the UK for a year, before finally getting deported straight to Guantanamo.

theyve been planning this since she lost, now that shes up for charges i think she has no choice.
either that or turn full informant and burn the left to the ground.

I want this to happen so badly.

I mind them the least. They shit all over Trump but they shit on the left as well

Last two digits tell Hillary's health bar

such kek

trump is going to give her a full pardon, watch

>Hillary flees to Venezuela to avoid extradition
>dies of malnutrition

kek bless this future

>mfw it's the Equadorian one

>Can't. We. Just. Drone. This bitch?
>At this point, what does it matter?

Megabyte
Meet my friend Terraflop

They have been prepping pretty hard