I just turned 25. As a present, my dad gave me a basket full of beer he had brewed himself and this letter:

I just turned 25. As a present, my dad gave me a basket full of beer he had brewed himself and this letter:

"Buddy, at this point all you can do is give up and accept that life isn't going to be the way it was 60 years ago. Don't save for retirement, don't have kids, if you get married, be damned sure that she won't divorce you (you really shouldn't get married).

Don't even aspire for higher wages, because that just results in higher taxes. Would you rather make 25k working part time with a 15 percent tax (netting you 21250, plus government benefits) or 50k working full time with a 40 percent tax (netting you 30k, plus no benefits)?

Enjoy what you can, user. Friends, family, and small things, like used cars, motorcycles, video games etc.

We have 130 trillion dollars in unfunded liabilities. That is literally double what the entire world produced last year.

Just sit back, and let it all go. Stop fighting it. It sucks, but it isn't your fault. You aren't responsible for the way that this country turned out. So sit back, enjoy your family, your friends, your hobbies, and work the system as best as you can (as there is no shame in this anymore; thanks to democrats, it is less honorable to be productive than it is to leech on society).

And most importantly, be happy. Go ahead and take a vacation to a national park. Go rock climbing, or drive a motorcycle across the nation. By getting out there and enjoying life, you are winning. The government can't confiscate that, like they can retirement accounts, bank accounts, or property, and you are enjoying life, something the extreme left is incapable of doing. Feminists don't enjoy their life. Black rights activists aren't ever happy. They've devoted their lives to being perpetually unhappy, and are doing their damnest to spread it to you.

So don't let them win. You can't change the political spectrum. You can't force productivity. But you can find happiness in any situation.

Happy birthday, son!"

>Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

nerdwallet.com/blog/taxes/federal-income-tax-brackets/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Would you rather make 25k working part time with a 15 percent tax (netting you 21250, plus government benefits) or 50k working full time with a 40 percent tax (netting you 30k, plus no benefits)?
Hey look your dad is retarded and doesn't understand taxes. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume he voted for Drumpf?

Buy a gun. Hopefully we're going to have a right-wing revolution soon.

A wise father is a great blessing. Appreciate your dad!

ITT: shit that never happened.

Are you a paid defeatist shill or just a faggot?

> Just be happy user, you can't change anything
Your father's a pussy and a jew. Time to look up to your grandfather instead.

Why don't you become a fucking sculptor or something and make beautiful statues in tribute to God. Then put them in up in public

based dad

Make your dreams real, create memories sprouting from emotional reason. All you have to do to succeed is to see what The System needs most and give people what they want NEXT. Technology makes ebbs and flows in pubic interest faster and more frequent than ever before. Antipitation is key.

Literal nigger, fuck off

Not true.

copypasta/10 and this shit is stale as fuck too.

>Reply
your "dad" is a blackpilled faggot fucking his son over
but in reality this is just stale copypasta meant to seed self defeatism
guess what you glow in the dark CIA nigger
your time is almost up

Old pasta

Oh boi i love mama's ol pasta!

Your understanding of marginal tax rates is ... marginal.

A real man doesn't know where to buy a basket.

worst advice ever

I really can't get past the complete inability to understand tax rates.

Your father is weak, and you should make sure you do not turn up weak like him.

Other than that, let the weak die so that the strong can live.

your dad is right
the people who tell you here otherwise are just underaged stormfags who think they can change the world with posting things like "shill, nigger kike" with a well adjusted frog picture.

Hell of a blackpill, but he's right. Find a hobby, keep your friends close and just enjoy the ride.

Your dad is pretty much right. His generation raped America for everything it's got, and conveniently, he and his generation will die off right before shit hits the fan for real.

I disagree with not saving money though. It doesn't even have to be US Dollars. USD will be worthless eventually. You could put it into gold, silver, guns, ammo, cryptocurrency, anything that a government can't devalue manually like fiat currency.

Having kids and getting married is volatile these days. If you do it, you better plan it out and make sure you can cover all the bases before you bust a nut in some girl.

Yes, kick back, and enjoy watching America (and the west) eat itself alive. But to do that, just take some steps in protecting yourself and your assets from the parasites.

>or 50k working full time with a 40 percent tax (netting you 30k, plus no benefits)?

nerdwallet.com/blog/taxes/federal-income-tax-brackets/

Tax rate Taxable income bracket Tax owed
10% $0 to $9,325 10% of taxable income
15% $9,326 to $37,950 $932.50 plus 15% of the amount over $9,325
25% $37,950 to $91,900 $5,226.25 plus 25% of the amount over $37,950

Soros money at work

Lurk more, shill.
You will never be American. You will never be free.

>good goy, don't breed

that's not how taxes work you fuckin retard

your dad is retarded and so are you

i'm so glad i was born to intelligent upper middle class parents

>I'll take things that never happened for 200, please

Come on you expect me to believe your dad would ever write such a long and convoluted letter instead of just talking to you himself like a real adult? If he really wrote this he is a pussy, weak ass faggot. Do literally the opposite of everything he told youin this letter. What a broken down weak minded fuck off

>shill nigger kike post

It seems you have been blessed with father

Haven't seen this pasta in a while

Soros just put 18 billion dollars into his open society foundation so shills are going to come like we've never seen before

Im glad that my father is not this retarded.

Did he now?

Part 2.

Probably larping but if this is not it's pretty positive
Cheers for your "dad"

>Why don't you become a fucking sculptor or something and make beautiful statues in tribute to God. Then put them in up in public

Because he wouldnt get paid for that and according to Sup Forums productivity doesnt mean producing things it means making money.

Shitty pasta,sage.

was that his actual plan? Fuck... I can't afford to spend hours countershilling again... The elections took a lot out of me...

oh hey, aaron clarey, has your youtube career dried up already?

Oh, and leave Sup Forums forever. Even if you never comeback, you won't miss much.

It's the same sentiment from Enjoy the Decline, but it's not him. I can't imagine that dude giving anything away for free.

But trust me on the sunscreen...and boipussy

Sounds like your dad lived it up like most of that generation, realize what they've done and now want you to be just as miserable as they are going to be in elder care. No surrender, someone has to pick up this mess.

How come he didn't just shoot you? I mean to say that he would have saved you from what he believes is a grim future.

Whatever you do, don't have children! Your baby might be racist.

I think i'll create a financial empire and have 15 aryan children, actually.
SAGE

It's literally a repost from 2014. I don't get why nobody is bothering to see this, since I've posted proof.

wow, so black pilled boomers actually exist?

you should send him a note back telling him he's part of the reason america is so shit, and that unlike him you're not going to sit back and do nothing like a cucked faggot

Jesus Christ your father is a hopeless cuck who has already given up.

This must be a shill post.

Having children is amazing. I have one and the last couple years of being a have been incredibly rewarding.

Your dad sounds like a fucking loser

We won't. We are still too small and after the shuttening there is no place for us to spread our message. We've lost.

Don't give into the bluepill. Don't become another sheep on the corporate pasture.

Fake but still good post. Bump

Nice LARPing dude, +50xp!

Man, that's a good speech. But do not forget that you want to leave a better world for future generations, Sup Forums style.

>15% at 25k part time

I fucking wish.

Your dad follows captain capitalism?

Pretty sure I've seen this before years ago.. like 2 or 3.

wise words indeed

I don't get why more people on this board aren't saying that the future of society is no society; so many threads about kikes and shills and free masons and power that runs impossibly deep - yet (obviously not assuming these are all the same people) so many threads about race and degeneracy etc
for fuck sake stop believing in society, and the government, or the anti-government, which is just another government - society is not there for you, you are just a piece that society can capitalise on - dropping out of society by rejecting its normalisation of behaviour and system of value is totally the biggest thing to fuck over the people that have for years fucked you over, your family etc
your dad is dead cert
go travelling, leave the city or where ever
you can't do it in society, you have to say no to society
sure you can get a job and then "earn" money to then spend on the things to tell yourself: I am alive
but you will never be alive that way

>turning up for work, the idea of superiority of others on an abstract basis - such as attraction or wealth, indirect expression of hostile emotions and the repression of the self

>Don't even aspire for higher wages

good goy

ps. don't start your own business and don't get into financial markets

Chef! I only eat fresh pasta!

Im hoping to change it by spamming ww3 but it doesnt work :/

is your dad's name Gyorgi Schwartz by any chance?

saged btw

lol

>Don't save for retirement, don't have kids, if you get married, be damned sure that she won't divorce you (you really shouldn't get married).
Your mother's new husband is a Jew.

Saw this copypasta a few months ago, but I do agree to some degree.

>don't let them win
>don't have children

Your dad is an idiot

He is right that everything is fucked up
He is wrong to say to give up
Thats blue pill self defeatism faggotry
We are presented with a crisis of existential proportions
history will look back on us either with contempt, or gratitude
its our time now
stop consuming, start creating

>history will look back on us either with contempt or gratitude
It's over mate. Civilization is done. Head to the wilds like Varg. Fuck society and fuck civilization. It destroyed us.

To be fair, it was made in 2014, before Trump announced. Keep in mind that the right wing options before that were Romney, McCain, and Bush Jr.

Populism wasn't surging then, and there was no indicator that it was going to.

You need to go back.

Chk^

I second Soros' money at work.

>Populism wasn't surging then, and there was no indicator that it was going to.
Isn't it interesting how tough solutions, such as acknowledging limited resources and biological reality, are considered as populism? Yet, preaching love, equality, tolerance and solidarity for all is not. Makes sense.

If you can't even grasp how tax brackets work, your'e either a nigger or underage. In both cases your opinion should be discarded.

The real option was ron paul.
The tea party was an attempt to take his userbase and align it with the traditional "cuckservative" base
He was the rightful president and votes were literally stolen.
Trump throws up some red flags that suggest he is a wall street shill still reacting to OWS (8 years of hyper progressive retardation with obongo, then 8 years of hyper conservatism with trump, at the end, a populace ready to embrace bipartisan corruption again) but he seems to be doing everything right, so who knows.

vomit up that blackpill m8
also stop listening to an emotionally stunted manchild that has a chip on his shoulder against christianity in the face of islamic takeover

Is your father named Shekelstein?
>don't fight it goy, just give up

Ain't that the fucking truth.

you think that's going to help? people are too stupid

Blackpill is the biggest redpill you can take though. The birth rate wont increase to compete with the Muslim birth rate, degeneracy will continue to swamp us unabated and civilization will fall.

>pic of OP

When has pol ever said that, other than ancaps who get ruthlessly road-mocked?

TLDR STOP BEING A FAGGOT SINCERELY DAD

>blue pill v red pill

blackpill is not a redpill
its subversion

No it's just the blatant truth about where our society is heading. Head to the woods I say. Give the finger to people and society.

Found the GOPtard/cuntry boah

fake
>check
gay
>check
sage
>double check

Typical boomer bitch mentality.

>just do you
>only care about yourself
>let the world around you fall apart while jerking yourself off

And I bet your bitch of a father doesn't even realize that he and men like him with his attitude are what allowed things to get this bad.

>the struggle to contain the front ass is real

>boomer bitch

Some of us see it as a challenge onto death.
The rest are willing to hide until things get better.
To each his own.

Enjoy fighting for a society that doesn't give two shits about you or anybody else for that matter.

>(((we)))

Your father sounds like he expected nothing of you.
You should be a better father than him.

I fight for autonomy and self determination.
not a sick society that wants me dead.
I seek to control it, as is my birth right, as a non brainlet.

In other words, you fight for a sick society but you just try to convince yourself that you don't.

Your dad has autism. Go and spend some time with him before he gets put down

>the amount of newfags itt falling for this pasta