Why are wolves so popular in the far right?

Why are wolves so popular in the far right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OOHbNWqAxWY
businessinsider.com/declassified-fbi-files-about-hitlers-death-2015-12
youtube.com/watch?v=xrYL07hPw4w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asena#The_Grey_Wolf_Legend
youtube.com/watch?v=YcpzubpIhtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Team work + doggos.

Animal spirits and nature stuff.

Because wolves are cowards who only hunt in packs.

Because they hunt vermin

youtube.com/watch?v=OOHbNWqAxWY

Because dogfags don't realize the power of the true feline.

Animal symbolism tied to the human subconscious from prehistory. Probably.

no clue. but that shit is edgy as fuck so take two steps back and say grace to protect you from this furry horror.

Cos they furries

False, they are vermin. They kill livestock and generally fuck everyone's day up.

Why do Communists identify with a hammer and sickle? Is it because they are tools?

UNCHAIN THE WOLVES, UNCHAIN THE WOLVES, UNCHAIN THE WOLVES, SEND THEM FUCKING WILDDDDDDDDD

well we arent going to use a fucking fairy are we

>D666 muh non-nigga

"COME WOLFBANE, PREPARE THE PCP!! I HEAR THE ELDER GODS CALLING!!!!"

Names like Adolf Rodolf or Rolf germanic names have the germanic root word for 'wolf'

"Hey ragnor can you calm down a bit the other people are getting weirded out."

"DUDE SHHHH CAN YOU HEAR THAT???"

"H-hear wha-?"

"HEAR THE GODS FOOL!! THOR GIVE ME STRENGTH RAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

Everyone loves wolves.
They're aesthetic.

wolves are in general popular in most cultures
It's in many ways a sacred animal. Smart, a top predator that are able to take down any big animal through team work. It's central to for instance ásatrú as many other faiths all around the world

cuz wolves are badass. that's literally the only reason

Nazi furrs?

Never seen any wolf imagery associated with the far right and i spend an unhealthy amount of time browsing Sup Forums. Closest thing was pence being called a wolf a few months back.

Those dudes are hardcore.

No drugs and no modern bs. They are all about self-reliability and community, without the filth of the modern world.

Your nerdy ass can't even imagine their level of Alpha.

Because they are loyal to the pack. A symbol of team work.

How new are you?

Not new at all. Notice not seeing much wolf imagery being posted. Seems like OP is exaggerating.

the far right has alot of gay furries in it,
you got a problem with that?
we are strong, lone wolves, like our self-sufficient founding fathers, working together to save our people

furfags and white lone wolf mass shooters

Hahaa last time i checked commies had more unironic furfags

lone wolf is a metaphor.

Fucking Turkroach! Steppenigger filth

WHY DOES THAT DOG HAVE A THUMB?

Germania was wolves team. Slavs were bears team. I am team bears, independent, selfsufficient, big strong and smarter indywiduals than wolves.

Lions and bears are cool. Anyone that likes wolves is a massive furry faggot.

Because half of Sup Forums is secretly closet furfag.

If only mods would go after nigger dick pics/threads with the same fervor they go after anything that can be construed as furry...

nothing wrong with being gay or a furry

I wear a shirt with a pack wolves and an American flag waving behind them. I get a lot of compliments.

you probably look very handsome in it

well Wolves has alpha > beta culture. Every nazi dream about them being beta and raped in the ass by Hitler-like alpha male tyrrant.

Bears doesn't fuck each other in the ass. Lions... well Lions do that, but I never said Lions are cool. Cats are in general SJW animal tier.

I'm not afraid of ANYTHING besides wolves. Well, that and random bees flying right past my fucking ear.

Wolves are the scariest fucking thing. You just know theyre better hunters than you, faster, jaws of an alligator, ambush tactics, etc.

Maybe it has something to do with this.

Lots of Nazis are furries.

>hardcore
>jack donovan
yeah hardcore ass fucking innawoods

>You just know theyre better hunters than you

how beta is that? You are disgrace for humankind. My sister would handle a wolf.

Fuck yeah

because they eat you from the arsehole out

adolf means prideful/proud wolf or something like that.

Because they can only LARP in groups. Alone, they're just cucks.

they're all furries

REVIVE!

Adolf loved wolves

Their aesthetic.

>spbp.

So many in England. Makes me uncomfortable

his name literally meant noble wolf

Because the same people that promote "Alpha theory" are the same people that promote that "evolution is a lie" or "The earth is flat."

I.E. Stupid fucks.

i did not read the post you were replying tooo also

fucking kek
i now see why...

LOL. He poisoned his family, failed his country, killed himself and ended up burnt to a crisp a perennial loser.

Hilter was no wolf, he was a rat. Just look at how he died. What Wolf dies from poison?

>Implying he didn't die peacefully in Argentina surrounded by his closest collaborators

businessinsider.com/declassified-fbi-files-about-hitlers-death-2015-12

nice

Wolves are pathetic, pic related is the real badass animal.

The Cat of any species should be 'our' animal.

This senpai

Just like you and your cousins, Sayed :)

>be black wolf
>have to stand at the back of the pack

Nazis are homosexual and furfags.

Protip: ancient sources say Serbs and Slavs in general are literal werewolves as the wolf is their spirit animal or something, which makes every single far-righter a honorary Serb

That is just white people culture, they evolved with dogs and shit.

Furries

Wolves are K-selected animals. Majority of the right is K-selected

Lion guard for Zionist faggots 2020 :DDDDDDDDD

The way a wolf pack functions seems pretty similar to fascism. Plus they are traditional European predators.

It would not be some conservative, capitalist faggot jew.

It would be a natsoc aryan

Dunno about the rest of Europe,but Serbs believed they wuz sons of Wolfez and shiiet.Also believed their supreme God would shift into a Wolf to preach kek.However the Eagle is much more popular here,since we have been cucked by the Greeks.

Will commies ever recover?

Because the far right consist of furrys

Wolves are based.
Go fuck your self.
Die lobophobic scum.

Hahaha,Germany YES.
youtube.com/watch?v=xrYL07hPw4w

Wolves are a traditional society with an established hierarchy. They are fierce and intelligent, and use teamwork to hunt and survive. These are hardly leftist values.

HEY IM OP AND I LIKE TO COME TO Sup Forums TO MAKE STUPID BASELESS CLAIMS FOR THE ATTENTION OF ANONYMOUS PEOPLE I WILL NEVER MEET

kill yourself

How turk is made.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asena#The_Grey_Wolf_Legend

Legend tells of a young boy who survived a battle; a female wolf finds the injured child and nurses him back to health. The wolf, impregnated by the boy, escapes her enemies by crossing the Western Sea to a cave near the Qocho mountains and a city of the Tocharians, giving birth to ten half-wolf, half-human boys. Of these, Ashina becomes their leader and establishes the Ashina clan, which ruled over the Göktürk and other Turkic nomadic empires.[6][7]

Wolves are the white mans lion. They are just some cool ass predators. Doggos are white mans best friend.

literally 1 post by this id and gets over 80 replies

Because...

Cummies btfi.

I dunno. How about you ask uncle adolf (noble wolf in old high german) in his wolfsschanze (wolf's lair).

Eagles are the true right wing master race animal.
Wolves are for plebs and peasants.

Predatory animals are avatars of perfection. Many pigs love to talk about survival of the fittest, but would be torn apart by the perfect killers of nature.

youtube.com/watch?v=YcpzubpIhtI