Why do we need shit like this? What happened to just playing the damn game. Do we really need Gaming news...

Why do we need shit like this? What happened to just playing the damn game. Do we really need Gaming news, Gaming reviews, Gaming conventions outside of E3. Hell, do we even need an entire website like Twitch that allows people to make money just....playing games?

It's this type of shit that breads leftist culture. It's a big reason why this country is now fighting free speech because the same fruitcakes that want a job as a gamer reviewer instead of a doctor or electrician is the same fruitcake that wants to limit your and my speech because it "hurts"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GqNd4aZnbGc
youtu.be/lG2dXobAXLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. The corporations controlling what you mentioned are the problem. it's not organic.

IGN is corporate owned that is why it is leftist. Leftist thought was coopted long ago by corporations and billionaires. Look at what happened to Occupy. A genuine leftist movement gained traction and immediately SJWs did their corporate duty and squashed it.

Most of society isn't based around "need." If you want that, you want Soviet Russia (at which point, I hope you REALLY like Tetris). Please note that I don't enjoy any of the things you have listed, but people should be able to spend their time and money on the things they want.

As an example of taking "need" even further, who really NEEDS video games?

Hello friend.

Nothing inherently wrong with it, but it's too bleached now. I remember reading PC Gamer magazine as a kid and it was fucking hilarious with some interesting articles. Postal was endorsed by satan's cock!

Almost all the people working at these places are SJW faggots in san fransisco, with dyed hair, labia piercings and fag sympathizers.

The gaming news websites got bought out by venture capitalists and MSM alumni.

They started hiring hipsters who didn't care about video/computer games.

IGN is shit. Millennial entertainment news network.

That was back when games were a boy/nerd thing, before the forced equality and posers that's in the industry today. Have you seen all the useless women working for game developers? All they can spit out is identity politics and racial quotas.

Fuck the games, just let me virtue signal.

I kinda like watching Twitch sluts push the boundaries of what is acceptable, and what isn't.

This guy sums up how I felt about SWBF 2 beta.

youtube.com/watch?v=GqNd4aZnbGc

communities always grow up around a castle. the communities are always full of beggars, whores, malcontents, churches and shady merchants. Its parasitism and its just part of life. I just got around to playing Doom 4 yesterday and its safe to say the kingdom has fallen.

Gotta vote with your wallet friend.
Don't engage with games media.
Don't buy the games you don't like.
And, if all else fails and they keep coming after our vidya, we bring about the rise of the fourth Reich and gas these degenerate, kike funded culture bots.

>As an example of taking "need" even further, who really NEEDS video games?
I concur

>the communities are always full of beggars, whores, malcontents, churches and shady merchants.
This is a perfect analogy

/thread

Then you're falling right into the trap and helping to continue this culture of destruction. These same sluts that you are giving views are the same sluts who will falsely report you to authorities for rape

What part of DOOM 4 made you realize the kingdom has fallen?

youtu.be/lG2dXobAXLI

game critiques fucking suck right guys?

>immediately women did their corporate duty and squashed it.
ftfy.
Everyone needs a release fropm social tension.
The medium doesn't matter, the form do.
It IS a need, the specific medium being the want.

>le dunkey
Is this reddit? You're not helping yourself here.

>not likening dunkey

game was short, had pointless customization everywhere, a fanfic tier story and ending, the overemphasized melee system which is regenerating health 2.0 and bad (for doom) level design. the chainsaw is a gimmick now too which is criminal. mostly its just narrow hallways full of brown bullletsponge creatures and spawner checkpoints. game was balanced purely by weapon damage and ammo count and not reflexes or out of the box thinking. The last few levels are the only ones that felt like classic run and gun but it was Quake run and gun not Doom run and gun. they were fun though.

What it was really missing more than anything was wacky level design, clever tricks and a sense of humor weaved into the overall design that screams "made by intelligent metal nerds" now its dead space in 1st person smeared with brown and plays one fear factory riff over and over. I get the feeling ts made by normies and people I wouldnt have a beer with. no soul, just a few guys with bucket helmets. where are the crosses and organ music? where are the enemies rubbing it in your face that god cant save you and you rubbing it into their face that the devil cant save them? Dr claw just pops in to tell you that youre a monster. great I guess.