I'm Muslim but do you actually think Europe is going to get invaded by us?

I'm Muslim but do you actually think Europe is going to get invaded by us?

I'm a dumb-ass drunk redneck but you really think im gonna take this bait?

sage

Based muslim!

You want a timestamp of my Quran?

lol you do realize that several imans basically preach this? That several fugees claim this, that isis claims this, that secret agencies claim this.
Hell we recently in austria (before the elections thx) had research done on islamic schools 30% working actively against assimilation and for a islamic state. Watch the undercover mosque documentary from the uk because its not us saying that europe is getting invaded, its the imans and they preach this among other thinks like beating your wife, western women are worth nothing and it would be compassionat to kill gays.
And i have not even started talking about the mass sexual child abuse by almost exclusive muslim gangs of pedophiles.

>he hasnt read the calpiph's fatwa
insallah

You're literally an invader asking if you will ever invade? wtf???? like nigga you already there

Yes now get the fuck out of our homelands.

Bitch please we're a meaningless 7% with half of us being bluepilled lol

Do they preach doing a lot of children? Do they preach that we need to outnumber you?

>western women are worth nothing
>tfw they are actually not wrong with this one

for everything else, fuck islam.

>"our homelands"
>lives in aboriginal homeland

Yes, you being here is proof that you have invaded. Deus Vult

>Do they preach that we need to outnumber you?
yes they actually do. there are many videos and writings of your imams calling for fellow muslims to outbreed the weak europeans, as we get less children than you do, to take over europe for allah.

Qur’an 9:28—O ye who believe! Truly the Pagans are unclean; so let them not, after this year of theirs, approach the Sacred Mosque. And if ye fear poverty, soon will Allah enrich you, if He wills, out of His bounty, for Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.

Qur’an 9:29—Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Qur’an 9:30—The Jews call Uzair a son of God, and the Christians call Christ the son of God. That is a saying from their mouth; (In this) they but imitate what the Unbelievers of old used to say. Allah’s curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

Qur’an 9:31—They take their priests and their anchorites to be their lords in derogation of Allah, and (they take as their Lord) Christ, the son of Mary; yet they were commanded to worship but One God: there is no god but He. Praise and glory to Him: (Far is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him).

Qur’an 9:32—Fain would they extinguish Allah’s Light with their mouths, but Allah will not allow but that His Light should be perfected, even though the Unbelievers may detest (it).

Qur’an 9:33—It is He Who hath sent His Messenger with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, to prevail it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it).

Qur’an 5:51—O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other.

Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them.

Qur’an 9:111—Surely Allah has bought of the believers their persons and their property for this, that they shall have the garden; they fight in Allah's way, so they slay and are slain.

Qur’an 9:123—O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness.

Qur’an 47:35—Be not weary and fainthearted, crying for peace, when ye should be uppermost.

Qur’an 48:29—Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves.

Sahih Muslim 30—Muhammad said: “I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah.”

Sahih Muslim 4366—Muhammad said: “I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslims.”

Sunan An-Nasa’i 3099—The Prophet said: “Whoever dies without having fought or having thought of fighting, he dies on one of the branches of hypocrisy.”

Sunan Ibn Majah 2763—The Messenger of Allah said: “Whoever meets Allah with no mark on him (as a result of fighting) in His cause, he will meet Him with a deficiency.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 6922—Allah’s Messenger said, “If anyone changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.”

I honestly think a minority of Muslim are into this fantasy that will never happen. I assure you most of us in Europe are bluepilled as hell
And do you think that the only non-whites breeding are Muslims?

Ibn Kathir, The Battles of the Prophet, pp. 183-4—Allah, Most High, ordered the believers to prohibit the disbelievers from entering or coming near the sacred Mosque. On that, Quraish thought that this would reduce their profits from trade. Therefore, Allah, Most High, compensated them and ordered them to fight the people of the Book until they embrace Islam or pay the Jizyah. Allah says, “O ye who believe! Truly the pagans are unclean; so let them not, after this year of theirs, approach the sacred Mosque. And if ye fear poverty, soon will Allah enrich you, if He wills, out of His bounty, for Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise. Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.” Therefore, the Messenger of Allah decided to fight the Romans in order to call them to Islam.

Tafsir Ibn Kathir (on Qur’an 9:30)—Fighting the Jews and Christians is legislated because they are idolaters and disbelievers. Allah the Exalted encourages the believers to fight the polytheists, disbelieving Jews and Christians, who uttered this terrible statement and utter lies against Allah, the Exalted. As for the Jews, they claimed that Uzayr was the son of God, Allah is free of what they attribute to Him. As for the misguidance of Christians over Isa, it is obvious.

>an american finally writes "Quran" instead of "Koran"
can you just gtfo with your faux redpills now?

>And do you think that the only non-whites breeding are Muslims?
not really, i see more than enough niggers everywhere now. but you are the only guys actually calling for said outbreeding, openly.
and judging by the muslims that i see here in germany, they are not bluepilled nor not informed of this so called fantasy, as you put it. they are quite eager to take over actually and confront my cucked fellow germans where ever they can and show how "superior" they are (which means 5+ people vs 1 german men). it is frankly disgusting that you advocate a peaceful islam, when i just have to open my window to see that that is not true at all.

take your fucked up shilling to reddit or something, where people will suck your balls for this, to be tolerant and progressive.

Well, Islam has nothing to do with the birth and/or building of Europe yet here you are, in France, going to mosques

Also, yes please. If you can show some skin (just arm) so people know your hue you will get more replies the darker you are :^)

Are you shia or shiite?
I'm a tall, blue-eyed, dark-blonde guy, and get constantly hit on by muslim women, are they sluts which take it up their ass for the sake of her virginity?

When did I hit you up with a "islam is the religion of peace" meme?
And even if I was doing that, wouldn't you prefer a Muslim like me who interprets Islam in a peaceful (cucked) way instead of the savages Muslims in Germany?
It's just surprising from me because here as I said most of 'us' are bluepilled and don't even think about "outbreeding the natives"

I'm pretty clear (olive skin) so is it necessary?

>shia or shiite
:)
Sunni (the worst for you guys). What's this obsession with Muslim women on Sup Forums?

In France muslim women fuck mostly blacks. It's pretty common

It's a known fact that Muslim chicks lose their virginities to Western men once they grow up in Western countries

You are here aren't you?

Well you don't have to add skin it was just a suggestion for more replies. Quran alone is fine breh

Kys

>Bitch please we're a meaningless 7% with half of us being bluepilled lol

You know, when our 2 million+ military invades another country, we don't get to go "hey america is NOT invading you because it's only 6.4% of us, you bigot."

Black christians are here also
Chineses are here also, hell they even have a whole arrondissement for them in Paris (chinatown)
Yet we only hear about islamization tf?

No I'd rather you got the fuck out. Can't wait for the Germans to sperg out and put a bullet through your ear desu. Best day of my life 2025

You compare the most powerful army in the world with a bunch MENA retards, seriously?

Sorry I tried but I can't take that seriously from an Australian

i would prefer no islam at all in europe, you get the idea.
also
>w-we are totally not invading europe and are cucked, guys
>peaceful islam meme

You can say apples and oranges all you want.
An invader is still an invader. You don't fool us.

Gtfo out of France. You're everything that is shit about it.

No roquefort is pretty shit as well
But I was born here and I'm only familiar with French society so what?
But be rational, not gonna happen so what, you're going to spend your life being saddened by the Turks you see in the streets?

>going to get invaded
Not sure if invaded is the right term, really. Invasion is when one group enters the territory of another group by force. But here we have the governments and populations of Europe inviting muslims in.

But whatever it is you wanna call what's happening, it's not 'going to get.' It's already happening, and been happening for a long time now.

You belong in the desert, my man. The goats are waiting

>Black christians are here also
>Chineses are here also, hell they even have a whole arrondissement for them in Paris (chinatown)

The Black Christians and the Chinese are not the ones running around stabbing people on subway stations and shooting up nightclubs. They understand to keep their heads down. Mostly.

Your people make more noise, so of course you are heard more.

Your very presence outside of small, tightly controlled populations is proof of invasion in of itself. Marseille and Paris are already under muslim occupation, intentional or not, and all things remaining equal there IS a non trivial element who are quite open about their plans to invade.

Termites simply want to chew on wood after all, they have no real intention of chewing through the load bearing wooden walls of a home to make it all come crashing down.

>But I was born here and I'm only familiar with French society so what?

That's not true. You're also familiar with Muslim society. Your kind have been raised in two worlds and if told to kill in the name of Allah by your fellow Muslims, you and the others like you will likely do so, just like so many of your brethren have done before you.

>do you actually think Europe is going to get invaded by us?
I think it's already happening and has been for 1400 years. The only difference is that Europeans have finally given up and chose death.

>Invasion is when one group enters the territory of another group by force

That's only one definition:

Another, and I'm quoting from Google, is:

"an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity"

or

"an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain"

Both of which are accurate in this context.

This applies to OP as well. I don't think that Europe is going to get invaded by muslims, I think that it is being invaded. Why invade by force when traitors invite you through the gates?

as a "french", you know that we germans love to make things happen that you think are impossible. we will make it happen. and i highly doubt that the USA will help muslims all over europe, so this time, nobody will stop us.

Invaded? No
Let in? Yes

First one works, but it also seems so unspecific... like if there's an incursion by a large number of cars into a parking lot, is that an invasion?

Second one though... don't think it applies. The Europeans, by and large, welcome the muslims' intrusion into their domain.

And yeah, I agree that muslims are already entering in large numbers into Europe, to Europe's detriment. Just unsure what to call it.

You are essentially engaged in biological warfare with us because of your breeding practices.

The unique thing about Western Europe, especially the part inside the Hajnal line, is our tendency to produce fewer but more high quality offspring. Our way of life and historical success literally depends on that.

By coming in to our lands and rapidly multiplying your numbers, you are attacking us and our way of life. If you don't assimilate you will be physically removed.

Sup Forums is just a bunch of useful idiots being manipulated by kikes to believe that muslims are the problem instead of them.

> are we invading Europe
> french flag

Go back to Pakistan.

nah we know that the kikes are pushing for this, to get a war going. but as politicians just accepted this for so long, we can't escape that fate anymore, we need a bloody cleansing of europe and we need it fast. the kikes have already won and arguably 70 years ago. there simply is no western country left that opposes them.

>like if there's an incursion by a large number of cars into a parking lot, is that an invasion

No, because they aren't 'people'.

Although, if you had a bunch of red-necks driving tailors into a New York suburb, and setting up illegal residence in the streets - you'd probably call this an invasion, ya?

>The Europeans, by and large, welcome the muslims' intrusion into their domain

Don't something close to half of Britons (and this is keeping in mind that Britain is only ~85% British) want literally all immigration to stop? As in not a single additional migrant?

If they do actually welcome this, then they must be sickeningly ethnomasochist. But I will concede that if they do actually desire what's happening, then it does not follow by the 2nd definition.

Can I get a "Allahu akbar"?
Are you dumb or?

Muslim isn't an ethnic group or a culture user, the only Muslims I've been around are my family who is pretty much westernized and some Muslim friends. A good portion of my friends are French and either atheists or catholic

But I don't want to have children to outbreed you wtf hahaha? that'll be pretty sad if it was the main reason

islam aren't the problem only retarded boomers thing muslims are the cause of evil
race is everything id rather a white muslim than a black christian

So if a girl or boy in your family wants to date or get married to an atheist or Christian the rest of your family will be happy?

Or will there be an angry dad or brother waiting to kick her ass/his ass?

Europe is already invided by you.

It's already happening

obvious retarded LARP thread
you guys should KYS for responding genuinely

One muslim in Europe is too many.

>Muslim isn't an ethnic group or a culture user, the only Muslims I've been around are my family who is pretty much westernized and some Muslim friends. A good portion of my friends are French and either atheists or catholic

Doesn't change the fact that you would try to kill your so-called friends if your local Imam declared Jihad on all infidels and ordered you to do the same.

Two of my uncles married French women without islamizing them, my grandmother didn't like it but the rest didn't give a fuck.
It's mostly my cousins who hate that kind of stuff and despise my uncles

Why would I be larping as a Muslim? You want me to write down the Shahada?

Ummm....you already have?

Wtf you're talking about? Do you think I'm a wahhabi? I don't even go to my local mosque I pray at home mostly

Muslim here. Lets spread our superior Allah seeds to all the pure whitey blue eyed girls.

Do you NOT think that?

I dont claim that your imams or your idiot followers are actually smart and understand percentage, you asked and i told you what imams preach, what fugees say, what police says. This is all, i made no judgment on the intellect of borderline cavemen believing lies from a rotting corpse from 1200 years ago.

Weird. It's supposed to be the younger generation that intergrates fully yet it seems the older DOES integrate, yet the younger (example: your cousins) REFUSE to integrate and rather live like they would in a Muslim country.

So in my opinion your uncles can stay but your cousins need to GTFO of France. They don't have the morals French people do and I bet they're even proud of it too

You're going to
> try

But instead you're going to
> die

Amen.
wh*Tes will be btfo

Im muslim.

Got a comfy life tbqh.

>going to...

Nigger you already have and are.
I personally find it amusing europoors thought us amerifats couldn't into diversity but it turns out diversity can't into peace.

Fucking arrogant europlebs. Eat a fat nigger/sand dick sandwhich you morons.

3% is enough to ruin a western country. Britain is sitting at 4% last I checked and it's still a shitshow. We're sitting at less than 2% and it's still bad.

With weapons no. With demography sure

I'm not going to talk about my family life to you bc that's off the topic but it's mostly bc my cousins had an identity crisis and found the ways of my uncles degenerate and where looking for an identity thus they get back to their islamic roots. They still respect and don't hate France and are no way into the "Eurabia" meme
I do as well tho
In all seriousness there are so many Finnish converts on twitter it's actually scary

In austria we got lots of turks.
Never had any real problem with them, hell most i know are really based.
But thanks to the increase of the bad side of islam and erdogan playing turks against Europe, it starts slowly getting bad. The old dont buy erdogans or even islams shit anymore but the young start to buy it :/

Idk man France is at 7% and it's not as shit as Britain and Bosnia is 56% and you don't hear anything about them

/thread

>It's mostly my cousins who hate that kind of stuff and despise my uncles

Thats exactly the issue. For how many generations has your family lived here?
There is currently a mass of young Muslims in Europe who are integrated even worse then their Grandparents. The fucking joke about the Refugee crisis was that the people who came here often were more behaved then the Nigs and Sandnigs who lived here for Decades.
Fucks sake mate, we just want OUR Culture, and OUR Countries, without having to cater to every need of a foreign religion and culture.

>Be 100% white.
>Always vote extreme anti-immigrant.
>Amerifat gets jolly about your destruction.

The only bad thing about the crusades is that they werent completed. Deus Vult sandnigger

yeah nobody on pol knows about the jews

post your terror book with time stamp & your hand

Do you have a job OP? If so you're good in my book. The 90% unimployed migrants should be herded out or shot if they don't comply. The thing that's killing Europe is the gibs.

Also
>cucked

Weakness isn't virtue.

Bosnia is a shithole.

Why do you care about what niggers think about you ?

i hope we will shoah those mudslimes. they are inherently bad and thus our enemys. fucking ugly blackhaired subhumans. they are nowhere as fair and pretty as us. we will slaughter them.

Colonised more like it.

It isn't about what they think, it's about the malevolence of it all.

We're getting fucked by our "elected body". (and as for Flanders; the undemocratic """elected""" body) and the American thinks it's a good thing.

And if the kikes just happen to disappear during the chaos well... Casualties of war and all that. Crazy shit happens in the fog.

Niggers are malevolent by nature.

reminder on the day of the rope you will be first, mohammed.

Sage

It's strange isn't it? All cultures are able to integrate into ours except muslimcluture.

Italians are fine, Germans are fine, even Japs are fine. Muslims? Nope, they'll stay sandy

Touchez

you have to go back.

Because most euros are complete assholes the minute one of us even says something.

Come home eurofag. Come to the land of burgers. They taste good and we also have guns