What does Sup Forums think of Brother Nathanael? Vehemently anti-jew and redpilled certainly...

What does Sup Forums think of Brother Nathanael? Vehemently anti-jew and redpilled certainly, but is he kind of a lunatic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=98Pxsov6YP8
wiki.sonnenstaatland.com/wiki/Burghard_Bangert#Zitate
realjewnews.com/?p=1241
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Israeli shills push the idea that there's "something wrong with him" mentally. Just a plain old smear tactic. This man is a hero

Eccentric? Normal people are boring.

based

I'd agree, that's a more appropriate term for him

youtube.com/watch?v=98Pxsov6YP8

Open your ears.

It's highly disingenuous to assume he's a kike in catholic clothing, friend

scheming kike dont believe his lies my fellow white brothers!

He has the bulging eyes of a psychopath. Hes very unsettling

He is ethnically jewish he talks about it in his videos where he talks about his conversion to christianity

pretty amazing he hasn't been banned from youtube

Yeah, his clothing is orthodox.

I was speaking theologically tho

That's the Jewish invulnerability working for ya. Same reason why Stephen Miller hasn't been ousted from the white house yet. Western civilization is going to be saved by Le Based Jews™.

One of us.

Not based. Relies on donations to survive and he mooches off people for free housing. Only critisizes and never guves his own idea of what to do.

He earned every penny. Idea of what to do? Isn't that obvious? Why would he have to say it?

I often wonder about his credibility.
He's Russian orthodox, living on land owned by the Russian orthodox church. most likely he id using some misdirection to benefit Russia.

Yes they are evil, yes they see us as less than human but Jews are not responsible for everything wrong with this world

I like him. He's pretty smart, interesting to watch, his videos are well produced, and he keeps up well enough with current events.
That being said I am a pagan and I think Christian nationalism isn't for me. I also know he is a Jew and am never sure if he can be trusted no matter how much he denounces it.

Sure he is, Israel.

I would imagine being a jew and being redpilled on jews would make anyone go crazy. I'm not crazy about his love for the 2nd book in the desert trilogy but at least he's not a catholic, which probably because catholicism is filled with kikes, kek.

>catholics = kikes
I've been reading up on that. It seems that's a post WW2 phenomenon.

He must be courageously fighting every instinct in his Jew body to tell the truth about the Jews. It stands to reason that he'd try to get a few shekels. It's a wash considering his value.

>I would imagine being a jew and being redpilled on jews would make anyone go crazy.
This is usually what happens. You eventually spiral into extreme self-hatred or outright denialism, resulting into your inevitable self-destruction or suicide. Happened to Otto Weininger, Bobby Fischer, and that one Jewish guy who worked for George Lincoln Rockwell.

he's 100% mentally deranged. the guy goes around on roller skates with a crucifix, do you even have to ask? it's embarrassing. frankly, i think the guy just has sour grapes due to be exiled by the Jew community. i don't know why anyone would take him seriously. the right-wing community has a terrible record in vetting people.

>the guy goes around on roller skates with a crucifix, do you even have to ask? it's embarrassing.
I agree, he's like a little baby.

>kind of a lunatic?
>jew
what do you think

I like him even though he's an eastern schismatic.

wiki.sonnenstaatland.com/wiki/Burghard_Bangert#Zitate

Retard.

He knows firsthand how wicked they are hence his passion

really makes you think

listened to him before Sup Forums existed
this was when he averaged a couple hundred views per video
also pat condell
also referenced milo and shapiro before they blew up before Sup Forums
what does that me? besides an attentionwhore

this

have you actually read what the torah has to say about jews converting to christianity and blending in with the goyim? Kind of makes you wonder why they have this elaborate jewish father/mother system they religiously adhere to, no?

>CHRISTIANITY IS A JEWISH PLOT

BWAHAHHAHAHAHHA

>a traitorous Jew......telling the world......how Jews are traitorous...

With his hairstyle and beard he should be a mad scientist.

It's called fanaticism, and it's a good thing.

Only fanatics inspire change in the world.

Everyone else just dies and is forgotten.

Because preaching that jews are evil will certainly land you a 9 to 5 with a 401K match. Retards.

It's becouse he's an ehtnic jew?

I like him a lot

he's an actor. His whole shitck revolves around him supposedly being a fundamentalist christian - taking orthodox than the orthodox' themselves, which results in his borderline-parody persona.

There is a book written about how Ayn Rand was actually a soviet agent undermining capitalist ideology. Her adherence to libertarianism was so fundamentalist that she became an embarrassment to libertarians themselves who saw her promoting a almost communist parody-like caricature of capitalism as being a selfish profit driven nihilist ideology.

His videos get taken down regularly

He is great, but I find it troubling that the Jews even control the anti-Jew industry.
Brother Nathaniel
Jeff Rense
and to a lesser extent Michael Savage and Alex Jones.

They try to convert him back to Judaism from time to time.

No it is more than just sour grapes, he is legit and dedicated. Also, compared to the average televangelist shilling for Israel and the thousands of poor deluded folks who fall for them, I find his mental condition quite stable.

There are a couple of interviews with him circulating on jewtube that are quite good.

mfw he went to my church's local seminary

realjewnews.com/?p=1241

>torah

? you probably mean the talmud, the torah is just the old testament

The biggest advantage of larping as an Orthocuck that all he has to change is the hat and the cross, kek.

A kike LARP-ing as eastern-orthodox.
Antoher e-celeb, but more unhinged.

Hi, mensch here. The word you're looking for is "Talmud". Also, if you really have read "it", what edition did you read? Asking because fake Talmud quotes get regularly passed around here (and I almost dare assume those are what you're referring to), and because I'm intrigued by the thought of a polack reading the entire Babylonian Talmud.

The maternal heritage thing is about 2,000 years old (though some Jews don't follow it, it's more of an orthodox tradition). Basically, Jewish women got raped quite a bit. The resulting child would still be Jew, and live as part of the tribe rather than isolated from it, even if the father was unknown. It's practical, really.

He out and out mentioned he was a Jew who was personally disgusted when his teacher--after a comparative religion class--refused to talk about Christianity because "it's a stupid superstition that's been disproven" or somesuch.

He's way too honest for this to be some kind of plot.