I don't know

I don't know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23Cb5UVAD4E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FPWP

No you Jew. Trump is about to make you with you were never born.

John Titor here.
My bad.

Sorry Juan. I only speak english.

good post

Bump.

Lain predicted that there is a breach in the Wired. Normalfags are seeping into the Wired!

Fucking virgin.

>threat of Nov.4.
Eggs plane

Perhaps. I'm not an expert on Titor lore, but didn't he mention that no two timelines were the same and that our timeline was not the one he was from? I believe ours is similar to his, but even small differences add up.

Irl larper John titsore

HUUR SURE MUH TIMELEINE DURRR

SCHIZO ALERT

>yfw nothing happens on Nov. 4

Which is why it'd make sense that the dates wouldn't completely line up. It just seems like too big of a coincidence that all of this perfectly matches with trump's presidency and what's been happening in response to it.

So he delayed these events an unknowable amount of time, but it also lines up perfectly with trumps election, even though there's no reason to think so... are you fucking so unbelievably stupid you don't see this?

Anti-Fa's date to mark the beginning of 'The Revolution'. Garbage cans everywhere are trembling.

Well 2004 was Bush's election. What if trump had run in 2004? Don't you think that could've been the difference in timelines? I'm just saying there's too much in common between his story and what's currently happening.

>John Titor
Does he still drive that '67 Corvette soft-top?

Titor was the original LARP fag

Then it must be an extremely elaborate LARP. He goes quite into detail on certain things, like the components of his time machine.

It was like 2000 or something. No one else had done it before and he probably had a physics background.

No one has done it as of yet either.

I mean nobody had Larped to such a degree and gone viral.

Wasn't his mission getting an old as IBM comp?

Yeah it had his cp stash on it and he forgot to bring it to the future.

There is a book entitled "The Last President" by Ingersoll Lockwood. I suggest you read it, you can find a pdf of it online, it is only 49 pages.
You'll find the future in there my friend.

Yes, it's all true.

Observe my video for documentary evidence from the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=23Cb5UVAD4E

He made a sidestop in the 2000s to pick up some old photos and meet family members.