>we wuz aryans and shieeeet

goats

Iran

Iran

Any day

Iran

Koweit

Nuke em both

>islamic shithole and biggest funder of terrorism worldwide vs Murrica's second greatest ally
choice is simple desu senpai

Sasuga Republican

>t. boomercuck

sell arms to both. nuke the survivors.

Prince of Persia

Iran

Iran

But I'm Iranian

Nobody hates Saudis more than Iranians. Trump this week called the Persian Gulf the Arabian Gulf and I almost lost my hearing to the national REEEE

glass them both

Chad Saudis

Israel

this

The Saudis tho both are garbage.

Persians have made contributions to civilization. Same cannot be said for arabs. Rapist/Land pirates don't count as achievers

iran

The Saudis. Both are cute, but only one bought 200b in weapons from us.

Trump is a cold person for accepting that straight up, but its not a magical world yet. Ww2 only ended 70 years ago and some vets are still alive.

Iran. Our Indo-European patriarchal brothers.They just need to be de-islamized

but iran isn't americas ally?

>Nobody hates Saudis more than Iranians
You don't say!

Marhaba

Bait

Iran by far
The only regional power I actually support.

Iran
It has civilization and culture, albeit currently dominated by Islam
Saudis are camel-breeding terrorists

Marhaba to you, user

People still angry over what happened 1400 years ago

Iran

What's in like in sandland, my based muslim friend?

it**

And what happened 1400 years ago, user?

Iran.
>inb4 Saudi flag posts "Iran"

will leave this here

Thanks user bin azeez

Neither, nuke em both

The sideline is a side, right? I'm there cheering them both on to destroy each other.

It's fucking hot over here, I can't understand your question, fellow american.

whites.

iran is the only acceptable answer

Iran

My sides

autocorrect fucked my post lol
>inb4 phoneposter

The only acceptable answer is not picking any sides, but watch those mudslimes kill each other

It's not true- the whole fucking world hates you, just look at this thread.

Thread/

Are you sure you aren't an American with a proxy?

Iran went through a huge civil war, already weakened by 400 years of warfare against East Rome. Some guy surrounded by very adept military men conquered most of the region in a generation.

I'm not fussed. I don't hate Arabs like Iranians do. I think it's more of a pride thing that our country to my conquered by desert nomads but hey we also got conquered a few times by horse riding nomads and some upstart Macedonian. I don't like wahhabi Islam though and I'm not religious in general. Shiite Islam is basically a mix of Christianity and Zoroastrianism which were the dominant religions before Islam. I mean in theme and values. Obviously we have more traditions similar to you guys but those are pointless

I can cherry pick photos of bitches across the GLOBE with Google too.

I wonder who is behind this post ...

Well, nothing interesting these days, hot weather, traffic jam like hell, people doing their daily activities as usual.. Yeah, nothing unusual.

Israel

Persia, but only if it goes zoroastrian

So be it, it wont make any difference, user.

How is your country doing with cheap oil?

i wonder who is behind that flag
also the Persian woman is superior

Do these votes count for Saudi Arabia then?

They are a meme. They will never be a major religion again.

Ohai Yatsenyuk

Not shitskins are superior.

Yeah, the Sauds will be wiped off the face of the Earth regardless of who hates them most, it is true.

You lost me there, user.
What's your point?

Can confirm. My GF is half Persian. Her grandpa has a ton of awesome stories from when he was an officer in the last Shaw's army.

Better than Iran, thanks for asking

I'm half Persian. Get your Persian related answers here.

what a stupid fucking question

christ user pick up a book Persians arent shitskins

It's not coming back. If you think Islam is alien to Europeans then zoroastrians will be far stranger to you. We still have communities of them in Iran. One thing I can say though is that they're very honest people.

Pic is of where zoroastrians used to take their dead I took back in March. They stopped doing this in the 70's. Some Parsi from India built them a second one made of stone and they didn't want to use it because it was too "western" and hence unholy. They resist outside influence bitterly and want nothing to do with nobody. But given how their community is on the brink of extinction i understand. There's maybe 20k-40k left in Iran.

Iran.

>Yeah, the Sauds will be wiped off the face of the Earth
Maybe, maybe not, who knows?
We will see how things goes in the future, user.

How is it this time of year in Burbank?

lol. Iran isn't fighting on multiple fronts, isn't rolling with internal turmoil, and speaking of which, isn't sitting on a ticking bomb which will see its leaders executed in a violent revolt within another generation.

You guys are FUCKED. And everybody hates you and wants it to go down. So have fun with that, thanks for playing.

Because you have reserves. But they don't last forever.

>Her grandpa has a ton of awesome stories from when he was an officer in the last Shaw's army.
such as? also post pic

>Burbank
I don't live in California.

Allhucrapbar

lol

Not to mention, they actually have a country which could survive without oil. You have one big desert and you were killing each other over camels for a reason before the brits came: there was nothing else for you to do there.

Saudi complicity with islamic terror attacks is a well known fact. When it goes down, you and your money will have no refuge. There is nothing for you in the future but hot sand to soak up your blood.

Saudis are very short sighted and bad at strategy. It's astonishing how terrible they are. They think they can throw money at every problem

Saudi Arabia because they stand with ISRAEL and they support the UNITED STATES and the WEST in its missions to bring democracy to Syria and Iraq and help out the moderate freedom fighter rebels who fight the evil gashar al-gassad and the kGB spy PUTIN who threatned the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES and rigged the election

God BLESS Israel
God BLESS America

Love to all my white and person of colour brothers and sisters in /ptg/

Whatever you say, user.

Iran, but i'm Iranian.
Saudi arabia is the most hated country in Iran(Israel is next).
Nationalistic people hate saudis for history.
Religious people hate saudis for wahhabism/anti-shia.

That bitch you posted was dark as night and just bc Iran was white 2500 years ago does not mean they are all that white today. Theres been a lot of invasions since then, mostly by shitskins. You're looking at one violent pack of terrorist sponsoring sandpeople trying to export a puritanical form of islam fighting another group doing the exact same shit. Lets not pretend either side shouldn't get the gas.

saudi is collapsing civil war soon

Saudi Arabia.
youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4

>I have no argument because it is the undeniable truth.