CHINESE SUPERIORITY

You just have to accept the fact that China will dominate the whole world and all the worthless whites.

The economy of China is going to be the largest and continue to grow, we will have the best arts and sciences while you KEKS get dicked down by muhamad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5IobgdPKhc
youtube.com/watch?v=wTRFhMPumyI
marketwatch.com/story/chinas-economic-problems-will-come-to-a-head-in-2017-2016-11-23
japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2017/05/23/commentary/world-commentary/day-chinas-version-lehman-crisis-explodes/
express.co.uk/finance/city/823551/China-news-bad-debt-GDP-credit-economist-forecast-economy-financial-crisis
scmp.com/news/article/2108442/my-prediction-coming-collapse-chinas-ponzi-scheme-economy
nationalinterest.org/feature/mountain-debt-chinas-economy-going-crash-19770
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Superior IQ than wh*teys

Removing kebab

Nice try, but if you start a war against China im sure they will help out. Do it pajeet do it!

As if China matters, great empires only get destroyed from within.

Because, they dont have mass immigration from the shittiest countruies in the world einstein.

>great empires only get destroyed from within.
This is true but China has 1.3 billion chinks who have the same culture,speak the same language and are of the same ethnicity.

The population has been completely brainwashed and they will do anything to for the collective good.Chinks are going to rule the world now

How, USA have them locked down with alliances and they have few allies for themself. And just like India they have other wars to fight, like lack of water and pollution.

Oh god just please stop calling me, trying to sell gold and oil wont work pajeet because the argument that the gold and oil price would go up is dumb. Why would you then sell it?

>Getting harassed by gold and oil selling pajeets for real

Whatever happens Sven, your country will definitely get cucked by muhammads

They're a paper dragon. Honestly the joint military power of the west could btfo China any day.

We lack the collective group think, the pride and the interest of our own peoples, to tackle an empire which threatens our own welfare.

Essentially, once we get past our masochistic communist phase and swing back to the right and this time hard right. A solution to the Chinese Question won't be an impracticality, but only a matter of time. We already have the arsenal, we just don't have the operators for it.

Kind of easy for your country to become the largest exporter globally when your labor laws are nonexistent.

I blame millennials, rather than going to work or inventing something they go to art school and become communists.

Also

>POO

We cant get cucked by muhammads becase we already are. Just go take a bath in that filthy ganges river before some chink soilder go there to piss in it to make it less polluted. Chinks may be discusting alot of times but dont belive you are any better. And unlike you they actually have balls to do as they please with muslims. If I remember you are heavily infested with them as well, there might even be more muslims in India than whole Europe and USA together.

They also only get the cream of the crop tested, all the shitty little villagers that make up the bulk of their population are living like its the 1800s with IQs of 90 and below.

>Has 4x the population as the US.

>Only around 1.5x the economy.

Embarrassing. Let's not forget that China will never surpass the west/whites as a whole either. Your "art" is garbage and the majority of your science is stolen from the US/Japan.

Kill yourself chink monkey.

>Population 4 times the size
>Will only have an economy 50% larger
What a joke

You know they are manufacturing things designed by us, using techniques invented by us, as a means of providing super cheap manufactured goods.

The reason they can do this is because their government has them living at a substandard lifestyle.

IQ: Solving puzzles is of limited value if you can't also create them.

Trollbait cunt.

The funniest part is most of their economy relies on America and the West buying the cheap products they produce.

Moving from China to India must be a natural transition for you, seeing as both nations enjoy openly shitting in the streets.

this. no fucking way they've testing hundreds of millions of people in that country who haven't seen a computer

Lmao nip you are done for. Your economy is going to collapse because of the massive debt and huge age problem you have, not to mention by 2050, you will essentially become a slave colony for the chinese

watch chinks in Vancouver demand independence from the leafs once they have the numbers.

Some white scientist will make a breakthrough that will see the whities light years ahead in every area. Chinese will then have to start copying the new military/industrial/infrastructure model which whitey creates.

You have to have weapons to dominate the world ya dumb Chink. Good luck getting ahead of America.

The chinks will just steal all your tech you dumbfuck like they already do

Why is a poo larping as a chink

>pooinloo thinks this is a good thing

You do realise India has the most to lose if America is toppled by China in Asia? Enjoy getting conscripted. India and China are destined to go to have long proxy wars in the next 50 years. They're even arming Pakistan. America hegemony in Asia will fade, whilst everyone else in Asia will be getting assraped by China.

China will always play second fiddle to the white man.
They will practice 7 hours a day to do it too.
Then white man will just make something up, which is something China can't do.
Except of course for claims of sovereignty over those islands.
Oh and reasons as to why their country isn't a steaming shit hole.

India is much the same only their women have hairier ass cracks and put in less effort in bed.

Except Australia and NZ

>hurr durr chinas economy that is already a bubble will never crash HrRUrUR DuerRURur

... dude

What a beautiful, diverse world we have to look forward to.

Honestly, I am just bored and want a war to happen so I would be pretty happy.

Oh God I wish there was a war between the chankoros and the poos.
I would love to see the chaos here.
Mount roskill and Sandringham would be a war zone. Hell, most of Auckland would!

>poo in loos shilling for Subhuman ch*nks
>especially when the yellow menace gets rolling they are quite literally first on the chopping block
]>being this dumb

>Most
You mean all? I'm hoping kimmy boy decides to throw one their way as a warning to the US

>Pajeet makes claims that imply they’re some kinda of economic guru
>Pajeet can’t even shit in a toilet

Bit of a disconnect here m80

People are saying the chinese economy would crash since forever.

American or Uk economy is more likely to collapse

>enter the thread believing that will be seriouss discussions
>chink this pajeet that
>0 arguments

Literally a containment board full of retards.

If you count together all the 'worthless whites', their economy is still larger than the Chinese.
Your argument is thereby invalid.

Are the Chinks gonna add nukes to that list too? LOL we already have nukes pointed at they pan faced shithole 24/7

Nice try Apu

I wish

You just described Sup Forums in all its threads

How is life there in Brozal?

m8 were laughing at pajeet because the damn moron thinks hes not first on the firing line as soon as the chink menace runs loose. seriously watching china shit on india will make my day.

Better China than the filthy two faced perfidious anglo and all his failed imperialist colonies.

t. Assmad russian diaspora.

Lmao the first thing the chinks are going to do when they are loose is go after us you dumb burger

m8 we trade a metric fuckton with them, we are arguably on far better terms with them then you guys will ever be, they fucking hate you lot.

>▶

whats this you say?

you say you want credit card????

Nuh-uh billy, you working for a sack of rice and if youre a good worker to the party you may even get paid some Yen.

You have no clue what a crash is

Sure the chinks hate the poos a lot more but theres nothing China will get from attacking India

No, the first thing they will do is to secure trade routes to Africa so they have a constant supply chain of important resources. Guess what country that happens to be in their way.

Retarded Sven, they just have started exploiting Africa and theres nothing ""important"" there you cuck. They have all the resources ready, if they choose to attack one of the largest armies and a country with nukes, they are going to absolutely cause mayhem

they've been after clay a fuckton lately and you guys have a lot of it, for effort to clay ratio is makes far more sense to go after you guys.

Austrália will be a chineses satellite colony, friend.

The muslims here in india are born and bought up from centuries. Whereas you swedenistan literally have invaders in tge form of ape niggers and sand niggers

>clay
They are not going to start a war for clay you retarded assmongol

Literally this cuckaroo gets it

Meds are shitskins

China is growing larger.

You will work for China, white devil

Seriously I actually admire japanese people for the atrocities they did to chankaro (china)

Arts and sciences

another proof of homogeneous societies are better than multiracial societies

India has infrastructure and administration system that British leaving behind

And China ?

They don't have anything, because countless wars destroyed everything

You will remember Opium war , Sino-Japanese War , Korean war

China have conflict that had led to international isolation

But In the end , India is less developed countrie than china

Why?

China have advantages that India don't have

One language and one people

On the other hand, India is multiracial society with different languages

Many statistics shows homogeneous societies are measurably more happy, trusing, cooperative, and all-around friendly than multiracial Society

Adenauer's West Germany , de Gaulle's France , eisenhower's America , Yoshida Shigeru's Japan

It's Great Leader and homogeneous societies that actually achieve something

This thread is fucking hilarious

Fuck off southee go back to your shitty country sri lanka. Fucking degenerate commie scums

He is a communist from southern part of India . They are literally the niggers of India fucking degenerate scums

>China has 1.3 billion chinks who have the same culture,speak the same language and are of the same ethnicity
Check facts again.
>The population has been completely brainwashed and they will do anything to for the collective good
When their standards grows to a certain level, they will unbrainwash themselves and want more rights. This has been the case in every developed country and so will it be with China.

LMAO fucking nigger, the british ""adminstration"" was a complete disaster and shitshow and they left nothing good behind.

Opium war or sino japanese war is nothing compared to colonial rule you chimp fucker

Infact as far I know India has 1.3 billion people
> confirmed OP is a fag

Fuck off Iyer. Your the reason Indians are termed poo here. Fucking just kill yourself communist bastard

China has BIG plans

it will look real good when it's done

I am from Haryana(North India) you little fucking cuckaroo

All shitskin chinks with having zero experience of cross border war

Why are so inclined towards china m8. They are not our friends

I hate China but realize their power

Their power is just a big fat bubble. Its just a massive propaganda spewed by their state owned media don't believe their lies

>poos arent in C&C generals

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5IobgdPKhc

all your base will belong to China

lol @ you

>no war has ever been started because of clay
>we live in a world with rainbows and unicorns around every corner

China's economy will crash in a few years. You're just assuming it will keep on growing. Once westerns will start creating lots of robots to automate everything, chinks won't be needed anymore. Once chinks start making lots of robots to automate everything, lots of chinks will start a revolution, leading to China's economy go down. How are you supposed to keep alive 1.4 billion people if they don't have jobs, mr. pajeet? Money won't be circulated in economy and the whole nation will crash in another dark age.

this

China's the job shall be to officially claim Australia as a vassal to China

HUurrr ddUUR Chinese economy will collapse. Listen you fucking gypsy nigger, give me some source because every economist disagrees with you.

all you are fuken cucks. especially indian communists and that fag nazi germanboo.

Slide thread! They want you to forget about Sean Hannity! youtube.com/watch?v=wTRFhMPumyI

nuclear if flashpoint

nice try india you will always have shit in your streets and the plague.

Chinas economy is more or less just a smokescreen. They build entire cities just to boost their GDP and make it look like they aren´t struggling. Look up chinese ghost town, it´s like fallout but in the real world.

Fuck off pooland your'e literally the niggers of europe not even refugees want to settle in your shithole fucking disgrace

Americans will still have better living standards than Ch*na, and so will almost every European country.
Ch*na is rich because of it's huge population.

>The economy of China is going to be the largest and continue to grow, we will have the best arts and sciences while you KEKS get dicked down by muhamad
>India

Pajeet, you're not Chinese. Please stop.

Checked and thread

>This is true but China has 1.3 billion chinks who have the same culture,speak the same language and are of the same ethnicity.

Wrong on all counts.

You people really need to learn why post-industrial nations struggle and industrial nations dont, when there is a global demand for mass production of crap made by slave wage drones.

Eh look porkistani bastard howz your bacha bazi going

I hope China slaughters and millions of poos.

MORE POWER TO CHINA

KILL THOSE NASTY STREET SHITTING POOS

and oh yeah

KASHMIR IS PAKISTAN!!!

Will India keep me safe from China?

India's disgusting shitted streets will keep the Chinese out.

Fake and gay
>anglo education

Just stay put and we'll help you

Is this a bully Pajeet thread now?

>giving entrie states without war
>based Chinese plans

Since 2014 China has seen slowdowns in economy growth and with all its debt, many economist are predicting a huge economic crash, some say it's 2007-2008 level of bad crash, others predict 1929 Great Depression level crash.

Forgot links
marketwatch.com/story/chinas-economic-problems-will-come-to-a-head-in-2017-2016-11-23

japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2017/05/23/commentary/world-commentary/day-chinas-version-lehman-crisis-explodes/
express.co.uk/finance/city/823551/China-news-bad-debt-GDP-credit-economist-forecast-economy-financial-crisis
scmp.com/news/article/2108442/my-prediction-coming-collapse-chinas-ponzi-scheme-economy
nationalinterest.org/feature/mountain-debt-chinas-economy-going-crash-19770