Friendly Reminder

> marriages through mail-order services have a significantly lower divorce rate than the nation as a whole.
> mail-order brides tend to be more traditional than American women, on board with being family oriented.
> cost is surprisingly affordable

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uSmrEm6yQbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mail order brides are mostly subjected to abuse.

Honestly. Do you ppl ever thought to look at where you went wrong as opposed to blameshifting all the time? Have you ever thought males are the cause of american women being the way they are today? Because how can you blame the women when america is a male dominated society? This isnt feminism or whatever label. Im simply proposing a different pov

Shut the fuck up you faggot brained manlet

> Women use their sexuality to control men
Seems fair that men can use force to control women, don't you agree?

Stop trying to marry slavs and fix your own women.

I didn't say abuse them. I've got an uncle that met my aunt through a mail order service. They've been married like 25 years now, have two kids, and they're perfectly happy together.

He wasn't looking for someone to walk all over. He was just tired of getting burned by vapid LA cunts.

Fuck I hate you Melbourne faggots

And the second paragraph? You wrote a huge response over the smallest part of my post
Yeah brah keep blameshifting
Dont know why you think your response is relevant tomwhat i said
>ever thought to look at where you went wrong as opposed to blameshifting all the time? Have you ever thought males are the cause of american women being the way they are today? Because how can you blame the women when america is a male dominated society?

Its rational to import women. Female wombs are a limited natural resource.

DEAL Ill buy 20!

Cool rebuttal brah but im from Sydney. Its almost seeing the very feminists resort to sperg outs and screeching because they have no sound argument against an original point hence baseless insults
"Haha lel you must be from melbourne so your opinion is invalid hahha"
Cool discourse brah.
Enjoy your shitposting goals for 2018

link plox

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lmao what an angry cunt

Sydney's just as bad. And yes I don't have to rebut since arguing with a lefty is basically like fighting with a down syndrome child.

>haha hes angry because lel
Just calling you out. But it seems no one can handle it. Cool response brah

>tomwhat i said
Im not him but jesus, you sure do act dense
We 'may' live in a male dominated society but its very gynocentric. Women control many aspects of society with impunity, one sector in which they have 100% control is dating/hookups and marriage.

If a woman wants to have sex tonight, she can! If she wants a boyfriend by tonight, she can have it. If she wants to break up and go on a comfort date not to feel lonely, She can!

And yes, you are right. Women hold this power because of men, because men want women alot more than women want men there will always be men avaliable to provide her with everything she could ever want.

Why is this happening? Because women have almost no competition. After a breakup usually the girl moves on very quickly while the guy joins the massive dating pool of thousands of other guys who are also looking for a date.
If you introduce some competition (i.e take away the massive supply of avaliable men) women will need to calm down

I've been watching Dream Connections and 'How to pick up Ukrainian women' vids for a while now. Why should I settle with some loathsome miserable shallow shrew-like cunt when I can get a real woman like in OP's pic? Someone who knows the hardship of life, is a learner, interested in things, works hard at building a strong relationship and family, does that sound so shallow to you? Not to mention the most beautiful women on Earth, ARE from Ukraine without a doubt. Treat them well, learn Russian and i mean study it like your love life will depend on it because imagine being able to communicate 100% with a woman as beautiful and intelligent as these?

Fucking hell, the way i worship these women you'd be an idiot not to think i was some kind of Ukrainian shill but im just another bong.

>And the second paragraph? You wrote a huge response over the smallest part of my post.

Yeah. Because: (1) I don't blame American women for how they are; and (2) I don't think it's incumbent on (or possible for) me to magically fix societal sickness that has been going on decades before I was born.

That said, I also believe the most effective way to undo the damage is to introduce competition.

>t. jealous ladyboi

>that women logic tier coping
Alright buddy. Keep coping

You are so toxic no man wants you , wallow in self hatred dirty femnazi.

Yeah it's clearly a spergy feminist trying to "correct the record". Notice the over use of the word "bruh".
>Hello fellow white cis men

gib ruskie

Not a surprise that even our prostitutes are more traditional and family oriented than regular western women.

I would also like a link to reputable mail order bride services. Asking for a friend.

gotta catch em all!

I feel for you bong. Bongwomen are not only every bit as broken as American women, but they also tend to be... well, pic related.

>blameshifting
like bearing blame is some burden lifting solver of problems? you're a fucking cuck
"yeah but like what If I'm not" -Sydney Cuck that got triggered

daisy ridley is a CUTE

hahaha ( send help)

I honestly have moments where I wish I was more of a cuck when I was younger and had got a Russian bride.

Imagine waking up every morning knowing that >pic related was going to raise your children.
Imagine now being given hundreds of acres of free land in Eastern Russia to build a real community on because your wife is Russian.

>dad how did you meet mommy?
>well son i ordered her over the internet

this is so true it makes me sad :(

I agree with most of what you say but regarding this
>If you introduce some competition (i.e take away the massive supply of avaliable men) women will need to calm down
The keyword is if. Realistically as a male living in the very same society as the women you're devaluing. What have you done to not be part of the problem that has created these women? Are you telling me you dont take part in hook up culture? You dont do ons? Don just address those two examples. Theyre mere examples. I want to an answer

>fake blonde
Dis
Gus
Ting

All Russian brides are a scam.

youtu.be/uSmrEm6yQbI

So women are not strong enough to assert their own identities? Women need men to help them now? You realize many accuse progressives of shifting the blame? You do not see that your world view and the world views of others are different.

Yes the nightmare we are in is the fault of both men and women, but the answers to these problems are where disagreement is found.

Your views are in my opinion just as or even more destructive than the reactionaries on the right. A lot of shit needs to come out before healing, and whether you like it or not you are going to have to tolerate people of differing worldviews holding positions of power and charting their own destiny.

You cannot just subvert traditional institutions and force us to deconstruct norms, boundaries, and beliefs we hold.

Anyways mail order brides... Yes it can often work. The problem is there is a lot of abuse and corruption in it. Human trafficking and all that creepy shit. Not all agencies are like this, but it is an issue.

Tits or gtfo

Love you too babe

Is that how you interpret this? Wow. You probably never thought about this but im not insinuating that. Its all coming from you. Do you americans not believe in being the decider of your own destiny anymore? Its almost like youre no different to feminists

>things are so bad these days I'd smile to hear that from someone

help
fix this world

As long as they are white I don't care. But marrying an ugly ass chink to me you're no better than a coal burner.

Look, if you are trash, then men will find women elsewhere and will replace you. Of course you will hate it, but who cares? Either become a better woman or men will move away from you and those like you, and will replace you.

>American women have no agency
fuck off, if anything they have too much.

Do they take bitcoin? What is the return policy?

>thinking hair colour is more important than eye colour
>never seen natural two-tone hair before
>checks flag
O.K., I'll give you a pass on this one. Holland blondes are incredibly light.

My mother has threaten me with a mail order bride.

I know they're a huge fucking scam. I ain't paying for pedro's house when I don't get to fuck his wife.

we have those too. we call them lesbians

Is it so beyond you that thst there exists ppl who tries to see things from an outside perspective as opposed to living life as if his own worldview is the only valid worldview?
>he thinks im a female
It shows how self serving you are. It makes sense. Why should women bend over for such a self serving society? Get real buddy

>Wow user , your such a shame how could you
We see right through you seriously , tits or gtfo.

Yeah man, with the exception of Daisy Ridley who is almost too qt, they can be pretty foul and its outside AND as a person.

Any man who needs to get women from a poorer country is trash.

>this is cute in bongland

Don't feel that way, its only a scam if you were a fat sleazy boring shallow sex freak like the oldtard in your video, who doesnt even have enough care for his wife to learn a single word of Russian.

So if I get a woman from your country, I am trash?

sadly opinions like this aren't even challenged here
there used to be a time when people laughed at people who thought having more money makes one better

If you are not a larping woman which I highly doubt , cause no one comes to Sup Forums to defend woman , then you are one seriously emasculated numale faggot and should neck yourself anyways.

Spoken like a true poorfag

>wombs
>limited

nigga there are a shit load more wombs on this earth than dicks.

unironically true

I dont see a problem with getting a woman from a poorer country, but straight up mail order shit is pathetic.

>Female wombs are a limited natural resource.

This is actually a really good argument.

By importing wombs we not only improve our own position but decrease the position of our enemies.

Be realistic. I in no way said anything about you being the lone hero to solve this issue. And your other point about inteoducing competition. Again be realistic.

Im actually starting to see the problem here from the replies im given. most of the arguments are laced with emotional filters. Its really sad. American women are this way because americas self serving hyper individualistic culture. Why should women cater to you. They shouldn't. Because thats the american way

If the women in the rich country became trash, then yes, men will replace you with other women.

google rosebrides?

this would be the most based thing to tell your son
>son women are essentially useless whores
>so I ordered an actually good one from the magic of the interwebs

>daddy how did you meet mommy
>well son we met at a party where i turned out to be the fifth guy she hooked up with that night, isn't that romantic

>Not a surprise that even our prostitutes are more traditional and family oriented than regular western women.

Ha ha

Nah its just low tier men who say that shit, the hard truth is the world isn't burning you just dont make the cut for the good quality women.

Yeah brah another convincing retort. You sure showed me. I mean im extrapolating the answer myself from how you type your posts. Its just reinforcing the self serving hyperindividuaalistic nature of americans. It's a fundamental problem. And you're having a real laugh if you think its womens fault

Honestly, it sounds like you're grasping like a typical woman. Maybe youre coping too hard to even see this.

30 day money back however must be unsoiled and in original packaging

>and this is why I am now a neo-feudal lord and we live in an actual castle in the vast fields of wheat that once was called Siberia
>and this is why when you marry Sasha you will be King of Newstraya

Keep telling yourself that. The whole world sees western women as trash, not good for family.