>>145742558

It's the money for the Nov. 4th shenanigans.

this is good, it means he is dying and he knows it, it also means we have a full basket to attack once he is dead.

This

He's scared.

Locked and loaded before 2018 mid-terms and 2020.

all trump has to do is give the commie purge order and i'm there.

>>Fuck. Wtf does this mean?
SJW pressure groups are about to get a fresh load of cash

His eyes are interesting, it's like he got skin around eyes to protect it from sun light without glasses.

White wimminz will suck the bbc at a much higher rate

how can we troll them into blowing all $18b before he dies?

Isn't he 'short' the US economy?

essentially this

just expect ten times more anti-white propaganda, anti-guns legislation, black nationalism, more refugees, black pills and the like

He is dying and moves assets to execute his will.

Dis

"Bill. It's Soros here. I hope everything is in order. I want you to do it. I want you to activate the hardware backdoor. It's time. This is not a drill. You hear me Bill? You hear? Activate it. The hardware backdoor."

>"Understood."

*click*

Probably more “riots”

inb4 pol will is the most popular site online thanks to Soro's shills.

how does one form a sjw pressure group and apply for some soros money?

I means that he's desperate and is throwing all his cards in. Soon there will be a massive number of paid commie faggots in the streets and normies will get fed up with it. Soro's will unintentionally bring a fascist into power that is hell-bent on killing all commies.

Soros forms it, not you.

>tfw grandpa looks just like Soros
>tfw always afraid one day someone could assasinate my grandpa thinking killing Soros

Why?

He's unironically/unintentionally accelerating the race war

*waggles tail*
"woof!"
*hides behind you*
"re rykes rarping arot"
*howls*

Everyday I wake up I do two things.

1. I look in the mirror and say "Kill yourself faggot"

2. I chant "I warsh myself with a rag on a stick and that's what I use when I clean my dick" --- I do not actually clean myself in this manner but I chant it none the less.

I do these things because I am fucking fucked up in the head.

I share these things because I wanted to waste your time.

I use reddit spacing because it pisses off the most niggish of niggerfaggots.

We need to do this.

you have issues mate

Get drunk to declare the organization a terrorist organization and then have the government seize the funds.

>tfw Trump uses this money to pay down the national debt

bûmp

It's a long road to trillions, you have no idea how many billionaires you have created just like Soros.

It means you lose Sup Forums.

You've lost.

It means ((((ANTIFA)))) will be well funded for their Nov 4th revolution.

Soros is coming for the constitution. Antifa and BLM are part of it. We are going to need a miracle to survive

Good question, me hearties!

You don't belong in the West. And moloch is a dead god. His followers are shit scared if you say the name 'Baal' to them, I've had some fun with that one.

You people want to Jew him, right?, maybe by being open and crude incendiary neonazis we can get a few shekels for the real deal, it's 18 Gorillions kmon, nobody could keep account of all of that, just one official cell and no redditors to blow up our cover.

Aren't they both demons or evil entities though?

Most probably?
He's dying, he's setting up the next staged of his plan that will continue after his death.

Also aside from him dying this means leftists and other commie fucks will get their funding increased ten fold so expect more anti-white shit to ramp up

America's debt is well above 20 trillion.
You would need 800 times the entire Soros net worth to pay that.

He funded the revolution. Duh!

He's preparing for the resistance against the new right wing governments in Europe IMO

>Forgetting that even the best of plans come to naught once you pass on.

His degenerate blacked twink kid will wreck it all.