How are things holding up in this timeline?

How are things holding up in this timeline?

WW3 right now.

>US/Israel/Saudi vs the entire planet after Iran demolished Tel Aviv.
>All ships returned to guarding our coastlines
>Israel BTFO
>Saudi BTFO
>We are facing a seige
>Canada sneaking snow niggers into the US at every chance

Best case scenario:
She does nothing
Worst case scenario:
world war 3

She isn't stupid, I don't think she'd start a world war, but I feel like the most probable outcome is more violence on white males(especially trump voters), less rioting but more lawlessness, and borders of the united states dissolving as we take in a shit load of refugees.

We become London, basically. Lots of terror attacks all covered up by the media, and probably an assassination on trump covered up to be a suicide.

It's eerie how close we came to ending up with this. Sometimes it still keeps me up at night.

Now she's involved in a MAJOR russia conspiracy.

so it's cool then

Did they even print a Trump version? I know that they actually ended up delivering this version early to kiosks

Wouldn't canada and germany and basically most of the EU be on our side cause we're "progressive" to have a woman president?

She stablished a no-fly zone in Syria, kills Assad and gives control of the country to "moderate" rebels.

In return Russia invades all former soviet countries.

Thinking about her parkinsons mixed with that succession of Hurricanes, a shame we didn't get to watch it

The final solution the white problem

Pretty good so far

>How do you do, fellow humans?

>How are things holding up in this timeline?

If I could sum it up in one image, here it is.

I got drafted. Going to fight the Russians in Russia soon. Putin defied madam president's warnings over withdrawing all forces out of Crimea and Syria.
Also, it's illegal to deny the holocaust now, the is is taking 3 million refugees every year per our agreements, and we removed the whole immigration system. Any one can come in now and be an American. Additionally, cops are reviewed on weekly basis to make sure they haven't oppressed any blacks.

Yeah totally right now

Build a bridge and move on FFS

The first wave of nuclear strikes wiped out a third of the US population. Nuclear winter has set in. We don't know what happened to the rest of the world, but it is probably a smoking ash heap. The power grid is down and I am scribbling this in the sand on what used to be the island of Maui as I lay dying from radiation poisoning.

great, she's been cleared of all charges, the remaining 80% of US nuclear supplies have been sold to China, 75% of the US naval fleet has been leased to Iran, 50% of the US strategic nuclear arsenal has been decommissioned (and the remaining stock aimed at France), Jeffrey Epstein has been promoted to secretary of education, and the Clinton Foundation has seen a booming year, with over $1bn of donations most of which are from foreign nations, concerned with the ills of the world the clintons are currently terribly busy sorting out

in other news, chelsea clinton has won a nobel peace prize in physics, which is amazing considering she's a daft cunt who knows next to nothing about... well, anything, really.

anyway, couldn't have gone to a more deserving soul.

>Did they even print a Trump version?
Nope. When people called them out on only having a Hillary version they "proved" they had a Trump version by only posting a digital picture of it. I don't think they even printed it until after he won.

Everyone is already dead in that timeline.

She would have died by now. Her health couldn't hold up during the campaign. The only reason she stays going now is the 12 hours of sleep a night she gets. We would have that creepy weirdo Kaine by now.

>If anyone can read this, im holed up in a fucked up building in LA. Running low on supplies. Half my group has already died of radiation poisoning. They're hunting me, i can feel it.

How do you think the timeline where Trump won is holding up?

Kill all Humans!

She is in process of being impeached as they have found out about russian uranium deal in 2010 that gave money to clinton foundation.

Based

Why would they prosecute her in a timeline where she won if they don't even prosecute her in THIS one?

This is amazing

>I have never seen a thin person drink a diet coke.
>Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

user said Hillary was going to force a nuclear exchange with Russia through a violent conventional surprise attack. Then she was going to wait the carnage out from a Swiss bunker.

Should be a holiday greetings card.

The last humans living in underground bunkers counting the remain water and food supplies. The entire surface is not only nuked into oblivion, but bioweapons with genetically engineered super viruses/bacteria/parasites/etc have ensured that no human is alive on Earth's surface.

I know what you mean. The fear was real back then. But I'm cozy most nights uwu

>implying anything would be different
oh drumpfie, arent you a QT

the fabric of spacetime caught fire

It would be globalists vs sand niggers so yeah EU would be on our side. However, they let in so many sleeper-cell terrorist groups (ie refugees) that they would be facing all kinds of Trucks of Peace and whatnot.